IC: Jesika

"Okay!" Jesika said happily. There was no way that she could have just woken up, given her amount of sheer energy. Then again, it was Jesika. She started to pull Nathan along fixed on... where ever they needed to go. After a moment of walking, she seemed to realise the fact that she did not know where to go. Jesika stopped, and glanced behind her and at Nathan.

"Uh..."

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Spirit

"My powers don't just heal, they also hurt." Will said as he fired a tiny bolt of pain energy at the technopath's hand. "Not to mention they can blow things up." He said tossing up a pencil and blasting it into dust.

IC: Silver Serpent

Susan followed Francesca to the kitchen. "So what's your name?" She asked.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: Nathan - Institute, Westchester -

"Hmmm, maybe I should take the lead this time." I said with a smile, now going toward the War Room, the way there was far too complicated to explain as it was so I did the leading around the mansion for once.

We arrived not two minutes later. "We're not late are we?" I asked the group as I walked inside the room, Jesika still clutching my hand behind me.

IC: Jeffery Pryde - Las Vegas -

"I see...well that's okay, I wouldn't want you to go into a coma or anything." 'Jess' glanced back at the tv, what was happening looked absolutely terrifying...no way she wanted to go anywhere near there...especially not as a girl.

But at the same time, she had the power to help those people, her mother would have helped them. She looked conflicted, part of her was ready to just go, the other part just wanted to stay as far away as possible.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Fortunately, Jesika was now following behind Nathan, so he didn't see the embarrassed blush that spread across her face.

Jesika clutched Nathan's hand with both of her's as they walked into the room. Her electric-blue eyes were huge as they constantly flicked around the War Room, as if trying to take in everything at once. Despite living here, Jesika had never actually been inside this room. Well, she had tried, but without luck. Finally, her gaze fell on the people within the room, and she smiled broadly at each of them.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Beast (War-Room)

Hank nodded, “Your concern is noted Alex, and I have to say I agree.” He said. “This isn’t DC, we need to be organized, that’s why I will be splitting you all into an Alpha and Beta team.” Hank said.

“When we have more time I will thinking about splitting the group perhaps into smaller teams, but for now Scott is right we are on a time crunch.” Hank said as he began to pace.

“Alpha Team will be offensive, while Beta will be defensive and backup.” Hank said. “Beta will work on rescuing and protecting civilians and police officers.”

IC: Songbird (War-Room)

“You don’t know that,” Ash said to Christopher. “You can’t judge if someone has powers based off their appearance.”

Ashlynn looked around. “I’ll run Beta team.” She volunteered. “My healing will come in handy and I can help fly injured out of the area.”

IC: Harbinger (Las Vegas)

The voice behind me. So the mutant wanted to play games. Let’s see how long he lasted. I whirled around without answering, using my instincts and where his voice was coming from to send three shots towards his chest.

“I think you’re underestimating who is in control here.” I grinned.

IC: Feral (War-Room)

“Saying we need a plan is nice and all,” John said. “But unless you have any ideas for one it doesn’t really help but state something we already know.” He growled.

“Personally I’m sticking to the same plan I always have, go in, slash some people up and get the job done.”

IC: Darkfang (War-Room)

“Would I be best fitted for Alpha or Beta?” he asked looking around. He then glanced at Nathan and the girl as they entered. “Slightly but that’s ok.”

IC: Nathan - War Room, Westchester -

Oh boy, Mr. Grotchy was already saying they should just go hacking and slashing and hope for the best. "Yeah uh I'm with Alex here, a plan is much better than waving your claws around and growling at people. Maybe you can afford to take a bullet to the face but not me."

"Anyway, I'll be on the alpha team thank you very much."

IC: Feral (War-Room)

"I can afford take a bullet to the face, and I said that method suits me, I wasn't trying to push it on you." he said turning his crimson orbs onto Nathan.

