Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

X-Men: Darkest Days

X-Men Mutants Superheroes Marvel Roleplaying

  • Please log in to reply
20576 replies to this topic

#16721 Offline Flex Likes Groot

Flex Likes Groot
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

  • 503 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 30 2013 - 02:03 PM

IC: NPC Incinerator (Enforcer HQ)

 

Suddenly a massive armored figure entered the room. He took in Sheen’s decapitated body and the dead assassin with his crimson orbs bearing out of his skull helmet.

 

“So Sheen is dead…” Incinerator said, his voice distorted by his helmet. “This will not bode well for the organization.”


  • 0

                                                        

                          Kane/Scorcher | Christine/Mimic | Nicole/Barbie | Jennifer | Terrance/Nightstalker | U! John/Wolf Maverick


#16722 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

  • 7,602 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 30 2013 - 03:04 PM

IC: Veronica

 

Veronica removed her arm from the gash, and did her best not to flinch.  Her adrenaline was beginning to wear off, and the pain from the wide wound was really starting to flare up.  The arm of her body suit was shining slightly with a red light, and a thin line of blood ran down from the gash.  It wasn't the worst she had gotten... but it was definitely bad.


  • 0

01T3YDF.jpg


#16723 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,842 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 30 2013 - 03:20 PM

IC: Heka sighed and dabbed some disinfectant on her stomach. Surprisingly, (for someone with his profession) he was gentle, like he'd done this many times to those who had been hurt in battles. The soldier put a bandage over the cut, the painkiller in the fabric working to dull the pain. "You gonna be okay?"

Edited by Jon Snow, Jan 30 2013 - 03:21 PM.

  • 0

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."


#16724 Offline Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

  • 11,742 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 30 2013 - 03:28 PM

IC: NPC Maria Hill"I don't think you get how this works.""You've already landed yourself in trouble by sneaking on board. You made it worse by messing with one of our agents, which we take rather personally. And then you tried to escape. That's three strikes, and you're out of chances."


  • 0

Posted Image




Red Skies, an FTL Prequel (Updated 7/13)


#16725 Offline Hatty Hattington

Hatty Hattington
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

  • 4,232 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 30 2013 - 03:30 PM

[color=#000000;]IC:[/color]

 

[color=#000000;]"How-about you don't kill me, I undo everything I did, and I just stay here... Forever?" Rapture suggested, highly intent on not having her life ended today, "Besides, I know things you don't know. I would guess you'd rather like to know more about your enemies, their plans, etc. You wouldn't be able to learn anything if I'm dead."[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]Aether had come up with his plan. For each of the guards, he created a blade of golden light, sending each light-construct at the guards.[/color]


Edited by Varren Rehn, Jan 30 2013 - 03:58 PM.

  • 0

#16726 Offline Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

  • 11,742 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 30 2013 - 04:43 PM

IC" NPC Maria Hill

 

The agent paused for a moment, mulling the suggestion over in her head, taking care to never let her guard down. A moment later, she spoke again. "It's not that simple. Because the only thing stopping you from trying to escape is your word.""And I trust that about as much as I trust Brando with a package of twinkies."The agents were unsurprised. While preparing for their surveillance, and if necessary elimination, mission, they had been briefed on all the tricks Aether had proven himself capable of. They were quite prepared.

 

In unison, tow of the agents raised their arms, their armor instantly spreading into a shield that the blades simply bounced off of, leaving them and the agents behind them unharmed. While they did this, a third took careful aim and fired at Aether, the shot barely missing and clanging into the wall. 

 

But this sound served another purpose. Namely, it covered up the sound of the last few footsteps needed for the fourth, unnoticed agent to cross the hall to Aether, power inhibitor in hand.


  • 0

Posted Image




Red Skies, an FTL Prequel (Updated 7/13)


#16727 Offline Hatty Hattington

Hatty Hattington
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

  • 4,232 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 30 2013 - 05:04 PM

IC:

 

[color=#000000;]"That. And the fact that I don't have anything else left to do," She said, sniffing indignantly, "So let's recall what I've done. Just for the records. I jumped onto your ship, I help a boy further control his powers, and I tried to get out so this situation didn't happen. Awesome. Good to know that a good deed gets wasted."[/color]

 

