IC: Liberty Noel held onto Howard tightly, her fingers playing with his red locks as the kisses. This wasn't really happening was it? It was some kind of twisted dream of false happiness, some kind of coping mechanism for loss. She pinched herself, jumping a little. Nope. Not a dream, yet it felt too good to be true right now.

IC: Howard - Noel's room, Helicarrier -

​Howard continued to kiss Noel passionately, caressing her back with his hands. He leaned back on the couch, breaking the kiss for a moment. "You know, I don't know too many people with eyes as green as yours, and believe me when I say I've kept track."

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

OOC: Since Katherine is dead, I’ll be moving Nicole into that character slot for now.

IC: Beast, Darkfang (Russell’s Home)

“As a matter of fact I do,” Beast said as he stood up. He pulled out his phone and then made a cal. “Darkfang? Yes this is Beast,” Hank began before he gave Darkfang the address. A few minutes later and there was a plume of blue smoke and a flash of light and what sounded like BAMF as a blue furred mutant appeared in the living room.

“The blue furred taxi has arrived.” Jeremy grinned.

IC: White Queen (NYC)

Katherine felt Jace’s cold touch as he wiped away her tears. He said nothing and his eyes looked far away as if he was remembering something long ago. The world seemed to slow around Katherine Callahan. She saw the ashes falling around her, the sky lit up by the flames, the sounds of sirens in the distance. She saw something beyond Jace for an instant. It was the face of her family. The ones that had been slain so long ago, the ones she had avenged in cold blood. She would join them soon. Katherine could feel Jace’s pain through their bond. She sent him back only love and contentment.

She had lived so very long. Had seen the world, she’d seen the magnificent parts, and the parts no one wanted to think about. She’d killed thousands upon thousands of people in her lifetime. In her last moments many of their faces flashed through her mind; people from all years, from ancient times to modern.

Katherine had saved Jace’s life long ago by giving him the gift of immortality. Now he was ending hers.

“I love you.” Katherine said. Right before the stake pierced her heart. There was a moment of blinding pain, and then Katherine saw nothing. Her body began to disintegrate into ashes and blood in Jace’s arms. Soon he was hugging empty air as Katherine was nothing more then stains on the ground and all over Jace’s clothes.

IC: Invictus (Woods)

“You could say that.” He nodded.

IC: Songbird (Cerebro Room, X-Manor)

Ashlynn frowned deciding it was best not to pry. “Right it shouldn’t take long.” She said. She moved back to Cerebro before placing the metal helmet over her head. She closed her eyes and began to concentrate. She began repeating their names within her mind, sifting through a sea of humans as she searched for them. She found many people with the same name, but she felt for minds similar to Krystal’s. After several minutes of searching this way she suddenly locked onto two telepathic signatures that seemed to match.

The massive hologram or whatever it was zoomed in on two grey human figures. “I found them.” She said as she opened her eyes.

She then quickly sent Ric a telepathic message. If your awake honey I'm downstairs in the Cerebro chamber helping Krystal.

IC: Stranger (Hellicarrier)

Finding nothing Ares landed on the top deck of the Hellicarrier and quickly moved inside. “Agent Stranger reporting in, I found nothing in the wreckage outside.” He said. “No sign of our missing Brando.” He said sadly.

He suddenly stepped into the computer room, seeing many of the Pantheon members present. "So which one of you are in charge?" he asked.

Edited by Flex Capacitor

IC: LibertyNoel's lips teasingly played with Howard's, her fingers still played with his hair, yet one hand rested on his shoulder. When Howard pulled away she turned red, her bright eyes looking down shyly. "Well is that a good thing?"

Edited by Rawrmouse_Bieber

OOC: My god, that seems like such a cool character. In the interest of being objective, however, I would like to ask how his powers work in the case of consumption override. Or, to be specific, if he consumes a mage while in possession of another mage's abilities, will the last set of abilities be overridden, or are they meant to stack?

OOC: Overridden. He'd be 'digesting' something new

IC: "Again, if you knew the school existed and new roughly where it was, how could you not know its name?" Tyrone said, "And if you were sure enough this was it to go snooping round why not just go to the front door?"