IC: Songbird (War-Room)

"Krystal needs to stay," she said looking at the girl. "She was hurt earlier she's in no shape to go." she said.

"Why did you bring Jessika in here Nathan?" Beast asked him. This was no place for a child in Hank's eyes.

Jesika knew when it was time for a distraction. Well, this one might do...

"EHRMAHGURD," she said suddenly, her large eyes fixed on Beast. "You're like a big blue teddy bear!"

This was shortly followed by a hug, as Jesika wrapped her arms around Hank. The question was, how in the world did Jesika cross the room that fast. Well, she did seem to have super-strength, and besides, no one would really be thinking about that. Mainly because of adorableness and stuff.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC Hei... besides, no one would really be thinking about that. Mainly because of adorableness and stuff.Wrong.Kristy was wondering about that. She was also wondering about how Jesika hadn't noticed that Dr. McCoy was a big blue beast until this point. So she just sat in her dark corner, mouth gaping open, eyebrows raised.

I raised my hands up. "Alright alright...don't get so uptight." I said to Feral before directing my attention to Beast and Jesika.

"She um...followed me? I wasn't gonna bring her on the mission I swear."

Krystal didn't say anything, quite frankly she agreed that she was in no condition to go.

Hank was taken by surprise. He patted the small girl on the back with a large blue furred hand and looked at Nathan with pleading yellow eyes.

“Hey um, Jessika? Can you go play somewhere else? This area is sort of for grownups.” Hank said as gently as he could.

I sighed, I guess Jesika would have to run amok somewhere else. I went over to her and touched her shoulder. "Hey Jesika...why don't you go play with your puppy for a while? This is boring grown up stuff anyway."

Hopefully that would do the trick.

Jesika looked over at Nathan from her fuzzy blue teddy bear. "Aaaaaaw..." she said sadly, glancing down at the ground. Finally, she unwrapped her arms from around Beast, and glanced up at Nathan once again. "Okay..."

With that, and a surprising change in mood, Jesika skipped out of the room. Literally. The last thing hear before she was completely out was something similar to, "You owe me!"

She never said what, though.

IC: Veronica

Veronica stode through the spotless grey corridors of the Enforcer base. No bothered her, and she didn't stop for anyone. Veronica, or Agent 207 as she was known here, had immediately set out after reciving the coordiates. Veronica's boots clacked against the floor while the hash white lights shined off her black body suit. Her destination wasn't that long of walk, and she quickly arrived at the office of a West Sheen. The SpecOps agent raised a gloved hand, and knocked on the door twice.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

OOC: Veeks has informed me he's too busy to continue on in the RP.

Hank watched Jessika skip out with an obvious sigh of relief. “Alright I’ve been thinking,” Hank said.

“My lineup for Alpha team is as follows: Alex, Nathan, John, Jared, Blake, Julia, Tyrone, Nero, Zack and Alaric.”

“For Beta I’ve chosen: Ashlynn, Jeremy, Scott, Chris, Alec, Jordan, Will, Kristy, Christine and Christopher. Any objections?”

IC: NPC West Sheen (Enforcer HQ)

“Come in,” said the voice of Sheen. He was sitting at his desk, tinkering with his metallic arm. He looked up seeing Veronica and smiled. “You must be Agent 207.” Sheen said.

“I have to say I’m impressed with the little show you and your men put on for the Brotherhood yesterday.” He said.

Sheen stood up, “I hope in time you can become acclimated here and to how we operate.” He smiled. “Though we are going through a bit of an overhaul right now.” He added.

Suddenly a panel in the ceiling opened. A black garbed figure jumped down nearly faster then the eye could see. The assassin unleashed a kick to Sheen’s chest before shifting his arm into some sort of organic blade when he then used to decapitate Sheen in one fell slash. Sheen’s headless body slumped against the wall as blood sprayed everywhere.

The Brotherhood assassin turned towards Veronica. There could be no witnesses. His other hand transformed into some sort of strange organic spike launcher as he blasted spikes out at Veronica.

