• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Click to ToggleParticipate in our raffle!

Hi, Guest. Come take a look and participate in our raffle:

Chima 2014 Big Raffle
Chima 2014 New Member Raffle
Chima 2014 Little Raffle

Photo

X-Men: Darkest Days

X-Men Mutants Superheroes Marvel Roleplaying

• Please log in to reply
20576 replies to this topic

#16681 Offline Princess Anna of Arendelle

Princess Anna of Arendelle
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,515 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 29 2013 - 08:46 PM

[color=#ee82ee;]IC: Shiloh - Genosha -[/color]

[color=#ee82ee;]"Yeah I think I can manage...not saying it won't be taxing, but I should be fine. The way my power works is the bigger the object and the longer amount of time I give it to live, the more of my own energy and life force is borrowed. So as long as I don't give objects life longer than needed we should be able to get a large amount of work done in a rather short amount of time." She explained. [/color]

[color=#daa520;]IC: Howard - Helicarrier -[/color]

[color=#b22222;]"Well, hard to say really." Howard responded, not even looking away from what he was doing as he yanked out a circuit board from the ceiling, which he had cut a hole into. "The virus hasn't reacted to our actions...yet. But if I'm right, and I usually am, it's presence in the weapon systems will disappear soon." [/color]

Edited by Snelly, Jan 29 2013 - 08:47 PM.

My Bzprpg Profiles, Marvel Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Lana |  Rekirar | Taleen | Novan | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka |

d8jd4ms7xgv9wdefg.jpg?size_id=5

#16682 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Snagging Prowler

• 11,345 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 29 2013 - 08:50 PM

IC: Alex

"You're the only person on this team I know almost nothing about. The last time I worked with someone I knew nothing about, they ended up dead, and I ended up nearly dead."This time, there was no grin. His face was more or less deadpan. "Fighting alongside complete strangers leads to disastrous results."

IC: Abraham

Abraham nodded, both in response and to himself. 

"Fascinating." He muttered under his breath, before uncrossing his arms. "Well then. We'd best get to work."

gallery_93554_146_615.jpg

#16683 Online Queen Elsa of Arendelle

Queen Elsa of Arendelle
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 6 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 29 2013 - 08:56 PM

IC: Icitine"That is something I agree with." Lilliana replied. "Well, for the past seven years I was brain washed by weapon-x and was an assassin." She looked at Alex and then tapped her chin as of thinking. "Well...that's about it for me mostly, my past that is.."IC: LibertyNoel nodded, continuing to rip out wires, careful not to get electrocuted. "I trust you, Howard. So if you say this will do it, than it will...and hopefully soon." She added in. Noel desperately wanted to go with Howard to get her suit, feeling vulnerable and unnatural without it.

#16684 Offline Jenny Quantum

Jenny Quantum
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge & BZPRPG Staff

• 9,198 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 29 2013 - 08:57 PM

Ic: [Hotel restaurant | Las Vegas]

Armin had finished his meal in one of the better restaurants of the hotel, a pricy but acceptable establishment that catered to his tastes well enough to deserve the money. As he started to leave he added a few more dollars to the tab and asked for a bottle of India pale ale, which was promptly granted to him as he left. He made a mental note: Service: Quite alright, too.

He came in his usual method of travel: In a wormhole that warped him from Salzburg, Austria, to this thriving village of vice and poor people pretending to be prospectors. The trip took him a mere second but it still sapped him of energy. The food nourished him well enough but he still needed to be calm.

A glance at his Rolex told him he had time to spare, and while the keys in his pocket begged for him to go to his room and rest he still wanted to simply engage himself in observing the people of America. After all, these people were of a completely different culture from his native finesse; these people were the tourists, the transients, the drifters, the honeymooners, the gamblers... and they came in all shades, shapes, sizes and ages. It was just the difference they all had from him that made him more curious about them. So he may as well watch them. Carrying the beer across the way to the cafeteria-style restaurant down the hall, he sat down at a table that could survey the court's tables and the noisy thoroughfare of the hotel. There, he could watch in silent mockery and curiosity and wonder, guess, if any of those people he surveyed were special like him.

