IC: Nathan - Institute, Westchester -

Gawd please let her get wings please let her get wings, please please pleaseeeeeeeeeeee.....

I hardly had to use my imagination to guess what might happen if she didn't somehow miraculously get wings, she'd probably throw one of the most horrifying fits imaginable. Combine this with the fact that she appears to have super strength and have my hand in her iron grip and well....yeah.

Christmas was becoming too dangerous.

IC: Krystal - Institute, Westchester -

"More like they were after me specifically, they've probably been watching me for the past month or so, or at least every time I went out into the woods. They must of discovered that I was still alive and now a mutant. They don't live former agents alone when they disappear like I did."

Krystal got quite for a moment. "And then Logan showed up...I'm not sure if it was on his own volition or if the bigger ups sent him..." Krystal was starting to get depressed again thinking about it. "He was...someone important to me...once."

Krystal wasn't really in the mood to talk about Logan again, so she said no more about him.

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: Just so everyone knows; Silver Serpents clones are Physical only they do not have the powers, personality, or memories of the people they are copying. Just thought I'd say that to make sure that everyone is clear.

IC: Knight

Knight followed Iron Man to where Noel was knocked out.

"Don't worry. Maybe she accidentally got transported with them..?"

Knight just shook his head sadly and shined a light on the ground. "I saw her get knocked out and picked up by the one with telekinetic powers before they were both teleported away." Just then Knight spotted her shield on the ground and formed an idea. "Tell me, was her suit made from a special materal, something very dense?" He asked Iron Man.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC:

"Hey, I never said I wouldn't pay, love," Dallas replied, reaching out and ruffling Angela's hair purposely with a smirk as he parked the car and slid through the power window like a cat burglar. "But if I'm buying gas, food, and your happiness on this trip, my fingers are gonna be scraping the insides of an empty wallet pronto. I'm just thinking in terms of contingency plan."

-Tyler

IC

"Contingency plan?" Angela laughed as she exited the car, being careful not to inhale any dust or tornado-strewn stray crops. Those come around often in Kansas, right?

"We're two mutants who can see the future and control time. When did you start making contingency plans?

"But if our financial situation is really that extreme, we can go Dutch. I'm a gal of the twenty-first century; I can pay for my own rice and beans."

Edited by Viserys Targaryen

OOC:Okay I'm officially back now, and hopefully for a long time. So would someone (again :P) mind tell me what happened so far?

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

OOCNothing much of importance. You can basically just jump in whenever and be fine.

voidstars.png

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

OOC: Have the Brotherhood migrated yet?

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

OOCI don't believe so.

If you're looking for an open plotthread, I have a character on the side burner that I need to introduce.

voidstars.png

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

OOC: Talk to me through PM so this doesn't fill up with needless OOC.IC: ZacIn the garage, Zac was currently working on something, been a while since he built something that wasn't the mansion, he thought he would build another mechanism of his.

IC-Sohail:

Sohail's eyes nictitated in annoyance at Kristy's reply; could she not leave well enough alone? The matter had been bluntly stated and as such it could remain--there was no reason to keep continuing an old discussion.

"He can learn," the tall man replied harshly. "From what little I perceived of him, leaving one such as that man here would do naught but cause problems among the X-Men; as such, he must be removed, in some fashion." Quickly turning on his heel, he walked away from Kristy, farther into the halls of the mansion.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: I think the X-Men saving DC made progress, but we quickly took a step back when the weapon-X cell revealed the Brotherhood/X-Men thing. Remember after DC the government agreed to have the Enforcers stop using Sentinel’s, but now they are back. I think a government member would have to register and be heavily monitored if they were to keep their position but I doubt it highly.

The worst thing about the registration is often Enforcer’s will hunt down mutants who’s powers seem to be too threatening or powerful, even if they are innocent.

About Dallas, often times the stuff Hollywood makes popular doesn’t match up to Government policies so I think that explains Dallas popularity.

And Kray was right about leaving the country. Mutants are suspended from leaving at this time. Other countries are equally as fearful, and many in the middle East as I saw in an X-Men graphic novel downright hate them as well.

Not all Enforcer’s are like that, and as was seen with Logan he was quite insane. He’s also now dead. Incinerator hung up because Knower was screaming at Brando.

Also… would we be allowed a discussion topic?

Actually yes the Brotherhood has migrated, my last Quicksilver post landed them on the shores of Genosha.