IC: Zac The boy had found the scrap and went back to building whatever it was he was building. He pulled out the saw blade and grabbed his gloves, and placed the marked metal on the board. It was traced out into different parts for Zac to cut it. But instead of using the saw blade, he decided to see f he could use his fire powers as a laser.A michevious smirk came across his face as he aimed his index finger and held his wrist tightly to help aim. He chuckled a bit and then, a small line of flame came out, and sparks began to fly.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: MadnessConcentrate.....The stone lifted, seemingly without support and wobbled in the air.A snide voice inside Madness's head said, "I thought you didn't want me to go on a rampage?"He ignored it.The voice sighed, and said, "Look, I don't want to even kill the world. There's so many things to do."Madness grunted, and sent the stone spinning."I think that future you was just trying to tell you something about me."It went unheeded. Then-Beepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeepbeep...The stone smashed onto the table with a loud clang. Madness fumbled for the Beacon and stuffed it somewhere inside his pocket, where it subsided."Well. That went okay....", he muttered and focused again.IC: SaraSara was still wolfing down some food, while Will quietly nibbled some celery."Showhadichoooenuereootshide?" she said."Swallow, please, then repeat." said Will.Sara complied, then said, "So what did you do when outside?"Will shrugged. "Just tried to stay out of trouble..."

"Wer Traumt?"

IC: Agent 207

Veronica wasted no time reacting to the current situation. She didn't pause or cry out in alarm as Sheen was suddenly decapitated before her, his headless body falling against the wall. Nor did she stop to question how the assassin had managed to sneak into the base, let along office. With a cold efficiency and unnerving calm, Agent 207 dove behind the desk as organic spikes shot over her, where her head had been moments ago. The spikes imbedded themselves in the wall, while Veronica slipped a small, concealed pistol from a boot holster. She chambered a round, and wasted no time before bringing the pistol over the desk and firing at the mutant assassin.

Of course, this was betting on the fact that this mutant would be too arrogant to wear any sort of body armor...

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:

"I'm fine with that," Christopher said.

Chris nodded in reply.

Warren noticed a small girl skipping around the main floor.

"Hey, do you know where any batteries are? I'm new here..."

Sarah followed behind "Silver" and Francesca.

"So... Silver. Do you have some sort of ability?"

It didn't take long for Will to find what he was looking for.

Summoning a group of small yellow 'blades' he sent them right into the machine that channeled power to the Cell Block. He waited long enough for the machine to flicker off before he dashed off, heading towards the exit.

Meanwhile, in the Cell Block, Maria Hill was distracted by the sudden flashing of the lights above her, and the sound of bullet rocketting of metal. She dashed inside to find the Guard lying limp, and Rapture's tail wrapped around his body while the Mutant fumbled with a card. A certain card used to unlock Power-Dampening collars.

As the SHIELD agent raised her gun to shoot her, the telekinetic mutant spoke, "Now, now Ms. Hill. You don't want to shoot your comrade here. He isn't dead, just unconscious."

Rapture's left arm was helping to hold the guard against her, and the agent could see that the sound of gunfire hadn't been waisted on her, and that her arm, and possibly more of the Mutant was bleeding. As the Telekinetic was able to get the collar to accept the ID card, she felt her body start to heal. She'd been shot in the abdomen, and if she hadn't gotten the collar off, she'd probably had been killed, or spent a fun last couple of minute bleeding out.

"Let's take it easy. I want out, you want me here. You want this guy alive, I could care less about him. Let's settle this like civilized people. And not like you want me dead."