IC: "That would be Alyssa here," Anton told Stranger, "Also called Agent Delphi."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC:

"Shut up, Rogers."

The sound of something being drawn was heard behind Brando's back, but when he moved his hand out, it was a cell phone. Barton drew a finger to his lips and motioned for James to remove his own from his pocket, motioning around. James did so, and Brando slid his hand out and turned it off, removing the battery and sliding it down James' shirt. Brando pressed down on the home button of his iPhone, and a light blue pulse radiated through the room, making a sound like a robot getting punched in the face and running home crying to its motherboard. Brando grinned.

"There we go," he grinned. "Now that any active electronic surveillance in the area that you may have brought along is disabled..."

He reached down James' shirt and took his phone battery with a deliberately cartoonish coy wink and popped it back into the super soldier's active cell phone. Popping it in, he scrolled through the contacts until he reached Natalie Hart's number and pressed dial, pressing the phone into James' ear.

"Don't tell her I'm here. Get her to a blind spot on the Helicarrier and then give the phone to me. I can explain things to both of you then."

-Tyler

Edited by Marlon Brando

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: The magic stealing Jimmy Twonames gets my approves! (2)

IC: Howard - Noel's room, Helicarrier -

"Yeah, of course it is silly." Howard said with a laugh. He noticed how shy she was being, her cheeks getting red. He gently put a finger on her chin and raised her head up a bit. "I think you look perfect, alright?"

IC: Krystal - Cerebro Room, Institute -

Krystal's eyes widen, walking up closer to where Ashlynn sat. "You have? Can...can you tell me where they are exactly?" She honestly hadn't expected it to work, at least not this quickly.

IC: Nathan - Institute, Westchester -

Well that was it, Jesika's adorableness had become so extreme that I knew I was pretty much doomed to be her slave forever. Needless to say I was growing extremely fond of the kid, she was like a little sister.

We were both sitting on the couch near the tree as Jesika hugged her puppy endlessly, she was so happy she seemed to be experiencing a euphoria. I began to extend my left wing, which began to wrap itself around the girl and her puppy, almost like a blanket.

Edited by Snelly

IC: The Mysterious Priest - Outside Hellfire Club -
The Priest of course had be expecting retaliation and had lunged backwards, barely avoiding the ellow jab. As the Knight spun around he'd find the Priest holding the end of his staff like a golf club, swinging upwards just like one and aiming for the Knight's head. "You should run away while I still allow it, trust me it's best for everyone that way." He said with a smile.
IC: Howard - Helicarrier -
Howard just smiled, leaning back all the way till he was lying on his back completely, pulling Noel down with him and hugging her. "Well, you're the closest thing to perfect I've found so far."

IC: Giles

"It would, and does, mean that you are the descendant of Ms. Pryde. Someone presumed dead seventeen years ago, someone who could not have had another child before then without my knowledge.""Which means she is, or was, alive."

"Roooooooooow."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Jeffery Pryde - Las Vegas -

"What makes you think I'm her kid? And just who are you anyway?" Jeff didn't trust this guy, and he was talking about things his mother strictly told him never to reveal to anyone.

As long as Giles didn't see his powers, maybe he could convince this guy he was mistaken. "Do I look like her or something?"

"Um...you know I really don't have that many past girlfriends, maybe one or two, but that was a few years ago. Everyone assumes I'm exactly like my father to the letter." He said, somewhat defensively.

Edited by Snelly

IC: LibertyNoel noticed that she had hit a sensitive nerve with Howard and she gently touching his face. "I didn't mean it like that... Plus..your father was a great man." She then kisses his cheek. " You have been my friend my whole life, I'd never hurt you or offend you."

Edited by Rawrmouse_Bieber

IC:

"You look just like her. And I should know, I was the one made sure she got through more math tests than I care to recall." The librarian shot back, a slight smirk appearing on his face.

He held out a hand to shake. "William Giles, former and yet at the same time current librarian of Xavier's School for Gifted Children."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

OOC: omgee d'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw~

*ahem*

Right.

IC: Jesika

Jesika snuggled close to Nathan, continuing to endlessly pet Nathan. Puppy Nathan that is, though it wouldn't be surprising if she started running her hands through Nathan's wings again. Her happiness factor seemed to jump up to 11 as she cuddled with Nathan... and Nathan. Serously, she couldn't have thought of a better name? She didn't even know if Nathan was a boy or a girl.

