IC [Lucas/Las Vegas]

Lucas raised an eyebrow, then sighed and looked at Jess with a look of a man (or in this case, woman) who had given up.

"Well, I guess we should be off." He checked his pockets. "Buy you a drink to make up for the snark?"

voidstars.png

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

IC: Jeffery Pryde - Las Vegas -

'Jess' blinked in surprise as Gabriel ran out of the room with what sounded like a battle cry, only it was about food.

"Well, I guess we should be off." Lucas checked his pockets. "Buy you a drink to make up for the snark?"

'Jess' grinned. "Sounds good to me, I'm sorta lacking in funds at the moment." And with that 'Jess' went after Gabriel with haste, she found herself actually a little faster as a girl for some reason.

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC [Lucas/Las Vegas]

Lucas, on the other hand, only made with a brisk walk, because he didn't feel like sprinting in his somewhat ill fitting clothing. He did manage to catch them at the elevator though, getting in there as it descended to a lower level for food.

voidstars.png

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

IC: Robin didn't run after them immediately. She suddenly became very aware of the daggers sticking out for her sleeves. Her arms got shorter when she changed into a girl, so the tips weren't concealed. Her form flickered and she had strapped the daggers to her thighs under her jeans, cutting her shirt into a t-shirt. One more flickering and she was standing in the elevator next to the others.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Silver Serpent "Well I have powers." Susan said out loud but in her head she asked the Biohesive.'What should I show him.' 'Just make a small snake and then turn it into a statue of a person.' Susan held out her hand and there was a small silver snake in it, then the snake turned into a goo and reformed into a small statue in her hand.

Edited by Takanuvainika

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC [Lucas/Las Vegas]

"Soooo..." Elevator music played peacefully as they went down. "Why am I still with you guys again?"

voidstars.png

OOC: I see what you did there

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

OOC: You can't have a character named Makuta, Constructman, I think we've gone over the not taking stuff from Bionicle before right? Yeah not happening.

I just saw everything else in the profile...okay yeah you can forget that ever getting approved, even if you change it. NO.

"Because we're all the BEST of friends!" 'Jess' said as mockingly enthusiastic as she could, then her face went straight. "How should we know? All I know is you're buying me a drink, which I'm grateful for."

Edited by Snelly

OOC: Might also want to cut out "Exorcise the demon spirit," "Hades," and "Satan" in there as well. Because I know that if you don't, you're going to be in some hot water. Similar to what I told you when you brought out the Lord's Prayer in here.

Edited by The Otter

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC But it's the Maori word for magic.Fine, I'll change it.

OOC: Yeah that was before I read everything else wrong with it. I could tell you what else is wrong with it, but since it happens to be everything I won't bother.

OOC: Constructman, no. I sincerely hope that is a joke character, but in my heart, I know it isn't.There are too many issues for me to even consider giving this my seal of approval. First off, the matter of his codename. Those above me have more or less covered it, but "Makuta"? I am aware that it is in fact a word in Maori, but what it means on this site is "big old master of shadows". No.

Moving on, he is OP beyond belief. The abilities you listed alone are far too many, and too powerful. Teleportation is a power in and of itself, plus several others that were listed. Further, the Reaper ability is far too powerful for use in this game. It is, in essence, mind control. Which is beyond overpowered. Also, though you state not being able to feel pain in skeleton form is a weakness, it actually has distinct advantages, thus making it yet anther power. Further, the nature of these powers is not allowable. You cite dark entities such as Hades, one I am not familiar with, and, well, Satan. That's a major no-no. Religion beyond minute references is not allowed on BZPower. That's not just an XMDD rule, that's a site rule.

Further, his backstory does not work. Mostly the large number of religious references that exist within, and it seems to be almost entirely based around.I cannot even consider approving this, and I am frankly appalled that I even have to point these things out.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

OOC:Last thing we need is a flame war about religions.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

"So, burgers or wraps?" Gabriel asked.

"Whatever is quicker, I don't really care I just want to eat!" 'Jess' said impatiently, her stomach growled.

IC: Howard - Helicarrier -

"If only I'd be so lucky...I doubt they got very far though if I was getting stumped."

Edited by Snelly

IC: Siegfried nodded at Anton's advice. "Such is our lot in life, as far as this team goes. It would seem nobody is particularly concerned with whatever has happened to the helicarrier, so I guess it's not truly an issue."

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC: Nick sighed. "This." His arm bulged, the muscles getting much larger, his fingernails turning into claws. One instant later and his arm was back to normal, no sign of the transformation apart from the image of a wolf howling on his left bicep, replacing the lobster there before. "Say, I haven't seen you around here."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Nick shivered a bit at her touch, surprised at the chill and contact. He kept looking into her eyes as he spoke, his gaze only straying when she touched his arm. "I'm able to shift any body part into an animal human hybrid, as well as being able to charge my body with large amounts of electricity. My final thing would be a healing factor."

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: Another body dropped into the river below, bringing the tally up higher than Corpse wanted to be bothered with. The amount didn't matter. He was fed and healed, and that was enough.Skin nearly obsidian from the fresh blood now roiling underneath, Corpse grinned a bloody, foul grin as he began his return to the Hellfire Club.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC: (Sam)

Sam was watching and listening, and over heard Nick talking to the new White Queen. Sam walked over slowly. Looking right at Lynae, Sam asked a question he felt that needed asking. "If you are the new White Queen ,then what Happened to Katherine?" Sam was merely curious He had no love towards the old Queen, but it was good to be in the know.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)