Edited by Varren Rehn

IC: ZanebonoZanebono saw the destroyed fuse box. He slammed his palm into his face and groaned, "D***it I told him not to do THIS!" Zanebono said in anger, "Where did that boy rush off to?!"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Beast (War-Room)"You are free to come Icitine," Hank said. "Since it seems Alaric is staying behind to watch the school you can taken his place on Alpha team."IC: Feral (War-Room)John looked up to see Liliana in her blue X-suit. He smiled at her, this would be there first mission together as X-Men.OOC: will add the assassin later Gravity

Edited by Sir Flex Nardius

IC:

(Scott, Blake)

Scott nodded his head at the teams. It made perfect sense to put the guy made of metal on the team getting the innocents out. Blake though, had a bit of worry. He knew the X-Men couldn't afford for any of the members to kill the targets, but Blake didn't trust himself. Death had been quite, so it was as good as it was going to get.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: "Dibs on being team sniper," Alec said, mechanical arm elongating and thinning out into some form of long-ranged weapon he'd clearly nabbed from the HYDRA base he'd hacked. His thumb even turned into some sort of scope, "I've really been wanting to test this out. How better than watching your backs as you go punch bad guys."

IC: As Silver and Sarah talked, Francesca made omelettes. Used to have staff around who'd make meals, it was one of the few things she'd mastered cooking herself in the months she'd been at the mansion

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Name: Armin StohlCodename: [The] BrewmasterAge: 40Sex: MaleFaction: None.Power(s): Armin has two powers:

• The ability to create a wormhole across the user’s known space, connecting one place to another via a tunnel that enables instantaneous travel. He can create the cosmic bridge and sustain it as long as he concentrates on it, and it will fade after enough mass goes through, roughly the mass of a car. Effectively, this is transportation, only requiring more action than mere thought as the user needs to enter the portal to have the desired effect.

• The ability to transmute liquids to toxic substances, basically turning it into poison. The effect is gradual; a bottle can be turned toxic in a blink of an eye while it would take a much longer time to make a vat go bad. He can affect the potency and severity of each poison when he transmutes it.

Appearance: Tall and of regular build, Armin has a shaved head and thick eyebrows that hover above brown eyes. He has a prominent sharp nose and a bemused grin framed with a close-cropped goatee. Almost perpetually dressed in a wool three-piece matching suit of striped green, giving him a gentlemanly and cultured appearance overall.

Weapons: To defend himself without using his powers, Armin carries a Beretta Px4 Storm chambered for .45ACP with a 17-round magazine.Skills: He’s a relatively solid shot with a gun and a competent kickboxer, but his true mastery lies in brewing beers and ales.Personality: He is a clever man and is shrewd in business and jokes alike. Despite his caution to hide his true potential, he is not paranoid and is rather relaxed, though not arrogant.Weakness: His wormholes draw a lot from his mental faculties and they can backfire if he is distracted from the portal. His mutant powers are a secret he keeps to himself and will only use them in battle as a last resort and will fight with his fists if he has a chance with it. Though he can defend himself, he is physically unaugemented and can be taken down with strength like any other man.Bio: A moderately wealthy man from Austria, Armin Stohl is a beer connoisseur and brewery owner. He makes some of the most exquisite ales on the market and truly loves his work, but lives a double life.

When he was young, he discovered his talents and quickly realized he was special. He used his powers for benign uses at first, such as procrastinating a little more since he could just warp to school in a second, or quietly putting animals out of their misery in compassion, but still kept them to himself. As he grew older he realized there were others like him with powers of their own, but he didn’t feel like he belonged in the company of such mutants. Over the years of practice with his powers he become quite powerful and seeks to extinguish or nullify the other mutants, ostensibly to be “special.” But there is a mysterious twinkle in his eyes, too, and time will tell what it betrays.

IC: Abraham

"This is Genosha. The former Brotherhood country, before we moved to the Savage Lands." Abraham replied, dusting off the leg of his pants. The ground was somewhat dusty. Not exactly helpful with regards to suits. "I am not entirely sure why Quicksilver chose to withdraw here of all places, but it was hardly my call."

He stood, and held out a hand. "Do you require a hand up?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Shiloh - Genosha -

Shiloh took the offered hand, Abraham helped her to her feet, though unsteadily. "Genosha? The mutant country?" She said with curiosity. "It was abandoned long ago with the death of Magneto, why would Quicksilver suddenly decide to return?" She wondered out loud, not really expecting an answer. Shiloh looked around her, the structures that made up Genosha were largely intact, though they were run down and in disrepair.

"More than likely, the Enforcers will find out we have come here, if they don't know already...this place needs to be fortified, right now we wouldn't stand a chance against an attack..." She said as she continued to analyze the structures, the gears in her mind spinning. Though her train of thought was broken by a small cry.

"SHILOH YOU'RE OKAY!" Bob the toaster cried from behold their feet.

"Oh Bob you made it. Good." Shiloh responded, picking up the toaster. She poked the toaster's non-existent nose, making him giggle. "We have a lot of work to do."

Edited by Snelly

"And fortifications are the problem." Abraham commented, glancing about. "The Enforcers know where this place is. They'll easily guess that we came here.""They could probably have an attack force prepped and on its way in a matter of hours. From there, they could proceed directly to this place, and proceed to wreak havoc. Our forces may have been bolstered by the fleeing mutants, but they are hardly fighters. And the Brotherhood's own forcers are severely depleted."Under his breath, he added to himself, "The one time Ms. Maximoff's power could be useful..."

"We can't fortify this place. It's too large, and we lack both the resources and the time."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Shiloh - Genosha -

"You're right Abraham, we do lack the resources and the time." She said with a straight face, but a smile slowly crept up her face. "But we're also mutants, mutants with some amazing powers. I think with a little...innovation, and perhaps some improvising...we might be able to pull it off."

"If we lack the resources....well, we can always make them." Her blue eyes seemed to flash with energy for a moment. "After all, I could always just ask the rocks to help us, or perhaps that U-haul of there, maybe if we ask around we can find out just what sort of power source this place runs on, find it, and then ask where it needs to be repaired. Heck the place will fix itself for us if we ask nice enough."

Shiloh stood there proudly, confident that she'd gotten her point across.

IC: Howard - Helicarrier -

​Howard meanwhile had donned his suit once more, going sector to sector of the carrier, locating specific wiring and devises he was tracking with his suit, and then ripping them out of the walls. The virus wouldn't be able to do anything about someone slowly limiting where the virus could go. They'd corner this sucker soon enough, even if they had to dismantle the entire ship to do it.

Edited by Snelly

The tactician tapped his chin in though, staring into the distance. "That actually could work... At the very least, it could give us a fighting chance... And since we still have Nate, he can help predict likely trajectories."

"Do you think you have enough power?"IC: Alex

Alex nodded at the list, and looked around the room. Lilliana entered a few moments after Beast finished speaking, standing near John. She was one of the only people in the room that he hadn't spoken at least once with before. In fact, he only knew her name in passing. That, and the email logs between her and her fiance that swarmed the school's bandwidth.

He took a single step forward, holding out his hand. "Alexander Smith. I don't believe we've met."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: LibertyNoel watched Howard carefully as she finished plucking her wires from their roosts, a smile playing at the corner of her lips. "How's it going there, Ironman?"IC: IcitineLilliana was surprised as Alex approached her, as he has never spoken to her before. She took his hand, shaking it with a smkle. "I think you're right, I'm Lilliana, John's fiancé. And you are?"

Edited by Rawrmouse

IC: Alex

"Well, like I said, Alexander Smith. Though depending on who you ask, Wizard is also applicable. America's most wanted, last I checked. And a few titles too arrogant to list."The technopath smiled slightly, showing that he was joking. Mostly.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Icitine"Well aren't you just a catch?" Lilliana replied with a teasing smirk. "You could also call me Icitine I guess or 222, that was my number was." She shrugged. "Anyway Mr. Smooth, what inclined you to come talk to me?" She asked jokingly.