IC (Lucia)

Reacting purely on instinct, despite the logical part of her mind screaming bloody murder at her, the sorcercess leapt to her feet, producing a dagger from the one from it's small hilt. To one who knew such things, the magical designs on the hilt would mark this blade as anthame, a weapon used in various dark rites the world over. The shape varied, the runes carved upon it varied, but the usage remained the same. It was like the AK-47 of the dark powers. Lucia for her part, brought the blade up into a defensive position, her eyes wide with fright and panic. She could see a bit of the room now-the flooring was odd. The walls look like someone had thrown dye on them....it was clearing someone's dwelling but there things here she couldn't identify if she tried. The person before her...was clearly from Gaul or Britian. She could tell that from the langauge he was speaking. It was strange though. Twisted almost. She could only understand a few words.

Her eyes lost a bit of their fear. This at least, was a known factor. Slowly, in the one of the langauges of the north, she spoke. "Who are you?"

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC [Wallace/NYC Apartment]

Strange. She spoke an earlier dialect of Gaelic. The underlying words seemed to be similar, but the accents and pronunciations were obviously far more ancient. Judging from her appearance, she seemed to be Romani, a people he had only seen in artists' depictions of Italy.

"Peace," he said in a calm voice, trying to remember his earlier days of study in the languages of the past. "I'm known as Kenneth, son William of the Wallace family. Are you the cause of this strangeness?"

voidstars.png

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

IC: Foreshadow

"No Peter, you can't sleep now; you've got a time machine to build."

Reluctantly getting out of his chair, Peter groggily walked over to the living room of his temporary residence. The room was mostly empty, with only a sofa and a few chairs lying around. However, in the center of the room, there lay some sort of device. A cube-like metal frame, skeletal in structure, the frame supported a circular disk with a slot for a power cell in it. At least, it would have been a disk if one-third of it wasn't missing. Only basic wires and curved rods filled in the empty space between the beginning and end of what was supposed to be an inter-temporal reactor. A messy heap of cables rested on the floor besides the machine, one end plugged into the wall. Despite Peter's best efforts, he just wasn't able to wire the device in the correct fashion. Putting his ring on the table, a hologram of the machine he had been working on 6 months ago-um, 77 years later came into view. Peter sat down in a chair and studied the design of the machine intently. "I appear to be missing, well, everything," Peter said. "Why did the scientists at Alchemax have to make this thing so bloody complicated?"

IC: Mimic (X-Manor)

“I would recommend it,” she said. She watched as Chris sat up now awake. She looked at him, “Chris I need to too take my memories okay?” she asked as she slipped off the glove Aleks had bought her.

IC: Stranger (Hellfire Labs)

Ares eyes snapped open suddenly. He found himself strapped to a metal table in the middle of a strange lab with a metal collar around his neck. A figure approached him, what seemed to be a doctor, except that almost half of his body was a dark metal machine shell. He wore a pair of glasses but they’d been cut down the middle. The remaining lens reflected the light, turning the oval white while the other robotic eye glowed crimson.

“Welcome to my lab Avenger,” he grinned. “I think you will enjoy your time here,”

IC (Lucia)

Lucia paused for a moment, taking her surroundings once more. This men dressed like a northerner...but the dialect was different. Very different. She could understand it, but it was like looking at something in a bronze mirror, it was distorted, hard to make out at the best of times. Lucia shrugged at his question, she only understood a few words of it, but it was enough. "It is...possible." She sighed. Little point in hiding it considering the situation. "The forces I deal with are...fearsome...at best."

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

OOC: Please note that the tech level of this thing is high enough that it is able to slip into the atmosphere nearly undetected. However, some chars with highly enhanced vision could see it when it gets ready to land. There is by no means railroading, if any of you can find out a way to see or destroy it logically, you can try.

IC: ???

The ship cleaved through the air easily, aiming for a spot in the least populated area of New York. Most people would simply dismiss the slight disturbance as a trick of the eyes. Mutants, however, may be a different story.

IC: Natalie shrugged. "I'll talk to Fury after I know you're all alright."