This is the story of Ambages, the little architect that could.

(he thinks he can he thinks he can he thinks he can)

|| BZPRPG Profiles || BZPRPG Rules and Index || Pictures Topic || NM Q&A ||

#16685 Offline A Magus With Class

A Magus With Class
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,020 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 29 2013 - 08:58 PM

IC KnowerI sighed, as if I could share Zanebono's frustration. "I'll go get him," I said casually, walking over to the door. "After all, I seem to be the slowest wire pulled around here. I mean, I can't even sort out the tangled mess-" I stopped short in my tracks as the door opened. A golden walk of hard light was blocking the exit. "Ta ma de.." I whispered as I realized what had happened. "Guys?" I called out to the group. "Agent Aether has sealed Exit X."

1322709438521.jpg

#16686 Offline LONG LIVE TYLER

LONG LIVE TYLER
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 10,961 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 29 2013 - 09:04 PM

[color=#4b0082;]IC:[/color]

[color=#4b0082;]Dallas understood that; what's more, he empathized with it. It was difficult not to, when your secondary power revolved solely around noticing and feeling the emotions of others as though they were your own. Angela's relief was palpable, and he could feel it welling up inside him even now, as the two teens snacked on churros. [/color]

[color=#4b0082;]"It's alright, love. You're home now."[/color]

[color=#2f4f4f;]IC:[/color]

[color=#2f4f4f;]"Christ, Doc, you are disgusting," the White King commented idly as he stepped into the lab, brushing at the shoulders of his tux blazer. "Ever thought of investing in some Oxy-Clean? You know, the cleaning stuff Billy Mays used? I know you know Billy Mays, Lord knows you probably stole his corpse and ran some experiments on it..."[/color]

[color=#2f4f4f;]Blood stained the walls and floor, sticking to Jace's shoes like rancid gum; corpses lay on grotty looking medical gurneys, half-covered by shawls tossed lackadaisically over their chests and faces, mangled in expressions of agony. The vampire's eyebrow rose up starkly and he visibly grimaced at what appeared to be an octopus' face and limbs grafted onto a middle-aged man before turning back to the sketchy looking doctor before him.[/color]

-Tyler

late nights and all night drives are reminders why i'm alive

NPC:

"...And that's why you always leave a note."

-Tyler

#16687 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Snagging Prowler

• 11,345 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 29 2013 - 09:09 PM

IC: Alex

Alex nodded, expression unchanging. "Well, I'm sorry to hear that. I saw the Weapon X files before the base exploded. They deserved everything they got."

#16688 Online Queen Elsa of Arendelle

Queen Elsa of Arendelle
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 6 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 29 2013 - 09:10 PM

IC: LynaeLynae lifted her shoes, looking at them in disgust. "God.." She signed, shaking her head as she looked away. The scent of the room was sickening, not how blood was supposed to smell to a vampire. She began to walk trough the lab, her violet eyes scanning over the gurneys. Lynae gently pulled the covers over some of the faces, not being able to stand the tortured eyes of the lifeless corpses.

Edited by Rawrmouse, Jan 29 2013 - 09:11 PM.

#16689 Offline Princess Anna of Arendelle

• Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,515 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 29 2013 - 09:29 PM

[color=#ee82ee;]Shiloh nodded, and then wordlessly started to walk toward the U-hall she mentioned earlier, more than likely on it's own it wouldn't be able to function anymore, as it was in just as much in disrepair as the rest of the place, but none of that would matter once Shiloh did her magic. She turned to Abraham, "Where shall we start then? I suppose finding what used to power this city would be a good place to begin. I wonder if this big guy here would know anything about that..." Her eyes flickered, her powers activating, the U-hall began to bulge and shake a bit, the torn and worn vehicle began to slowly look more and more usable as Shiloh's life giving power seemed to have the side effect of repairing the minor damage on the U-hall. The headlights suddenly switched on. [/color]

"You've awakened me....why?" 