[color=#000000;]"I said it once, I'll say it again. I'll surrender, help you even, as long as I get to live. Lock me up in the deepest pit you can find? I don't care. Let me rot for the rest of all time? I don't care. As long as I'm alive at the end of this, I'll do whatever it takes. If not... Well you might not be able to live much longer. Not with what the others have planned."[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]Aether instantly tried something different. He created a construct of golden light around the guards. A construct suited to the current position of the guards, hoping to limit their ability to move.[/color]


  • 0

#16728 Online namcurtsnoC

namcurtsnoC
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,299 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 30 2013 - 05:08 PM

OOC Completely forgot about my Hellfire character. Apparently he's still on the operating table.Oh, and I need a second approval for The Bear.IC The GamemasterThe staff in the medical ward began to panic as alarms started to go off. "Okay," Wyatt thought. "What's going on now?"
  • 0

Antidermis: 50% pit mutagen, 50% questionable Ga-Koro water. We now know the secrets of Makuta's servants.


#16729 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

  • 7,602 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 30 2013 - 05:55 PM

IC: Veronica

 

To her credit, Veronica's face remained impassive as Heka applied the disinfectant, before bandaging the gash.  The pain was only temporary, she would just have to be sure that the tissue healed correctly.  "I will be fine, thank you," Veronica replied, before glancing at the massive armored man.  "Yes this... is a problem."


  • 0

01T3YDF.jpg


#16730 Offline I Am Ultron Six

I Am Ultron Six
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

  • 14,652 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 30 2013 - 08:06 PM

IC: A hand clapped down on Aether's shoulder. It was big, heavy and made of gold. The regular SHIELD agents weren't the only operatives on the stricken helicarrier, and these two had called for backup the moment Aether demonstrated he wasn't going to come quietly.

 

"Will, come along," Anton asked, politely yet firmly, "You need help."


  • 0

I am Ultron Six, a cybernetic intelligence created by Doctor Henry Pym. My imperative is to bring peace and order to this world. I am about to fulfil that imperative; for the extinction of humanity…begins now.

the_ultron_imperative.jpg

Soon the earth will no longer be habitable for any biological organism: Man, woman, child, plant, animal, fungus or bacterium. All life will cease to exist. This is not a threat, there is nothing you can do to stop it. The process has already begun. I receive no pleasure in this, it is simply the only solution. There must be peace and order, the end of life on earth will ensure that. Goodbye.


#16731 Offline Hatty Hattington

Hatty Hattington
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

  • 4,232 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 30 2013 - 08:22 PM

[color=#008080;]IC:[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]Aether turned to look at Anton, readying to use his powers to contain him as well, but stopped before he could do so.[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]"Why?" He asked, "I was told I could have freedom, as long as I helped. What can you promise me?"[/color]


  • 0

#16732 Online namcurtsnoC

namcurtsnoC
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,299 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 30 2013 - 08:29 PM

OOC: How did Anton get there so quickly? Did he sprint the long way?

 

IC: Agent Chen

"Just another day in America," the man known as Agent Chen sang to himself as he walked through the New York Consulate General, carrying a stack of papers. Passing by TV screens with displays of chaos, one showing a storm of feathers while another showed a casino bombing and a threat towards the X-Men, Chen could only shake his head, trying to frown but the faintest of smiles escaping from his face. Knocking on the door of the Consul General, the Chinese Cyborg-Soldier whistled his song to himself, making it up as he went. When the door opened, Chen nodded a greeting to the Consul General-"Sun Xiansheng," he said respectfully-and deposited the stack of paper on the Consul general's desk. Walking out, he began to head back to his own office, wondering what the day held for him and Sino-American relations...


  • 0

Antidermis: 50% pit mutagen, 50% questionable Ga-Koro water. We now know the secrets of Makuta's servants.


#16733 Offline I Am Ultron Six

I Am Ultron Six
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

  • 14,652 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 30 2013 - 08:35 PM

OOC: Or took shortcuts. Dude was a SHIELD agent before he made Pantheon, so he knows his way around the helicarrier. Plus he would have got the memo at the start of the scuffle, and there's been a bit of to-ing and fro-ing since then

 

 

IC: "Truth," Anton said, "And the ability to make your own freedom, since freedom offered to you by others can never be real freedom."


  • 0

I am Ultron Six, a cybernetic intelligence created by Doctor Henry Pym. My imperative is to bring peace and order to this world. I am about to fulfil that imperative; for the extinction of humanity…begins now.

the_ultron_imperative.jpg

Soon the earth will no longer be habitable for any biological organism: Man, woman, child, plant, animal, fungus or bacterium. All life will cease to exist. This is not a threat, there is nothing you can do to stop it. The process has already begun. I receive no pleasure in this, it is simply the only solution. There must be peace and order, the end of life on earth will ensure that. Goodbye.


