IC: Rebekah

The Wakandan twins. From what she'd seen, they tended to try and fix the people who needed help. Joy of all joys that they would be at her door.

Still. She couldn't just leave them out there. "The door's unlocked."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:

(Blake)

Blake had been moving through the halls of the school, looking for someone to talk to. He was lonely, and talking to Death all the time could not be good for ones mental health.

OCC: Blake open for interaction

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC Knower"Well, considering the fact that she blocked my probing attempts and then completely erased what I HAD learned about her, she might have been a telepath. If so, she could have done something to Will." Closing my eyes, I began to perform a surface scan of Will's mind. I didn't go deep immediately; among the human psionics community, invading one's privacy was bad form. Still, if I found nothing, I might have to.

OOCEven then, the languages have mixed and changed so much, it's basically just bar bar bar to these guys. One's a Scot from 1000 AD, the other is a Roman from around 40 BC. English is derived from Gaelic (eventually to become German/Anglo-Saxon) and Latin, but understanding the languages doesn't exactly mean you can understand it. Especially since English has changed so much over the years.

IC [Wallace/NYC]

Kenneth simply continued to look with a confused face, then glanced at the Romani next to him. "What do you think he's trying to say?"

voidstars.png

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

OOC: Have the rest of the Club members arrived at the ambush yet?

IC: Malus, Shaw, Venom, Demon

Malus groggily sat up and yawned.

"Well, that was a nice nap," he said, standing to his full height, "oh, would anyone happen to have a glass of orange juice on them?"

He looked around at the students in the lobby, spotting a boy who held one just inches from his lips. Malus held out his hand and waved it towards himself, indicating for the boy to give him the drink. With a reluctant sigh, he complied.

"Much obliged," Malus said, then downed the whole thing in one gulp.

"As many as it takes," Shaw said in reply to Romulus's question. He threw a kick into a soldier's gut and turned to elbow another in the jaw.

We shouted in rage and surprise as we came tumbling down, making a rather large crack in the building's roof. The tendril we had extended retracted back into us.

On the sixth floor of a hotel in San Diego, California, in room sixty-six, an alarm blared, waking the room's occupant. The dark-skinned, ruby-eyed man managed to sit up against the wall and stretch his arms out. Sure, the room number wasn't subtle at all, but then again, neither was he.

Phillip Macmarr, known by some as Demon, swung his legs over the edge of the mattress and let out a deep breath. He pulled out a wallet and deposited a ten-dollar bill on the nightstand, then stood and changed his clothes with a mere thought. Such were the advantages of being composed entirely of electricity. Rather than the boxers and tank-top he had been wearing, he was now garbed in his traditional crimson robes.

With a low and heavy sigh, he pulled open the window and was gone in a burst of red lightning.

67tlbk.png

IC [Lucas/Las Vegas]

"That sounds fascinating." The denial of demonic rituals seemed a bit stilted, so Lucas kept his eyebrow raised for that. "Is your friend having issues deciding who to be, or does she just roll that way?"

IC: Malik

"Issues? Roll?" Being so disconnected from society there were quite a few subtle phrases Malik just didn't understand. "I'm sorry but I don't really understand."

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC:

"I should be dead. I...I was dead."

Daken sat in the sand, cross-legged, watching the waves lap on the sandy shore like a dog laps at its injured paw; the ambiance of the shore was soothing to his frayed nerves. The killer had not truly been this worked up in years, but when the last thing you remembered was being hit, over and over, by monstrous green flames that burned through not only your skin and bone, but also your very soul, a chill pill wasn't the easiest thing to swallow.

"No, you were near death," the man explained; now that Daken was fully alert, he could recognize the slight South African inflection in the man's voice. "Your healing factor, as it turns out, is a blessing and a curse. How do you feel?"

"...I feel not dead," Daken admitted after a second. "So...who are you?"

The man's smile became less easy, more excitable. It spoke of a frenetic energy that made it hard not to want to smile along; the man was charismatic, that much was for sure.

