Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!


Photo

X-Men: Darkest Days

X-Men Mutants Superheroes Marvel Roleplaying

  • Please log in to reply
20576 replies to this topic

#15161 Offline First Son Jiyu

First Son Jiyu
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

  • 4,136 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 11 2013 - 02:51 PM

IC: [color=#000080;]Christopher Hailey:[/color]

 

[color=#000080;]"Christopher," He corrected, "And I'm the 'other' one. If you have a minute, I wanted to ask you a few questions..."[/color]

 

[color=#000080;]Christopher caught a glance of the russian shirtless wonder as Christine opened the door. He wasn't sure what they were up to, but he didn't want to be intruding on anything.[/color]

 

IC: [color=#ff0000;]Balrog:[/color]

 

[color=#ff0000;]Balrog saw the motion, and quickly jumped out of the way to avoid contact with Nick. This Shapeshifter probably knew how to deal some damage, and even though it would end up hurting Nick back. He quickly exhumed more dense smoke to block his location from Nick, and moved around so he was behind Nick, and reached out, trying to wrap his arms around Nick.[/color]


  • 0

BZPRPG Characters | Midnight City

 

Oh why you so sad?
What have they done?
Forget those mindless baboons
They're off playing god
Copycats in cheap suits
All playing it safe
While cannibals with their bad news
Consume the parade

Is it so... Wonderful?

 

Marvel, Rebirth Characters | FTL

 


#15162 Offline Infamous Ironic Iguana

Infamous Ironic Iguana
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,830 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 11 2013 - 03:29 PM

IC: Nick blinked, his blue eyes now slitted and reptilian. The shapeshifter glanced around, balrog now a bright white shape to his thermal eyes. Nick didn't even try to dodge, instead firing a point blank hammer claw at Balrog's chest.
  • 0

The iguana disapproves.


#15163 Offline First Son Jiyu

First Son Jiyu
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

  • 4,136 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 11 2013 - 03:47 PM

OOC: Pardon me for this, but what he's (Balrog) got it coming for that move.

 

IC: [color=#ff0000;]Balrog:[/color]

 

[color=#ff0000;]Balrog was able to grab Nick's shoulders, and was about to envelope the shapeshifter in a hug that would've alighted the rest of him, until he was hit by the claw. Which threw him back a step.[/color]

 

[color=#ff0000;]Balrog clutched his stomach, feeling that some of his outer skin and cracked and crumbled. He was bleeding, not heavily, but enough that it would cause him several days of discomfort as he had to re-grow the rocky skin. He growled at the fact that the some-what dull-pointed claw had been able to pierce his hide. He could smell the blood that tried to clot the wound and dripped onto his skin burn away. It wasn't a good smell.[/color]

 

[color=#ff0000;]He picked up another sign post, waiting until it was red-hot to point it at Nick, deciding that trying to grab the shapeshifter now would just result in similar wounds, and the sign would be a nice weapon to use against him.[/color]

 

[color=#ff0000;]After all, he didn't control blood.[/color]


  • 0

BZPRPG Characters | Midnight City

 

Oh why you so sad?
What have they done?
Forget those mindless baboons
They're off playing god
Copycats in cheap suits
All playing it safe
While cannibals with their bad news
Consume the parade

Is it so... Wonderful?

 

Marvel, Rebirth Characters | FTL

 


#15164 Offline Infamous Ironic Iguana

Infamous Ironic Iguana
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,830 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 11 2013 - 04:10 PM

IC: Nick caught on fire, but he dropped and rolled. His burns were bad but already starting to heal. His claw shifted to another shrimp, the clack firing a heat air blast. Not enough to damage balrog, but blowing the smoke out of the way.OOC:: Pistol shrimp.
  • 0

The iguana disapproves.


#15165 Offline First Son Jiyu

First Son Jiyu
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

  • 4,136 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 11 2013 - 04:14 PM

IC: [color=#ff0000;]Balrog:[/color]

 

[color=#ff0000;]He quickly stepped back forward to engage Nick, swinging the red-hot pole to try and cause both burn and collateral damage to the shapeshifter. He knew the Corpse was a powerful foe, and he didn't want to force Iron Man to fight him by himself.[/color]


  • 0

BZPRPG Characters | Midnight City

 

Oh why you so sad?
What have they done?
Forget those mindless baboons
They're off playing god
Copycats in cheap suits
All playing it safe
While cannibals with their bad news
Consume the parade

Is it so... Wonderful?