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Lana |  Rekirar | Taleen | Novan | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka |

#16690 Offline Flex Till Death

Flex Till Death
  • Members
  • Soaring Champion

• 489 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 29 2013 - 09:34 PM

OOC: Some info on Genosha its actually just one large island, smaller then your usual country. It also was once a city so it has lots of metal and materials to be used actually.

IC: [color=#008080;]Feral [/color](War-Room)

[color=#008080;]John nodded as Liliana grasped his hand. “I agree, he needs to stay away from violence, I don’t want him to turn out like me, or worse.” He said.[/color]

[color=#008080;]He knew it was wrong to be happy that his future wife was about to fight with him. He knew he should be worried about her safety. He was. But the idea of fighting alongside the woman he loved exhilarated John and gave him a newfound energy. He would protect her at all costs; besides Liliana could handle herself well enough. She’d taken Ashlynn down anyway.[/color]

[color=#008080;]He watched as Alex came over and spoke with Liliana. He smiled; it was good some of the others were getting to know her. Besides John liked Alex, he’d changed a lot since they’d first met. If anyone was an X-Man Alex was.[/color]

IC: [color=#a52a2a;]Quicksilver [/color](Genosha)

[color=#a52a2a;]Speaking of fortifications, Quicksilver got right one that. But first he continued to work on building their structure. He lifted whole sky-scrapers from the ground and moved them through the air before depositing them and combining them into one massive fortress. He then set about erecting massive metal walls around the island. The strain was great but Pietro did not relent. After several hours the walls were now massive like the walls of a dam, thick, but made up of various metals. They were almost five stories high in all directions except for the gate.[/color]

[color=#a52a2a;]Pietro turned to the mass of newly arrived refugees. “I need all force-field users to come with me!” he boomed, his helmet magnifying his voice. About twenty force-field mutants stepped and flew forward.[/color]

[color=#a52a2a;]“You will be our force-wall.” He told them. “Combine your powers, focus all of the energy you have now and pour it into a massive dome around this island.” Pietro said.[/color]

[color=#a52a2a;]“You must return every day at dawn and do this again, patch the force-walls and make them strong again.” Pietro said. “We can’t let them go down for an instant, our new home can have no weaknesses.”[/color]

[color=#a52a2a;]The force-field users nodded and then moved away. Their arms flew forward as energy began to pour out. The energy began to grow as a massive blue dome began to materialize over the island.[/color]

[color=#a52a2a;]Pietro watched as the force-walls went up and then collapsed to the ground from exhaustion.[/color]

IC: [color=#ff0000;]Scorcher[/color] (Genosha)

[color=#ff0000;]Kane walked over to Abraham and Shiloh. “Pietro seems to know what he’s doing, hopefully this will be enough.”[/color]

IC: Novocain (Hellfire Labs)

“You’re free to try to clean,” Novocain said. “I hardly have the time.” He said. He motioned to the octopus creature with the face of a man. “Watch out for him, he doesn’t like people and might lay eggs inside your esophagus.”

IC: NPC Assassin (Enforcer Base)

The assassin's chest seemed to harden into what almost seemed like a carapace or some sort of organic armor, deflecting the assault. He then ran towards Veronica shooting more spikes at her as he tried to slash her with his blade arm.

Edited by Sir Flex Nardius, Jan 29 2013 - 09:37 PM.

brokenmr.jpg

John/Feral | Kane/Scorcher | Christine/Mimic | Nicole/Barbie | Jennifer | Terrance/Nightstalker | U! John/Wolf

#16691 Offline LONG LIVE TYLER

LONG LIVE TYLER
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 10,961 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 29 2013 - 09:39 PM

[color=#2f4f4f;]IC:[/color]

[color=#2f4f4f;]"Reeeeeee-volting," Jace grumbled as the octopus-man stood up and made a sound that sounded like a disgusting hybrid of a bird squawking and Stephen Hawking getting the wind knocked out of him; the creature rushed towards him, but the vampire grabbed it by its..."head"... and wrenched to the right, completely turning the creature's..."neck"...180 degrees and watching with a dissatisfied grimace as it hit the ground. "Good thing I'm not a person."[/color]

[color=#2f4f4f;]"Well, don't mind us, Dr. Evil. We're just here to babysit."[/color]

-Tyler

late nights and all night drives are reminders why i'm alive

NPC:

"...And that's why you always leave a note."