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC [Wallace/NYC Apartment]

Curious. He could understand the Romani, but she seemed to be struggling with him. He supposed that, if she knew a more ancient form of Gaelic, she wouldn't be prepared for the changes, whereas he knew his word histories. On a whim he tried speaking to her in Latin; it had always been something he wrote more than he spoke, but he imagined he understood it enough for it to make sense.

"This place is strange, and you seem to be the focal point. This is obviously magical in origin, and I don't begin to have enough power to of transported myself." He gripped his quarterstaff more firmly. "What forces, exactly?"

voidstars.png

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

OOC: New profile for Davidson.

Name: Jason Davidson/The OtherCodename: VenomAge: 30Gender: MaleFaction: SHIELD, though he likely won't be keeping his job for very long.Power(S): The Venom symbiote, also known as The Other, has bonded with Davidson, granting him superhuman capabilities such as:

Wall-Crawling: Able to cling to almost any surface via the same method Spider-Man used.

Super Strength: Capable of lifting/pressing over 20 tons in optimal conditions.

Shapeshifting: Venom's shapeshifting powers range from something as simple as a tendril to something as complex as a convincing disguise. However, beneath the suit, Davidson's human body cannot be manipulated, meaning that he is restricted by the size and shape of that form.

Appearance: Davidson as a normal human is a short, pale man with brown hair. His face is grizzled and worn from his work, and he appears much older than he actually is purely from the stress of his job.

However, when he transforms into Venom, he becomes a massive, muscular creature entirely covered by the black suit, with a large, extended mouth filled with pointed teeth and an abnormally long tongue. An emblem resembling a large, white spider decorates his chest, with a similar, smaller design adorning his back.Weapons: NoneSkills: Though Davidson still possesses his detective prowess, Venom's personality has completely taken over his mind, rendering this skill inert. However, Venom is still quite intelligent, though he prefers brute strength over planning and calculating.Personality: The Other has overtaken Davidson's mind, setting his sights on one thing and one thing only: revenge. Venom is driven by rage and hatred, and will go through anything to correct the wrong in his eyes that has been done to him.Weakness: Prolonged exposure to either extremely loud sounds or fire can cause the symbiote to separate from Davidson, or kill him outright if the creature is not allowed to escape his body.Bio: Jason's father was a SHIELD man, and really didn't have much time for a family. As a result, Jason grew up not really knowing his father. His mother was always paranoid and worried over whether or not her husband would return, and Jason grew up with little support. Despite this, he had an incredible intellect, and was recruited by SHIELD the moment he got out of college.On his first case, he made one tiny error in his accusation, one he could have fixed if he had simply read over the evidence more thoroughly. As a result, an innocent woman was put to death, and Jason never forgave himself. He became addicted to alcohol, a habit he has yet to break.Afterwards, however, he solved many cases, and was always very thorough. Now, he is one of the most well-known detectives across the country.

Once there was a feared alien race known as the symbiotes. These creatures killed off entire sentient species by bonding to them and feeding off of their bodily fluids until the host would crumple in a dried-up heap, devoid of the fluids that kept it alive. They moved from world to world, until one of them grew tired of this routine. It instead desired to form a lasting connection with its host, a desire that forced it into exile in space, where it eventually made its way to Earth. This symbiote came to be known as The Other. There, it first bonded with the super-hero known as Spider-Man, and together, the two were a force to be reckoned with. However, when the costumed crime-fighter realized that his new outfit was actually a sentient alien that fed off of his emotions, he forcefully separated it from himself and abandoned it in a church. There, it found its next host: Edward Brock, who had been shamed and fired from his job, all thanks to Peter Parker. The two bonded, and Brock realized that Parker and Spider-Man were one and the same thanks to The Other's ability to telepathically interface with its host.

United by their thirst for revenge, the two battled Spider-Man countless times, until Brock was diagnosed with cancer and the creature left him for good. Since then, it has been from host to host, eventually ending up in a government storage facility where it was stolen and sold to Sebastian Shaw.