#16734 Online Grimdark Pony

Grimdark Pony
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

  • 5 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 30 2013 - 08:48 PM

IC: Fauna

 

"What's that?" Fauna thought, hearing a strange beeping noise. She traced it to a small red disk laying under her bed. "I was wondering where that went to." She racked her brain, trying to think of what this annoying noise could mean. "Oh, right, it means report to the war room." Fauna ran down towards the war room and headed inside.


  • 0

#16735 Offline Takanuvainika

Takanuvainika
  • Members
  • Seeker

  • 271 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 30 2013 - 08:54 PM

OOC:

IC:

 

[color=rgb(75,0,130);]Sarah followed behind "Silver" and Francesca.[/color]

 

[color=rgb(75,0,130);]"So... Silver. Do you have some sort of ability?"[/color]

IC: Silver Serpent

 

"Yes, I can produce this stuff." Susan said making a ball of biohesive in her hand. "I can make it into all kinds of stuff from steel to living tissue." She said turning it from a ball of steel to little statue that looked like Sarah.

 

IC: Spirit

 

"Well are we ready yet?" Will asked.


  • 0

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.


biofighter_banner_platform.png

 

 

Just call me Taka or TNI

 

 


#16736 Offline Flex Likes Groot

Flex Likes Groot
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

  • 503 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 30 2013 - 09:11 PM

IC: Incinerator (Enforcer HQ)

 

Incinerator began to pace, "The asassin is obviously a mutant, but we need to know what group he was working for," he said. "We also can't let these events leave this room... not yet." the armored Enforcer said. "Sheen trusted you, enough to allow you to join the Enforcer's without the proper training and procedures." he added his skull mask staring at her.

 

"You suceeded where Sheen failed," he said motioning to Sheen's body and the dead mutant. "You also have experience leading men," Incinerator said. "Take Sheen's armor, and take his place."

 

IC: [color=#000080;]Beast [/color](War-Room)

 

[color=#000080;]Hank looked up as Fauna scurried into the room. He raised a blue brow at the girl. "Are you sure you want to do this?" he asked her. "This mission will be incredibly dangerous."[/color]

 

OOC: Sorry been busy with work and school stuff tonight, may not get to post much more tonight till late. But anyone else who is going on the mission needs to get to the War-Room somtime tonight, mission starts tomorrow for sure.


  • 0

                                                        

                          Kane/Scorcher | Christine/Mimic | Nicole/Barbie | Jennifer | Terrance/Nightstalker | U! John/Wolf Maverick


#16737 Offline Zyke the Space Biker

Zyke the Space Biker
  • Members
  • Submerged!

  • 1,101 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 30 2013 - 09:30 PM

IC: Shaw, Demon

 

As Chen made his way to his office, a man in a sharply-trimmed suit brushed past him. The strange thing was, all of Chen's momentum was absorbed into the other man in the moment of impact. This was curious, indeed...

 

Demon dissipated again, this time reforming behind one of the assassins. He pumped thousands of volts through the man's body, and the poor fellow was dead before he hit the ground.

"And I think you don't understand how easily I can kill all of you."

Although he may have been overestimating his own abilities, it was clear that he wasn't leaving without a fight.


Edited by The Zytrix, Jan 30 2013 - 09:30 PM.

  • 0

brokenmr.jpg

 

 


#16738 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,842 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 30 2013 - 09:30 PM

IC: Heka stood, sticking out a hand to help Veronica up. "As much as I disagree with Incinerator's methods, he's right. I'll follow you."


  • 0

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."


#16739 Online namcurtsnoC

namcurtsnoC
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

  • 3,299 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 30 2013 - 09:32 PM

IC: Agent Chen

Chen felt himself suddenly stop in his tracks. Strangely enough, the shock that would be expected of such a sudden stop was just not present. Looking curiously at the man who had just bumped into him, he shrugged, and continued on his way. "Who is that guy?" he thought to himself. 

 

IC: Foreshadow

"Gah! Blargh!" Peter too was caught in the Prince's feather storm. Unable to concentrate due to being bombarded with feathers, Peter dropped the dumpster. As it plummeted down towards the ground, Peter found himself rising upwards like a helium balloon. "Uh-oh," he thought. "Okay, three, two, one, release."