 

Marvel, Rebirth Characters | FTL

 


#15166 Offline Princess Anna of Arendelle

Princess Anna of Arendelle
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

  • 7,642 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 11 2013 - 04:25 PM

[color=#daa520;]IC: Iron Man - USMARIID -[/color]

 

[color=#b22222;]​Howard didn't hesitate to continue his assault. Charging up one of his gauntlets from maximum output he fired a laser beam at Corpse's chest as he hovered in the air. [/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]IC: Liberty - USMARIID -[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]Liberty was overwhelmed with memories and glimpses of her past, largely her time training with Fury, making appearances on military bases, and of her, Howard, and Ares playing together as children, back when they were all still friends. [/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]A bullet pierced her leg thanks to Katherine, the other two bullets bouncing off her shield, which she had barely been able to raise in defense as she lay on the ground. She winced loudly and groaned in pain, in one final effort she sat up and threw her shield at Katherine's head, using all her willpower and strength she had left, despite the physical pain and the mental assault, she was still the daughter of Captain America. [/color]

 

[color=#4b0082;]IC: Krystal - X-manor -[/color]

 

[color=#4b0082;]Well, that's enough of been a lazy slug. [/color]

 

[color=#4b0082;]Krystal finally had gotten out of bed, making her way out of the twin's room. So far she had run into anyone, as of yet anyway. She headed out of the doors of the mansion and into the garden outside, granted it was covered in snow and the only thing remaining was a dormant willow tree, but with her fur coat the cold did not bother her in the slightest. She decided to take a walk, heading straight into the woods beyond. [/color]


Edited by Snelly, Jan 11 2013 - 04:25 PM.

  • 0

My Bzprpg Profiles, Marvel Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Lana |  Rekirar | Taleen | Novan | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka |

d8jd4ms7xgv9wdefg.jpg?size_id=5


#15167 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Floating Support

  • 11,525 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 11 2013 - 04:29 PM

IC: Rebekah

 

The former Weapon stared at the locked door for a long minute, her face almost completely blank. 

 

With a quiet groan, she forced herself to sit up, wincing when she made it halfway, before continuing. The medical kit Elijah had brought in still lay on the floor next to her. Face tense with pain, she grabbed it, and removed a roll of cloth bandages. There was a loud pop as she forcibly relocated her ankle, and started constructing a brace.

 

Through all of this, she remained silent. She had no idea what to say, so she wouldn't say anything.


  • 0

#15168 Offline KlakWest

KlakWest
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 1,100 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 11 2013 - 04:33 PM

IC: Ezekiel 

 

 

Ezekiel turned around, and saw Scott. He smiled and nodded.

 

"Hey Scott! Merry Christmas!"


  • 0

#15169 Offline .:The Abysswalker:.

.:The Abysswalker:.
  • Members
  • Turaga

  • 74 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 11 2013 - 04:36 PM

IC: [color=#ff0000;]Corpse rolled one of his shoulders jerkily, fist clenching. As the beam seared through the air, a pair of actual corpses leaped into the line of fire, taking the brunt of the blast long enough for Corpse to slip to the side. The smoking bodies hit the ground, but quite a few more mobbed to replace them.[/color]

 

[color=#ff0000;]Corpse, during his feeding spree, had left some of his own blood within the bodies of the soldiers he had fed from. Devoid of a live mind to control them, there was nothing stopping Corpse from controlling their now tainted bodies, effectively changing the odds, even if only slightly.[/color]

 

[color=#ff0000;]The mobbing soldiers, no, zombies began clamoring to get to Iron Man while Corpse began a rasping cackle, stepping backwards as the skin on his arm wriggled with anticipation of another attack, blood flowing anxiously beneath the dermal layer.[/color]


Edited by .:Advent Aeternale:., Jan 11 2013 - 04:36 PM.

  • 0

artoriassig.jpg

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you."