IC: White Queen (Jace’s Condo)

She bared her fangs at both of them. “I’d like to see each of you try.” She said. The vampire then turned to Jace, “That’s all you have to say my love?” she said. “Jace here is also a vampire, I’m afraid you’re out of luck.”

IC: Beast (Russell’s home)

“Yes, that’s always a hard choice registration or to fight the system.” Hank said. “Registration is morally wrong, it is akin to the Nazi party branding the Jews in WWII, they will know your powers, and I’m almost positive they implant a hidden tracking device in you. They will know you’re every move and if they deem the mutant a threat they will remove the threat.” Hank said.

“Your son will have protection from that if he enrolls at the school. We have the President on our side.”

IC: Feral (X-Manor Basement)

“Whatever you say bub,” John grinned. John rolled his neck cracking it several times. “Yeah I can do that.” He said. “You got to promise not to die though.” He said. “Maybe you should take my healing factor but I warn you the six bone claws you will develop will be extremely painful.”

IC: Triblade (San Fran Bay)

Matt sat on the beach watching the waves roll lazily onto the bleach white shore when he finally heard someone pick up. “Ashley?” he said. “Hey I’m here in San Francisco, I’m at the beach.”

IC: Invictus (Westchester, Woods)

“Thank you,” he said. “Right let’s go then.” He said as he began to trudge off through the snow. “Where do we look first?”

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC [Wallace/NYC]

"I was only joking about cracking your skull open," Kenneth said in self defense. "We can all just let bystanders be bystanders, and no one gets hurt. Doesn't that sound wonderful?"

voidstars.png

IC-Sohail:

"This is to be expected," Sohail replied, his eyes narrowing slightly as he looked down at Tali. "Had you recognized me, I would have questioned your sanity, for I have never been here before." He slowed his walking, allowing Tali to walk beside him, as they seemed to be walking in the same direction.

"So. I see that your country's leaders do not seem to view such as us in a favorable light."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC:I have an announcement. As the people and players of our dear OTC forum it is time we banded together and made a change. Please follow this link: and please back us up and help this come to fruition. I know a lot of us would love a discussion topic, and this is the best way to make it happen, but we need all of your support.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC: M'Kus could tell Krystal didn't want to talk about what exactly Logan was to her, so he let it go.

"The obvious point to note though, is that if they can't leave you alive they'll probably try again."

IC: "Me? Oh I just follow whatever celebrations the card companies tell me to follow," Anton said, "Makes things so much easier."

IC: Since most of Genosha was in a state of desolate decay, Magnitude was helping with the rebuilding work. The fact that he could shift most building out the way with a single hand sweep sort of helped

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Rebekah

"We thought of that." Rebekah said, speaking up for the first time in several minutes. "We'll have to speak with Beast about upping security measures. Regular surveillance, perhaps guard patrol."

"Because we're all in danger. If they come to get Krystal, they won't stop with Krystal. We have to increase security."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: With the total changes to Silver Serpent kept in mind, I see no reason why she shouldn't be at least allowed a trial run, so Approved (1)

IC: Siegfried chuckled, arms shifting as he crossed them into a more comfortable position. "That does sound easy to keep track of. Makes it fairly easy to focus solely on the celebration itself."

Edited by .:Advent Aeternale:.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

OOC: With the changes, the approval of Serpent has my support. But, I will be monitpring the character closely. Some aspects still seem a bit iffy.

IC: Alex

"If they turn out to be close behind," The technopath replied, a slightly darker edge to his tone than usual. "Then they will be reminded of what happened the last time."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

OOC: Zytrix, I'm waiting for a Venom post

IC: Foreshadow

"Why isn't the dude doing anything?" Peter thought. Then he heard the sirens...

IC: Spartan, NPC Enforcer Hoplites, and NPC NYPD.

The 13 Enforcer soldiers dashed through the streets, Homer at their head. The rest of the soldiers were formed into three rows of four, each keeping a perfect phalanx. Sirens wailed in the distance, getting closer even as a patrol car passed by them. They continued to dash towards the scene where the vigilante and the supervillain had been sighted...

Edited by Constructman

IC:

"Then yes, he'll enroll," Mrs. Russel replied, a screaming kettle drew her attention away for a moment, before she returned with two cups of hot tea, "Not as if he has much of a choice anyway. The second the school finds out, they'll expelled him."

"Don't worry about me," Christopher said, "Growing claws isn't the worst thing that's ever happened to me."