Puppy Nathan, again.

This was getting confusing.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Zanebono"Reason we are here, I think you already know," Zanebono said, "Any word about what the explosion was exactly?" IC: Zac and CalebThe two had decided to take all of their presents upstairs to their dorm, it was gonna be super crowded were they originally were. Christmas was about celebrating with family yes, but a lot of the people they considered family they couldn't find there, "Geez! I'm not use to this many presents!" Zac said,"You sure we should open them without the others?" Caleb asked,"Dad isn't here, Abi and Hannah are doing something, Shawn is like missing, who knows what happened to Emily," Zac said, "I could see where Dawn is,"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: "No, seriously," Alec looked to Nathan imploringly, "The box was wrapped. How is the puppy alive?!"

IC: Air. Air was flowing into his lungs, stale and sour from the stagnant cave but to his oxygen-starved system it was the sweetest ambrosia. Stiffened muscles creaked into life, toppling him over as he stretched limbs numb and heavy with the ache of years. Lifting himself onto all fours he could feel dust sloughing out of his mouth like desiccated vomit. His vision cleared as withered eyes grew back, feeding off the same magic that had disrupted the curse and woken him. He rolled onto his back, feeling the weight of the air in his lungs, feeling the blood pumping into organs long since atrophied through neglect.

Power.

He needed power.

Something long ranging had woken him, that must have some power he could...borrow.

For the first time in well over five hundred years Heart Beats With Anger stepped out of his lonely tomb in the mountains, a dried up mummy squinting its eyes in the fresh sunlight as its skin filled out and healed the cracks...

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Jeffery Pryde - Las Vegas -

Well, there was no real denying it now, this guy knew he was Kitty Pryde's son no matter what he said. Though he seemed like he could be trusted, especially if he was from Xavier's Institute. Mom had always said he could trust them.

He extended his hand and shook Giles' "I'm Jeffery, Jeffery Pryde."

"I know he was, it's just the media tends to... exaggerate certain things about him, and me..." He looked into Noel's eyes and then touched her check with his free hand, the other was wrapped around her waist as they lay there.

IC: Nathan - Institute, Westchester -

I glanced at Alec lazily as I cuddled with Jesika and her puppy. "Well...it's possible that the puppy was only in that box for a few minutes...plus I'm pretty sure there were some holes in the back of the box."

"Anyway, no reason to worry about it now, the puppy is fine."

IC: Liberty"Tell me about it." Noel said with a sigh, nuzzling his hand gently. "Sometimes it's funny to read about yourself. For example my relationship with some senator's son...I talked to him at some event and bam..pictures everywhere." Suddenly Noel looked up at Howard. "What do you think they'll say about us?"

IC: Stranger (Computer Room)

Ares glanced at Alyssa and gave her a charming smile. “Nice to meet you agent Delphi, is there anything I can help you with?” he asked. “Though my skills are only magical in nature.”

IC: Feral (X-Manor)

“I was about to go find him too,” he said as he headed for the door. John sniffed the air. “He’s not inside the mansion anywhere… it smells like he’s outside.”

IC: Songbird (Cerebro Chamber)

“Nothern Utah,” she said softly. “Do you want me to make contact?” she asked. “I can link us all telepathically since I’ve zoomed in on their minds.”

IC: Romulus, Novocain, ??? (Hellfire Mansion)

“What do you mean they escaped!” Romulus roared as he grabbed Novocain by the neck and smashed him against the wall. He was breathing heavily and he almost slit Novocain’s neck out of pure fury.

“It was Ironman… and someone on the inside… they just vanished.” Novocain wheezed.

Romulus dropped the mad doctor, “**** it,” he growled. “I need a sorcerer!”

Suddenly a purple portal opened in front of Romulus as a tan man wearing purple and golden Egyptian robes stepped out. “Then you have one.” The man said in a heavy accent. “My name is Leer, and I am at your service.”

