IC: NPC, ???A final scream echoed through the neighborhood as one of the three alien soldiers threw a human body to the side. "Now now. We can't have you messing up our child." The leader grinned sadistically and kicked down the door to the Ambrose house. "Come out and no one gets hurt. We just have a few questions."

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC [sarah/NYC]

Time and space hated being bent. Really, who doesn't. Unfortuantly for the sorceress, her competence in demon summoning was once again questioned as, instead of demons pouring forth, a middle aged housewife was chucked out of the anomaly. She glanced around frantically, pulling herself up and instantly retreating to a nearby wall, a look of horror on her face.

And then space-time began to get really weird. The woman's image flickered and blurred, until finally it was totally gone, at least to the humans present. Space itself had covered her up.

It did not, however, cover up her screams.

Edited by Dr. Alexandra Humva

voidstars.png

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

IC: Jesika

Jesika's electric blue eyes grew wide, and a gigantic smile broke out over her face as her expression lit up like someone turned on the sun. "Whoa," she said simply, looking down at the electic gun in her hands like she just won a million dollars. Her Christmas hat drooped over her eyes from the movement. Fortunately, this meant that she completely forgot about her blue polka dotted hot pink wings that she was supposed to get. Unfortunately, this meant that she had a tesla gun. Looking back up at Nathan, her smile began to look something more like a grin.

"We've got to go try this out!" she said, the toy in one hand and Nathan's crushed hand in the other as she pulled him along away from the pile of gifts. If she just opened one gift before running to try it out entirely, this was going to be a long day.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Nathan - Institute, Westchester -

I'd been too surprised (And somewhat horrified) to have even thought of trying to escape Jesika, and now she had me in her iron grip again, and was dragging me off somewhere to try out her new toy...and she hadn't even opened the other presents yet...dear lord, I wondered if I was going to survive till tomorrow.

"Where are we going?" I dared to ask.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC I'm preparing a few more profiles (yeah, I know, but I'm lacking a brotherhood member at the moment). I have a few questions.One: does the 10 character limit only apply to living characters?Two: are characters from Ultimate Marvel still allowed? Say one got into the prime universe without the other Ultimates knowing?IC HeiLooking at the mansion's youngest resident anxiously, Kristy got off of the couch and started following her. "What if she causes a mess?" she thought.

OOC:

Two: are characters from Ultimate Marvel still allowed? Say one got into the prime universe without the other Ultimates knowing?

No.

-Tyler

Edited by Marlon Brando

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Natalie sighed. Time to face the music. Agent Ishtar dialed Will's phone number, only to get a line disconnected.IC: ??? The leader grinned. Finally, some compliant humans. "The questions we have to ask aren't hard. Wait. Where's your son?" IC: Alyssa forced the possession back down and turned back to normal. "They're... Here..."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"That might be the most attractive thing I've ever heard a girl say in my life," Dallas replied with a ramrod straight face as he held the door open for Angela and then followed her inside, whipping out his Quiksilver wallet and fishing out some money for lunch or dinner - despite being a chronokinetic, the ultimate X-Man wasn't exactly sure how time worked in this part of the world. As the line slowly moved upwards, his keen blue eyes scanned the menu lazily.

"Man, I'd order some churros for dessert, but at the same time, you know how scared I am of calories..."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: Guess who is back? IC: Noel -Hellfire Club Holding cell-Noel groggily opened her eyes, immediately flooded with pain in her head. She rubbed it gently as she sat up. Her green eyes slowly looked around the small room, no...it was a cell!She suddenly felt something on her neck, it seemed to be some kind of collar. She chuckled, slightly amused by the thought of being someone's pet. Yet she had a feeling of dread in her stomach, quickly pushing the amusement away. Where ever she was, she wasn't safe.

OOC: Oh hey rawrmouse! Just to make sure there's no confusion later on, you are okay with Song putting that slight brainwashing whammy on Liberty right? I got permission from Snelly but since he was only looking after the character I'd prefer to get it from you as well

IC: Alec walked into the present-opening room, robot arm still striped white and pink in candy cane livery, just as Nathan and Jesika were leaving.

"You know its kind of refreshing to see such unbridled enthusiasm in this cynical age."

IC: "I take it now isn't the best time to send you off on that Christmas present we were talking about then?" M'Kus asked the groggy Krystal

7AOYGDJ.jpg

OOC: What about Marvel Noir?

IC: Knower

"Who are they?" Vincent asked frantically.