It found itself a new host in Davidson soon after, preferring the detective's rampant, alcohol-fueled emotions to the practical starvation it suffered while bonded to one of Shaw's soldiers. It quickly took over Davidson's mind, and together, they now intend to once again embark on a quest for revenge. But little do they know, the hero they sought to destroy is long-dead...

Seeing as he's a plot-important character, and that his transformation was RP'd without protest from the other GMs (at least, none that I know of), will he still require approval?

Edited by The Zytrix

67tlbk.png

OOC This is interesting... just when I decided to give Foreshadow a more Spiderman kind of feel. Maybe the two will fight someday?Speaking of which, could Peter also have sticky gloves? Like the kind seen in Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol but more compact? Web fluid may be unnecessary seeing as he already controls gravity though.IC Knower"When I'm alright?" I asked Natalie in confusion. Nevertheless, I got back up, and just stood around.

OCC: EDITED

Edited by thelonewander

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

OOC: Wanderer, I am going to have to ask you to edit, for multiple reasons.

For one thing, the school does not have satellites and I am not certain how that even makes sense. Constructing and launching them is beyond the resources of the school, nor do they even have any reason to need to do so. And even going beyond that, even if they did, Scott would not have access to them. The Institute recently had a traitor, they aren't going to give out passwords to high priority objects so easily.

Second, even if they did have satellites, they wouldn't be able to detect the ship. Kaithas explicitly stated that it entered the atmosphere more or less undetected, which means it slipped past government satellites. As such, any other satellites would not have detected it.

Third, Scott should not have been able to detect it in the first place. I do not recall a suit of armor that can detect objects entering the atmosphere or detecting dimensional travel being included in his profile. That level of technology in the hands of a teenager, who by all accounts has very few resources to work with, is simply ridiculous.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

@ Flex: Zytrix has 13. But here he's turning one of his characters into another character.

IC: Wyatt

I contineud to lie down on the operating table when I saw something shicking. A black liquid had shot itself out of the body of a Hellfire SOldier and had latched itself onto one of the SHIELD agents, turning him into... "Venom?!"

IC: When Tyrone had seen one of the students be carted off, he'd decided to act. He'd been brought to the school as a teacher to maintain a little order after all, might as well start by investigating why one twin would carry off another. He followed Christopher (they guy wasn't exactly moving fast with someone over his shoulder) and heard the tail end of their conversation.

"If you wanted happy family time, there were easier ways."

IC: "We were hoping you could use Cerebro to make some sort of telepathic visiting between Krystal and her family," M'Kus explained, "She's just a bit lonely."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC (Lucia)

The side of Lucia's mouth twitched for a moment as she bent down to pick up her scrolls. "They have many names. The less educated refer to them as the dark forces. In reality, they are but tools. If you are strong enough and wise enough to master them. The Druids did. It was what allowed them to resist our Legions." Luca paused again, not certain of this men's religious bent. It didn't seem wise to offend him at this point. "I have heard that the nomads of Parthia make use of it as well. Though they call them Jinn..." She understood his Latin well enough, though some of it was still hard to pick out.

OOC: Well, in that case, I'll be getting rid of the Hunter Unit, Black Cat, and Omega Eleven. That should bring my total back to ten.

IC: Julia, Shaw

Julia looked up at Alex.

"So, should we go inside?" she asked, "I mean, it's pretty cold out, and we're probably missing something, given this place's history with weird stuff happening."

Shaw was still grinning behind his mask as he slammed a soldier's head into the railing of a balcony. The unconscious man fell limply to the floor below, and the nasty crack that ensued assured Shaw that his target wouldn't be getting up any time soon.

He felt a slew of bullets impact up and down his arm, then turned his attention to the man that had fired on him.

"Ooh, that tickled," he taunted, slowly advancing on the panicking soldier.

When he was within arm's reach, he took the whimpering trooper's gun, broke it in half over his knee, then tossed it aside. He grabbed the poor fellow by the throat and shoved him downward and straight through the floor.

Once that was finished, he found a place to take cover (not that it mattered) and pulled out a radio.

At the Hellfire Mansion, a transmission came in.

