IC: Malik

What the ****, Malik was absolutely horrified at the concept that had just been presented to him, "Wait, did you just say girlfriend. No, no, no she is no way my girlfriend, she's not even really or she or he, or gah it's complicated. She's a classmate who happened to run into, now please don't just leave me alone with her." That's when things took a turn from bad to worse, as Gabriel slid past the two of them and left, Malik catching a glimpse of sad smile adorning her face.

God I'm such a screw up.Yup

"Gabe!" He yelled in vain, "Look I'm sorry, I didn't mean to call you a freak." Why the he** did I even say that, point of the matter is we're all freaks, I should no that better. Plus I was hoping to put a smile on people's faces not make them more depressed. Realizing that she had already disappeared, Malik sighed and fell against the wall. "Man, I'm such a screw up."

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC [Lucas/LV Hotel]

"Umm..." Lucas simply raised an eyebrow at all of this. "Well, this is all somewhat strange. Lemme guess though; mutants?"

voidstars.png

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

IC [Lucas/LV Hotel]

"Should of known. Demonic rituals and such seem to be a big fad nowadays." Lucas raised his eyebrow once more. "So what was up with your not-girlfriend?"

voidstars.png

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

IC: Malik

How touching.

Shut up, "To answer your question I have no clue, I wake up this morning and notice tufts of grass in my room, I go to investigate and bam there she is with this entire mess. Why she, or he, or whatever would do such a thing is beyond me, I merely met him at this one school I went to for a grand total of like 3 days. And the fad about demonic rituals, I wouldn't know anything about that sort of stuff."

Liar, man you are getting boring.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC ForeshadowVenom had done quite sone damage to Peter's back, so he wasn't able to get up and dodge. What he could do, however, was to raise gravity around Venom and boh of his tendrils, sending him, his attack, and whatever happened to be around him at the time plummeting straight down. Slowly getting to his feet, Peter cried out in pain as he attempted to focus hard enough to send Venom and his tendril down before it hit him.

IC: Krystal - Woods, Westchester -

Krystal saw the blades coming as they formed and yanked back as hard as she could, only she still had her teeth sunk into his shoulder, and when she yanked back, something ripped. His blades still cut up her arms real good however as she had moved them in the way to protect her more vital throat, they now had several gashes and were bleeding all over her fur, in fact it was getting difficult to find fur on her body that wasn't stained red.

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Ashley - San Francisco Bay, California -

Ashley put the pot full of dirt down on the table near Dallas, the one that had several tv remotes sitting on it. Why a tv needed five remotes Ashley would never figure out.

"Do you have Cap'n Crunch?" It was just one of those days where she craved the kind of cereal that had absolutely nothing but sugar in it. Plus she was feeling that today was a pirate day.

Cause every Wednesday is a pirate day. It's an unwritten rule.

IC: Knight

Knight walked over to Iron Man and shined a light on a wall. "The teleporter took the female Captain America, do you have some way of tracking her?"

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: Invictus (Woods, Westchester)

“Well… they are a group of mutants who fight to have mutants on top while humans are on the bottom. They are tired of being walked on by humans. They are also generally enemies of the X-Men and thought of as terrorists by the human civilian population.”

IC: Crossfire (Woods, Westchester)

Logan yelled out in pain as he felt his shoulder tear form her powerful jaws, blood pouring down from the wound. He turned his shoulder into spikes, hopefully to pierce her jaws in several places and get her to release. On of his blade hands turned into another shotgun as he fired now at her thigh. Nano-energy at 68%. Just great. Logan thought. We can’t loose brother… we must win! Luis’ voice said in Logan’s head.

IC: Feral (Danger Room, X-Manor)

Seeing Rebekah and Brooklyn in the room John leaned against one of the walls. “You ladies mind if I borrow the room? Alone?” he asked.

IC: Beast (X-Manor)

Hank shook his head slowly as Matt and Nicole left for California like Ashley and Dallas. His student's weren't prisoners. He couldn't force them to stay here. He could only try talking to them, and already he knew that they wouldn't listen. He just hoped they would be safe out there, and if the X-Men ever needed them that they would come to aid them.

Three of them were some of his more prominent and trusted X-Men, this wasn't the first time he'd seen X-Men come and go, and it wouldn't be the last. He watched some of the more younger students tear into presents beneath the tree. They were so happy, so innocent. They didn't have the burden on the shoulders, the burden of the entire world. A burden Hank had put on the shoulder of a group of once innocent teens like them.

But he'd had accepted the same burden when he was only a teen himself, long ago. Hank approached a single picture hanging on the wall. It was an image of Scott , Bobby, Warren, Hank, Jean and Xavier. Hank and the others were wearing their original costumes and they were all beaming. They'd been so happy, so young. Hank looked almost normal in the picture, no blue fur, no yellow eyes. They were all dead now. Except Warren and him, they were the only two left. They'd all been taken away from him by Jean. He looked at the happy, smiling redheaded girl and wandered how it came to be that she'd be the avatar of the Phoenix, that she'd take away so many lives, so many good people he loved. He looked away from the picture, no longer standing its sight.

Even Krystal's ability to ignore pain had it's limits, and the continued loss of blood was certainly not helping, if she didn't end this soon she'd probably die, in fact she probably wouldn't be able to make it back to the mansion as it was, not quickly at any rate. This had to end soon.

Krystal had let go of Logan's now ripped and bleeding shoulder as soon as the spikes grew and began to pierce her flesh, it hurt and made her taste blood. A shotgun blast shot through her left thigh, making her collapse onto Logan for a moment.

She really couldn't lose any more blood, she could feel her vision darkening, her willpower was draining and she was not starting to actually feel the pain from her many many wounds, which were healing, but Logan had been consistently giving her new ones, and less blood also meant slower healing.

It was hard enough to think as it was in her lycan state, but her instinct for self-preservation was growing stronger. Which in turn caused her to make one final and quite brutal attack.

She straightened her very sharp and clawed fingers so they were lined up together, much like the sharp end of a spear. Then she used every ounce of strength she could muster and stabbed down right to Logan's chest, intending to go right through his entire body and give a fist sized hole in his chest.

Edited by Snelly

IC: Songbird, Darkfang (Cerebro-room, X-Manor Basement)

This is the Cerebro room, Ashlynn said telepathically. It was first invented by Charles Xavier, it is a machine that can amplify telepathic powers and help to show every mutant alive on the entire globe. She said. Watch this, she said in his mind as she pulled the helmet over her head. She closed her eyes and reached out with her mind. She then opened her mind to see the whole dome lit up. The dome was now massive monitor that showed the entire globe, there were millions and millions of red and grey dots all over the map.

The grey dots are humans, and the red ones are mutants.

"That's amazing," Darkfang said as he looked at the globe awestruck.

Yep, I can zoom in on the mind of almost any dot out there, any mutant with this machine, and I can find where they are at.

"I never realized there were so many of us I learned about M-Day, I thought wed nearly became extinct."

"We did, but then we got Scarlet Witch to reverse it. And then my mother killed everyone". She said softly.

"Your mother was Jean Grey?"

Yes.

Jeremy turned away. So his father had died trying to stop Jean from destroying the globe. "If we could bring them all back, our parents I mean, would you?" Jeremy asked as he looked at Ashlynn.

She shook her head. "No, I don't think Id bring them all back. Not my mom." She said as she felt a bit choked up.

IC: Crossfire (Westchester, Woods)

Krystals arm cut through Logans armor and tore through his chest. Her hand protruding from his back now completely soaked in crimson. Logan coughed up blood as he felt himself dying. His helmet suddenly melted away, revealing his face and his bloodied teeth. Krystal he said softly as his heart beat began to slow. Shed missed his heart, but there was no saving him now. He touched her cheek with a bloodied metal hand. "I'm sorry." He said he then became limp and fell still in her arms. Logan was dead.