#15170 Offline Plank Sinatra

Plank Sinatra
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

  • 11,171 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 11 2013 - 04:53 PM

[color=#008080;]IC: Dallas (Institute, Westchester)[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]I didn't answer Alex's text for one prime reason - I didn't see it. I had left the conversation with Nicole where it lay, not content with any more bout-for-bout philosophy on teenage love before telling her I'd meet her with the X-Men at breakfast and doing my own thing. My e-mail was left unanswered - I would find out soon enough what a mistake that had been; for now, though, it had slipped my mind - and my iPhone was in my pocket as I worked. Finally, out came Alex, just the same as I had left him, Green-designed trench coat and all. He looked older, almost. Rugged. It was cool; weathered teen warrior was a sexy look for him.[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]I saw him staring behind me awkwardly, about to ask if I got my text before he saw an old Ford Focus, loaded up with all the guns that the X-Men had confiscated from Weapon-X; two Sentinel hands sat like driver and passenger in the front seat, and I casually leaned against the car as I took a look at a rolled up newspaper that acted as a funnel inside the fuel tank, and the empty can of gasoline next to the tire. A look up at Alex, a low smirk: I took a match from my pocket and scratched it against my cheek, lighting it. The match tumbled like Alice down into the rabbit hole of the newspaper, into the gas tank: I slowed time deliberately as I walked, and once I was a safe distance out from the middle of the football field - where the car was conveniently parked on a giant red X - it sped up again, and the car detonated like a suicide bomb.[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]Bits and pieces of shrapnel, metal, and twisted firearms rained like morning dew on the ground throughout the field as I tapped Alex once, twice, thrice jovially on the chest: the technopath stood in shock, awe and sheer confusion as I stopped, took him by the collar, and pulled him along.[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]"Gun control; Congress, take notes," I noted dryly. "Come. I've designed us matching peacoats."[/color]

 

-Tyler


  • 0

~current bzprpg otps~

 

dorianxtuara

angelxkino

raknarxsong

cyseroxnaria


#15171 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Floating Support

  • 11,525 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 11 2013 - 05:02 PM

IC: Alex

 

"Did you just detonate a truck full of guns in the shape of a flaming 'X'? Because that's insane. And after the past two months, that's saying something substantial."


  • 0

#15172 Offline Plank Sinatra

Plank Sinatra
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

  • 11,171 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 11 2013 - 05:05 PM

[color=#008080;]IC: Dallas (Institute, Westchester)[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]"Everyone knows the Ford Focus is a C-segment compact car, not a truck. What a peculiar question," I replied. "Semantics aren't important right now, however. I have your Christmas present ready, and I want to see if your measurements are the same as I recall."[/color]

 

-Tyler


  • 0

~current bzprpg otps~

 

dorianxtuara

angelxkino

raknarxsong

cyseroxnaria


#15173 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Floating Support

  • 11,525 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 11 2013 - 05:19 PM

IC: Alex

 

"...... Alright." There was a brief pause, and then a slight laugh. "This place got weirder while I was gone."


  • 0

#15174 Offline Plank Sinatra

Plank Sinatra
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

  • 11,171 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 11 2013 - 05:27 PM

[color=#008080;]IC: Dallas (Institute, Westchester)[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]"Well, you see, Alexander love, I've had time to think over the last two months about my past, my future, and how the way I treat the present can both make the latter mean something and ensure that the former did not occur in vain. Soul searching, if you will. And, in doing so, I've created a plan for my life at last."[/color]

 

[color=#000000;]-Tyler[/color]


  • 0

~current bzprpg otps~

 

dorianxtuara

angelxkino

raknarxsong

cyseroxnaria


#15175 Offline Infamous Ironic Iguana

Infamous Ironic Iguana
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,830 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 11 2013 - 05:45 PM

IC: Nick flipped backward, dodging the pole and turning his arm back to the mantis claw in the process. His burns were nearly healed as he charged, trying to hammer balrog again.
  • 0

The iguana disapproves.


#15176 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Floating Support

  • 11,525 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 11 2013 - 05:48 PM

IC: Alex

 

"Glad to see someone's been productive while I was gone."


  • 0

#15177 Offline Plank Sinatra

Plank Sinatra
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

  • 11,171 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 11 2013 - 06:00 PM

[color=#008080;]IC: Dallas (Institute, Westchester)[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]"Quite."[/color]

 

-Tyler


  • 0

~current bzprpg otps~

 

dorianxtuara

angelxkino

raknarxsong

cyseroxnaria


#15178 Offline Grimdark Pony

Grimdark Pony
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 11 2013 - 06:16 PM

IC: Winter

 

Winter jumped up with speed she didn't know she had. A tower of ice twenty feet tall grew up beneath her, making her hopefully out of the reach of this madman.