"Novocain, are you there? Listen, I need you to order whoever's still at USAMRIID to retreat and return to the mansion. Romulus and I have managed to take down a good portion of the SHIELD forces here, but they seem to have their advantage in numbers. Once our people reach the mansion, give them a moment to rest if they need it, then send them to my location."

Edited by The Zytrix

67tlbk.png

IC: Krystal - Woods, Westchester -

Krystal stalked the thick woods that made up much of the surrounding land that the Xavier institute stood on, in fact several acres were part of the school's property, so Krystal had no concerns about being spotted. Of course, there was always the chance that some no good hooligans might trespass the property anyway. Though Krystal had no qualms with scaring them off, in fact she found it rather enjoyable whenever she did find someone who wasn't suppose to be here. This wasn't the first time she had decided to take a walk through the woods.

It was here she could let go, let the animal side of her out of it's mental cage. Most of the trees were leafless and dormant due to the cold of winter, the only thing Krystal's sharp ears picked up was the icy wind that blew through the woods. Krystal's head jerked to the left. Yes it had been very faint...but she heard the sound of foot steps rough a kilometer from her position. Whether it was some sort of larger animal like a deer or human she could not tell, either way this was her chance to let loose, the hunt was always so...exhilarating.

Krystal crouched onto all fours like a beast as her body began to bulge slightly, growing larger as she activating her Lycan side. Her hands became even more paw like and clawed then before, her muzzle more pronounced her face becoming harder to identify as somewhat human. And then she was off, running on all fours at the speed of a wolf. She'd be upon her target in moments.

She slowed down to a crawl as she got closer, as much as she wanted to just tackle whatever it was out there and tear it to pieces...that really wouldn't be the best publicity for the school if it turned out to be human. To her delight as she peered over a bush, it was just a deer.

The deer never saw it coming, Krystal's blurred form crashed into the animal, knocking in over on it's side, causing it to bleat loudly before Krystal put it's neck between her teeth and broke it's neck, silencing it. Krystal's intentions were not to eat it however, no she was not hungry. The thrill of the hunt, and then the kill, now that was what she'd been craving. Satisfied with her kill, she turned to leave...

The sound of a gunshot penetrated Krystal's ears briefly before she felt intense pain in her forehead and then...nothing. Krystal fell over onto the snow, blood dripping from her head and staining the white with a dark crimson.

Two men dressed in Enforcer uniforms dropped from the trees above, they had been watching the mansion for nearly two months now, and had watched Krystal come out into the woods nearly everyday, they had been waiting for her.

One of the two men crouched down near the very still Krystal and too out a syringe, getting a blood sample. They needed to confirm what their superiors had already guessed, that their former Agent, Krystal Starling, was not as dead as she'd been assumed to be, and now in fact a mutant of all things.

The man took the vial of Krystal's blood and inserted it into a small compartment inside his handheld device. The computer's results came in after a few moments, confirming what they had feared. The blood was recognized as Krystal Starling's, though with a now active x-gene...along with something else, something the computer could not identify.

Though that hardly mattered now, they'd shot her right between the eyes, she was as good as dead.

Or so they thought. As blood was oozing out of Krystal's head, a small piece of lead was forced out of the bullet hole, slowly the wound began to close up as the bleeding stopped all together.

One of the two men let out a guttural scream as his neck was suddenly bitten and then silenced as Krystal forced his head to bend farther than it ever should, killing him right then and there. The other enforcer opened fire at Krystal with his weapon, putting quite a few bullets into her chest, though Krystal ignored the pain, she couldn't even register it in her current rage. With speed that the enforcer could hardly compare with Krystal closed the distance between them, swiping widely with her right claws and knocking the weapon out from his hands. The enforcer staggered backwards, though as Krystal prepared to do similar to what he had done to his friend he pulled out a flash bang grenade and threw it, his helmet and visor would protect him from it's effects, but the same could not be said for Krystal, the grenade went off, blinding and deafening Krystal with her super sensitive sight and hearing. She put her paws to her ears and closed her eyes, letting out a dog-like whine. She collapsed onto the snow again, completely disoriented as she waited for her vision and hearing to come back.

