IC Knower"What state?" I asked, not believing her. "And if you went to all of this trouble just to validate our existence, then you have a serious case of fangirl-ishness.""And do you work for anybody? Friends? Family? We need somebody to call, you know, just to run security checks.""Oh, I forgot. Legal name, please."

Edited by Constructman

IC:

Brando strolled through the inner workings of the Helicarrier, alone and pondering after his meeting with Fury. The SHIELD head had informed him of a coalition of South African cyberterrorists and mercenaries, as skilled as they were ruthless. Slowly, in the little black book that was the sniper's mind, the dossier SHIELD had on the terrorist's leader - mostly blanked - rolled through a series of facts and statistics.

Name: Jasik Mkambe.

Nationality: South African

Occupation: Leader of Closed Circuit Syndicate, group of cyberterrorists and trained killers. Benefactors: Unknown. International recognition: ambivalent.

Background: Mostly unknown. Two years in South African paramilitary outfit. A dozen sightings in public since 9/11. Responsible for cyberattacks on MI5 in Britain, French national intelligence, and probably more.

Hobbies: knife fighting, dueling, poker.

Capability for mass chaos: High.

Current threat hazard: Higher.

SHIELD had been on this guy and his group for years under the radar - or so they thought; when you had a group of some of the best hackers in the world all under one roof, who knew what they were monitoring and what they weren't - and they were finally ready to try and make a move to bring him in. Fury had promised full cooperation from the FBI, CIA, NSA, DoD, White House, and "organizations with acronyms so screwy you couldn't pronounce them with four tongues."

"Use whoever you need, in any agency, as long as they're people you trust implicitly ," Fury had told him. "But unless you specifically choose to enlist one of them, keep this on the down low. And Marlon...one more thing."

Brando stopped in front of a giant impenetrable glass circular structure, meant for storing dangerous prisoners. A generation ago, the god Loki had been stored in here after brainwashing his father and trying out God knows what kinda diabolical scheme. Now the structure was empty, obstinate, a symbol of SHIELD's undertone of power. The agency didn't look like much, but Brando knew otherwise. The marksman, in a rare moment of negative emotion, leaned his forehead against the cool glass and felt a drop of sweat slide across his forehead onto the glass.

Here goes. Time to build a team.

Nick Fury strode out confidently onto the deck of the Helicarrier, as he should: it was, after all, his craft, his agency. A techie yelled something to him about a scout craft checked out in Agent Barton's name flying alongside and diverting course. Fury, dismissive as always, waved him down, looked at James. Then at Natalie, then at Erin Banner. Pantheon was off, dealing with the terrorists, and Brando was--

An alarm began to flash. Loud, blaring, emotionless, it filled the deck with a pulsating red light that contrasted eerily to the sudden spirals of green code running down every computer screen, speaking in various programming languages not even the techies knew about, giving the craft an oddly Christmas-y look. As of 2:49 P.M. Eastern Standard Time 12/25/12, the SHIELD Helicarrier was no longer Colonel Nick Fury's craft, and its covert weapons systems - kept so secret not even most members of SHIELD knew about them - were all aimed at one vessel.

Marlon Brando Barton's.

Fury's eye widened. James screamed something, but nobody could really understand what over the alarm.

The sound of something being fired, a flash of light, and Brando's craft was gone.

-Tyler

Edited by Marlon Brando

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:

"That's offensive, I thought you might be helpful. And it was somewhere in Kansas. No friends, mutants seem to have that problem, and no family, they gave me up when I was born. I don't work for anyone either, being a mutant also means people don't want to hire us either."

At this point, Rapture was bored. This kid was the same who'd tried to break into her mind earlier. While she wasn't lying ('cept about flying onto the helicarrier), she was telling him the entire truth.

"My name?" She asked, ears perking, "Lexington Darkhölme Meyers. But, you wont find me in your legal database thing. According to that, I died when I was six. Which, I actually did, now that I think about it."

Balrog struggled getting up to his feet, and stumbled as he dashed away, trying to get away from the Priest, his mind still disoriented.

IC: ZanebonoZanebono heard a boom. He wasn't sure what that was but it couldn't be good. He got up from his seat and ran out of the Pantheon room. He ran through the halls and as he kept running, he heard alarms, faintly, but he heard them. He pulled out his radio as turned it on, ready to call someone.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Zanebono Zanebono started his radio and called Knower, "Hey Knower, what the h*** just blew up faster than my first robot?!"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC (Saphine)

"Injure one rat, the others will do anything they can do aid it....and fall into the same trap." Saphine nodded. "I would suggest we hit them with shock and awe. Explosives. We gut the entire bar." In general, when fighting mutants, there was no such thing as overkill. There was only 'fire' and 'I need to reload'. "HE rounds, AP rounds and such as. HE well will set it aflame and the AP will take care of anything tough enough to survive the fire. Mix in some standard assault weapons as well. For volume of fire."

OOC: That is actually a real rat behavior. They don't really deserve the negative reputation they've got.

Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

IC: Zanebono"D*** it where is the rest of our team?! We are suppose to prevent disasters and this s*** happens!" he said to knower as he two went o a window and looked out the window,

IC: Knower

"... I would make a jibe about how many SHIELD agents don't work hard enough, but James would probably just punch me." Looking out the window, I continued looking out through it, trying to figure out what was going on...

OOC: Yeah, what exactly happened? All I got is Barton's ship is down and the ship has been hijacked.

EDIT: I just realized that this is page 400 of the topic.

Edited by Constructman

OOC: Well, uh...Barton's ship is down and the ship has been hijacked!

:3

SHIELD, consider yourself captives. Rapture...uhm...consider yourself captureceptioned.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: James

James turned away from Erin, his face cold and expressionless. He didn't have time to babysit his agents, he didn't have time to hold their hands as they learned to walk on their own. No one did. That kid should not have been there, not when his failures so far outweighed his successes. He had been grouped with experienced agents. If he could not learn from them the skills he needed, he did not belong. The simple fact was, most people couldn't handle the stress SHIELD placed on its workers. That's why the organization seemed so small, because their standards were so high. But they made up for it. Every agent of SHIELD was the equivalent of ten people, every one of them mentally and physically the best there were. If Knower could not meet their standards, he would be cast out.

But he had more important things to do than worry about that. Noel and Ares had been kidnapped, and from what he knew of Stark's descriptions, by the Hellfire Club. They needed to be rescued immediately. And if they had so much as a scratch on them, James would make sure that they regretted it.

He subconsciously registered the announcement that Brando was taking a shuttle out, as he continued walking. He paused only for a moment, tapping a nearby agent on the shoulder, and gesturing where Knower had gone. "I want a full psych evaluation on Agent Knower. As soon as possible."He resumed walking, barely acknowledging the resulting "Aye, sir" with a slight nod of his head. He footsteps, crisp, controlled, and undeniably military, carried him towards the main bridge of the ship. He nodded ever so slightly to Fury as he emerged from the office, receiving an almost non-existent incline of the head in return. Warm, by Fury's standards. It was clear from the look in the Director's eye that he knew something was up. Normally, James would have been asked for an explanation, to put it politely. But Fury was an efficient officer. He knew not to meddle in his agents' affairs when it wasn't necessary, they were competent enough to handle themselves. And he certainly knew better than to ask questions in the middle of a mission.

The supersoldier's eyes scanned the banks of computer technicians, looking for one that seemed to be the least busy. He needed Stark's armor tracked and located, and when that was done, he needed a transport prepped and ready. There was no time to waste.

His gaze zeroed in on one that seemed to be coming back from a coffee break, and he changed direction to intercept. His expression was cold and focused, a stark contrast to the usual grin. He ignored most of what went on around him, as it was irrelevant in that moment. He had his priorities, and he would not deviate from his course.

Which is why it took the sudden shift on the command bridge for him to stop in his tracks. At first, he thought it might have been a Christmas Day joke, to change the lighting green and red, and he felt his annoyance start to climb. Then the alarm started, and his face morphed briefly to an expression of confusion, as he glanced around the room. Every screen had either gone green with scrolling code, or red with alert messages. It didn't take a genius to realize that this was not supposed to be happening. But no sooner did he realize that this was not a normal glitch, he felt the ship's weapons come online. He felt the heavy whirring of motors as guns slid out of the hidden panels, and saw the lights as the less conventional ones came online.

He slammed his fist against the metal wall, his face contorting with surprise and more than a hint of urgency. This was not a situation that had been encountered before, not ever in the entirety of SHIELD's history. "Get it under contro-"

Then he heard it. A sound he would never forget as long as he lived. A loud bang, and a bright flash, and fear filling James' chest. For a single instant, everything hung frozen in time. Brando's ship, in the middle of the observatory window. The slowly expanding flash, the hollers of frantic technicians as they tried to get the carrier under control.

Then everything cut loose at once.

The light flashed, accompanied a moment later by a pitifully loud explosion, so quiet a noise to herald so large an event. When James could see again, his heart stopped. A moment later, the entire bridge followed suit.

Where once the shuttle had been, only a few pieces of slowly falling wreckage and a sizeable fireball remained. A moment later, there was no sign that it had ever been there save the slowly dispersing plume of smoke.

He waited. Any moment, he expected to hear that voice come on the comm system with a witty response. Some comeback, laced with a sarcastic annoyance. Brando's voice.

It never came.

Seconds became a minute, and reality hit James like a ton of bricks. The supersoldier's muscles, normally so strong, went limp, like a marionette with its strings cut, and he fell to his knees. Despair flooded him, washing out the noises in the background, as everyone around him panicked, and fought to regain control.

But he heard none of it.

Marlon Brando Barton was dead.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Jesika

"Oh right," Jesika said, practically hitting the side of her head, and just now realising why she came here in the first place. Quickly whirrling around, she quite nearly dove towards the presents labeled with her name. Her target: an average sized box, green, and wrapped in averahe enough ribbon. Jesika looked at it funny, mostly because her Christmas presents generally didn't have holes in them. This warrented extreme caution when opening, per the Christmas present opening rules. Jesika was never one for rules, but these ones were to be followed to the letter.

She didn't opened the gift slowly, but she didn't end up ripping it into shreads like last time. Suddenly, her eyes grew big, and her mouth fell open. And then she squeeled, reaching into the box and pulling something out. In her hands was... a puppy. Of all things. Jesika's eyes shot up, and focused on Nathan.

"It looks like you!"

Well, it was better than a predator drone.

...by a little bit.

OOC: Because of adorbz factor.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Knight

Knight finally arrived at the hellfire club and saw Belrog producing smoke and it looked like he was hurt. Switching to infrared light to see through the smoke Knight fired a stun laser at the Mysterious Priest's back.

IC: Silver Serpent

Susan stirred when the blanket was put on her, suddenly she sat up. "What happened." She asked out loud and in her mind the Biohesive answered.'We ran into an electric field, since nomal mansions don't have that kind of security I'm guessing we're in the right place.'

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

OOC: Mood Whiplash...

IC Hei

"Awwww!" Kristy couldn't help herself but smile. It was just too cute!

IC Knower

"Agent Hephaestus, this is Agent Odysseus; I think I know what happened."

I looked out the window, gazing at a particular section of the sky. The section of the sky where there used to be a ship. I didn't know what had happened, but apparently there was a ship launching out, but it had been shot down. By us. "Zane, were there any aircraft scheduled to launch today?"

OOC: I'm taking that escape is impossible?

IC: Zac and Caleb The two had rushed into where the others were opening gifts, witht the two tumbling in as they tripped over each other. The two fell on the faces, and what could be heard was this,"Ta-dah..." Zac said in a painful and muffle voice,IC: Zanebono"I'm an inventor not an air flight attendant, but to my knowledge no," Zanebono said"Lets head to the main deck, we could get a better view," Zanebono said to Knower on the radio.

Edited by Zacax: The Gunsmith

IC [Devlen/Iceland, On Route]

"Great minds think alike." Devlen pushed a button on his watch, a holographic display popping up in the darkened interior of the limo. The Japanese had been working on them for some time; some donations had secured a few prototypes. It displayed the building's layout as well as various sorts of grenade rounds. "It's a simple enough plan. Two unmarked vehicles pull up in front of the bar during the thick of night, and our eight man team pours out. They surround the building, then shoot in a combination of flash bangs and mustard gas containers. Give it about thirty seconds, then standard 30mm HE grenades and fragmentation grenades are shot in. No one even sets a foot in the building; the bar goes up in flames, and our men escape into the night never being seen. If anyone tries running out, our men can clean them up with ease."

He coughed again, then motioned for the next screen. It showed schematics of body armor, assault rifles, bullets. "DARPA gave us a contract for these several years ago. Non-Newtonian fluid vests, a promising technology, though somewhat expensive at this time. As flexible as water yet can instantly solidify to protect against small arms, punches, or any other blunt force attack. Kevlar and carbon fiber plating ensures knives or other sharp projectiles are ineffective.

"Then, look at this. Such notorious mutants as Magneto have inspired a change to weaponry. This prototype was made by a British contractor; composite frame is sturdy and non-metallic, while the bullets it shoots are in fact made of quartz with a hardened rubber coating. Lead and copper are cheaper, but desperate times call for desperate measures."

voidstars.png

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

OOC: Captureception? <=O

IC:

"I never said I knew the name, I just know it's somewhere in Kansas," She protested, right before the ship began to shake, and the boy ran out of the holding cells, shouting something or another.

Fun.

Aether had been sleeping again when the ship shook, sending him onto the floor. Luckily, not face-first.

"Guys," He said quietly, trying to avoid ripping anything in or around his mouth, "What's going on? Are we falling?"

IC: Knower

"You can do that if you want; I've got a perfect view here," I replied, not very eager to go back up there. "Besides, we can't just swarm the deck like bees in a hive; somebody has to check the lower levels. But still, what the heck happened?! Why would we fire on our own ship?"

Edited by Constructman

IC: Zanebono"I don't know okay! I'm gonna check up deck anyways, I'm gonna inform the others if some of them are still aboard,"Zane quickly switched channels to the Pantheon room incase some of their members were in there, though he was having doubts that they were, "ATTENTION other pantheon members, something happened, and we didn't prevent it. Awesome. Anyone left in Pantheon Room should find Knower or Hephaestus and meet with them,"

IC: Zanebono"Okay I don't know where Knower is just give me a sec, I'm only down the left part of the hall when you come out of the Pantheon room," Zanebono said, "By the way this is Haphaestus,"Zanebono switched channels and back to Knower, "Where are you again?"

IC: Zanebono"Okay Agent Oddie is on route to the computer room, already passing Rapture's cell... Come to think of it I should be going there two... So chek that, ALL Panteon agents to the computer room ASAP!" Zanebono said on the Radio channel for the pantheon room and Pantheon members now.

OOC: Sorry I've been out for a bit, had a few life events to take care of.

IC, West:

He was getting used to his mechanical arm. It was numb and moved stiffly, but he'd get the hang of it sooner or later. Right now, he just wanted to focus on making that mutant pay. After receiving word that the drone had been captured, West was about to head out to examine it, when his communicator went off.

"We need to talk." The female voice said. West paused.

"Alright. Talk."

IC:

How would you react, if one day you just lost a son?

Sixty seconds since hijacking. Out of the corner of his eye, Fury watched as James Rogers dropped to his knees, unable to handle the sacrilegious sight of Brando's craft turning to dust and ash in midair. The alarm's blare became a backdrop to the collective thumping of the deck's heartbeat. Communications officers, working away desperately.

"Helicarrier to Top Gun, come in--"

"--Top Gun, this is Helicarrier, do you read--"

"Jesus, Brando..."

Without realizing it, Fury's hands had been clutched on the railing of the observation deck. Fury couldn't turn his head, but he knew that Erin Banner watched in a stunned moment of disbelief, maybe still unsure of what was happening, or maybe still unconvinced. That seemed to be the general mood around the deck: for the first time, the Helicarrier had been hacked, its defenses crushed like a used red Solo cup, and now one of SHIELD's best and brightest floated through the air amongst the wreckage of his ship.

One hundred twenty seconds.

Most likely, Brando had been vaporized on impact, and even now the atoms that had once made up his fists, his tattoo with some stupid Latin phrasing about family, that indomitable grin, maybe those atoms were pounding away on the windshield of the Helicarrier even now. Natalie Rook was behind him, too: Fury had watched on camera with a rare smile on his face as Natalie handed Barton the jacket that his namesake had worn on the set of some old 50s movie. Brando had always been a huge Cold War culture nut; Fury had just sat and stared as he moved in and hugged her, watched as Natalie went in for a kiss and felt at her new jewelry. Somehow, the sniper had stolen it from the Queen Anne's Revenge. The kid was crazy; that's what made him the best.

Clint Barton had survived the Phoenix debacle purely through luck: though he was immensely trained, one of the best SHIELD had ever had, he had only survived through the saving grace that he had no superpowers, or anything otherwise that would draw Jean Grey's attention to him. Fury remembered the cold chill - the same one he felt now, as a matter of fact - as Barton's airplane had hurtled down to the ground in some god-forsaken South African jungle, and Fury remembered the last words Hawkeye had ever said to him, semi-conscious and staring the fact that he was about to die directly in the face with his typical devil-may-care cockiness:

"Take care of my boy, Nick."

And so he had, just like he had all of the children of the Avengers. Katherine Barton had crashed along with him, and she hadn't popped up since the accident, all those thirteen years ago, but the rest of the kids Fury had taken care of, even if they didn't know it. James and Brando, in particular, were hands off cases. Fury had watched as they both came into their own, slowly became the kings of their respective high schools, became almost mirror images of their legendary ancestors. Though they didn't know it, here and there - through scholarships directed through shady means, through backroom deals and random windfalls of cash into the family checking accounts - SHIELD had taken care of them as they would their own, because, quite simply, they were their own.

The first time he had appeared to Barton, the future marksman had been a high school graduate, fresh out of three varsity sports and the world ahead of him. Already, he was a shoe-in for future NFL wide receiver, and he had a budding baseball career going for him, if he wanted it. Indeed, when Fury had first laid eyes - or eye - on the young prospect, he'd been throwing shot glasses up into the air, knocking them off the balcony with a vintage Louisville Slugger. He hadn't said a word as Fury had explained who he was, what his father did, and, most importantly, why Brando Barton was destined to be in SHIELD. He'd smirked at that one, and then Fury had posed the question:

"What do YOU wanna do with your life, Marlon?"

Brando's smirk had upped a notch as he plucked another glass from the balcony railing and waved it in Fury's face. It'd been high quality glass, as he recalled: crystalline and smooth, he had seen a perfect reflection of his own face and stared into it, saw how intimidating he looked to the average Joe, and how Brando had reacted to him as though he were the quarterback on a football field, two beings connected as one to fulfill a goal. The perfect epitome of what SHIELD was.

"I wanna knock this shot glass all the way across the street, into the neighbor's yard."

Brando had tossed the glass up into the air and then swung the bat, with all his might, into the glass. It had splintered and broke, and Fury saw his reflection split into a thousand lesser pieces as the largest chunk of glass flew, bounced a couple times off the street, gradually chipping as it did so, and then rolling to a stop in the neighbor's grass. Barton had turned to him, chuckling, and shrugged.

"There we go. Life made."

Four minutes since hijacking. By now, they were flying through the wreckage of what was once Barton's ship. Smoke and ash clouded the observation deck for about a half a second before sliding away. If anything remained of Brando, even an atom, it had just become permanently tattooed to the Helicarrier. Fury thought again of the jacket Brando had just received not an hour ago, all the money it had been worth. Marlon had loved Cold War culture: he wouldn't have sold it for the world, and now its ashes floated amongst his own, tattooed to the observation deck windows.

There we go.

Life made.

And all at once, Nick Fury realized that he'd lost a son.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Alyssa's head was on fire, but she pushed on. Something was funny here... "Agent Delphi reporting. What happened?"

IC: Ben shrugged. "I can teleport us out, I guess. That is one of my powers."

IC: Pristine flight. Natalie smiled as his ship took off, a spot of worry in the mix as always. He always came back though. No reason to believe that wouldn't hold true now. The helicarrier grumbled. Why were the weapons aiming- no.

Natalie said nothing, made no sound as the ship exploded. Nothing. She was too tough. Losing your dad at age 4 does that to you. But the stream of tears rolling down her face told all the story needed.

Brando was the only person she opened up around, and he was gone.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Zanebono"What the h**** is going on..." Zanebono said to himself as he ran to the computer room. It was Christmas, and then this happens. Some Christmas gift, an explosion happened and he don't know what caused it to happen, or what exploded.

IC Knower"This is Agent Odysseus. On orders from Agent Hephaestus, all Pantheon members are to report to computer systems immediately! It would appear that our weapons systems have gone rogue." I was now on the same channel that Zane was on, paging all of the Pantheon members, my precise, mechanical, yet frantic voice clipping through the chaos. Immediately after that, I switched channels, trying to contact one of the maintenence engineers. "What is going on?!" I asked even as I entered the service wing.