IC: AbiThe young girl had walked down into where the main gift opening was taking place, "Hi everybody!" she said in her perky deminoir. She walked in and saw the puppy, "Who got a puppy?!" IC: HannahHannah walked through the halls, heading towards Zac and Caleb's dorm. She knocked on the door and waited for a response."Come in!" Zac said. Hannah opened the door and saw Zac and Caleb about open their gifts. She was shocked and a bit angry, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Hannah asked"Opening our gifts by ourselves," Zac said as he was about to tear into his gift, only to have his hands smacked by Hannah in a quick motion, "OW!""Take all those gifts back down stairs to where they were, and open them along with everyone else!" Hannah said,"Your not mom!" Zac said,"I'm the eldest!""I'm the tallest!""Guys!" Caleb said as he stopped their bickering, "Alright, we will bring them down stairs. We only did it in our bedroom is because our mutant family is busy or gone," Caleb said,

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Howard - Helicarrier - Howard shrugged, "Who knows? They'll make a huge deal about it to be sure, probably end up having to deal with paparazzi every day for weeks." Howard frowned a bit at this thought. "Maybe we shouldn't go public with it for a while." IC: Krystal - Cerebro Room, Institute -

"Yes!" She said eagerly, she had a chance to talk to her parents, something that hadn't been possible for years, she wasn't gonna miss it.

IC: Abi"Besides the fuzzy toe socks I got last night as my first gift, nothing yet, I was waiting for my-""Brothers and sister," Hannah said as she walked down the stairs with Zac and Caleb holding several gifts in their hands,

IC: Icitine"Outside? Why isn't he with everyone else?" Lilliana asked with surprise. "Come on...we need to go get him."IC: Liberty"Yea. That would probably be best." Noel replied with a mischievous grin, her head on his chest."I'll be your dirty little secret." Her voice was low and teasing as she looked up at Howard.

IC: Jesika

"I got Nathan!" She said happily, her electric-blue eyes still huge. It wasn't exactly clear which Nathan she was refering to, given the fact that she was cuddling with both underneath human Nathan's wing-blanket. Eventually, she held out the puppy Nathan for everyone else to see. It was amazing that she didn't start hyperventilating again. Seriously, don't ever give this kid sugar.

"She is so adorable!"

Wait.

She.

Jesika's puppy was a girl.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:

"See? That's better."

"You can come out now Mr. Fox. Sebastian's been aware of your presence for quite some time." In accordance with the old man's words, Sebastian continued staring at the spot he knew the mutant to be inhabiting. "You have no reason to hide here."

IC: James

"Natalie, I need you to go somewhere. There's a spot on the Helicarrier not far from he main bridge. Just down the hall from Fury's office. Security doesn't reach there. The Colonel uses it when he needs to talk to someone without being heard. Right between the water fountain and the connecting hall. You can't miss it."His voice was controlled, but carried undercurrents of confusion, as he stared at Brando. He wasn't certain anymore. He wanted it to be him, wanted him to be alive...

But was he?

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Todd Siblings"Oh god...I got two hyperactive girls in my life..." Zac commented as he placed his gifts near the tree,"How old is Jesika again?" Hannah asked Nathan,The brothers placed there gifts down and then tossed their gifts to the other siblings. At that time, Dawn came in, "Hi guys," Dawn said,"Hi Dawn!" Zac said,

IC: Fox appeared, grinning. "You've caught me red-handed." He nodded at Sebastian. "Smart cat."

IC: Natalie nodded, knowing that he wouldn't answer any questions until then. She walked purposefully down the hall, ignoring the bustle before getting to the spot. "Yes?"

IC: Jared sighed. He had presents for everyone, but he left 'em upstairs.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"That. Is. AWESOME," Warren exclaimed at Jeremy's arrival, "Just let me grab some stuff..."

He dashed off to the basement again, coming back up with a duffel bag and a backpack.

"So how does your teleportation-thing work?" He asked, is their some sort of field that you can take with you, or do you have to be touching what you want to take?"

"Hey Mr. Magic," Aether said to the Stranger, his voice was still quiet, seeing as how he was in no rush to rip open his face, "Got any magic stuff that heals? I could use that. And light. I'll need light if I'm going to disconnect everything."

IC: Zanebono"And I need to be with you or else your gonna stop the ship from flying," Zanebono said,