IC:

"Hows about no? I'm gonna get that freaking cereal, I swear to--"

My phone began vibrating in my pocket as I tickled Ashley, and I was barely able to discern that it was even going off due to Ashley's high-pitched giggles and the way she thrashed around, trying to keep the cereal safe in her grip. I reached and stretched my fingers around my cute little iPhone, pressed down on the screen, read the name: Nicole Binder.

Incoming call.

Groaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.

"Hello?"

-Tyler

Edited by Marlon Brando

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Giles

"You all are insane. But this plan does have more of a potential for success than most. I'll answer the door." Giles spoke up, his eyes staring off into space for a moment. "They're almost here."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:

"Oh," Warren promptly noticed that he was drooling, and wiped it away with his sleeve. No need to shock himself.

"So are there any rules that I should know about? Like curfew, hours of kitchen operation and- Is that a Tesla gun!?"

His distraction was young Jesika's shocking christmas present, which she had left lying on a couch, "Does this think work?"

Edited by Varren Rehn

IC:

Hey! It's Nicole! Remember me, the President of the United State's daughter? Yeah! I kinda stalked you across the country with the help of your companion's boyfriend! I promise he doesn't want to beat you up because he thinks you guys are together or anything!

Agh. This wouldn't end well.

"Hiya, Kelly," I drawled, throwing on a lightly cheerful voice and some NorCal slang. "Whaddup, doe?"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: "Gah!" Francesca nearly toppled over as Chris suddenly popped up by her, "What, can you teleport now?"

IC: "Yeah, see thats the problem Sue, I have a hard time believing you could have heard of this place without hearing the name. Or knowing how to find it without hearing the name. Or that your attempts at trying to get in were because it was the best way you could think of not disturbing anyone. Because none of that really makes any sense," Tyrone said, "Care to try making the answer to why you're here a bit easier to swallow?"

IC: As yet another overly-excitable youngster fixated on the Tesla gun, it struck Alec that he should probably try assimilating it at some point. An electro-cannon might be a good addition to his so far entirely laser-based arsenal

IC: "My experience doesn't deal too much with giant flying bases coming under attack from a sentient virus," Anton chuckled, "So I'm willing to follow Rook's lead on this."

IC: So many people. So many many people. Heart Beats with Anger had thought the Mexica had been numerous after the cosy familiarity of his village, but you could have fit their population into this one many times over. They dressed in strange colours and materials, and spoke a strange tongue that was garbled to his ears. And yet to them he was the odd one, in his must cobwebbed clothes and not-quite regenerated skin. He'd cast a small illusion over himself to avoid their questing stares. He needed to adjust and he had some idea how. There was a thrum of mild power in the air. A fortune teller of some sort in a low-rent hut. Yes. That should do it

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC:

(Carli)

Carli had taken a seat a while ago. This had just not been her day. It was Christmas, which was always hard for her to deal with. After she left her parents, Christmas became a day of sadness and remorse, not joy and other emotions most people feel at Christmas. Double on top of that her brother might still be alive. She had heard about an ambush taking place at some house, and that her brother was part of the Cold-Bloods. That didn't faze her. The fact that he was alive was enough of a shock to her. "Why did I leave? Why?" Carli said in a whisper. She left her family young, and never went back. For all she knew, they were dead, or worse. Maybe she should find her brother, get him to come over to the right side. Maybe he would, or he might just kill her outright.

(Sam)

With the raid/ambush done, Sam sped his way back to the Hellfire mansion. Getting back, he saw the signs of battle. "What happened here?" Moving in closer, Sam saw Shaw in the corner, telling Novocain something. "Sir, anyway I can help around here?" Sam wasn't brainwashed, just s,art enough to stay alive.

(Sarah)

Sarah, with the battle over, flew on back to base. She was low on ammo, and needed to sharpen her blade. When she got back, the mansion showed some signs of a slight fight on the outside, but nothing of importance to her. When she walked in, Sarah noticed that Jace was here, but with out Katherine. What happened to her?

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

OOC: Harbinger approved +1

IC: Shaw, Earl

Shaw stood and strode up the stairs. He turned back to Earl at the top and called,

"Watch the door. Turn away anyone who comes in, and if they try to force their way through, you know what to do."

Earl nodded with a sly grin. He sincerely hoped someone was going to try to bust into the Hellfire Mansion again. It would give him another excuse to break things.

OOC: Construct, have Spartan or any of the police attacked Venom yet?

Also, let me know if there's anything else I need to reply to.