 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!!!!!"

 

Only managing to stop himself mere inches from the ground, Peter was panting hard, eyes widened. "Okay, I might have overestimated the weight change," he thought to himself. Slowly getting onto his feet, Peter began to run for a back alley. "I need to get out of this suit," he thought. "I've had enough for one day. Besides, Web-Head won't be going anywhere soon."


Edited by Constructman, Jan 30 2013 - 09:36 PM.

  • 0

Antidermis: 50% pit mutagen, 50% questionable Ga-Koro water. We now know the secrets of Makuta's servants.


#16740 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

  • 7,602 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 30 2013 - 09:48 PM

IC: Veronica

 

Veronica accepted the offered hand, and pulled herself up from the ground.  Her bandaged gash protested from the movement, but the painkillers were beginning to take effect, and the sharp, burning sensation was replaced with a dull throb.  She was momentarily surprised from what Incinerator had said, raising an eyebrow as she held an arm across her stomach.  To say the least, she was not expecting such a thing, but she wasn't one to turn an opportunity down.  Veronica nodded in reply.  "Very well," she said, before glancing at the dead mutant.

 

"Would we be able to identify him using the registry, correct?" She suggested on the problem for finding out who the assassin was, and who sent him.  Logic said that it was most likely the Brotherhood, given the recent attack on them.


  • 0

01T3YDF.jpg


#16741 Offline Flex Likes Groot

Flex Likes Groot
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

  • 503 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 30 2013 - 11:54 PM

OOC: Okay I know you’ve gotten on people for killing your own NPCs during the USMARIID battle, so why do the same here.

 

Let’s get something clear, these men are trained assassins and incredibly dangerous for average humans. They have fast reflexes and may have been able to turn around in time before getting shocked, especially if they see some red lighting flying at their back.

 

Also I changed Demon's faction to no faction on the first page since he's been AWOL from the Brotherhood since before the Weapon-X plot.

 

IC: NPC Incinerator (Enforcer HQ)

 

Incinerator stared at Hekka coldly through his mask and said nothing. He watched Veronica, “Excellent choice,” he boomed. He turned to Hekka, “You will need a second in command, Hekka has proven himself many times over.” He said. Incinerator would be underneath the two of them. He was high up, but he was also radical, he wasn’t what the Enforcer’s needed as figureheads.

 

He cocked his head at her question. “It depends if he is registered and in this case it seems unlikely.” He said. “The logical assumption would be he’s from the Brotherhood,” the armored Enforcer said as he knelt by the corpse.

 

IC: NPC Harbinger's Assassins, [color=#4b0082;]Harbinger[/color] (Las Vegas)

 

About four of the assassins turned towards Demon when he placed his hand on their comrade. Seeing the long trail of red electricity had been easy enough. While Demon shocked one of their men they blasted away at him with a flurry of bullets.

 

[color=#4b0082;]I scoffed at the mutant's words. He had no idea what was in store for him. He thought he could kill all of my men and myself included, he was a fool. He was a fly waiting to be stamped out by my boot. I pulled out my AR and took aim down the sight before unleashing three shoots towards' Demon, two towards each knee, and the last towards his left arm. I was looking to weaken one of his limbs not kill him. No not yet. I wanted to have fun with him. Perhaps I'd even take him hostage and take him back to base. Torture him until he was insane and saw the light. Until he saw our sweet mother Death, and accepted her cold embrace. [/color]


Edited by Sir Flex Nardius, Jan 31 2013 - 12:16 AM.

  • 0

                                                        

                          Kane/Scorcher | Christine/Mimic | Nicole/Barbie | Jennifer | Terrance/Nightstalker | U! John/Wolf Maverick


#16742 Online Parks and Rekt

Parks and Rekt
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • BZPRPG Staff and OTC RPG Judge

  • 11,392 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2013 - 10:53 AM

[color=#008080;]IC:[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]"Uhhh...you guys do whatever you need to," I said absently, standing up and moving towards the counter, plucking my new wallet out of my back pocket and getting together the cash I needed for another frap and a jumbo chocolate chip cookie.[/color]

 

-Tyler


  • 0

i'm back boy

for real

i'm that boy

for real

i got hits baby

you just a bat boy

 for real

 


#16743 Offline Legolover-361

Legolover-361
  • Members
  • Stellar Storyteller

  • 3,495 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2013 - 11:14 AM

IC: CorinthiaAfternoonStarbucks; Alameda, CAThe last of Corinthia's chocolate chip cookie disappeared down her throat. She sipped her mocha to wash it down and sighed, leaning back in her chair and looking at the ceiling to give her eyes a break from homework. Several heartbeats passed; she let her chair's two front legs return to solid ground, rolled her napkin into a ball, and stood up.There was a trash bin by the table with utensil racks. Corinthia stopped roughly a meter from the bin and, trapping her textbook between her left elbow and side, tried to shoot the napkin in like a basketball. Air-ball: The napkin landed between the trash bin and the table. Corinthia had never been good at basketball.With a sigh, Corinthia approached and leaned over to retrieve the napkin. She straightened, bumping into someone on his way to the counter."Sorry!" she said quickly, her textbook slipping from its cradle and her eyes moving up to meet the gaze of the same young man with neat blonde hair that she had seen before.

Edited by Legolover-361, Jan 31 2013 - 11:39 AM.

  • 0

#16744 Online Parks and Rekt

Parks and Rekt
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • BZPRPG Staff and OTC RPG Judge

  • 11,392 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2013 - 11:23 AM

[color=#008080;]IC:[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]As she apologized, the textbook slipped nimbly out of the hipster girl's fingers and began a slow downward tumble into the ground, BASE jumper style; without so much as a conscious thought, time around me rippled and slowed as though I was underwater, and my hand moved out through the time bubble and plucked the book out from its suspension, the instructional text no longer bound by the peer pressure of gravity.[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]As my hand enclosed around the spine, the bubble popped, and the coffee shop resurfaced again, poking its head above the sands of time: I handed the book back to her and smiled, setting my wallet on the counter absently.[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]"It's alright. I'm Dallas," I introduced myself. "I suck at basketball, too."[/color]

 

-Tyler


  • 0

i'm back boy

for real

i'm that boy

for real

i got hits baby

you just a bat boy

 for real

 


#16745 Offline Legolover-361

Legolover-361
  • Members
  • Stellar Storyteller

  • 3,495 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2013 - 11:47 AM

IC: CorinthiaAfternoonStarbucks; Alameda, CA"Ah... right," Corinthia responded absentmindedly, taking the book back and dropping the napkin into the trash. She couldn't disappear, so she returned her focus to Dallas's smiling face, tried to smile too at the humor behind their meeting, shifted her book into the nook her left elbow and side formed, and extended her right hand to shake. "I'm, uh... I'm Corinthia. Heh, sorry again about the, uh, the bumping thing, that was my bad..."Ending the discussion now seemed inappropriate. Corinthia stood there for a few seconds, looking at her sneakers, before looking back up and asking, "Uh, so, do you -- do you go to school around here?"
  • 0

#16746 Online Skitty

Skitty
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

  • 7,786 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2013 - 12:08 PM

[color=#008080;]IC: Ashley - Starbucks -[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]Ashley stroked Morison's fur as Matt seemingly forgot everything they'd been talking about for the past five minutes as soon as he saw what was on the tv. She could understand that, obviously his duty to the X-men was more important to him. [/color]

 

[color=#008080;]​"You know Matt...if you really need to get there, why don't you just call Jeremy? He can teleport right?" She asked, referring to Darkfang, from what she remembered Darkfang could teleport anywhere he'd been before, or if he saw a picture of the place. It would be a rather simple matter to just call him and send a picture of the Starbucks through his phone. Even Ashley knew phones could do that, despite usually being rather technologically impaired. [/color]

 

[color=#008080;]If Matt wanted to leave so badly all he had to do was call. Ashley put Morison down on the seat next to her, and then went toward the counter, she needed a cookie. [/color]


  • 0

My Bzprpg Profiles, Marvel Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Lana |  Rekirar | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka |

SkittyBanner_zpsddf2094e.png


#16747 Offline Flex Likes Groot

Flex Likes Groot
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

  • 503 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2013 - 01:03 PM

IC: [color=#ee82ee;]Nicole[/color], [color=#daa520;]Triblade[/color] (Star Bucks, San Fran)

 

[color=#ee82ee;]“My name is Nicole and I got a lot of soul, I’m trashin you ****** when I go for a stroll, I got ten rolls of hundreds and I’m going for eleven I’m the president’s daughter and this is what I’m sellin’. My freestyle is tight and I got this **** Dallas is my dog, there ain’t no reason to fight.” Nicole said out loud as she tried to rap to Dallas’ beat.[/color]