"All in time, my good man. All in time."

IC:

"You know, you probably could've made the trip alone," Dallas pointed out after a second. "I'm not sure they're the biggest fans of me here."

-Tyler

Edited by Marlon Brando

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC ForeshadowPeter didn't stop there; using his powers in an extremely straining way, he created a two part circuit; Venom would float off of the building only to plummet to the ground. "I'm seriously breaking physics doing this," Peter thought. "And when is the fuzz gonna arrive?"OOC Any word on Anton?

Edited by Constructman

IC [Lucas/Las Vegas]

"Is your friend transsexual, or is she just a bit loopy in the mind?"

OOCI swear I didn't use to post one liners all the time.

voidstars.png

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

OOC: Not your fault, it's Hubert Syndrome, I'm normally better than this.

IC: Malik"Transsexual? I'm not sure what that means," And now my lack of English classes are coming back to hurt me, "Essentially she's has this odd power..." Malik paused for a moment not sure how to phrase his next words. Eventually though he gave up on beating around the bush. "She can change the gender of anything, including herself. I'm not even sure if she's a she right now, she may have already changed to a he."

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

IC [Lucas/Las Vegas]

"Ah, so not transsexual, just a bit ill in the head. Gotcha." Lucas shrugged. "Mutants these days and their powers."

voidstars.png

OOC: Hey Snelly both Knight and Belrog have interacted with Howard. And did anyone take a look at Silver Serpent's updated profile?

IC: Smith

Joe suddenly realised that he was the only Hellfire servent left. "Um, I need a pickup." He said quietly into his com, wondering if Katherine had forgotten about him.

IC: Spirit

Will was just wondering around the mansion wondering if he could use Cerebro (I don't know how to spell it) to contact his father, he didn't even know if it was possible but he could ask, just then he ran into Blake.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

Name: Sohail al-TuaregCodename: NomadAge: 24Gender: MaleFaction: Neutral

Power(S): Sohail's powers are all rather minor, compared to some of those that one may see in any of the other, more spectacular mutants out there. He has enhanced reflexes, such that he can react much faster than any other human or mutant. While this speed of reactions is measured in milliseconds, a few milliseconds difference can mean life and death in a fight. This also helps to give him a natural grace, obtained due to his natural knowledge of his reflexes, his speed, and his strength.

His next power is his enhanced speed-by no means is he the flash, he is simply, in every movement, much faster than a normal human, coupled with his reflexes. To anybody watching him, if he exerts himself, his movements appear slightly blurred, just too fast for the human to distinguish, though normally he just seems to be gifted with some amount natural speed granted to him.

Finally, Sohail's final power is that of enhanced strength; this falls in two categories: Endurance, such that he can endure greater physical punishment than most humans (including environmental punishment), and the fact that he is, as a whole, stronger than most humans. Is this super strength, lifting cars and throwing them? No. However, that which, say, a trained weight lifter could lift easily he could lift easily, while for a normal human it would be hard.Appearance: Sohail's appearance is where most of his mutations come evident. His skin is naturally a deep, burnished bronze colour, and his eyes are the same, gazing out like a pair of firey suns from him. His shoulder length mane of hair is also of this bronzen colour, though it seems more metallic than does his skin.

His eyes have natural epicanthic folds, leading him to take on a slightly slant-eyed appearance, only serving to enhance his naturally chiseled features and his astounding handsomeness. However, very important about his eyes is this: they have a natural nictitating membrane, clear except for a slight bronzen tint to them, which naturally blinks across his eyes as a mark of distress, though he can control it as well; it is very useful in the desert sands where he used to live.

On his cheeks he carries three scars each, blue and faded with age, of unknown meaning to any but him.

Finally, the part of his appearance that astounds most beings-he is just over seven feet tall, standing nearly a head over all but the tallest of men. He is naturally slender, with a thinner build than most humans, though this only serves to complement his natural grace and beauty.