67tlbk.png

IC:

(Sam)

Best order Sam had ever heard given. It may of not been given to him directly, but He didn't think Earl would mind the backup waiting in the dark. Sam went of to one of the darker corners, and simply waited for something to happen.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

OOC: Could use an Icitine post

IC: Nicole, Triblade (San Fran Bay)

“Kelly?” she paused. “So we came to visit you.”

Matt shrugged, “I’m not really nervous, just bored as all heII.” He said. He formed one of his plasma blades and then began to write in the ground idly, the energy blade melting the earth.

OOC: New character inboundName: Michelle ParksCodename: Morte Silenziosa (Italian for Silent Death)Age: 42Gender: FemaleFaction: None, Mercenary, Assassin For HirePower(S): NoneAppearance: A tall woman with an hourglass figure, with white skin, blue eyes, long dirty blonde hair that goes down to below her shoulders. She wears a black, leather jacket, with a white v-neck shirt under it, black pants, and black slip-ons, and often wears a pair of black shades.Weapons: A pair of jet black magnums, both of which have suppressors attached the barrels, a sniper rifle with a long surpressor to silence it, a bayonet, pocket knife, and a machete.Skills: Skilled marksman, skilled assassinPersonality: A rather serious, and intelligent woman, Michelle has a hatred of mutants, though does not have the knowledge that her nieces and nephews are mutants. She is one of those people who hates jokes, and at points, arragont, and is very independent.Weakness: Well for one, she is a mortal, and doesn't wear any armor. She isn't good in close combat, and without her bayonet and machete, she is rendered useless in close combat.Bio:Michelle was the order sister of Cecelia, Gemini's deceased wife. She lived with her mother, father and her little sister Cecelia, before the events with Gemini took place. She was the more responsible one of the two sisters, and was always there for Cecelia to keep her safe. Infact, she was the reason Cecelia didn't date anyone until they met Gemini. She and her sister were placed in a private school, though, only Michelle stayed in it for her full time in middle school and high school school years. She was the only one of the two daughters who went to college, while her sister met Gemini and the two began dating. She was opposed to this relationship, while her parents were (reluctantly) okay with the relationship, and supported it. She had figured out about her sister's death a few months after her death, and was enraged at Zaccheaus, realizing it was him who committed the crime. She then began training to kill her brother-in-law and became an assassin for hire. She trained in marksmanship for many years, and soon, began to hunt down mutants and kill them.

Edited by Zacax: The Gunsmith

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

OOC Enforcers and police have surrounded the building. Foreshadow has found a dumpster and is trying to pick it up, he plans to drop it on Venom.IC Foreshadow"Heave, ho!" finally, the effect of gravity around the dumpster lessened enough for Peter to pick it up. Unfortunately, this also meant that Peter would float off into the air if he ever lost grip on the dumpster. "Now how to get it high enough to drop on him..." Peter thought.IC Spartan"Well, he isn't a mutant," Homer mused. "Still, we should stop him. But I'll check." "Sir," Homer radioed one of his superiors. "We've got a gyrokinetic mutant and what appears to be a Symbiote on <insert address here>. permission to takethem down?"

IC:

"Well, Kelly's Bay speak for a--Wait...you're here?"

Master actor as always, Dallas: even as I mentally patted myself on the back, I had to remind myself that I should add a surprised quiver into my voice. Make it sound like you had no idea.

IC:

"Just out of curiosity," Jace called over her shoulder, "if I were to accept you as White Queen, what good would that do me? Besides the whole you get to live deal. I've heard that shtick before; hard to buy at this point in my life."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: LynaeLynae cast a smirk over her shoulder at Jace. "You wouldn't be able to catch me, pretty boy." She tousled her hair as she kept walking down the stairs. "It's a simple reason. I'm good at being one of us. And if you're foolish enough not to accept...your loss."

OOC: Nothing technically wrong, Zacax. Approved.

IC: James

The supersoldier glanced at his bonds, then back to Brando. "You and I both know that there really isn't a step between "locked up" and free."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC:

"Fine, but only if you promise not to hit me."

"Fine, but only if we can hug it out afterwards."

"Fine, but only if I get to hit you with a taser once or twice since it was easier to knock you out than I thought."

"Can we please hug it out?"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Silver Serpent

Susan began to get nervous, she had heard about the school from the last bounty hunters that were after her.

Flashback:

Susan lay flat against the roof, hoping that the two bounty hunters just below her didn’t notice her. She stayed there for a few minutes until she heard them talk.

“I can’t find her anywhere.” One of them said.

“Keep looking, we have to find her before she gets to that mutant school.” The other replied.

‘What mutant school.’ Susan thought.

“How do we even know she’s heading there?” The first asked.

“She’s heading right for it. And where else could she go.” The second answered.

“Will they even accept her?”

“I don’t know she’s not technically a mutant. But we can’t take that chance.” With that they both left.

End flashback.

Susan shook off the memory and answered Tyrone. ”I just overheard some people talking about it, I didn’t ask them for more information, they were kind of in a hurry.”

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC:

"C'mon, it'll be just like Zimbabwe! You balance the glass of water on your head and then I'll--"

Brando spun on his heel and cocked his head sideways at Natalie as she walked in; slowly, almost bemusedly, he looked at the glass of water on James' head, the pout on the supersoldier's face, then back at Natalie. The marksman grinned and shrugged, extending his arms in an open embrace and knocking the glass; Brando pretended not to notice as more water spilled down James' face.

"Hey, Nat!"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: James

"Natalie?""Do me a favor. Hold him still." The voice floated out, annoyed, from behind Brando's back. There was a loud snap, as with a flex of his genetically enhanced muscles, the cuffs holding him to the chair snapped. He'd slowly been working away at them ever since he awoke.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

"Listen."

In the time it took Lynae to blink, Jace went from the couch to the doorway in front of her, blocking her exit. He had a bit of a weekend beard, and he looked like he could use a good night's sleep, even if he didn't require one anymore; his handsome face was tired, and chalk outlines of demons could be traced in his pale skin.

"I'm not one of you. I was dragged into this position by Katherine, and now that she's...gone...I might as well make the best of it. I don't care about this Club any more than the next guy. If you do, whatever. You can be my Queen."

IC:

Brando just hugged Natalie back, considering flicking Rogers off but ending up clamping down on his instincts and holding back.

-Tyler

Edited by Marlon Brando

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC

"Don't be grumpy, silly," Angel sang, poking Dallas in the side. "You're not allowed to be grumpy when there are churros to be eaten."

IC:

"And you're not allowed to poke me in the abs when you know I'm ticklish and I'm carrying all of our food," Dallas yelped indignantly as he jumped up in the air, barely clutching onto the tray as he slowly settled down onto the ground again and picked a clean table. "If I'd dropped those churros...I don't even wanna think about it."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: LynaeLynae arched her eyebrow in surprise. She pursed her lips and put a hand on her hip. "Face it. You're a vampire my dear. It's not my fault she turned you.." She then walked up to Jace, close enough for only him to hear her. "I wish I hadn't turned either...but..those decisions were out of our hands."

IC

"I knew you weren't gonna drop them," Angela explained patiently, as the two sat down at the table, Dallas placing the food between them. She placed a finger on each temple. "I'm magical, remember?"

"Now, if I'd tripped you, on the other hand..."

The precognitive promptly abandoned the discussion and dug in, her first bite immediately followed by a roll of the eyes and a sigh of contentment.

"Dal... my life is complete."

IC:

"...Oh. Okay. So you're at the Bay."

IC:

"Yeah. I suppose you're right on that count."

IC:

Dallas plucked a churro into the air and twirled his finger around it contently, slowing its rise and taking a bite out of the temporally-frozen treat with a showy smirk.

"Lucky you," he drawled coyly. "Mine won't be until we reach...some semblance of civilization. Buildings. Beaches. Somethin'."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Jeffery Pryde - Las Vegas -

As Giles warned them about the approaching cops 'Jess' started to feel anxious. Looking down at herself, and then to Lucas, and then everyone, she decided that her current getup, as unisex as it was, was too...suspicious. If the cops somehow figured out that she was really supposed to be a he it would not be fun. She only had one, insane option, she looked at Gabriel, who was easy to find because well, she was still hugging her with one arm as if they were sisters.

"I can't believe I'm even saying this but, do you have a more...believable outfit that would fit me? Something I can put on quick before the cops come knocking." 'Jess' just knew she was gonna regret this, but it was better then ending up in jail.

IC: Ashley - San Francisco -

Ashley was squealing and laughing uncontrollably as Dallas tickled her endlessly, he only stopped once he started talking on the phone, and after a few moments Ashley's outbursts died down a bit, but the occasional fit of laughter forcibly came out periodically. To her credit she was still holding onto the box very tightly, she'd almost caved in but the phone call had saved her from having to give up the box.

With Dallas on the phone Ashley thought it was an excellent opportunity to escape, but the moment she even began to sit up Dallas promptly sat on her belly as he continued to talk to Nicole, making it impossible for her to move.

So Ashley started to lightly hit Dallas' arm with the box.

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC [Lucas/Las Vegas]"It's a bloody skirt man, not some demonic object that'll rend your soul in two." Lucas paused for a moment. "Actually, knowing present company, it might very well be."

Edited by Dr. Alexandra Humva

voidstars.png

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong