IC-Elijah:

"Oi," Elijah muttered, quickly opening the door of the Observation Room to step out. However, before that:

"Nathan, you're alive, relatively unharmed after you had your healing, and you can walk and talk. Don't do anything stupid. Stay here, or walk somewhere else, I don't care, but really. Just try to avoid saying what your brain might prompt you to." The moment he was finished he shut the door to that room, before grabbing the first aid kit off the wall, puching in the code to open the doors to the Danger Room, and covering the ground to Rebekah in a few strides.

Once there he knelt down, the first aid kit held in one hand, the other balancing him on the floor.

"Hello, tall, dark, and mute," he growled, already moving to open up the first aid kit. "If you could roll off of your stomach that'd be helpful, because I quite frankly don't want to risk doing it myself."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: MaydayI let out a sigh, but wrote down everything he said nonetheless. So this was how it was going to be..."You were seen aiding a known terrorist cell," I said, "I need to know the names of those terrorists, especially their leader."I passed a photograph of Reptilian over to Wyatt.

Edited by The Zytrix

67tlbk.png

OOC: Fox response after next Sam post. I'm almost healthy again, I think.IC: Natalie landed near Carli and Will. "I'll take him back to base and get an evac craft at the same time."IC: Nick dashed at Iron Man, his arms growing muscle and brown fur, the new claws on his finger tips charged with a huge amount of electricity. OOC:: Balrog can interfere, just no bunnying or autohitting please.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Gamemaster

"Okay," Wyatt thought. "Game's up." "Oh yeah, that." Wyatt took a look at the photo. "That guy looks familiar... Earl?" Wyatt turned back to Mayday. "The terrorist group is known as the Cold-Bloods. I don't know most of them personally, except for the dude in the picture. That guy's a mutant; suspiciously similar to Curt Conners. His name is..."

OOC: Should he tell the truth or lie?

IC:

(Sam)

Sam jumped back, using his speed to dodge the blade. "My turn," Sam then rushed in with his blade, aiming to put it right below the heart.

(Carli)

"Alright. Here he is." Carli handed him to Natalie. "Be fast."

Edited by thelonewander

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

OOC: @Construct that depends on how long you want the bullets to remain embedded in his back.IC: Earl, ShawSpeaking of the Cold-Bloods, the doors of the Hellfire flew open, and Earl marched triumphantly, though he was quite exhausted. Following him was a precession of Cold-Blood HazMat troops, all carrying trays filled with vials, no doubt containing the viruses they had been searching for.Shaw was there to greet them. As Earl dropped onto one of the couches, Shaw approached, his eyes wide with glee like a child opening Christmas presents."Excellent," he said, "fetch me Novocain."

67tlbk.png

IC: Rebekah

Silently, the former Weapon complied, rolling off of her stomach and onto her back. Her expression was more or less blank, with the little emotion therein guarded carefully. Her wounds were not extensive, though they were numerous. Cracked rib, multiple stab wounds, gash on the shoulder. Others were more cosmetic, like bruising on the cheek.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Knight

Knight shifted his weight to his left foot and twisted slightly to avoid the fist and as Ben passed he grabbed at his arm, pulled down and raised his armoured knee to slam into Ben's metal gut, Knight also spotted Noel in trouble and with a thought the net of light he made earlier transformed into a copy of Noel's shield and flew in front of her to deflect the bullets.

Edited by Takanuvainika

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: Brooklyn (Danger Room, Institute)

"You look like you were in one of those Stride commercials where you wouldn't spit out your gum because the flavor wasn't gone after four and a half hours, so they send a bulldozer to beat you up so you chew a new piece and funnel money towards our capitalist overlords so they can flaunt it at the peril of the rest of the social castes in America!" a happy voice chirped from the doorway.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Fox turned intangible just in time for Song's tampering to hit. Fox swore. Sam had shifted to the image of Fox's parent's killer, his actions bringing back memories of the stabbing Fox himself faced at that time. The untouchable hero jumped back seemingly to the edge of the "room" he was in, turning tangible and gunning his speed to the maximum. Most superspeedsters never hit this speed for good reason: the amount of damage the windshear alone would do to your body was horrible. Fox, however, was a different case. Mix a tiny bit of intangibility in and gases went straight through him. He dashed around Sam quickly, aiming 4 incredibly quick dagger strikes at Sam's back.OOC:: Fox can still be hit, and this speed would be close to gmodding if it wasn't for the horrible backlash he's going to have afterwards. I've used it once before, and I left him vulnerable for a long amount of time. Surprisingly, no one attacked him. This will exhaust his superspeed and intangibility, as well as knocking him out of breath after a few minutes.IC: Natalie got Aether and took off, flying toward the Helicarrier as fast as possible.IC: Ben just grinned as Knight's knee bounced off his stomach. A metal punch went at the hero's visor, aiming to force him to let go.