Edited by Constructman

IC:

(Carli)

"Hecate reporting at the computers and weapon tech room. What the h*** is going on?" Carli had moved on to the computer and weapons tech quickly.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: Howard - Hellfire Cells, NYC -

Howard sighed. "Just try to teleport all of us Ares, if it doesn't work will think of something else." They really needed to hurry, they were lucky that no one had come down for them yet.

Ares then did so, using his magic powers he began to teleport them, to the Helicarrier.

None of them realized just how poorly timed this was.

As Howard and Noel materialized on the main deck of the Helicarrier, it was total chaos. Alarms were flashing, lights flashing, every terminal was filled with green code. It didn't take a genius to know what was going on, and Howard was a genius.

Howard activated his communications immediately. "Helicarrier this is Howard Stark, I am on the main deck, does anyone copy?" Even has he did this he began to attempt hacking into the main computer system using a wireless connection through his suit, maybe he could get some of the systems back online.

IC: Nathan - Westchester, Institute -

"Oh, it's a puppy." I exclaimed, honestly I had been expecting something worse, and the puppy was pretty adorable, especially paired with Jesika. "What are you gonna name him....or her?" I supposed we needed to find out which one it was.

IC: Jeffery - Las Vegas -

There was complete chaos in the casino, all the slot machines had suddenly malfunctioned, either sparking like crazy, shooting out tokens like it was the fourth of July, or just not working at all.

Jeffery of course was getting out of there now, between the outraged people and everyone scrambling to get as many tokens off the floor as they could, he was able to slip away unnoticed easily. He phased through the wall to outside, around the pool area.

Considering that he was way too young to even be here to begin with he stealthy tried to sneak out of the pool area, until he tripped over a chair and tripped, right in front of some girl who was curled up in a ball and rather depressed looking.

Of course, Jeffery was too embarrassed to even notice how sad she looked, for the moment anyway, his face was rather red as he stared at her, lying belly first on the hard titles, and wearing a hoodie and jeans in the middle of a pool area.

"Uh...."

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: ZanebonoAfter a series of running through several rooms, Zanebono had caught up with Knower, "Alright Knower status update," Zanebono said as he entered the room Knower was in

IC: "I'll be down there in a bit. Something tells me..." Alyssa rushed to the deck, keeping her gun out and ready.

IC: Ben sighed, using his own powers to lighten the load on Ares. Upon arrival he sighed. "Oh ****."

IC: Natalie clicked her communicator on and spoke into it with a wavering voice. "Agent Ishtar reporting. I'll be down in the computer room soon."

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Liberty"What is going on?!" Noel exclaimed as they materialized in the deck. Suddenly the flashing lights registered in her head, letting a few obscenities fly as she did so. She ran next to Howard, watching him. "Can..can you do it?" She asked nervously, her eyes wide.

IC KnowerSeeing Zane enter the room, I reported the status of the agents. "Agent Hecate is already in computer tech; I have ordered her to run a system diagnostic. Agents Delphi and Ishtar have confirmed their status. Aether, Chrysaor, and Thorson are unaccounted for." Then my comm rang again; Stark. "Stark, this is Odysseus," I said into the comm. "Pantheon team members Hephaestus, Delphi, Hecate, and Ishtar are also accounted for."

IC:

Will had quickly moved to said computer room, feeling as if he shouldn't be here.

You're right. This would be the perfect opportunity. The chance to start helping me create a new world. One where you didn't have to work for SHIELD, one where you wouldn't have to hide from your parents.

Not now, He thought back to the voice in his head. He'd woken up with it there, but it told him good things, so he hadn't mentioned it to anyone else, Now, we help people. Prove mutants aren't heartless monsters. That'll help too.

Maybe, but not as much as our plan will.

When he entered the Computer room, he had only a few words to say, spoken softly to avoid ripping open any injuries, "Agent Aether, reporting for duty."

"Pantheon team members Hephaestus, Delphi, Hecate, and Ishtar are also accounted for."

"Add Aether to that too. I'd hate to be left out," He added, frowning that Knower hadn't noticed him.

Edited by Varren Rehn