After that, by way of clothing, Sohail's robes are of a style similar to those worn by other Tuaregs-however, his robes are of such a deep indigo colouration that they may as well be black, dyed in water unlike most of their robes, in a much thicker concentration of the dye. He keeps them carefully cleaned and arranged, first his inner robe, his outer, his weapons belt, and his honours belt--glittering with tied-on amulets containing special symbols with meaning distinct only to the Tuaregs and to him, or with verses from various books, the boots he wears, and his headcloth-carefully folded and arranged, similar to a short turban, with a metal rim around the outside of it and a drop-down vizor to protect from the desert sun, and, lastly, his veil, that he wears clipped to the rim of the headcloth, leaving nothing but the area around his eyes and hands uncovered.Weapons: Sohail's weapons are all traditionally forged by a well-renowned blacksmith, made to be nearly indesctructable-if this is due to Adamantium/Vibranium construction or something else is unknown. His weapons consist of:

One Katana.

One Wakizashi.

Two kukri, balanced to be easily and accurately thrown as well as used like normal.

A set of weighted cords, more ornament than weapon-usually.

And, lastly, a single pistol, a Kel-Tec PLR16 chambered in .223 caliber.Skills: Sohail has an eidetic memory, allowing him to remember anything he sees, hears, feels, tastes, or--well, you get the picture. And if he pays attention to it, he can remember it all the more clearly. After that, he is a master swordsman, able to turn the blade of any foe that he may find. And, lastly, he is a crack shot, though he does not normally use his pistol.Personality: Sohail could be said arrogant, and this would not be entirely untrue; however, he was raised to be that way. He lives in a strictly honour-bound way, valuing his honour above even his own life.Weakness: Sohail's powers do not lend well to distance fighting, and he prefers to fight one-on-one, up close, than to fight from a distance with his pistol; he considers it dishonourable.Bio: Sohail was born among the Tuareg nomads living in the Sahara of North Africa, a society of people who do naught but roam around the deserts with their camels, keeping few possessions but those that they carried themselves; the logic of the desert. He was raised according to their way of life, and due to his position in their society, he was raised not to take burdens, but only to fight in an honourable way; he was also raised to understand the basics of metalwork, carving, and the maintenance of various items, be they clothing, technology, or weapons. Once he had come of age, old enough to wear the customary headcloth and veil of males of his people, was he taught of how much different from the others he was; that was when he learned of his mutations, and as such went on a journey of his own to learn about himself, before he could go back to the deserts.

He first went to Japan; there is but little known of his life there, other than what can be garnered by his weapons and skills; traditionally crafted and traditionally trained, Sohail is a master carrying a master's weapons, his speed, strength, and natural grace only serving to amplify that idea given.

After that he left again, to America--first to learn from the Apache, what he could of them, and then to impose himself upon the social fold of the mutants living there, the only place where he had found a large group of beings with alterations like his.

Edited by The Otter

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

Name: Formerly Correi Sampson, name legally changed to Lady Empress McChickenBurger the Nine-Hundredth. Goes by Chicken Burger.

Codename: Ham Burger

Faction: N/A

Power(s): Manipulation of burgers, dairy products and poultry.

Appearance: Chicken Burger is a rather short woman, standing at only a metre sixty, or five feet two for the uneducated people who still use the ridiculous imperial system. Although she consumes a decent amount of food, her fast metabolism and the energy she requires to use her powers helps her keep her ridiculous average build, which she is grateful for. Her hair is a dark brown colour, and she possesses cloudy blue eyes.

Her usual attire consists of a sweater, which varies in colours such as orange, hot pink and swamp green, and dark-coloured jeans, being too lazy to actually change her clothing style. To top it off, she also wears black sneakers, and an unfitting grey cap on her head as well, which she bought from a souvenir store that was later blown up by random terrorists.

Weapons: N/A

Skills: Making burgers and running away.

Personality: Chicken Burger is a sarcastic woman who has an impulsive tendency to doing whatever she wants to do, probably because she has the magical power of controlling burgers. She has absolutely no restraint whatsoever, nor does she have any tact, which makes her a rather disliked person by those she meets.