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: Actually, that would be perfect for what I had in mind.IC: Mayday"Interesting..." I said, scribbling down the familiar name in my notebook. I also recalled that had an accident in the past involving some chemicals related to Curt Connors' original Lizard serum. Perhaps that would explain his reptilian appearance."Do you know the location of their base of operations?"

67tlbk.png

IC-Elijah:

"Hi, Brooklyn," Elijah said to the girl who'd just come in. "You never picked up your jacket before you left, so merry Christmas-I held on to it for you." He then set about the annoying process of setting Rebekah's ribs in place-annoying for both of them-before starting to bandage them so they would hold in place.

"If you want to help, you can. We all know you two can't keep your hands off each other."

profiles i guess

IC: Balrog:

Nick found his intended course blocked by a hulking mass of fire, smoke, and rock. That mass had a name.

Balrog. And he was reaching out, trying to grab Nate.

"Hey pal. You know what? I need a hug..." He chuckled at his own statement, as he knew that if that happened, Nate wouldn't last very long.

IC: Chris Marie:

"Oh..." Chris said, eyes wide opened at Beast's statement. Even though he didn't understand half of what he said.

"What, ow, is that supposed to mean?" Rebekah said, wincing as her rib was moved back into place. She shot Elijah a glare, mixed with a questioning look. "She hasn't even been here for a few weeks."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC-Elijah:

"Why, I mean nothing at all. And it's good to see that you're glaring and getting annoyed again, that means you're somewhat normal." Elijah flashed Rebekah a disarming grin, moving to bandage up the wound on her shoulder.

"So, I have a question for you. What in all of the God-****ed Earth made you think this was a good idea?"

profiles i guess

"It wasn't supposed to do that." Rebekah replied, pausing for a moment, before changing the subject. "You didn't answer the question. At least, not with an actual answer."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC-Elijah:

Elijah stopped for a moment, looking at Rebekah with a crooked, coy sort of smile, one eyebrow raised a little bit, a chuckle seeming to want to burst out from his lips. He turned slightly, just glancing at Brooklyn, before looking back at Rebekah.

"Y'know, you're both here. I'd rather not say it where you both can murder me."

profiles i guess

IC:

(Sam)

Sam saw Fox hit the speed most wouldn't dare to go, and moved to dodge, leaving his left arm with blade out, but still took one of the slashes to his back, the red showing clearly on his white jacket.

War...war never changes.

OOS: Been busy with college and other stuff. I'm sorry that this post is late.

IC: Ezekiel

Ezekiel had already woken up and brushed his teeth when he sensed the President's address. He smiled, feeling inspired. It was just what he needed after a difficult night. Now, it was Christmas. Time to enjoy the festivities once more.

He went down the stairs, and walked to the kitchen, searching for food.

My Comedies: The Krika Show (Season 1)
The Krika Show Season 2 

IC: Knight

Knight pulled forward on Ben's arm causing his punch to miss, he then released the arm and spun on his left foot to launch a kick to the small of Ben's back. Metal skin or not the force of the kick would probably send Ben on to his face.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC:

(Scott)

Scott had stayed up after Alex came back, not able to sleep, and did some coding on his armor, not thing major, just clearing out things he didn't need. After a while, the light of dawn peaked through his window. Might as well get some food. With that though, Scott moved down to the kitchen, wanting a small snack. "Oh, hey Ezekiel"

War...war never changes.

OOC: I'm pretty sure you still mean Nick.

IC: Nick jumped back, growling. His electricity was useless against the rock. His right arm shifted to that of a sea creature, a mantis shrimp to be exact. He cocked his arm into firing position, dashed forward, and flung it full force. The claw would hit at at least 23 meters per second. In other words, like a slow cannonball. Most mantis shrimp used this weapon to bash into clams.

OOC: This is not the full speed of a mantis shrimp above water. So, Nick is NOT breaking the rules of his powers. Vainika, stop autohitting please.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Brooklyn (Danger Room, Institute)

Elijah's smile went AWOL from his face as an open palm reached around his hand and slammed into his cheek, sending him sprawling; Brooklyn Pace-Carlisle took initiative while he was laid out on the ground and delivered a hard kick to the groin before lifting him up by the shirt and hair and tossing him out of the Danger Room before locking the door.