IC: Romulus (SHIELD Trap)

"How many more must we kill?" Romulus asked as he tore his bloodied adamantium blades out of the chest of a dead SHIELD soldier. Two more ran at him, Romulus dodged their gunfire as best as he could bullets exploding into his shoulder and thigh. He reached out and grabbed one of the agents by the skull, the sharp claws sticking out from his fingers cutting into the man's head as he screamed. The other soldier fired at Romulus several times while he did this. He blocked out the pain, it was insignificant to him. In the thousands of years he'd walked the earth he'd learned how to deal with pain.

But he'd also learned how to inflict it. His other hand shot out as he slashed through the man's neck with his four blades, splattering blood onto his chest. Romulus dropped the corpse before kicking the other soldier into the wall and slashing him in half with a swing of his arm.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

Krystal slowly pulled her arm out of Logan, it was completely drenched in warm, sticky blood. Krystal slowly began to shrink down and become less ferocious looking as she began to change to her normal, but still wolf-like form.

Her wounds slowly continued to heal, and the bleeding had stopped, though she felt like she could hardly function, and everything hurt from being so lightheaded.

And now Logan's dead body lay before her, she began to shake. "Logan..." For all his faults, she hadn't wished for his death, why couldn't he have just listened to her!?

Krystal started to sob, dog-like whining in the mix as she held Logan's dead body.

He was right about one thing....I am a monster. She thought, thinking maybe things would have been better if he had managed to kill her. She was hardly more than an animal really, she hadn't been able to stop herself from killing him, no matter how much she tried.

She should be dead, or if dying wasn't possible, kept in a cage.

She continued to cry, her wounds had all been healed, but the lack of blood in her body was at bare minimum of what was required for her to function, she didn't even have the strength to stand, crawling would be a chore in itself.

Though she didn't feel like going anywhere anyway, maybe it was better for her to stay out in the woods, like all the other animals. As she was thinking these dreadful things she slowly began to lose more and more of her vision, until she was nearly unconscious, lying on the ground next to Logan.

OOC: And just in case anyone was thinking it, nobody find Krystal please, not yet anyway. You'll see why soon enough.

IC: At the X-Manor"Oh. The one who could make things real by writing them?" asked Madness, peering curiously at the boy. "Name's George, but you can call me Madness." he said, holding out his hand.Will took it and shook it, smiling. "I'm Will. Madness?""I liked the sound of it. You better go to the infirmary." added Madness. He returned to his book.Sara quickly dragged Will out of the room. "To the cafeteria! No questions, I need to eat!"Michael sat down, huddled inside the alcove. Sounds of merrymaking carried up from the floor below, and he was staying in the dark, like every day of his life. He absentmindedly rubbed the pendant his possibly dead friend gave him.

"Wer Traumt?"

IC: Dallas (San Francisco Bay, California)

"Enough to capsize a pirate ship," I chuckled, crossing the distance from the counter to the cabinet and plucking two bowls out and a box of Captain Crunch. Ashley plucked some spoons out of the drawer beside her cheerily and laid them out on the counter as I poured the cereal and brought it over, along with two glasses of milk and some strawberries.

"Isn't today our tree fort war day?"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: NPC Nano-bots (Westchester, Woods)

The nano-bots suddenly tore themselves from Logan's body before forming into a cloud in mid-air. They ignored Krystal, in their 'minds' she was as good as dead, even with her healing factor she had lost too much blood. The cloud began to drift towards the gates of the mansion where the nano's could see the active X-Gene of many mutants..

Ashley took a mouth full of her cereal. "Uh-huh! We will fight to the death!" She said dramatically, and then took another spoonful.

"....I think I'm gonna make mine a pirate ship..."

Edited by Snelly

OOC: Changed backstory some more.