 

"Yikes, that's tough. I can't say that anything that bad has happened to me, although, my parents were mauled to death by bears." Winter looked down at Liam. "Do know what it's like not being able too protect the ones you love?"


  • 0

#15179 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Floating Support

  • 11,525 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 11 2013 - 06:29 PM

IC: Alex

 

"So. What did I miss over.... Two months, was it?"

 

IC: Rebekah

 

As far as she could tell, all of her wounds had been bandaged or otherwise treated. White bandages coated both shoulders,  her ribs, and her ankles. Unfortunately, she still had a problem.

 

"Brooklyn?" She said, in an unusually quiet voice. "I can't quite stand. Mind helping me up?"


  • 0

#15180 Offline Plank Sinatra

Plank Sinatra
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

  • 11,171 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 11 2013 - 06:34 PM

[color=#008080;]IC: Dallas (Institute, Westchester)[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]"Warren Worthington is alive, your girlfriend is tragically depressed - poor girl, she's such a sweetheart, apparently vampires exist, Nicole Binder is here at the manor...and, well...I...uh..."[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]Alex slapped me on the back, hard, trying to make me spit out my words, but even so, they still came out in a whisper.[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]"A studio in Tinseltown offered me a movie deal."[/color]

 

-Tyler


  • 0

~current bzprpg otps~

 

dorianxtuara

angelxkino

raknarxsong

cyseroxnaria


#15181 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Floating Support

  • 11,525 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 11 2013 - 06:37 PM

IC: Alex

 

"Don't know who that is, unfortunately that one I know, you've got to ve kidding me,""And what?"


Edited by Krayzikk Bieber, Jan 11 2013 - 06:37 PM.

  • 0

#15182 Offline Plank Sinatra

Plank Sinatra
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

  • 11,171 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 11 2013 - 06:38 PM

[color=#008080;]IC: Dallas (Institute, Westchester)[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]"Uhh...sur-priiiiise?"[/color]

 

[color=#000000;]-Tyler[/color]


  • 0

~current bzprpg otps~

 

dorianxtuara

angelxkino

raknarxsong

cyseroxnaria


#15183 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Floating Support

  • 11,525 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 11 2013 - 06:40 PM

IC: Alex

 

"You got a movie offer? And Nicole is here?"


  • 0

#15184 Offline Plank Sinatra

Plank Sinatra
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

  • 11,171 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 11 2013 - 06:52 PM

[color=#008080;]IC: Dallas (Institute, Westchester)[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]"Tell me, was your hearing blown out in the Ultimate universe?"[/color]

 

-Tyler


  • 0

~current bzprpg otps~

 

dorianxtuara

angelxkino

raknarxsong

cyseroxnaria


#15185 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Floating Support

  • 11,525 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 11 2013 - 06:54 PM

IC: Alex

 

"Sort of, but that's another story.""Why is Nicole here? She doesn't even have any reason to be here." The technopath shot Dallas a look. "And if you got a movie offer, why the **** are you still here?"


  • 0

#15186 Offline Takanuvainika

Takanuvainika
  • Members
  • Seeker

  • 271 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 11 2013 - 07:30 PM

OOC: Hey Kaithas don't forget about Ben, you still need to reply as him


  • 0

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.


biofighter_banner_platform.png

 

 

Just call me Taka or TNI

 

 


#15187 Offline More Fierce Than Fire

More Fierce Than Fire
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

  • 14,652 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 11 2013 - 08:31 PM

IC: Using the flurry of memories as a cover of sorts, Song made a more direct move. In Liberty's case she went after the childhood memories of learning to talk and-wow, she learned English a long time ago. She started trying to either remove the memories or edit them using her own as a base so everything Liberty was learning was Chinese, not a language she appeared to naturally know. Once Liberty was unable to properly vocalise or organise her internal thoughts Song would basically have free reign to do what she liked, pushing through what feeble resistance remained.

In Fox's case she went after the memories about learning to walk. Again, another early childhood memory, so less protected than more recent and visited memories, and with the memory-storm as cover for her activities. Walking bipedally was actually really difficult, which was why humans were the only creatures on the planet that could manage it on a permanent basis. Remove the memories of learning and all the automatic stuff about balance and weight distribution went out the window. Song wondered how well he could crawl at super-speed

 

 

IC: As Magnitude reached the boat he shrank down to normal size. He'd rather ride along than walk to...wherever it was they were going

 

 

IC: With M'Kus still in human for, the twins headed to Ashlynn's room. Time to make good on that promise to give Krystal a visit to her family. Standing outside, M'Kus knocked on the door

 

 

IC: Whistling in a manner that he fully intended to be innocent and nonchalant, Alec walked up to the control centre of the Danger Room. Making a quick check to make sure no-one else was in the corridor, he placed his mechanical hand on the door, fusing with it temporarily to make it open. He slipped in and the door shut behind him. He had a bit of a christmas treat for anyone who wanted to use the Danger Room...

 

 

IC: Tyrone walked into the same room as Beast and Kristy, a large mug in one hand full of coffee so strong its aroma instantly permeated the room. "Morning," he said


  • 0

The bells were ringing in the dale

And men looked up with faces pale

smaug.jpg

The dragon's ire more fierce than fire

Laid low their towers and houses frail


#15188 Offline First Son Jiyu

First Son Jiyu
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

  • 4,136 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 11 2013 - 08:46 PM

IC: [color=#0000ff;]Chris Marie:[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]Chris gagged at the smell of the strong coffee. He had never smelled anything like that before. It smelled way to strong, too stomach-churning for him.[/color]


  • 0

BZPRPG Characters | Midnight City

 

Oh why you so sad?
What have they done?
Forget those mindless baboons
They're off playing god
Copycats in cheap suits
All playing it safe
While cannibals with their bad news
Consume the parade

Is it so... Wonderful?

 

Marvel, Rebirth Characters | FTL

 


#15189 Offline Last Son Amakusa

Last Son Amakusa
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui Defeated

  • 3,173 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 11 2013 - 09:16 PM

IC Hei"Coffee getting to you?" Kristy asked. She remembered that she had a classmate who was practically addicted to coffee...IC Knower"I want some coffee." Upon realizing that I had said that aloud, I immediately acted like nothing had happened. "Bad time to say that," I thought.
  • 0

#15190 Offline Infamous Ironic Iguana

Infamous Ironic Iguana
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,830 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 11 2013 - 10:28 PM

IC: Ben was getting ideas of how knight "ticked", so to speak, by now. He anticipated the kick, rolling and standing back up, facing his adversary.IC: Song's tampering would start to become harder. With his fury clouding any operations in his mind (including his own) Fox was able to keep enough memories of walking to stumble along, walking away from the battlefield at average superspeed.
  • 0

The iguana disapproves.


#15191 Offline Last Son Amakusa

Last Son Amakusa
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui Defeated

  • 3,173 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 11 2013 - 10:33 PM

OOC: Need something for him to do...

 

IC: Gravity and NPC Muggers

"Hey! Gimme the money!"

 

An armed mugger wielding a baseball bat was holding a well dressed man by the neck. Two more muggers stood at the sidelines, standing guard. "I said-"

 

"Leave him alone," a voice called out. Gravity, wearing some sort of Spiderman 2099 suit floated down from the rooftop. "Hands off."

 

"He's a super," one of the muggers whispered softly. "Don't worry, I've got this," the one with the bat said and he swung for Peter. Ducking, the Ba-Mutant kicked the man in the armpit before throwing him to the round. "Apparently you don't got this," the second mugger said and charged. "Oh dear," Peter said sarcastically and prepared to use the same strategy but to his surprise, the second mugger fired two energy blasts from his hands. Fortunately, the mugger had bad aim and the two energy orbs hit the wall behind Peter, blowing a large section of it off. "Big mistake bud!" Peter shouted and soon enough, Mugger B was flying through the air only to get smashed into the roof of an apartment building; not hard enough to kill him but hard enough to leave him dazed. Then he was grabbed from behind. Apparently, Mugger C had mustered up his courage and was trying to strangle Gravity. FOllowing some struggle, Peter dealt the mugger a mule kick into the groin followed b a punch to the head. "Stupid muggers," he said contemptuously as the third man finally went down for the count. Helping the rich man to his feet, he didn't stop to say goodbye, rocketing right up into the sky. 

 

OOC: I'm your friendly neighbourhood Gravity!