The enforcer wasted no time getting the heck out of there, they had not anticipated that Krystal would have a healing factor, this would make eliminating the former agent a lot more complicated. Krystal had been exposed to one too many secrets of the Enforcers to be left alone, she'd been a rather high ranking agent after all. She knew too much to be left alive.

Still, the enforcer did not want to end up like his comrade. He booked it toward the end of the woods and to an armored truck, getting inside the driver seat he floored the gas pedal. As he was driving he made a call, telling his superior's everything.

When Krystal finally came to her senses again, she found much of the snow was stained with her own blood, as well as much of her fur. The bullets by now had been pushed out by her healing factor, and her hearing and sight were mostly back to normal, the ringing in her ears was almost gone. She staggered and stumbled a bit standing up, her wounds may have healed, but she still had lost a lot of blood, and her healing factor couldn't regenerate that.

All she knew was she had to get back to the mansion, but she was at least a mile off, possibly more. One of the enforcers had managed to escape, it was only a matter of time before they came back for her.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: I think you’re over 10 characters as it is Zyke. Is Davidson Mayday? I’ll remove those characters from the list then.

IC: Mimic (X-Manor)

“Christopher here wants to help you learn,” she smiled. “And he wants to get to know you; we all are family after all.”

She looked up as she heard a voice. “That’s what I told him.” She said to the man.

IC: Songbird (X-Manor)

“I think I could arrange that yes,” Ashlynn said. “I think Beast told me he recently finished rebuilding Cerebro from scratch.”

IC: Novocain (Hellfire Labs)

“What am I your butler now Shaw?” Novocain replied over the radio. “I’ll send your little message then muttonchops.” Novocain said. He then activated the communicator lodged somewhere in the metal half of his skull. “This is Dr. Novocain with today’s forecast,” he sent the Hellfire group battling the Avengers. “It is mildly cloudy with a chance of rain, and by rain I mean blood. Shaw wants you back at the mansion now, take advantage of that teleporter.” He sent the Hellfire agents still in the field.

IC: NPC Crossfire (Woods)

Logan had heard the call over the open Enforcer channel. It almost made him crash into a building. She was alive. Krystal was alive. The Enforcer he’d cared for, had wanted to make happy, she was alive. But now she was a mutant. Defiled and corrupted. Logan would find her, he would kill her.

Do not worry brother we will help you find her. We will help you kill her. Came the haunting voice of Luis, Logan’s dead Brother who now loved on through the nano-bots that covered Logan’s skin. Once she is dead we can put the past behind us little brother… we can live on, together. Always together. Suddenly a red blip appeared on Logan’s HUD. It was the location where the Enforcer’s had last seen her before he’d escaped. Find her kill her! For us!

Logan turned around, his metal armor glistening in the sun. “I will brother, I promise I will.” He said as he took off through the air on his wings. It only took a few minutes to reach the destination at the speed he was going. He dove into the woods, his metal wings melting into the back of his armor as he impacted the ground near Krystal; sending up a shower of earth as he stood up straight. At first sight Krystal would recognize the armor; it was the armor of her dead comrade, Luis, Crossfire. Suddenly the helmet melted away to reveal Logan’s face. “Hello Krystal, it’s been a long time.” Logan said as his fist suddenly shifted into a long serrated blade.

“Luis says I have to kill you… and I agree. You are a mutant now, the old Krystal would want this.” He said. His arm flew up as the metal blade suddenly burst forth flying at Krystal’s throat.

IC: Invictus (Woods)

“I’m not sure, but two is better then one. I can help protect you, I can kill… if I need too.” He said.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

OOC: I'm STILL waiting for a second approval for Silver Serpent!

IC: Knight

Seeing that Iron man had somehow returned Knight looked around for someone else to fight.

OOC: Anyone not fighting?

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

OOC: I dunno, Taka, she seems a little OP. I would suggest making her weakness more physical, just to balance her powers.

And yes, Flex, Davidson is Mayday.