Name: Cpl. Anton Jeremiah Blake-OctaviusCodename: Doc OckAge: 28Gender: MaleFaction: EnforcersPower(S): Telepathic control over four telescopic metal tentacles on his back; he can move them as if they were an extension of his body. He can use them in any way that Otto Octavius could.Appearance: Anton looks strikingly similar to his cousin, Otto. He is younger (duh) but has the same general look. He is much mroe good looking and physically fit, however. He has four titanium tentacles (similar to Otto's original harness) on his back.Weapons: Magnetic field jammer: Since Anton's arms are made of titanium and are nearly impossible to remove, he keeps a magnetic jammer in his back just in case he goes head to head with Quicksilver that would hypothetically prevent him from taking complete control over his titanium arms. He also has the standard weaponry of any Enforcer: assault rifle, pistol, and a telescopic baton similar to a police baton, except that when it is fully extended, it is 75 meters long. It is also much thicker, making it more of a club than a baton. He also wears a suit of armor similar to that of Heka Lockspur's except with four holes in the back to fit his mechanical arms through. Sometimes though, he wears a lab coat similar to his cousin's supervillain dress.Skills: Anton possess a genius level IQ and exceptional knowledge in physics and mechanical engineering. Personality: Unlike many of those who sign up for the Enforcers, Anton does not hate mutants with a genocidal rage. Rather, he can actually sympathize with them, as he grew up with them when he was a young boy. As a result, he is very reluctant to go out and do "field work" and often cannot bring himself to deliver the killing blow. However, due to his experiences as a teen in high school, Anton is under the impression that more mutants use their powers for evil rather than good, and that they have to be stopped, even if the means used is something just as abhorrent. As a result, he believes that he is commuting the lesser of two evils. When not hunting mutants, he is a shy, reserved soul, constantly in a state of sadness. Except for the rare event that he comes up with a new scientific discovery, he never smiles. He can often be found crying himself to sleep at night and during the day, he is always in a glum mood. In addition to his depression, Anton seems to suffer from major self-esteem issues. He is modest beyond polite, to the point of self-derogatation, and will rarely take credit when it is due, always giving somebody else the honor.Weakness: His tentacles are extremely heavy, so in the event that he loses control over them, he will have a very hard time moving around. He also is extremely psychologically fragile, so his spirits are easily crushed. However, trying to mock him may sometimes backfire and send him into a murderous frenzy.Bio: Anton Jeremiah Blake-Octavius is the first cousin, once removed of Otto Octavius. Abandoned by his birth parents at just 2 months for an unknown reason, he was put up for adoption. Taken in by a kind and loving family, Anton was raised in the presence of both mutants and humans, his mother a human, his father a mutant. Later, he would serve as an older brother to three younger siblings, two mutant, one human. At this point in his life, he was a very happy, if shy individual. Anton was raised well by his adoptive parents, studying hard, achieving much, and being kind to everyone. He was known to many of his classmates as the "good boy" and throughout his elementary school years, he stayed out of trouble. However, at the start of grade 9, he started to get bullied by the older students for being a "nerd". Anton, due to his shyness, wasn't able to stand up to the bullies and the tormenting just got worse and worse. Eventually, it progressed to physical violence and Anton ended up in the hospital, scarred both physically and mentally. However, he didn't let this stop him and he more than recovered. On the outside, that is. His self-esteem would take a much longer time to heal.

Getting into CalPoly, he became one of the schools top students. At first, it seemed that he would have a normal life. Studying hard to become a nuclear physicist, he dreamed of perfecting sustainable energy. One day, that all changed. During the last few days of his bachelor year, Anton and a friend of his, Robb, were doing maintenance work on a nuclear reactor. Anton was wearing a harness of mechanical arms to help him handle the reactor, as it was extremely large and extremely dangerous to approach. However, an overlooked radiation leak eventually caused an explosion. Robb was killed, and when Anton woke up in hospital, the doctors informed him that the arms were permanently fused to his back. They also informed him of his true heritage: he was the grandson of Karl Octavius and the first cousin once removed of the infamous Doctor Octopus.

Disturbed by the event of Robb's death, his personal failure, and the reveal of his true origins, Anton moved back home to his family, where he studied his masters and his doctorate degrees online, passing both of the courses in only six years. Taking care of his siblings in his spare time, he eventually started to note the odd behavior of his sixteen year old brother, Charlie. Doing some investigation, Anton discovered that his adoptive sibling was diving deep into drug abuse and gang violence. It was not until he stole some money from home that Anton and his parents found out that Charlie was being severely bullied at school for being a mutant. Several nights later, several members of a rival mutant gang along with some very angry drug dealers marched on Anton's home, where they proceeded to assault Charlie. Naturally, Anton's family resisted, and in the ensuing brawl, Anton's thirteen year old sister, Leslie, was killed by a gang member. In rage, Anton unleashed his mechanical arms on the group and those that didn't end up in the hospital were refused to go to school the next day. Hiding at home in fear, they spoke of "Doc Ock's return." Charlie committed suicide the following night, ashamed of what he had done.

Being unable to stand the loss of two of his siblings and not wanting to endanger his family, Anton moved away to New York. Getting a job as a physicist, Anton began to note several instances all too similar to his own. Eventually, he began to believe that mutants who used their powers greatly out numbered those who used them for good, and against the urging of his conscience, Anton joined the Enforcers, working as a scientist, but reluctantly agreeing to become a soldier. But even as he hunts down those he once called family, he still carries with him the scars of regret and sorrow, scars that just keep piling up day by day.

WebRep
currentVote
noRating
noWeight
Edited by Constructman

IC:A lone figure melted out of the trees, mere minutes after Krystal dropped, unconscious. Violet eyes swept the scene, focusing on Logan, and checking for signs of life from a distance.

Rebekah was breathing heavily, the usage of her abilities so soon after the beat down she had endured wasn't exactly healthy. But after the notice she'd received, time was of the essence. Moments after leaving the Danger Room, her cell had gone off, warning her of an intercepted Enforcer transmission. There was really only one person that it could have been from, but she didn't have time to ponder that.

Dropping to one knee, the former Weapon placed two fingers on Krystal's throat, checking for a pulse. It was there, but to say it was faint would be an understatement. The amount of blood on the scene explained why. She was very, very low on blood. Her other injuries had healed, but she needed a blood transfusion. Relatively easy for Rebekah to accomplish; Weapon X was very good at supplying its agents. And due to the way her power worked, the blood supplied never grew old or out of date. But they needed to get out of the open first.

With a groan, the dark hired girl gently tossed Krystal over her shoulder, and took off running, a dark blur. She passed through the woods, crossed the fields, and reached the mansion in minutes. Moments more and she arrived at her own dorm room, gently laying the were-mutant on the bed, before closing the door. A violet glow accompanied the appearance of a basic infusion device and two small bags of blood, universal blood type. It wasn't much, though it made up the entirety of her supply. It wouldn't get Krystal up to usual levels, but it would get her out of immediate danger.

"Come on. You're not done yet." She muttered, gently slipping the needle into her patient's arm.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: Also, upon checking on the characters still need approval, I must say that I am distinctly against Silver Serpent. She is the definition of overpowered. This, biohesive, allows her essentially multiple powers.

She can create quickie clones at incredible speed, allowing her almost limitless mooks. Whether they can be defeated easily or not is irrelevant, they can overwhelm people through sheer numbers. And the ability to create nigh on perfect clones is overpowered, any way you slice it. Granted, less so then some of her other abilities, but the point remains.

I placed a limit on how much Biohesive she can create and only make perfect physical copies they don’t have their memories, personality, or powers.

Further, the healing abilities are rather pushing it. Even healing factors and healing abilities have limits, and being able to replicate and replace limbs entirely goes beyond those limits. Her abilities essentially render any damage dealt in any capacity meaningless.