Weakness: No fighting skills whatsoever.

Bio: Born in a random city in a random part of the United States of America, Chicken Burger, or Correi, as she was formerly known as, did basically nothing of interest, making her early life really uninteresting because do characters really have to possess dark and tragic pasts that are so ridiculously cliché and overused instead of being ridiculously average?

But I digress.

Over time, Correi soon learnt how to use her powers over burgers, dairy products and poultry, which were awakened after she tried to destroy a McDonalds outlet, and decided, after being rather stupid, to legally change her name to Lady Empress McChickenBurger the Nine-Hundredth, which, in retrospect, had seemed like an awesome idea at the time.

She now wanders around the world for no real reason.

IC

"I also could've knocked you out and dragged you along," Angela replied nonchalantly. "But you came willingly, or was I wrong? Come on; how much could anyone hate you?"

She smiled. "Besides, we both know that this reality's Taco Bells beat yours by a mile. Come for the company, stay for the food."

Edited by Viserys Targaryen

IC-Elijah:

"Well, it did get a sort of confused looking smile on Rebekah's face, didn't it?" Elijah said in reply to Nathan, eternally happy that Brooklyn's attack to his groin had missed its intended target-as such, he was still fully functioning. Very good.

"What on Earth prompted you to stay and watch when I told you to leave?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Nathan - Outside Danger Room, Institute -

I shrugged. "I don't know, I guess I felt like it. Anyway, this is boring, I'm going back upstairs. Danger room is being used by Mr. Claws anyway..." I offered a hand to help Elijah up.

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Jesika

"Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooa."

Two unnaturally large eyes stared up at Nathan from under a Santa hat that seemed three sizes too big. Jesika's mouth was in the shape of a perfect O as her electric blue eyes flicked over Nathan's jet-black wings.

"You've got wings!" She said suddenly, as if breaking the news to him for the very first time. "So cool."

Experimentally, she pulled on them, as if needing reassurance that they were actually real.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Well, I was going to help Elijah up anyway, but some little girl came up to me and looked at me with these big blue eyes, wearing a Santa hat that didn't really fit her. She looked completely transfixed on my wings, I guess I couldn't blame her, but it wasn't like I was the only one with wings or anything and...

"You've got wings!" She said suddenly, as if I was unaware of this fact.. "So cool."

"Well yeah I-" I gasped in surprise as she started to pull on my right wing, my wings were folded against my back, but if I stretched them out they'd roughly be well over the length of my height, each. "Yes...yes they're real....please stop tugging so hard..." She was a rather cute kid, so I didn't yell it or anything, I wasn't gonna be the one to make her cry.

"Nathan, I recommend you treat this like you would a bear. No sudden movements, just back away slowly. Then, once you feel you're far enough...run as fast as physically possible."

I looked at Elijah despairingly and mouthed, 'I think it's too late for me.' I focused my attention back to the girl, "So uh...what's your name?"

Edited by Snelly

With visiable effort, Jesika tore her gaze off the black wings, and stared up at Nathan. She didn't let go of the wing itself, but her hold lessened somewhat. She was surprizingly strong for someone her size. She didn't seem to notice Elijah, and was still slightly captivated by the wings attached to Nathan's back. "Jesika," she replied, still in awe from the overload of awesome, "Can you actually fly?"

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

I wondered the wisdom of answering this question honestly, but I did anyway. "Yeah, I can fly... technically I could fly before I had the wings, but I suppose that doesn't matter. Anyway, it's nice to meet you Jesika, I'm Nathan."

Well, so far everything was fine, though she hadn't let go of my wing. While I could simply stretch the wing out quickly and get her to let go in surprise, I decided that I didn't want to risk hurting the kid.