"Should we head back?" Chris suggested, interested in seeing if anything interesting was going on.

Krystal couldn't help but feel as if her presence in the mansion was becoming a danger to everyone else.

"Everyone in the mansion could be in danger...and it's my fault...I shouldn't of ever come here..." Krystal began.

"Maybe if I turn myself in to them...they'll leave all of you alone, at least for a while." Krystal couldn't put them all in any more danger, it was hard enough for many of the mutants here.

IC: Rebekah

"No."

Rebekah's eye moved from the Wakandan twins back to Krystal, narrowing slightly. "Because that is not a fate you deserve. It is not a fate you've earned, nor have we yet reached the point where it should even be considered."

"And I speak with the utmost respect when I say that if you try it, I will tranq you and drag you back to this institute myself."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Ashley - San Francisco Bay, California -

Ashley was horrified, Dallas had taken one of the boxes of Capn Crunch! Unfortunately she was still on the phone, and so as she looked around the condo for Dallas and the missing box she was only half concentrated on the phone call.

"You're in San Francisco!? At the beach!?" Ashley admitted the beach sounded fun. Though she still had to built a pirate ship slash fort thingy....and where was Dallas? "When did you get in Cal?"

Edited by Snelly

Krystal looked Rebekah in the eyes, and could see that she was quite serious about tranq, plus Krystal was really in no condition to be going anywhere, her body was healed but it still lacked normal levels of blood, only getting more blood or having something to eat and drink would fix that.

"Alright, alright...you guys win. My judgement may be a bit impaired right now." It was true that people who felt this lightheaded or were otherwise lacking blood tended to be a bit irrational.

Krystal then began to slowly rise to a sitting position on the bed, her head pounding even worse from the effort.

OOC: Well, I finally decided to stop being lazy and start a plot I've been planning for the past two months. So...new character time! =D

New character for approval in spoiler below.

Name: Dr. Christopher Tesla

Codename: n/aAge: 32Gender: MaleFaction: Hydra/himself. He works for Hydra because they supply him with the funds and resources necessary to continue his work.Power(S): Electrokinesis, he can manipulate currents and electricity, it is unknown if this power is a mutant ability or if he artificially created it. Due to having many mechanical implants his durability, speed, strength, brain processing speed, and pretty much all his physical attributes are enhanced.Appearance: He looks much like his grandfather, Nikola Tesla. Black hair, blue eyes, similar hair cut as well. He is typically wearing a thick white lab coat and very steampunk like goggles. He has a miniature tesla coil device permanently attached to his back.Weapons: Various inventions and gadgets on his person, most of them quiet dangerous and lethal.Skills: Super genius intellect; has great knowledge electrical and mechanical engineering.Personality: Egotistical and quite mad, he is determent to show the world his existence and how they should fear him.Weakness: While has some resistance to EMP blasts due to his powers they still will slow down his functions. If he is wet or otherwise completely soaked his own power could harm him.Bio: The unknown grandson of Nikola Tesla, just like his father his existence was kept secret, as the world believes that Nikola Tesla never had any offspring. Christopher grew up living with the fact that his grandfather had been mostly forgotten by the world, his work forgotten thanks to the newer more recent inventions by other inventors and scientists. Tesla has a particular hatred for Stark Industries; he sees the arc reactor as something that his grandfather had been on the verge of creating himself, only for the idea to be stolen by the Starks.

Though soon, very soon, he will enact his revenge on the world.

Edited by Snelly

IC: Jesika

Surprisingly enough, Jesika hadn't actually opened all of her presents yet, and there was actually a pile of them in the corner. Thankfully, she had let go of Nathan's hand (which was starting to numb from the lack of blood in it), and practically launched herself at the pile of gifts. It was disturbing, to say was least, almost like a horror movie for boxes, as she rather quickly ripped open the first one she got her hands on. One would actually start to feel bad for the poor presents as Jesika got her hands on them.

Having completely opened the first one in three seconds flat, Jesika triumphantly held up the contents. It wasn't wings, but she didn't seem to notice.

As a matter of fact, it looked strikingly similar to a tesla gun.

Something that Nathan would be acutely aware of as Jesika waved it in his general direction.

"Look!"

OOC: Muhahahahaha.

>:3

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC

You people are a plague. Convincing me to make more and more characters... =P

Name: Sarah JohnsonCodename: None.Age: 34Gender: FemaleFaction: NonePower(S): Due to the warping of the space-time continuum by a certain sorceress, Sarah now possesses the power/curse of being able to move about undetected and unseen. This is accomplished because of a sort of bubble in the fabric of reality around her, creating a distortion that the human mind does not like looking at, at all, and promptly cuts it out of its vision. This gives her functional invisibility, though it should be noted she's still there. Your brain just doesn't want to accept it.Appearance: Not that it actually matters due to her state, but she's your average middle-aged German-descended woman, foot long brown hair, stands at 5'8", and has begun to show just slight signs of age.Weapons: None at this time.Skills: She's a lovely narrator. No, really, get narration skills. Give her a book and it's a beautiful scene.Personality: Until she completely snaps from Invisible Man Syndrome, her personality is... alright. Loving in a motherly way, understanding, surprisingly diplomatic for a common person, really quite wondrous of a person.Weakness: Those trained in mental arts can conceivably get brief flickers of her, and electronics can capture the distortion just fine, due to them producing an imperfect image. Also, she's just your normal suburban housewife, she's not exactly the most skilled.Bio: Sarah's childhood is irrelevant here. Actually, practically her entire life is irrelevant here. This could be because of this crippling condition known as 'normalcy.' She grew up alright, she married an alright guy, she has some alright kids, she had an alright life. No mutant attacks, no crippling depression, nothing much to angst about. The universe treated her fairly and squarely.

...Uuuuuntil the fateful day in which she was minding her own business as she went about making dinner and ended up falling through a rift in space-time. The universe can be mean like that. She spent about two months like this in the real world, though for her time was really rather meaningless. Now, she's popped out thanks to a sorceress' efforts to summon more demons, with a startling inability to be seen. It'll probably take years of therapy to recover from that.

Edited by Dr. Alexandra Humva

voidstars.png

OOC: And now the intro...

IC (Lucia)

"Enough!" Lucia raised her athame and with one swift motion stabbed it into her left hand. Even as blood bubbled up from the wound and flowed off her hand, she began to chant. The words appeared to be nonsense, a hodgepodge of latin words dealing with fire, demons and shadows. But one could feel the magical force building with each uttered word. The blood that has issued forth from the wound began to boil and evaporate as the ritual concluded. It was a messy thing and Lucia knew she had taken a grave risk. Noncircle summons always were....but she didn't have much choice.

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC [Wallace/NYC]

"What are you doing?!" Kenneth hissed. "Those spells are dangerous! Unpredictable! You're summoning things far out of your power!"

voidstars.png

OOC: Sarah Johnson looks good, I give my approval.

I rubbed my hand a bit, relieved that Jesika finally let go. Then I watched as she shredded through the first gift like a savage animal tearing apart her prey. She pulled out what looked like a...was that a taser of some kind? Okay seriously who's bright idea was it to give a little girl a taser!?

"Be careful with that..." I said cautiously.

OOC: The many things of which I am unaware of.

IC: NPCs:

Aether's parents (who were still unaware of their son's status as a mutant), and the two of them, as well as Aether's sister quickly took shelter inside the house. Long ago, they learned it wasn't a good idea to make yourself a target when super-humans/other-empowered beings were fighting outside.

IC: Jesika

"What are you talking about?" She asked innocently, unaware as to exactly what the device in her hands did, before uninentionally triggering the tesla gun. While it was pointed directly at Nathan, no less.

The results were shocking.

Good thing this just seemed to be a toy, and didn't exactly carry that much power.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC (Lucia)

Lucia either didn't hear him or didn't care. She continued to chant, her words falling like hammerblows upon the currents of magic that were now gathering within the room. Suddenly, part of the floor appeared to fall away, replaced by a swirling vortex that bathed the entire room with a reddish glow. Her chanting grew to franatic shout as the portal began to widen....then something happened. The portal shifted, changed, and took on a form that the human mind kindly removed from existance, lest it go insane. Pure time. Lucia stepped back, fear plain on her face.She took a stop backwards out of pure shock. "This wasn-" She never got the chance to finish her sentence as the currents of magic, suddeny released from the spell, broke free. Knocking the breath from her lungs and hurling her to the floor.

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

I let out a yelp in complete surprise as a bolt of electricity shot right into my chest from Jesika's little toy. It wasn't lethal or anything, but the feeling was similar to sticking your finger in the charged up flash of a camera. It made my wings twitch involuntarily and I stumbled a few steps backwards.

I stared at Jesika for a moment or two. "Be careful....where you point that..."