IC: Malus

Malus was relaxing in his room when the vision hit him. He blinked for a moment, then stood and stepped outside his room, digging his fingernails into his palms until he drew blood. With the red liquid now oozing its way out of his hands, he painted a twisted poem on the wall:

Something small

Will end it all

Leave some of us weak

And the rest will fall

A monster and a man

Could be the same

It's all just a matter of perspective.

When he was done creating his masterpiece, he absentmindedly walked into the lobby and fainted.

Edited by The Zytrix

67tlbk.png

IC [Wallace/NYC Apartment]"'Our' legions?" The Scot raised an eyebrow. "Who are you, Romani? You obviously have great skill in the magical arts, and admitted to being directly responsible for our current location. You speak ancient tongues that haven't been spoken for nearly a thousand years. What sort of game are you playing?"

Edited by Dr. Alexandra Humva

voidstars.png

OOC: Ugh, I don't think I ever want to see Silver Serpent approved, in fact I'm sure I don't. Cloning people is dumb and I don't think it really adds much to the rpg, it's one thing when some mad scientist does using advanced tech, it another having someone who can go around all nilly willy making 'quicke' clones or making a near perfect replica of someone, powers and all, in one day. So sorry, but you ain't getting my approval at any rate. The other staff of course could approve it if they wished, but as for me, nope. I really don't see the wisdom in allowing someone to potentially make themselves as many clones with powers as they see fit and have them under the complete control of just one person. Yeah I can see exactly how that would turn out.

IC: Krystal - Woods, Westchester -

At first Krystal thought she had been seeing the ghost of Luis...Crossfire, but no, as the helmet came off...it was Logan. "L-Logan?" She said rather breathlessly. Of all the people they could have sent, why did it have to be him!?

“Hello Krystal, it’s been a long time.” Logan said as his fist suddenly shifted into a long serrated lade. “Luis says I have to kill you… and I agree. You are a mutant now, the old Krystal would want this.” He said. His arm flew up as the metal blade suddenly burst forth flying at Krystal’s throat.

Krystal barely had time to even process what was happening, but she found herself leaping backwards, she may of been weakened by the loss of blood, but she was still plenty stronger than what a regular human could ever hope to be. "Luis says!? Luis is dead Logan! What's gotten into you? The Logan I knew wouldn't do this!" She said with a snarl, her animal side didn't like being threatened and it wouldn't be easy for her to hold back.

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC (Lucia)

Lucia raised her eyebrows. "The legions of Rome. Surely you have heard of them?" She paused for a moment, frowning as she absorbed the fill gist of what she had been told. "I...play no game. Something went awry with the ritual. The legions were storming the villa they burst through the door....and then...nothing. Just nothing. Going on and on. Then I was here." She had assumed she was merely in another part of the world but now she wasn't sure. Granted, this man could come for a out of touch part of the world, but how then would he know of Rome. That left only one real option.

Far from where Krystal and Crossfire where having their shindig (OOC: Like Rover, I have a quota) the ship landed. A tall, dark soldier stepped out, the slight moonlight glinting off his highly advanced armor. "Looks secure sir. Unfortunately we lost an old prototype drone on the way in. Something went wrong with its AI."

A drone crashed, the cloud of flames visible for a long way away.

OOC: There you go Veeks.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

OOC: I somehow missed the cloning full humans part and their powers, I agree with Snelly on that.

IC: Triblade (X-Manor)

Matt watched as Malus wandered into the lobby before passing out. “Looks like he has the right idea,” he said. Matt half walked half stumbled over to the man before propping him up against a chair. “His hands are bleeding.” He observed.

IC: NPC Crossfire (Woods, NYS)

“Luis died yes… but he lives on through me,” Logan said. “These nano-bots, they stole his personality, and downloaded his memories. My brother was always strong, he fought on, he took control of them; and then he latched himself onto me. We are bonded now Krystal, we are one.” He said. As he finished speaking his helmet suddenly began to form over his face. “And now we will end you.” His right hand shifted into what appeared to be a chain-gun, it began to rotate as bullets were blasted out at Krystal.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC: West

The world was a blur as West fell in and out of consciousness. The van had moved him to one of the many Enforcer bases, rushed to the medical ward, and was rushed into surgery immediately. He wasn't awake for most of it, luckily, but when he slipped into consciousness, he could feel the flaming hot pain where his right arm used to be. He felt saws, scalpels, needles, and several other medical instruments work on his injury. Words like "Critical condition" and "infection" were thrown around, but he couldn't catch any context. He then felt something cold and metal touch his wound, and a searing sharp pain penetrate the back of his neck, where the skull and spine went. The pain was so intense he passed out for good.