  • 0

#15192 Offline Princess Anna of Arendelle

Princess Anna of Arendelle
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

  • 7,642 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 12 2013 - 12:14 AM

[color=#0000ff;]IC: Liberty - USMARIID -[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]Liberty was already in a weakened and more susceptible state with the bullet wound in her leg and other injuries, and so Song's mental assault met little resistance. Liberty found herself unable to think clearly, though she was largely focused on the intense pain in her leg, clutching the wound with her hands. She'd already forgotten about Katherine, in fact it was hard to really focus on anything but the fact that her leg hurt. [/color]


  • 0

My Bzprpg Profiles, Marvel Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Lana |  Rekirar | Taleen | Novan | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka |

d8jd4ms7xgv9wdefg.jpg?size_id=5


#15193 Offline Zyke the Space Biker

Zyke the Space Biker
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 1,101 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 12 2013 - 12:18 AM

OOC: Construct, still waiting on a reply from Gamemaster.IC: Julia"Darn right I've been tragically depressed."Julia was leaning against a tree near Alex and Dallas. She walked over to Alex and placed her hand on his shouler. She looked off and saw the flames."Aw, you guys lit something on fire without me?"
  • 0

brokenmr.jpg

 

 


#15194 Offline Plank Sinatra

Plank Sinatra
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

  • 11,171 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 12 2013 - 12:37 AM

[color=#008080;]IC: Dallas (Institute, Westchester)[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]"I did," I corrected sharply; both Alex and Julia turned to me, surprised at the tone, before I grinned half-caustically and jerked my head back towards the burned out car. "You got to blow ###### up for two months. My turn to hog some credit."[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]I reached up and ran my hands through my hair as I walked away, leaving the couple to their reunion--[/color]

 

"Dallas. What're those on your arm?"

 

[color=#008080;]######.[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]"These?" I asked, taking the sleeve of my t-shirt and fluffing it. "They're called sleeves, Alex. Where I come from, they're all the rage."[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]Before he could say anything else, I had turned and walked back into the school, subtly manipulating time to allow me to speed up before I slammed the door - hard - behind me.[/color]

 

-Tyler


Edited by Marlon Brando, Jan 12 2013 - 12:42 AM.

  • 0

~current bzprpg otps~

 

dorianxtuara

angelxkino

raknarxsong

cyseroxnaria


#15195 Offline Flex Till Death

Flex Till Death
  • Members
  • Soaring Champion

  • 491 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 12 2013 - 12:49 AM

IC: Novocain (Hellfire Club)

 

“How fun,” Novocain laughed. “I love mass genocide in the morning.” He smiled. “Good thing I turned myself into a mutant, or I could possibly be killing myself.” He said accepting the vile. “Expect results soon, Dr. Novocain works fast.” He grinned. “I will need a round of human test subjects to be placed in the containment room.”

 

IC: Mimic (X-Manor)

 

[color=#00ff00;]She smiled at him. “Well technically you are my blood brother, just separated by dimensions,” she said. “I suppose I should get to know you too since you’re sort of stuck here.” She said. “Come on in, and don’t worry about Aleks he doesn’t bite, he usually goes for the headshot.” She grinned. “Oh, if you have an extra shirt he could use one.”[/color]

 

IC: White Queen (USMARIID)

 

[color=#2f4f4f;]Katherine smiled and ducked under the shield before reaching out and grabbing it. She then let go of her speed, using her telekinesis to levitate the shield before sending it back at Noel’s right temple, in an attempt to clip it and knock the Avenger out.[/color]

 

IC: Nicole (X-Manor)

 

[color=#ee82ee;]Nicole had left Dallas room when he told her he’d see her at breakfast. She’d returned to her room, showered and dressed for the day. As she looked in the mirror she saw what looked like a much younger version of her mother. She looked away before walking out into the halls. Looking out an window she saw what seemed to be an explosion on a field in the distance. “The heII.” She said.[/color]

 

IC: Invictus (Outside X-Manor)

 

[color=#ff8c00;]He saw how the girl reacted to what he’d told her. “I’m sorry for your loss, and yes I do. My uncle nearly killed my father and I had no idea it was happening,” he said. “I should go, I was planning on leaving here, I have no place here.”[/color]

 

IC: Quicksilver (Brotherhood Ship)

 

[color=#a52a2a;]“We return now my Brother’s and Sisters to our land! We return to the country of Genosha! The mutant country, we will have no need to run now, I promise you this.”[/color]

 

IC: Songbird (X-[color=#000000;]Manor)[/color]

 

[color=#006400;]There was a flurry of movement and red hair and suddenly the door opened with Ashlynn standing beyond it. “Morning,” she smiled at the twins.[/color]

 

IC: Beast (X-Manor)

 

[color=#000080;]“What the heavens was that?” Beast said as he felt the explosion near the mansion. “All squads check the perimeter.” Beast said into a device. “Roger.”; came back the robotic voice of one of his X-Bots. The androids began to search the perimeter for the source of the disturbance. “Fire, three clicks to the east, unknown origins.” came a reply before a live feed of the flames came on over the TV. “The flames seem to be in the shape of a giant X…”[/color]

 

IC: Feral (X-Manor)

 

[color=#008080;]John had seen Dallas' fire from his balcony. He'd gotten dressed, finding Dallas in the main-hall after he slammed the door. He turned to Dallas, “Nice work; it’s quite a statement Cali. I should of brought some marsh-mellows to burn.”[/color]


Edited by Flex Capacitor, Jan 12 2013 - 12:58 AM.

  • 0

                                                             brokenmr.jpg

                             John/Feral | Kane/Scorcher | Christine/Mimic | Nicole/Barbie | Jennifer | Terrance/Nightstalker | U! John/Wolf Maverick


#15196 Offline Plank Sinatra

Plank Sinatra
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

  • 11,171 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 12 2013 - 12:53 AM

[color=#008080;]IC: Dallas (Institute, Westchester)[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]John.[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]"Maybe next time," I replied. "I'm doing another burning of tools meant solely for mass slaughter and persecution of innocent mutants next Friday in the McD's parking lot. We can invite the others. Maybe do a s'mores date."[/color]

 

-Tyler


  • 0

~current bzprpg otps~

 

dorianxtuara

angelxkino

raknarxsong

cyseroxnaria


#15197 Offline Last Son Amakusa

Last Son Amakusa
  • Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui Defeated

  • 3,173 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 12 2013 - 12:57 AM

IC: Gamemaster

"Hello dad, it's Wyatt. I'm currently in SHIELD custody and I probably won't be able to come home tonight. Or next week, maybe." Hopefully he'd get the message. "Our house is still at (bla bla bla address), right?"

 

OOC: ... I never noticed the name (Peter) until now.

 

Also, I hereby return the name "Gravity" to Gravity, if he ever returns to this RPG. Form this day onward, Peter Tyrell shall be known as "Foreshadow".


Edited by Constructman, Jan 12 2013 - 01:03 AM.

  • 0

#15198 Offline Flex Till Death

Flex Till Death
  • Members
  • Soaring Champion

  • 491 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 12 2013 - 12:59 AM

OOC: Okays :3

 

IC: Feral (X-Manor)

 

[color=#008080;]“Ah tools for mass slaughter,” he said. Snikt. He’d popped out the claws on one of his hands. “Too bad adamantium doesn’t bun very easy.” He said. “Sounds like a good time though, been to long since I had a nice BigMac.”[/color]


Edited by Flex Capacitor, Jan 12 2013 - 01:13 AM.

  • 0

                                                             brokenmr.jpg

                             John/Feral | Kane/Scorcher | Christine/Mimic | Nicole/Barbie | Jennifer | Terrance/Nightstalker | U! John/Wolf Maverick


#15199 Offline Princess Anna of Arendelle

Princess Anna of Arendelle
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

  • 7,642 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 12 2013 - 01:24 AM

[color=#0000ff;]IC: Liberty - USMARIID -[/color]

 

[color=#0000ff;]Liberty never saw the shield coming, too wrapped up in both her wounds and the mental attack on her person. Her own shield clipped her temple and knocked her unconscious. [/color]

 

[color=#008080;]IC: Ashley - X-Manor -[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]"Hey guys did you know there was some kind of fire outside? You don't think it will reach the woods do you?" Ashley said, walking up toward Dallas and the others, obviously concerned about the trees more than anything. [/color]


Edited by Snelly, Jan 12 2013 - 01:24 AM.

  • 0

My Bzprpg Profiles, Marvel Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Lana |  Rekirar | Taleen | Novan | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka |

d8jd4ms7xgv9wdefg.jpg?size_id=5


#15200 Offline .:The Abysswalker:.

.:The Abysswalker:.
  • Members
  • Turaga

  • 74 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 12 2013 - 02:01 AM

OOC: Yo, Snelly, Howard has a slight undead problem going on at his feet. I dunno if you missed it, but I wanted to give you a heads up.


  • 0

artoriassig.jpg

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you."





0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users