"Perv."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Rebekah was absolutely silent, even while Elijah was thrown bodily from the room. Not out of a lack of desire to speak, but because the remark had caught her completely off guard. She had no idea how to respond.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC Gamemaster"Hm, they tend to lay low; I don't think they have a "base" per se. I think some of their members tend to frequent..." and proceeded to give a residential address under my name, one that had nothing to do with the Cold-Bloods. "I own the building, so it's under my name. He rented before I found out that he was... that."

Edited by Constructman

IC: Nathan - Outside Danger Room, X-Manor -

As Elijah was tossed out of the Danger Room the first thing he saw as he looked up from the floor was me standing over him, laughing. "You know...I thought you supposed to be smarter than this." Naturally I had overheard everything, plus I was feeling really slap happy, and sorta lightheaded.

"I mean seriously, what in all the bloody universe prompted you to feel like you had to say that?"

Yeah I'm a rather cheeky boy. :3

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Mayday

"Thank you for your cooperation," I said, standing, "now, you'll be taken into custody until your trial for aiding a known terrorist and attacking one, if not several, federal officers. That, and a whole lot of other charges I'm not willing to go into detail about."

I flipped a switch, and the rod holding Wyatt's cuffs retracted into the table. Though he wasn't chained to the thing anymore, his hands were still cuffed.

"You're allowed one and only one phone call."

I gestured to a touch screen panel on the wall. It was a Stark Enterprises telecommunications panel, which meant that it was pretty much a smartphone wired into the Helicarrier's communications grid. This one in particular had all features locked with high-security passwords except the phone app.

"Make it quick."

Edited by The Zytrix

67tlbk.png

OOC: That’s a common move, and I admit it irritates me as well, there is a lot you can do to a character once you have them trapped by grabbing their fist, but as long as an auto-hit doesn’t follow after its fine.

IC: Mimic (X-Manor)

Christine heard someone knocking on the door. She pulled it open seeing her brother. “Hey Chris,” she beamed. “Wait… which one are you?” she asked.

IC: NPC Novocain, Romulus (Hellfire Club)

As Novocain finished patching up Ares he got a message to report to the main hall. He left his lab, now wearing a bran-new lab-coat over his half machine body. He approached Shaw, “You called for me my King of Whiteness.” He sneered.

“So you managed to capture the viruses, excellent.” Romulus said. “I have the sorcerer we need to unleash Fenris, it seems our plans are coming into motion.” He said. “Soon not even the X-Men or the Avengers will be able to stop us.”

IC: Invictus (Outside X-Manor)

Liam bristled at the mention of Weapon-X. Snikt. Suddenly four bone-claws shot out of the knuckles on one hand. As Winter watched frost started to coat them before they became frozen in ice.

“Weapon-X made me,” he snarled. “They are monsters. They created me, I’m a clone of my parents DNA, born in a lab to a mad man named Novocain.” He said. “He turned me into a Weapon… gave me these thoughts, made me want to kill,” he said.

“But we destroyed Weapon-X facility… could some of them still be alive? When did this happen? If they are close I will kill them…”

IC: ???

Deep in space, something stirred. It had waited more than twenty years for an opportunity, and with the death of Earth's heroes finally reaching its half dead ears, it started to move. The crew started stepping out of cryochambers, sending a message back to their masters. It was time. Time to check on their "children" once more.

OOC: I've been waiting to do this for MONTHS. Approved a long time ago.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Corpse began backpedaling harder the moment Iron Man's missiles came into the fray. Unable to retrieve that blood, it fell to a few more dead bodies to replenish the stores further. Considering that Balrog was suddenly preoccupied with the arrival of Nick, this was easier than it was originally going to be. Blood roiling beneath his skin at a nearly frothing rate now, Corpse began to formulate a plan of attack...

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC: Shaw

"Indeed I have," Shaw said, walking over to one of the henchmen holding the virus trays.

"And Novocain," he continued, "I have a job for you."

He looked over the trays, then selected one of the vials and read the label: REBOV.

He handed the vial to Novocain.

"This is one of the most lethal viruses in existence," he told the scientist, "but not to humans. I want you to change that."

The phone began to ring. Shaw cast a glance over his shoulder and went to answer it.

"Hello?"

Edited by The Zytrix

67tlbk.png