 

[color=#daa520;]Matt frowned. He didn’t know what to do. Half of him was screaming to find a way to get to the action and help out his friends, while the other part of him was telling him to stay with Nicole, Dallas and Ashley. When Nicole began to try to rap out loud Matt couldn’t help but facepalm.[/color]

 

[color=#daa520;]He looked up at Ashley as she spoke. “I would but, I sort of need to make sure Nicole is safe,” he said. “Not to mention that the team is huge now, I’m sure they will have things handled.”[/color]


  • 0

                                                        

                          Kane/Scorcher | Christine/Mimic | Nicole/Barbie | Jennifer | Terrance/Nightstalker | U! John/Wolf Maverick


#16748 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,842 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2013 - 01:08 PM

IC: Robin stood. The halfblood threw away his empty cup and walked silently to the table. "I can watch Miss Rapper there if you'd rather fight. I dare say you'll be more useful in a fight than I will. All that blood..." The dhampir shook his head. "No thank you."


  • 0

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."


#16749 Offline Engineer Alexandra Humva

Engineer Alexandra Humva
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

  • 2,681 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2013 - 01:18 PM

[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"]IC [Lucas/Las Vegas][/font]

 

[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"]It was when Lucas heard the screech of dying birds in his head that he realized something was truly wrong.[/font]

 

[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"]He stood up, walking through the room to a large window overlooking the city. There were fires. Many, many fires. Whatever was happening, it was coming close. Somewhere inside of him he felt an urge, a need to help those people. He glanced down at himself, then decided it wasn't important enough. People were dying.[/font]

 

[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"]He returned to his seat, grabbing the remaining half of a burger before dashing out. He needed to get a good vantage point, some place he could see what was happening from.[/font]


  • 0

voidstars.png

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong


#16750 Offline Flex Likes Groot

Flex Likes Groot
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

  • 503 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2013 - 01:19 PM

IC: [color=#daa520;]Triblade[/color][color=#000000;], [/color][color=#ee82ee;]Nicole[/color] (Star Bucks, San Fran)

 

[color=#daa520;]He glanced at Robin. "How do I know I can trust you?" he said his brown eyes boring into Robin's green ones. "You aren't fully human after all." he said, worried that Robin would try to put Nicole into a trance and drink her blood or something. [/color]

 

[color=#ee82ee;]Nicole pulled off the headphones when the beat ended, now sitting alone at the table. She got up and looked around. "Did I miss something?"[/color]


  • 0

                                                        

                          Kane/Scorcher | Christine/Mimic | Nicole/Barbie | Jennifer | Terrance/Nightstalker | U! John/Wolf Maverick


#16751 Offline Hatty Hattington

Hatty Hattington
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

  • 4,232 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2013 - 01:25 PM

[color=rgb(0,128,128);]IC:[/color]

 

[color=rgb(0,128,128);]Will considered what Anton said for a minute before nodding, and willing the light that held the guards out of existance.[/color]

 

[color=rgb(0,0,0);]What are you doing? Attack![/color]

 

[color=rgb(0,128,128);]You might have helped me... A bit. But Anton's right. I don't take orders from you.[/color]


  • 0

#16752 Offline EmpressYumiwa

EmpressYumiwa
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

  • 9,379 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Jan 31 2013 - 01:53 PM

Ic: Well, isn't this intriguing? Armin thought. Having someone associated with the mysteriously reincarnated Kitty Pryde running away towards destruction like that was too coincidental. Besides, as he knew it was the case, mutants could hardly stay separated from each other. Where one was, others would gather.

 

Of course, it was somewhat funny how this observation was going to ring true with the observer, too, as he took his beer and ambled away from the restaurants. He took his time, preparing himself for a looming fight, walking slowly through the crowd that gradually morphed into levels of increasing chaos. People were getting more and more scared as he strolled down the hallway, climbed down the staircase, trekked through the lobby. Yes, they were frightened because of some monstrosity doing damage to their welfare.

 

Armin felt the familiar heft of his sidearm begging for use. It gave him some degree of comfort knowing that it awaited his seize, but there was no telling what the fight would become, no telling how powerful the other mutants would be. But like always, Armin would hate to draw on his true talents to win the fight. Winning it meaning something far different from what anyone else in the city would think, though. He looked into the eyes of the people he passed with a murky glaze; these people needed help and they reached for a salvation from terror.

 

But Armin wouldn't give it to them. Instead he was going to take away the very thing they yearned for: Their heroes.


  • 0

#16753 Offline Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

  • 11,742 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2013 - 02:00 PM

IC: 

 

"Hmph." An old voice said with extreme disapproval, looking at the tv. "These people never learn."

 

Giles watched the screen, his eyes narrowing with anger. "And once more, the X-Me are called into action. Children, really. Children that have no idea what they are getting themselves into."


Edited by Krayzikk Bieber, Jan 31 2013 - 02:01 PM.

  • 0

Posted Image




Red Skies, an FTL Prequel (Updated 7/13)


#16754 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,842 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2013 - 02:18 PM

IC: Robin's eyes locked with Matt's, seeming to want to suck him in like emerald whirlpools, to forever trap him in their depths. His voice became alluring, easy to follow. "You should go. She'll be safe with me." Matt, however, could resist easily. Abruptly the spell broke, Robin sitting back down with a grin on his face. "That's the limits of it. Don't you think I would have tried it on you already if I had been wanting to suck her blood? I told you, I'm not too powerful."

 

IC: Robin nodded, her face a mix of puzzlement. "Well, I'm finishing my sandwich. I'm, like, no good without energy." She facepalmed.


Edited by Jon Snow, Jan 31 2013 - 03:22 PM.

  • 0

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."


#16755 Online Skitty

Skitty
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

  • 7,786 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2013 - 02:46 PM

[color=#008080;]IC: Ashley - Starbucks -[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]While Matt was being wishy washy and not really deciding if he was gonna leave or stay, Ashley was too busy to care as she decided what she was gonna order. She ended up picking up a oatmeal cookie and a vanilla latte with extra cream. Now Ashley had never actually had any sort of coffee before, but there was a first time for everything and it looked tasty so she bought it.[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]Instead of going back to the table with Matt, Robin, and Nicole, Ashley decided to go over to Dallas and say hello to the new girl, Corinthia she believed she overheard the girl say. "Well hello there! I'm Dallas' friend, Ashley." She said before blowing on the top of her latte and taking a sip. She stopped in amazement at the taste, she couldn't really describe it cause she'd never tasted anything like it before. She took another sip. [/color]

 

[color=#000080;]IC: Jeffery Pryde - Las Vegas -[/color]

 

[color=#000080;]When they arrived at the room 'Jess' quickly pulled the hoodie and pants from the wall with her powers and quickly changed into them. Gabriel then changed her back into a guy as she'd been asked too. [/color]

 

[color=#000080;]"Thanks." Jeff said, glad to be his normal self once again, wordlessly he phased through the floor, landing into the room below him, he continued to do this till he reached the ground level, and then phased through the wall and to the outdoors, with all the chaos going on no one had noticed him. He began to run toward the source of all the chaos, the fires. [/color]


Edited by Snelly, Jan 31 2013 - 02:58 PM.

  • 0

My Bzprpg Profiles, Marvel Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Lana |  Rekirar | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka |

SkittyBanner_zpsddf2094e.png


#16756 Offline Flex Likes Groot

Flex Likes Groot
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

  • 503 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2013 - 03:47 PM

IC: [color=#daa520;]Triblade[/color][color=#000000;], [/color][color=#ee82ee;]Nicole[/color] (Star Bucks, San Fran)

 

[color=#daa520;]As Robin put Matt into a semi trance with his eyes and voice the X-Man became truly lost in their depths; as if he was swirling in an ocean of emerald, frozen in space and time. But it was over as soon as it began. Matt shook his head slowly. The last time he’d been that lost in another guy’s eyes was when he’d first met the Russian, Aleks.[/color]

 

[color=#daa520;]He nodded slowly at Robin, “Alright,” he said at last. “If anything happens to her though I’ll personally run a nice sharp piece of wood through your heart.” He grinned, possibly kidding. He walked outside to his car and grabbed his backpack before walking back inside and slipping into the restroom.[/color]

 

[color=#daa520;]He stepped out a few minutes later wearing a sleek black suit with white lines that connected across it. In each palm was a sparkling red orb, one was also placed in the center of his chest. If Matt was going into battle he needed his suit to keep his powers from going out of control. He didn’t want to almost melt everyone like the scene he’d caused in the lunchroom long ago.[/color]

 

[color=#daa520;]Matt walked up to Ashley, “Hey I’m leaving,” he said looking at her. “Hopefully I won’t die or something so I can make it back.” He smiled. “Take care Ashley.” He said. He then pulled out his phone and quickly took a picture of the Starbucks before sending it to Darkfang’s phone followed by a text: Hey man its Matt, I need a ride, I’m getting in on this fight. He sent him.[/color]

 

[color=#daa520;]He then looked around, noticing the looks he was getting from most of the average Starbucks patrons due to his suit. Matt just grinned at them all.[/color]

 

[color=#ee82ee;]"Wait, where are you going?" Nicole said as she saw Matt saying goodbye and in his costume. [/color]

 

[color=#daa520;]"I'm going to go save the world, or at least Las Vegas. You need to pay more attention." he said as he pointed to the TV.[/color]

 

[color=#ee82ee;]"Oh," Nicole said. "Be careful okay?"[/color]

 

[color=#daa520;]"I always am." well that was a lie. But Matt wanted to reassure her, not make her worry. [/color]

 

IC:[color=#000080;] Beast[/color], [color=#4b0082;]Darkfang[/color] (War-Room)

 

[color=#000080;]“Well it seems that you are as ready as you will be for this, good luck my X-Men.” Hank nodded, dismissing them so they could proceed to the Blackbird.[/color]

 

[color=#4b0082;]Jeremy’s phone suddenly vibrated. “Wait!” he said looking up. “Matt’s coming, I’ll be right back.” He said. Darkfang vanished with a flash of light and a whiff of Brimstone.[/color]


Edited by Sir Flex Nardius, Jan 31 2013 - 04:00 PM.

  • 0

                                                        

                          Kane/Scorcher | Christine/Mimic | Nicole/Barbie | Jennifer | Terrance/Nightstalker | U! John/Wolf Maverick


#16757 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

  • 1,842 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2013 - 04:02 PM

IC: Robin smiled at Nicole. Leaning back a bit in his chair, the halfblood's eyes sparkled as if they were laughing at a private joke, one only he got.


  • 0

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."


#16758 Online Skitty

Skitty
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

  • 7,786 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2013 - 04:22 PM

[color=#008080;]IC: Ashley - Starbucks -[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]Ashley had already consumed a third of her latte, but now she was starting to feel like she had more energy than she could handle, her ruby eyes seemed a bit wider and more aware than normal. She felt really excited, but she wasn’t sure why. She looked at the mug that held her drink with wonder.[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]“Dallas, is the latte supposed to make me feel like this? Cause I feel reallyreallyreallyreallyreally…yeah!” She wasn’t sure how to describe it.[/color]

 

[color=#daa520;]Matt walked up to Ashley, “Hey I’m leaving,” he said looking at her. “Hopefully I won’t die or something so I can make it back.” He smiled. “Take care Ashley.” He said. [/color]

 

[color=#008080;]Ashley nodded to Matt. “Alright take care! DontdieoranythingcausethenwellIdjustfeelbadafterprettymuchbreakingupwithyouandIcanthavethatonmyconscienceanddddddd…OH MY GOD!” She pivoted her head to look at Dallas, practically hyperventilating. “Dallaswhatishappeningtomethisissooooooweird.” [/color]


  • 0

My Bzprpg Profiles, Marvel Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Lana |  Rekirar | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka |

SkittyBanner_zpsddf2094e.png


#16759 Online Parks and Rekt

Parks and Rekt
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • BZPRPG Staff and OTC RPG Judge

  • 11,392 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2013 - 04:30 PM

[color=#008080;]IC:[/color]

 

[color=#008080;]"Well, I should, technically. But I graduated early and now I'm taking college courses with UCal, Berkeley online[/color]."

 

-Tyler


  • 0

i'm back boy

for real

i'm that boy

for real

i got hits baby

you just a bat boy

 for real

 


#16760 Offline Legolover-361

Legolover-361
  • Members
  • Stellar Storyteller

  • 3,495 posts
  •  

Posted Jan 31 2013 - 04:43 PM

IC: CorinthiaAfternoonStarbucks; Alameda, CADallas was a college student, then -- at least, an online one -- just as Corinthia had expected. Corinthia nodded (a second too late for it to be a convincing reaction) and said, for lack of a better response, "Cool! I, uh, just go to Alameda High. Er... how old are you?"

Edited by Legolover-361, Jan 31 2013 - 04:44 PM.

  • 0




0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users