-Tyler

#16692 Offline thelonewander

thelonewander
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 29 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 29 2013 - 09:39 PM

IC:

[color=#ff8c00;](Carli)[/color]

Carli had been ripping out wire like the rest of her team, but moved on to Knower when he said something about Aether blocking the way. [color=#ff8c00;]"Not for long,[/color] " was all she said, as a M4 materialized in her hands. She took aim, and fire a single shot. It hit the light, but not without bouncing back, and almost hit Carli. [color=#ff8c00;]"Well, there goes that. time for plan B."[/color] The M4 disappeared  replaced by her sword, Jason.  With Jason in hand, Carli set to work slashing away at the wall of hard-light. 

War...war never changes.

A wanderer always walks the lonesome road at some point. always

Tales of the Wanderer

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

Everything I touch turns to Ashes,

...It slips right though my hands

#16693 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Snagging Prowler

• 11,345 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 29 2013 - 09:42 PM

IC: Abraham

Abraham didn't bother looking towards Kane as he replied. "It won't be enough. I would estimate about fifteen forcefield users. They all have to eat and sleep. So we either have no shields while we do that, or we have them work in shifts. In short, even at full strength, those shields will only hold so long when the attack begins.""Further, this island is particularly vulnerable. We have nowhere to run, and an aerial assault could cut us off and surround us with ease.""In short, not to question or esteemed leader's grasp of tactics, this is one of the worst places we could have fallen back to."

#16694 Online Queen Elsa of Arendelle

Queen Elsa of Arendelle
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 6 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 29 2013 - 09:44 PM

IC: LynaeLynae walked back to Jace, gracefully stepping over the thing on the floor, her eyes avoiding it. "And you need it." She muttered, tucking her hair behind her ear, turning to Jace. "How long do we have to be here?"

#16695 Offline Flex Till Death

Flex Till Death
  • Members
  • Soaring Champion

• 489 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 29 2013 - 09:47 PM

OOC: Actually I borrowed this idea from an X-Men graphic novel when they hole up in an alternate reality with a massive force-field they only need to replenish once a day, they don't have to focus on it all the time, and their combined energy makes it pretty strong, though not unbreakable.

IC: Novocain (Hellfire Labs)

“Was that necessary?” he said. “He was my pet, I fed him sausages and he was very apt at doing the Macarena, with eight arms I might add.” Novocain said as he looked at his dead creation. He remembered Abbas killing one of them a while back inside his Weapon-X labs as well.

“Dr. Evil… I do like the sound of that.” Novocain grinned before he turned back to his work.

[color=#ff0000;]"Well its a start," he said looking around. "We could always devise a way to protect us from above." he said. "We have flying mutants like myself." [/color]

brokenmr.jpg

John/Feral | Kane/Scorcher | Christine/Mimic | Nicole/Barbie | Jennifer | Terrance/Nightstalker | U! John/Wolf

#16696 Offline Gravity

Gravity
  • Members
  • Takutanuva Formed

• 7,373 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 29 2013 - 10:01 PM

IC: Veronica

Veronica heard the dull sound of her low-caliber bullets being deflected off something hard... but organic.  Given what this mutant had shown of his powers so far, it was reasonable to assume that he had formed a shell of some sort.  The assassin gave her no time to think of a new plan of attack, and immediately charged at her, his strange spike-launcher firing off more shots.  She dove to the side of the flying spikes, one of them catching her on the arm as she did so.  It was only a glancing hit, and the advanced fibers that made up her body suit, designed to defend against the minor impacts of shrapnel, stopped it from tearing into her arm.  Still, that was going to leave a bruise in the morning...

If she lived that long.  Back on her feet once again, Veronica slipped out of the way of the mutant's blade-arm slash.  Her left hand shot out like a viper, catching the blade-arm's wirst, while Veronica herself lept around the mutant.  Before he had a chance to react, she shoved her right palm outward, straight into the mutant's elbow.  At the same time, she pulled his wrist close to her body.  The opposite motions would give the blow much more power, and would probably disable that limb for a time, if not outright breaking it from the hyperextension.

#16697 Offline Mega Man: The Blue Bomber

Mega Man: The Blue Bomber
  • Members
  • Flying Force!

• 2,372 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 29 2013 - 10:02 PM

IC: GeminiThe man walked around, looking for a way to mail the letter. He kept walking until he sat down on a rock to think for a bit.OOC: Gemini open for interaction.IC: Zac The boy kept working on the robot and already made enough metal parts for the leg, which looked similar to an adult dog's leg. He started to work on the other legs, and pulled out another sheet of scrap metal.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

mega_man_reboot_gif___600x300___by_zacax

"Humans and robots living together in harmony and equality. That, was my ultimate wish,"-Dr.. Thomas Light

#16698 Offline Flex Till Death

Flex Till Death
  • Members
  • Soaring Champion

• 489 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 29 2013 - 10:17 PM

IC: NPC Assassin (Enforcer HQ)

Crack. The mutant screamed as his arm was broken by her powerful blow. The skin of the arm she was holding suddenly hardened though before turning into spikes that shot out. He aimed his other arm at her and fired three spikes towards her gut.

brokenmr.jpg

#16699 Offline Cupcake Killer

Cupcake Killer
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 5 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 29 2013 - 10:20 PM

OOC: Am I missing something important?

IC: Fauna

Fauna picked Mia up and sat her down on the bed. "I wonder where Jeremy is." she thought as she looked out the window.

#16700 Offline Flex Till Death

Flex Till Death
  • Members
  • Soaring Champion

• 489 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 29 2013 - 10:23 PM

OOC: The X-Men are leaving for a mission. I'm not sure if Fauna is on the team, I think I recall you saying you wanted her to be. They are all down in the War-Room about to depart. If she is an X-Man she'd have a small red disc with an X on it that would go off and light up and beep and alert her to go down to the War-Room.

brokenmr.jpg

#16701 Offline Gravity

Gravity
  • Members
  • Takutanuva Formed

• 7,373 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 29 2013 - 10:37 PM

Veronica turned away as the mutant assassin turned his spike-shooting hand towards her, releasing the spike-coated arm before they had a chance to pierce her skin.  Not fast enough, one of the organic spikes ripped a gash in her body suit, as well as stomach.  It wasn't overly deep, but the large wound was wide, and bled more than she would have liked.  The pain had yet to set in, but a dull throb was enough to tell her that it was going to hurt.

Not loosing any momentum from her spin, Veronica swung her right hand around, the one still holding the pistol, right towards the base of the assassin's skull.  From there, she proceeded to fire off three point-blank shots into his head.  If this failed, well, she was in a pretty good position to kick his legs out from under him.

#16702 Offline Princess Anna of Arendelle

• Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,515 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 29 2013 - 10:45 PM

[color=#daa520;]IC: Howard - Helicarrier -[/color]

[color=#b22222;]"Thanks love." Sparks flew as Howard yanked a bundle of wires out of yet another wall, the lights flickered a bit in the hallway before powering down. "Ah...it seems I just shut the power off for this section completely, save emergency power, .well that means we're done here, moving on!" He said, heading off toward the engine room. [/color]

[color=#000080;]IC: Jeffery Pryde - Food Court, Las Vegas -[/color]

[color=#000080;]'Jess' continued to stare at the tv screen with an uneasy look on her face, with her powers she could easily help those people, but did she really want to put her own neck on the line? Against such a dangerous foe that could easily kill her if she wasn't careful? She wasn't sure. [/color]

[color=#000080;]Plus it would be nice if Gabriel could change her back to normal before she attempted such a thing, "Gabby...let's head back to the room." She said suddenly, looking at Gabriel. [/color]

Edited by Snelly, Jan 29 2013 - 10:45 PM.

#16703 Offline Infamous Ironic Iguana

Infamous Ironic Iguana
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,819 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 29 2013 - 11:03 PM

IC: Heka had heard the commotion and dashed up to the main office, a cold orb already formed in his hands. The soldier pushed the door open and swore. Veronica was too close for him to get a clear shot.

brokenmr.jpg

"hold me"- Betsy Braddock

#16704 Offline Princess Anna of Arendelle

• Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,515 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 29 2013 - 11:11 PM

[color=#ee82ee;]"We're here to restore this mutant city to it's former glory." Shiloh announced to the now living U-hall. "We were hoping you could help us with that." [/color]

The U-hall hummed, "You gave me life, how could I refuse? Ask me whatever it is you need of me." 

[color=#ee82ee;]Shiloh smiled, "Well, would you happen to know where the power source for this city is, or was? We need to find a way to restore it, and to do that we need to find it first." [/color]

"Yes...I believe I in the center of the city there is a reactor that powered the city, I can lead you to the general location...." The U-hall turned to look toward the center of the island, toward all the large abandoned structures. "Oh my, the city is in dire need of repair indeed..." It said as it began to drive forward. 

[color=#ee82ee;]"Let's follow him..." Shiloh said to Abraham and Scorcher. Without waiting for an answer she followed after the U-hall. [/color]

#16705 Offline Flex Till Death

Flex Till Death
  • Members
  • Soaring Champion

• 489 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 29 2013 - 11:19 PM

IC: NPC Assassin (Enforcer HQ)

The pistol smashed into the side of his head, knocking it to the side. BLAM BLAM BLAM. The assassin’s skull snapped back as the bullets tore through his skull; painting the wall behind him in red as he crumbled to the ground.

[color=#ff0000;]Kane shrugged and followed behind Shiloh. “You sure do have an interesting power.”[/color]

IC: [color=#696969;]Destruction[/color] (Genosha)

[color=#696969;]Caden knelt by his fallen leader and picked him up as he began to walk towards the new massive fortress. He had to find a place to lay Quicksilver down.[/color]

Edited by Sir Flex Nardius, Jan 29 2013 - 11:21 PM.

brokenmr.jpg

#16706 Offline Gravity

Gravity
  • Members
  • Takutanuva Formed

• 7,373 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 29 2013 - 11:30 PM

The former SpecOps agent looked down at the body at her feet as if she had found something particularly sticky on the bottom of her boot.  She rolled the assassin over with her foot onto his back, and studied him for a moment, checking to make sure that he really was dead.  It was far better to be safe, than dead herself.  Satisfied, Veronica glanced up at the man who had just entered the room, her forearm pressed against the gash on her stomach.  Seemingly uneffected by recent events, she spoke calmly and quickly.

"We might need a team in here," she commented, her wound beginning to burn like fire.  She would have to get that checked out, later.

#16707 Online Queen Elsa of Arendelle

Queen Elsa of Arendelle
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 6 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 29 2013 - 11:35 PM

IC: Liberty"Always dear." She said, tasting the word in her mouth and grinning. Dear. It was nice to call him that, one of the first people she had said it to. When Howard got up, she followed him, wiping some of the wires that had snagged in her clothing off.

#16708 Offline Jenny Quantum

Jenny Quantum
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge & BZPRPG Staff

• 9,198 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 29 2013 - 11:48 PM

Ic: Only being in Las Vegas a matter of a couple hours and not been close to a television all this time, Armin's attention was seized by the telly and he watched the horrific display of violence on the screen. Terrorists were always eager to try and show themselves to summon the X-Men, it seemed, and this one was just one of those types.

What a wonderful coincidence, Armin wondered, that as he arrived there was reason for the X-Men to make an appearance. Mutants, freaks, people who were special like him. People he hunted. He would wait until the other heroes would come and then he would make his move. After all, he didn't have anything to fear or lose from playing the waiting game.

A group of women a few tables away from him were also entranced with the news reports, though at least one of them seemed caught in an expression of true empathy. Armin knew it -- that was the reaction of people who wanted to help. It vanished soon afterwards, though the man watched as the woman spoke to her companions quickly. Then he saw the face in its full.

He... he knew that face.

Kitty Pryde? he thought to himself. The former heroine's visage was in his collection of files of other mutants; this one girl had an unmistakable similarity to it. His interest had been aroused, though he simply sipped his beer and casually looked around before returning his attention to the telly.

This is the story of Ambages, the little architect that could.

(he thinks he can he thinks he can he thinks he can)

|| BZPRPG Profiles || BZPRPG Rules and Index || Pictures Topic || NM Q&A ||

#16709 Offline Fabulous Sunshine

Fabulous Sunshine
  • Members
  • Diving Stealth

• 16,118 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 30 2013 - 01:21 AM

IC: Gabriel - Las Vegas

"Alright," said the girl with a nod. "I'm full anyway."

"It’s not Yggdrasil or Helheim you’re facing, it’s the cold rule that says the world demands sacrifice in exchange of hope. Destroy that rule and change the world."

- D.J. Sagara

3DS Friend Code: 4012-5263-3146

#16710 Offline Princess Anna of Arendelle

• Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,515 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 30 2013 - 10:39 AM

[color=#000080;]IC: Jeffery Pryde - Food Court, Las Vegas -[/color]

[color=#000080;]'Jess' nodded briefly at Gabriel and then got up from her chair. "We'll just be back in the room." She said to the others before heading off toward the elevators once more with Gabriel in tow. [/color]

[color=#000080;]She wasn't sure what she was thinking, right now of all times probably wasn't the best idea to go on some sorta of heroic rescue, but then again, those men weren't really after her or Gabriel, just that Fox person, or whatever his name was. [/color]

[color=#000080;]As they entered the elevator Gabriel and 'Jess' found themselves for the moment alone as the elevator began to climb back up to their level. "When we get back to the room and I change, I need you to turn me back into a guy, with my powers I can help those people at that burning casino, I'm gonna go do what I can." [/color]

Edited by Snelly, Jan 30 2013 - 10:44 AM.

#16711 Offline Infamous Ironic Iguana

Infamous Ironic Iguana
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,819 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 30 2013 - 11:31 AM

IC: Heka nodded. "Already on their way." The orb in his hand disappeared as he crouched next to Veronica, looking from the assassin to the wound she was trying to cover. "You need medical attention."

brokenmr.jpg

#16712 Online Au'Rehn Rising

Au'Rehn Rising
  • Members
  • Toa Nuva Defeated

• 3,924 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 30 2013 - 11:55 AM

IC:

The wall of light held fast. It would take a larger amount of power to force the wall to shift colours and density.

[color=rgb(0,128,128);]Aether continued on his intended corse. The few agents who weren't troubleshooting didn't seem to stop him. Besides, he was on the Pantheon Team. They got their own orders.[/color]

[color=rgb(0,128,128);]The only real trouble he had was with a group of medics who had been out looking for him. It had taken him a second to notice, and contain them within a sphere of golden light. The removal of the mental block in his mind had helped, and he reminded himself to thank Rapture for her aid.[/color]

[color=rgb(0,0,0);]The cell block. Hurry.[/color]

[color=rgb(0,0,0);]"Let's think this out," Rapture said to the SHIELD agent. Her body was still healing, her powers "waking up" from being de-activated. It wasn't the most comfortable of situations, but it was better than before. Knowing herself, she knew she could count on help soon.[/color]

[color=rgb(0,0,0);]"Think what out? You have one of my agents unconscious, and I'm pointing a gun at you," Hill snarled, glaring at the blue-scaled mutant.[/color]

[color=rgb(0,0,0);]"Well, I couldn't have gotten out by myself, and (hopefully) you know that," Rapture replied, "So how long do you think it'll take for my allies to come get me?"[/color]

#16713 Offline Infamous Ironic Iguana

Infamous Ironic Iguana
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,819 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 30 2013 - 12:05 PM

IC: "Longer than you'd think." Alyssa stepped in to the cell block, her pistol drawn. It hadn't been hard to figure out where Will was going. She knew rapture was psychic, and Will was behaving oddly. Wasn't hard to put two and two together. A teleport through the partially transparent wall later and she was out of the room, teleporting down the hall and passing Will easily.IC: Ben grinned. "I can get six people out of here easy."

brokenmr.jpg

#16714 Online Au'Rehn Rising

Au'Rehn Rising
  • Members
  • Toa Nuva Defeated

• 3,924 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 30 2013 - 12:09 PM

IC:

"Well you're no fun," Rapture pouted, "But still, I have one hostage, and if you did shoot me, I could just heal, then assualt your minds."