"Mister Sheen, can you hear me?" A voice asked. West wanted to answer, but his throat was dry and rough. It felt like it was made of sandpaper. He simply nodded.

"He's regained consciousness." Another voice said. "Release the restraints."

Instantly West felt the tightness in his chest ease as the leather straps were removed from him. He instantly opened his eyes and sat bolt upright, a startled scream escaping his mouth as the pain flooded back. The machines monitoring his conditions went went haywire as his vitals spiked and the medics moved to calm him down.

"Sir, you need to relax. Your wounds haven't fully healed yet." The head doctor said. West took several breaths and looked around. They were at Enforcer Outpost 17-B. A discreet base on the edges of the city.

"How long was I out?" He asked, his voice hoarse.

"Quite some time. You sustained heavy injuries in the battle, we did the best we could to patch you up." The doctor explained. West tried to remember what happened, and was hit with a sudden realization. His arm. He turned and looked at his body, seeing several severe looking wounds that had been heavily bandaged, but most surprising was his arm. It was torn off by Pietro, and was no more. Instead, a prosthetic, mechanical arm took its place. It looked nearly skeletal in appearance. West tried to move it. Even though he couldn't physically feel it, it seemed heavy. He slowly made a fist and rose it to eye level, examining it.

"We couldn't save your arm, I'm sorry." The doctor said apologetically. West simply nodded and swung his legs off the bed, pulling off all the wires and IVs attached to him. He was a bit shakey, but in no time, he was on his feet. "And the mutants?" He asked, ignoring his injuries for now.

"We've captured quite a few, but there were some who escaped." The doctor explained. West slowly nodded, frustration building within him. Every time they made a plan, every move they made, the Mutants were always a step ahead. West let out a frustrated roar and punched a nearby monitor with his prosthetic arm, sending it flying into a wall, shattering into pieces. He then exited the infirmary and headed toward his office, in nothing but bandages and shorts. Several Enforcers stopped to salute him, others simply got out of his way, sensing his anger. He entered his office and quickly put on some clothes in the wardrobe, flexing his prosthetic arm once more. They'd implanted a chip in his spine that gave him full control, but it would still take some getting used to. He would definitely have to make some upgrades to it, this was patch work at best. He opened up his computer terminal and read through several mission reports about the mutants escaping and the other mutants they'd managed to capture. West cursed in his mind. If they wanted any chance, any chance at all in stopping the mutant threat, the Enforcers branch would have to endure a serious overhaul. It was time to take off the kid gloves. It was time to get serious. He activated his intercom, contacting his assistant.

"Contact all research teams for a meeting. We've got a lot of work to do." he said. The assistant complied, and West was about to head back out when he got a call. He activated his intercom once more. "Report, soldier." He said.

IC: Ingram

Ingram was sent on another recon mission after the raid on the Brotherhood mansion. He'd barely gotten a good hour's worth of sleep before he managed to scarf down a decent meal and head on out on his next assignment. Apparently something had crashed, the Enforcers wanted to investigate. The put him in charge of the scouting platoon. He expected to see a large meteor, or debris from an old satellite. What he saw, however, was something completely, completely different. He grabbed his communicator and contacted Enforcers headquarters, where he was instantly re-directed to West. He was surprised their leader was on his feet already.

"Sir?" he asked.

"Report, soldier." Came the slightly weaker, yet still professional tone of West.

"We've got something." He said, looking at the crashed probe along with the rest of his squad. It was destroyed, and flaming, but even by the looks of it, it was something far more advance than anything any of them had ever seen.

"Something big..."