I reduced the healing to less then that of a regular healing factor.Also, she is immune to most diseases, and remains in perfect health.

I changed it to just fairly good health and I thought most healing powers make you not get sick.

And to top it off, she can control biohesive easily, and can make it harden to almost diamond level strength. This is easily one of her most overpowered abilities. She could, as you say, imprison someone with tendrils and then force them to harden to the strength of literally the toughest substance on the planet. Not even a mutant with superstrength could break out of that. And then it dissolves into water, so no one can ever get a sample to examine it. Oh, and her powers can't be shut off by any means.

I changed it from diamond level strength to steel level strength, if you still think it’s too strong I can reduce it to iron, but I think most mutants with super strength could break out of steel. I completely removed the part about dissolving into water and her powers not being able to be shut off.

Alone, many of these abilities would be overpowered. But together, they result in a liquid-that-turns-to-diamond controlling, immune to sickness, any wound healing, immune to anti-mutant abilities, mook factory of a character. Who also has no exploitable weaknesses.

Here is the updated profile:

Name: Susan PlestheticCodename: Silver Serpent.Age: 17.Gender: Female.Faction: X-Men eventually.Power(S): Susan has complete control over a synthetic, self-replicating, silvery blue tinted, clear sentient liquid called Biohesive. She can produce enough Biohesive to make about ten clones (although she will rarely make more then five and most of the time just one or two) before she has to reabsorb her old constructs to make something new. The Biohesive will regenerate slowly but she does have to eat a lot in order to recharge. This liquid can alter its own density and texture to mimic many different substances including flesh, bone and all other living tissue, it can even use D.N.A. as a template. This means it can heal wounds (although less then a mutant with a healing factor), or even make complete clones of others. Her powers also make her immune to most diseases and in fairly good health but she is by no means strong. Realistic clones take about a day to create and they are almost a perfect copy except for their personality, powers, and memories as they are still controlled by the sentient Biohesive. Quickie clones take a few minutes to create but splat when hit with a solid strike like a bullet or really strong punch, they are also controlled by the sentient Biohesive. Biohesive can only go as hard as steel, of course just like steel the longer she works on it the stronger she can make it but it will only go as hard as well forged steel. Susan often forms serpent like shapes out of Biohesive to grab things or wrap people up rather then hurt them. Even if Susan’s powers are disabled she can still communicate with the Biohesive (but not make it or control it)

Appearance: Susan is fairly tall, has shoulder length silver hair, metallic blue eyes, and is fairly pretty. She wears a silvery grey t-shirt and black pants. In costume she wears a form-fitting black jumpsuit with two silver snakes wrapping around her with their tails at her feet and their heads resting on her shoulders and two silver wings on her back making her look like a Caduceus, she also has two more snake patterns on each one of her arms with their tails at her shoulders and their heads at her hands. Her costume is also made from Biohesive.Weapons: Whatever she makes out of Biohesive, but she prefers a whip-staff that she can make hard like a staff or flexible like a whip.Skills: Susan is very knowledgeable how the human body works and how to fix it. She is very good at controlling her powers as a result of the Biohesive training her, although it still has faster reflexes and will sometime react before she does. She has been training with her whip-staff but not for very long.Personality: Susan is a little naive as a result of living most of her life in an orphanage or a lab and she is very curious, the Biohesive is also very curious but is a little more wary then Susan but both don’t like to see people hurt and will try their best to help them, because of this they don’t like fighting but because the Biohesive has a strong preservation instinct she often lets it lead if they have to fight. The Biohesive thinks of Susan as its daughter because it made her what she is, and she thinks of it as her father because he teaches her and protects her. They can communicate telepathically with each other and she sometimes seems hesitant when in reality she is just talking with the Biohesive. They are both deathly afraid of being captured and Susan will sometimes freak out if she thinks she is being imprisoned.Weakness: She is not a fighter and dislikes hurting people so she will try to use her powers to stop and capture people instead of injuring them, however if she thinks they are going to capture and experiment on her she will sometimes freak and begin lashing out at everyone even her friends. Her curiosity will sometimes get her into trouble. She can only produce about ten clones worth of biohesive without reabsorbing it or recharging and since it takes so long and she has to eat so much in order to recharge she always uses as little as possible.Bio: Susan was an orphan and at a young age she was taken by a lab for human testing of various drugs, she stayed there until she was 16 and then the scientists invented Biohesive which cured her of all the side effects of the other drugs they tested on her, however the Biohesive became sentient and started talking to her and they agreed to help each other escape since neither one of them wanted to be tested on forever and the Biohesive wanted to see the world, so she got some hair from one of the scientists and the Biohesive used it to create a clone of the scientist with Susan inside of it and they escaped from the lab found the Biohesive had fused with Susan so it decided to adopt her and she was thrilled since it had helped her more then anyone else ever had. They made their way across the country keeping ahead of the law and the scientists, who said she stole their property, but the Biohesive trained her to use her new powers and she stayed free and helped people whenever she could. She traveled for several months before coming to New York on Christmas eve.

Edited by Takanuvainika

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: Brooklyn (Institute, Westchester)

"Same way I always get here, silly goose."

She didn't specify further.

-Tyler

Edited by Marlon Brando

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Rebekah".... Fair enough." Rebekah sank into a chair, angled so she could keep an eye on Krystal whilst still talking with Brooklyn. She let out a small sigh of relief at being able to take her weight off of her ankle, though her ribs protested at the movement.

"No, I don't have a medical license. But hey. I patch myself up on a regular basis. I'm still here."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Krystal - Institute, Westchester -

​The two girls were interrupted by a groan mixed with a whine. Krystal was slowly coming to, she was still low on blood, but thanks to Rebekah she was no longer in danger of dying.

Krystal's violet eyes slowly cracked open, her vision was blurry and dark, but she could make out two figures above her. Then she had the weird sensation of having no idea where she was, her breathing started to get faster. "Where..."

She was starting to make out Rebekah's features, recognizing her. "Rebekah?"

Edited by Snelly

IC [Lucas/Las Vegas]

"That sounds fascinating." The denial of demonic rituals seemed a bit stilted, so Lucas kept his eyebrow raised for that. "Is your friend having issues deciding who to be, or does she just roll that way?"

voidstars.png

IC: Rebekah

"That's debata-"

Rebekah started to reply, before Krystal spoke. "Oh, you're awake. That was quick. Don't move just yet, you're still having your blood replenished. You've lost a lot of it."

fK5oqYf.jpg

Krystal processed this slowly, it was hard to think straight, still she listened to Rebekah and didn't move. She was have a hard time remembering what had happened, but slowly the memories started to gush back. Her eyes became moist as she remembered Logan...and how she'd brutally killed him. "I...I should have died...." She said in a hoarse whisper, mostly to herself.

Edited by Snelly

"No. No, you haven't yet earned that particular fate." Rebekah replied, even though the comment had not been adressed to her. "The people you killed were Enforcers. Extrapolating off of that information, I believe you acted in self defense."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

CRAAAAAAASH BOOOOOOOOOOOOM BAAAAAANG

A bolt of lightning, a deep azure, crackling and fizzing with energy, slammed down into the ground hard and created a sparkling orb of energy that radiated for upwards of a minute before disappearing. If anyone had been around to see it, they would have turned and stared in shock at what had happened, at how the ground around the point of impact was perfectly untouched. They would have wondered how lightning had crashed to the ground when there was not even a raindrop in sight, or how two teenagers, of all people, had managed to stand in the middle of ground zero and survive.

One of them, a tall, handsome teen with the build of a free runner, looked around at where they'd landed, brushed his soft, straight black bangs out of one eye, and then turned to look at the girl behind him and gesturing out grandiosely. The skies seemed to answer his call as his hand brushed the horizon; a small gust of wind swirled around his open palm and massaged the tresses of his hair before dissipating.

"Well, we're back, Angela!" Dallas chirped happily. "Welcome to..."

His voice trailed off as he began to look for some sort of sign along the road and stopped dead in his tracks when he saw the innocent green Welcome to Kansas! sign greeting him, metal and obstinate and unaware of the sheer despair it had sparked inside the soul of the nihilistic alternate X-Man.

"God IT."

As if protesting the reaction, a tumbleweed rolled by, picked up by the wind, and smacked Dallas in the face.

-Tyler

Edited by Marlon Brando

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

"No...you don't understand I...I knew him..." Krystal said, referring to Logan. "Before I was a mutant we were...well....more than friends..." A few tears went down her face. "I didn't want to kill him....but I couldn't stop it...I-I...."

"...I'm just a monster..."

Ashley instinctively grabbed the entire box of Cap'n Crunch. "You don't control all of it!" D:<

Edited by Snelly

The former Weapon was quiet for a moment, as if trying to decide how to respond. "I hardly have any room to judge, but I think you might be exaggerating."

"You knew him, yes. But he tried to kill you. Once that happened, he deserved everything he got."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Feral, NPC ??? (Danger Room, X-Manor Basement Level)

John shrugged as Shadow and Brooklyn quickly shuffled out of the Danger Room. Once they had departed he walked over to the controls and keyed in a code, locking the door from the inside so no one would be able to get in and interrupt. John then typed in another code; it was a simulation he had Beast create for him a long time ago. It had been too long since John had done this.

The Danger Room activated, the scenery changing to that of a rocky cliff. A single figure now stood behind John.

“Ah, how’re you doing kid?” said a familiar gruff voice. John turned around, seeing his father standing before him, wearing his iconic yellow and blue costume. Wolverine had spent so much time in the Danger Room before his death it had been able to almost completely preserve his personality and fighting style. He was the perfect training for John, his father had many more years of experience and much more hardcore training then he’d ever had.

“I’m alright,” John said. He looked down seeing that he was now wearing his black and grey costume; which had actually been one of his father’s costumes. It felt good to wear his old colors again. John hadn’t worn his costume since before he’d been captured by Weapon-X and had his memories erased. John pulled his mask up over his head, the contacts built into the mask tinting his eyes crimson.

“You know what comes next old man.” John grunted. Snikt.

“I’ve been looking forward to it punk.” Wolverine grinned as he slid his own adamantium claws out. “I see you got an upgrade, is that adamantium?” Wolverine asked.

“It seems that Weapon-X was interested in turning me into you 2.0.” John said. He then rushed towards his father, slashing at his chest with his claws, only to have them deflected by Wolverine. Logan was much shorter then Logan, but he was stronger too. He unleashed a kick to Logan’s gut and then slashed his claws across John’s face, snapping John’s face to the left as his blood splashed across the rocky ground. He’d always done this simulation on full realism. He’d heal anyway, and he didn’t want to get soft.

John unleashed an animalistic roar and then tackled his father as he drove his claws into his chest.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

Krystal knew that Rebekah was trying to make her feel better in her own way, but it didn't really help. "Maybe but...I still loved him..." The tears kept coming the more she dwelled on it, she looked like she was close to outright sobs.

Edited by Snelly

IC: Jared sighed. Everyone's favorite photosythesizer was standing on the lawn. He couldn't sleep, not with the amount of starlight there was tonight. So he stood, wings fanned out to their maximum, every leaf rustling slightly in the wind. The X-Man was totally at peace. Until the bots showed up. Hands instantly glowing, he aimed at the cloud and loosed 5 bolts.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

The dark haired girl's chin rested on her tightly clasped hands, her eyes watching Krystal intently. She was silent for a long time after Krystal replied, uncertain of what to say. She wasn't any good at this.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for your loss, but I have no idea what I could possibly say to help."

fK5oqYf.jpg