Edited by Snelly

That simple sentence caused her eyes to grow even bigger, if that was even physically possible. "Whoaa," she said simply, her bright eyes once against fixed on the wings. She wasn't holding onto it anymore, and was instead running her hand down it, completely transfixed. "I wish I had wings..." she said distantly, her expression falling somewhat. Almost instantly, it brightened again, and almost faster than the eye could follow, her eye fixed themselves on Nathan, staring intently at him. The little ball at the end of her way-too-large Santa hat swinging as she did so. "Do you think I'll get wings for Christmas?"

The look on her face made it really hard to say no.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Oh well, guess Wolverine has a Santa hat on. Sigh… Ham Burger… exactly what can she do with hamburgers? Make them come to life? Levitate in the air?

Nomad seems good to me, accepted.

IC: NPC Nano Bots (X-Manor)

The bots gave a strange metallic scream as they were obliterated by Jared’s energy wave.

IC: Invictus (Woods, Westchester)

“Then we will search for them,” he said. “This is your last chance to turn back and go into the mansion,” he said. “I can’t guarantee your safety out here, heII I’m only a few months old even I don’t know what it will be like.”

IC: Mimic (X-Manor)

Christine tore into the package, before holding up the shirt. “Thanks Chris I love it!” she said before she pulled him into a hug.

IC: Feral, Wolverine Simulation (Danger Room, Basement Level)

Logan turned and knelt by a shallow puddle on the cliff side as John peeled himself off of the rock wall.

“I look friggen’ ridiculous,” Logan said seeing the red Santa hat on.

“You’re Santa Claws,” John chuckled.

“Ho, ho, ho bub.” Logan said as he reached up and tore the hat off before shredding it. “No wonder you were so distracted kid.” He said before throwing the hat at John and charging through slashing at his thigh and chest.

John jumped backwards, his father's claws barely cutting into his skin. John kicked Logan in the chin and then slashed his claws across Logan's face, cutting through his eye. Logan grinned as blood poured down his face. "I've felt much worse kid." he said as he grabbed John by the skull and then began to ram his claws into his gut as hard as he could over and over. He then threw John to the ground before stepping on his back.

"I... I have a son." John said. "His name is Liam... Novocain created him from me and Liliana's DNA, he's a clone of both of us." he said. "He's so lost, I'm trying to help him but its hard to get through to him." John said. Logan paused as his full sight returned.

"Huh never expected to become a grandfather." he stated. "Go find him, I think you've had enough of a beating for today." Logan said as he pulled his mask down and then offered a hand to John.

"Alright, thanks fath... thanks Logan." he said as he headed towards the door. John felt a knot in his throat. He wasn't real. It wasn't really his dad. Just a shallow ghost of him, he'd never leave this room, he'd never be at John's side to help him when he needed him. He was dead.

"See you kid." Logan said as he turned away and the simulation vanished, replaced by the ordinary metal Danger Room walls.

IC: Romulus (Ambush)

“Even I get bored of slaughtering grunts.” He said as he tore his claws out of the skull of an unlucky SHIELD agent.

OOC: Manipulating hamburgers - creating them, controlling them, blah blah blah.

IC: Gabriel - Las Vegas

Gabriel was curled up into a ball near the pool of the hotel, her face downcast as she watched people swim around with no real care in the world. She wished she could be like them - perfectly normal and able to enjoy life properly, instead of having to do ridiculous and annoying stunts to actually make herself properly happy.

"Why does life suck so much," she muttered.

OOC: Accepted then I suppose.

IC: Triblade, Nicole (San Fran Bay)

Matt surfed onto shore before pulling up his board and walking over to Nicole. He sat on a towel next to her before sticking his surfboard in the sand. "Well I don't see them on the beach." he said. "I guess I could try calling Ashley."

"Go ahead then," she said. "Maybe they know we're here but are avoiding us."

"I doubt that." Matt said. "He dialed Ashley's number and waited to see if she picked up.