#16715 Offline Infamous Ironic Iguana

Infamous Ironic Iguana
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,819 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 30 2013 - 12:13 PM

IC: "Wrong. You've tried the mind thing on me before, didn't work then. Ms Hill has anti-psychic shielding, much stronger than mine."

brokenmr.jpg

#16716 Offline Gravity

Gravity
  • Members
  • Takutanuva Formed

• 7,373 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 30 2013 - 12:51 PM

Veronica flicked the safety on her pistol, before dropping it back into it's holster.  "Yes, I do," she agreed, glancing momentarily at the headless body slumped up against the wall.  The walls were painted with dark red, and the floor was slick from the liquid.  Blood beaded up on her smooth body suit, and it was impossible to tell if it was her's or someone else's.

Well this... Compicated things.

#16717 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Snagging Prowler

• 11,345 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 30 2013 - 12:53 PM

IC: NPC Maria Hill

Abruptly, Maria's worried expression shifted to one of satisfaction. 

"You really didn't think this one through. We have cameras. We saw you get to Aether, and we saw you linger for a short amount of time. That alone was enough to warrant monitoring him. His odd behavior merely cemented it."

She nodded to Alyssa, without taking her eyes off of the cornered mutant. "Your powers won't come back for a few minutes. Those dampeners are designed to continue operating even after removal. And even once they do come back, they won't help you. All SHIELD agents above a certain rank are trained to defend their minds.""As for your healing..." She almost smirked. "Try healing with a bullet in your skull. It's been studied extensively. Those with healing factors can recover from almost anything, as long as the brain remains intact. But if it isn't..." 

A radio at her belt crackled. Since they operated independently of the carrier's computers, they still functioned. They had been handed out when the ship was hacked. As such, Aether didn't possess one. Without lowering her gun, she brought it to her face. "This is Hill. You are cleared to move in."Across the ship, Aether's path was suddenly barred by a group of agents rounding the corner.OOC: I apologize if this seems abrupt, Auron, but I have multiple reasons for stepping in. One, you never asked GM permission to use a canon character in an extensive capacity. Two, this escape has multiple flaws that all rely on the incompetence of NPCs.I cannot allow said flaws to go unpunished. To paraphrase a quote from the BZPRPG, you are not smarter than the NPCs.

#16718 Offline A Magus With Class

A Magus With Class
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,020 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 30 2013 - 01:08 PM

IC Knower"Uh, guys?" I asked. "Are there any other ways to get to try engine room other than Exit X? If not..." Noticing that Alyssa had teleported through the wall, I set a telepathic ping to her. "Need help with... whatever you're doing other than pullign wires Ma'am?"Maybe I could have phrased that better.

1322709438521.jpg

#16719 Offline Infamous Ironic Iguana

Infamous Ironic Iguana
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,819 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 30 2013 - 01:27 PM

IC: Heka pulled a med kit off the wall, grabbing some disinfectant and a green patch, walking back over to Veronica quickly and kneeling down again. "Let me see it."IC: Ben shrugged. "All aboard that want out of this room immediately."

brokenmr.jpg

#16720 Online Au'Rehn Rising

Au'Rehn Rising
  • Members
  • Toa Nuva Defeated

• 3,924 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 30 2013 - 01:30 PM

OOC: I was wondering when a GM would point out a flaw in my plan I didn't consider...

IC:

[color=#000000;]"Um, I surrender?" Rapture said, ducking behind the guard, making sure her head wasn't exposed, "Here's my offer. I stay in here, you let me heal, you don't shoot me in the head, and in return, I'll answer all your questions, I wont try to escape again, and do your work whenever you might need me."[/color]

[color=#000000;]"I'm not very keen on dying again."[/color]

[color=#008080;]Aether frowned, and immediately threw up a golden sphere around him, keeping him safe until he could think of a way out.[/color]

Edited by Varren Rehn, Jan 30 2013 - 01:31 PM.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users