OOC: Alternate universe should probably be left alone for the moment. A rather large plot with them just finished, and they tend to add more complexity than is really wise. As such, using them more than sparingly isn't the best of ideas.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC: You know Noel is only in her twenties, right? She is the daughter of the Captain after he was frozen. And I'm a she >.< for future reference. Well...as long as its okay for Noel to resist a little with the secrets, since she isn't an ordinary person, and maybe not tell everything... Then I am ok. Also when she escapes eventually, can she fully break free or no?

Edited by Rawrmouse_Bieber

OOC: So, nobody's going to notice the poem Malus painted on the wall outside his room with his own blood?

IC: Venom, Julia

We narrowed our eyes at Foreshadow.

"We will kill you," we threatened, "if not today, then soon. And when the time is right, we will enjoy tearing you to pieces and feeding on your corpse."

We quickly propelled ourselves across the gap between the two buildings. This vigilante would need split-second reflexes if he wanted to bring us down mid-leap, and even if he somehow managed that, our momentum would no doubt propel us onto the next building anyways.

"I bet they will."

Julia breathed, and a hint of a smile returned to her face.

67tlbk.png

IC: IcitineLilliana wandered thought the mansion, the excitement of her recent engagement still filling her. She suddenly saw Nathan being pulled around by a little girl and ran toward him. "Nathan look!" She grinned, her hand held out in front of her to show off her ring.

OOC: You know Noel is only in her twenties, right? She is the daughter of the Captain after he was frozen. And I'm a she >.< for future reference. Well...as long as its okay for Noel to resist a little with the secrets, since she isn't an ordinary person, and maybe not tell everything... Then I am ok. Also when she escapes eventually, can she fully break free or no?

OOC: Wait, she's only twenty? I thought she was older than she looked thanks to super soldier serum keeping her young? Have I just conjured that up out of nowhere? Gah, this would be so much easier if the search function gave me more than 8 pages when I looked for something

She'd probably realise what she was doing when giving out secrets and try to fight, probably eventually breaking the control altogether since Song isn't going to be able to reinforce it daily like she does with the Hellfire guards

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC ForeshadowPeter would need split second reflexes to bring Venom down using gravity.Fortunately, he only needed slightly slower reflexes to jump to the side.Diving off of the building, he landed with a thud on theground, lowering gravity to cushion the fall. "Elemental energy reserves are starting to run low," hethouht. "I'm feeling tired already! Must be out of practice..." Peter decided to try a new tactic. Grabbing his hologram ring, he pointed it up at Venom, and it activated, launching an opaque holographic energy ray at his eyes, trying to block his vision. Peter began a mad dash away from the building, running backwards as he fired his illusory blast.OOC the ring was approved by Flex. It's basically a holographic projector. Smaller holographs don't deplete it's power by any but trying to cast a whole wall might drain the battery. IC SpartanRunnign through the streets, Homer eventually caught sight of the conflict. Some guy dressed in Spandex had somehow floated off of a building and was using some sort of ring to cast a barrier between himself and some guy eerily resembling Venom up above. Pickign up the pace, Homer and his men began to approach the fight scene, even as the NYPD started to come in, sirens blaring. Tue first police far began to pull up on the side of the road...

IC: Alyssa shuddered. "I don't... Know..." The seer ran to the top deck before yelling to Natalie. "Something big is coming!"IC: Natalie hung up and looked at Brando and the doctor. "Disconnected."IC: Jared turned to grin at Lilliana. The lumokinetic had followed both Nathan and Jesika, in case the older hero got in trouble. He didn't know Liliana- at least not as well as Nathan did- but that didn't mean he couldn't be happy for her.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Jesika

"Oh, okay!" she said, turning back around and continuing along towards the pool. Besides, she didn't really think anyone was going to be in the pool on Christmas. Suddenly, she heard someone call Nathan's name, and Jesika stopped dead. Seeing as Nathan's hand was still getting crushed by her's, he didn't exactly have a choice but to stop as well. Rotating around, Jesika smiled at Lilliana, her electric blue eyes practically glowing.

"Neat ring!" Jesika said.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Nathan - Institute, Westchester -

I looked Lilliana in the eyes, pulling away from the hug for a moment, "Of course I will, I'd be more than happ-" Jesika then squeezed between us.

"Waitaminute," she said, "what's going on?"

"Well, this is Lilliana, she's my cousin Jesika." I began to explain. "She's getting married."

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: NPCs:

"Our son?" Mr. Ambrose asked, eye raised in confusion, "He's at a government-sponsored school. He's been there for the past two months."

The Doctor sighed, "Great. Anyway, your teammate should be waking up... soon. Feel free to visit him, but don't do anything to overly-disturb him. He's not ready for any combat scenarios yet."

With that, he headed back to his post, getting the feeling that it would be another long day.