OOC: Guys, constructman has asked for another look at two profiles and you're ignoring him. You need to look at all submitted profiles fairly, you can't quietly overlook his while approving joke characters like Correi. Give him some input even if its just to tell him you still have the same problems and won't be approving them

IC: M'Kus pushed open the door to reveal a strange sight. It was almost like a Frankenstein movie, he way Rebekah was hovering around a bandaged, stitched up figure, tending to its needs while a side-kick, in this case Brooklyn rather than Igor, waited in the wings.

"...I can't even begin to try and guess what happened."

IC: Lost in his thoughts Blake didn't spot Francesca turning a corner until he bumped into her, almost knocking her down.

"Watch were you're going!"

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Rebekah

Rebekah turned in her seat to face the new arrivals, regarding then with an impassive expression. Though she didn't seem to be paying any attention to them, significant portions of her own body were bandaged. In a twisted way, they were technically self inflicted, though in this case "herself" was a Danger Room creation.

"There was an attack by a few Enforcers in the woods. I found Krystal, and brought her back here." The former Weapon said, in answer to Mkus' statement.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

OOC: I thought Krayzikk or even Snelly had gotten to this - guess not ( <_<) - but looking over Anton, maybe if he were with the Brotherhood, or even on his own, I would understand and probably approve him, no matter my thoughts on having Doc Ock in the game; that said, there's just too many variables involved with him joining the Enforcers, too many leaps in judgement that a government agency normally wouldn't make in hiring a guy like that.

Silver Serpent, on a similar note, makes me uncomfortable for similar reasons, if only because that distinct blend of powers seems like it's a recipe for disaster (Legion clones, anyone?)

As for Ham Burger...really, Hub? Really?

-Tyler

Edited by Marlon Brando

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: For the record, Construct man was not ignored. The profile was posted, edited to fix issues that were brought up, and I discussed them with Tyler. Due to a combination of flu and schoolwork, I had not been able to comment. Silver Serpent has been spoken on by all but one staff member now.Just because approval is not instantaneous does not mean he is being intentionally ignored.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

"Oh, so it wasn't me you wanted to be with, it was just someone to pay for the copious amount of Doritos Locos Tacos that you're gonna burn through on your first night back," Dallas surmised with a playful smirk, deep, dark blue eyes crackling playfully like the lightning they had ridden in like a taxicab. His hand twitched towards the power windows, about to turn them down, but then froze in midair, hanging there for a second before running through his hair. Noting Angela's expression, he shrugged, and the smirk grew ever-larger.

"I was gonna roll the windows down, but I don't wanna breathe in too much of the air here; I might start chewing on corn stalks and wearing straw hats, God forbid."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC:

OOC: I thought Krayzikk or even Snelly had gotten to this - guess not ( <_<) - but looking over Anton, maybe if he were with the Brotherhood, or even on his own, I would understand and probably approve him, no matter my thoughts on having Doc Ock in the game; that said, there's just too many variables involved with him joining the Enforcers, too many leaps in judgement that a government agency normally wouldn't make in hiring a guy like that.

Silver Serpent, on a similar note, makes me uncomfortable for similar reasons, if only because that distinct blend of powers seems like it's a recipe for disaster (Legion clones, anyone?)

As for Ham Burger...really, Hub? Really?

-Tyler

I never wanted cloning to be her main power, most of her constructs are serpentine in nature, hence her name.

OOC: For the record, Construct man was not ignored. The profile was posted, edited to fix issues that were brought up, and I discussed them with Tyler. Due to a combination of flu and schoolwork, I had not been able to comment. Silver Serpent has been spoken on by all but one staff member now. Just because approval is not instantaneous does not mean he is being intentionally ignored.

Actually no one has commented on Silver Serpent since I updated her profile.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: Jared flew to the side of the hole he'd just created, as much as it was possible for him to fly. In other words, a glide. The X-Man sighed and walked back into the manor, using walls and his wings to keep him from swaying. Who knew turning into a laserball took so much energy? Oh, that's right. Everyone.

OOC: Natalie IC is up there a bit, Ben/whoever else later.

Edited by Jon Snow

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles