• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

X-Men: Darkest Days

X-Men Mutants Superheroes Marvel Roleplaying

• Please log in to reply
20576 replies to this topic

#16921 Offline Skitty

Skitty
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

• 7,790 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 01:50 PM

[color=#008080;]IC: Ashley - Starbucks -[/color]

[color=#008080;]Ashley may have appeared to be too transfixed on the cloak to really be paying attention to the conversation, but the fact was she was listening intently, and while she might be considered very naive, she was actually pretty intelligent by all accounts. "Well, I guess I can take that off my bucket list already!" [/color]

[color=#008080;]She was also noticing how the fox had disappeared, and now this other guy had shown up and was acting like he was someone special as well, and he called himself a kitsune. "Wait a sec...you're the fox!" She pointed an accusing finger at Morrison. [/color]

My Bzprpg Profiles, Marvel Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Lana |  Rekirar | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka |

SkittyBanner_zpsddf2094e.png

#16922 Offline Engineer Alexandra Humva

Engineer Alexandra Humva
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 2,681 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 01:58 PM

[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"]IC [Luz/Alameda][/font]

[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"]Luz turned to the man, frowning as the pieces fell into place in her head. Immortality? A fox that could turn into a man? She cared little for the myths of other peoples, but she knew enough over her years to now finally recognize this creature. "A kitsune. It should of appeared to me sooner. A creature of the west, across the Great Ocean. What is your agenda creature?"[/font]

voidstars.png

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

#16923 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

• 12,458 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 01:59 PM

[color=#ff8c00;][font="georgia, serif;"]IC-Morrison:[/color][/font]

[color=#ff8c00;][font="georgia, serif;"]"Very good, Ashley, now I recommend you stay away from coffee from now on," he said, and then turned to Luz. His grin, formerly friendly, might now seem just a little...feral.[/color][/font]

[color=#ff8c00;][font="georgia, serif;"]"You know, I don't think I've yet called you...creature, have I? I would ask you extend the same courtesy to me, thunderbird. And my agenda is my own, thank you. Maybe if you stick around you'll find out, but right now? Naaaah."[/color][/font]

#16924 Offline Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 11,742 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 02:14 PM

IC: 

"East v. West. Here we go again." Alistair muttered to himself, downing the last of his coffee, and taking another bite of his cookie. Slightly louder, "If you mist do the whole hemisphere battle thing, can you please do it outside of the only halfway decent, reasonably priced coffee shops?"

Edited by Krayzikk Bieber, Feb 02 2013 - 02:15 PM.

Posted Image

Red Skies, an FTL Prequel (Updated 7/13)

#16925 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

• 12,458 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 02:16 PM

[color=#ff8c00;]IC-Morrison:[/color]

[color=#ff8c00;]"There will be no battle, so long as the thunderbird here doesn't try anything."[/color]

#16926 Offline Engineer Alexandra Humva

Engineer Alexandra Humva
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 2,681 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 02:21 PM

[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"]Luz was taken back by that, slightly. Just slightly. This creature fought back. She wouldn't expect much else of it, of course; it was of the west, from exotic lands with strange people. It was like these dragons that those of the east spoke of. In her human form, she would have to tread carefully around this creature. As a precaution she silently pulled her cloak back on, clipping the beads together around her neck.[/font]

[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"]"You don't wish to be called a creature? Very well, kitsune. But look around; feel the air. This room is filled with those who possess abilities beyond your normal mortal. Is it such a crime to suspect a fox of trickery, with circumstances such as these?"[/font]

voidstars.png

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

#16927 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

• 12,458 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 02:34 PM

[font="georgia, serif;"][color=#ff8c00;]IC-Morrison:[/color][/font]

[font="georgia, serif;"][color=#ff8c00;]"Circumstances only lead me to attack or trick somebody if it is necessary to prevent myself or Inari suffering pain - or to remove something that is proving too much a nuisance," Morrison replied. After a moment he shrugged, and in the motion revealed the hilt of the Katana he wore at his waste to Luz; silent warning that continuing to push him like she was would possibly result in an amount of trouble.[/color][/font]

[font="georgia, serif;"][color=#ff8c00;]"And, hopefully, you realize that I don't care too much about the powers that these various people - Not mortals, not creatures, but people - around us have. I don't honestly care that you don't consider the shedding of your body to be a death, and I honestly don't care that you could fry us all with lightning. If I'd wanted you, or anybody else here dead badly enough, you'd already be dead. If I'd wanted to attack, I already would have. No, I have no fear of anybody here, and  you have nothing to fear from me, oh mighty creature of the sky, not now." He grinned again, his canines visible, moreso than usual, like those of any vampire nearby.[/color][/font]

[font="georgia, serif;"][color=#ff8c00;]"But you might soon realize that you have much to fear from yourself."[/color][/font]

Edited by The Otter, Feb 02 2013 - 02:56 PM.

#16928 Offline Engineer Alexandra Humva

Engineer Alexandra Humva
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 2,681 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 02:47 PM

[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"]Luz studied the man for a moment, curious, but her expression quickly grew cold. "You speak of these things with confidence, fox. You speak as a warrior, and you truly believe your claims to be true. But your actions show that you are simply a fox. Perhaps you could best me in battle; survive, maybe even slay me. Look around though; dozens of innocents, unaware. If you risk their lives over a petty feud with me... those are the actions of a treacherous fox. "[/font]

voidstars.png

#16929 Offline Hatty Hattington

Hatty Hattington
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 4,232 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 02:49 PM

IC:

[color=#008000;]"Batteries!" Warren swooped down, quickly grabbing the batteries and absorbing the stored electricity within them. The batteries sparked as the electricity was drawn out of its container, and into Warren's hands. Where it joined the rest of the electricity that seemed to course through the electrokinetic's body.[/color]

[color=#008000;]Warren looked up, seeing Malus.[/color]

[color=#008000;]"Dude, your face will get stuck if you smile like that. And you wouldn't happen to have any more batteries, would you..?"[/color]

[color=#008000;]"Because I'm still hungry."[/color]

[color=#4b0082;]"That's actually pretty cool," Sarah said.[/color]

[color=#4b0082;]"Although, I would rather have my powers."[/color]

#16930 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,842 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 02:50 PM

IC: One of the mentioned nonmortals was gradually getting angry. Years of practice had kept his temper under control, however, so he merely moved closer and gave the two of them a fanged grin.

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."

#16931 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

• 12,458 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 02:55 PM

[color=#ff8c00;][font="georgia, serif;"]"What you fail to see is that I intend for no feud. However, it seems that you, thunderbird, do. The question is not if I am willing to risk the lives of innocents. It is rather this: Are you willing to continue along your line of thought, to create a feud where no feud needs to be created, and risk the lives of innocents yourself?" His eyes flashed with some inner fire, and the room about him seemed to grow more distant from himself, Luz, the vampire-esque being nearby, Alistair, and Ashley.[/color][/font]

[color=#ff8c00;][font="georgia, serif;"]"For if anybody here would be the one to cause collateral damage, that would be you; a true warrior avoids harming those who are not in battle, and I highly doubt you to be of such caliber. So please, go ahead and attack me if you wish, and cause the deaths of numerous men, women, and children who are unaware of just what we are, if you are so uncaring of them. Otherwise, stop questioning, and stop baiting me. Take my admonition against the earlier,  unintentional insult with grace, instead of bringing dishonour upon yourself like you are now, instead of continuing a verbal battle. Instead, let us converse in peace." He leaned back again, the intensity of his gaze slacking off, though the meaning of his words continued to hang in the air.[/color][/font]

[color=#ff8c00;][font="georgia, serif;"]"Your choice."[/color][/font]

#16932 Offline Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 11,742 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 03:02 PM

IC:This is bad.Alistair's eyes flicked between the two bickering immortals, as well as noting the approaching being. He seemed human, but at this point, Alistair wasn't sure that anyone in this cafe was normal.The problem keeps escalating. It's beyond the point that I can talk them down, but we haven't reached the point that I can do anything else, either. All I can do is watch and wait.

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw the clerk go pale. He'd seen Morrison's sword, and was now reaching for his phone.

Posted Image

#16933 Offline I Am Ultron Six

I Am Ultron Six
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

• 14,652 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 03:20 PM

IC: As the Blackbird started flying over the scene, Alec convinced someone to open the landing hatch early. Arm in sniper mode, he started taking a good look at the surroundings, watching for where the hostiles were scuttling about. He'd provide a bit of cover for when Alpha team dropped in

IC: "If you had a plan in mind," Tyrone said, turning to Alex, "Now would be a good time to share."

IC: After taking Will to the medical bay, where they'd sedated him with some nice relaxing morphine, Anton was sat by his bedside. Partly just so Will had a friendly face amongst the sterile environment...but partly because the psychic-implant instructions might not quite be over

I am Ultron Six, a cybernetic intelligence created by Doctor Henry Pym. My imperative is to bring peace and order to this world. I am about to fulfil that imperative; for the extinction of humanity…begins now.

the_ultron_imperative.jpg

Soon the earth will no longer be habitable for any biological organism: Man, woman, child, plant, animal, fungus or bacterium. All life will cease to exist. This is not a threat, there is nothing you can do to stop it. The process has already begun. I receive no pleasure in this, it is simply the only solution. There must be peace and order, the end of life on earth will ensure that. Goodbye.

#16934 Offline Hatty Hattington

Hatty Hattington
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 4,232 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 03:35 PM

[color=#008080;]IC:[/color]

[color=#008080;]"Back here again..." Will said, voice quiet to avoid injury. It was obvious from his hushed tone that he did not want to be Medical bay again.[/color]

#16935 Offline Skitty

Skitty
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

• 7,790 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 03:40 PM

[color=#008080;]"Hey! Hey! HEY!" Ashley shouted the last word rather loudly. "We're all supposed to be friends here, no fighting!" Her ruby eyes seemed to flash with energy, she may have been a bit of a pacifist  but that hardly meant she wasn't afraid to use her powers to subdue some rather violent mythological creatures. "I um....won't allow it."[/color]

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Lana |  Rekirar | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka |

#16936 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,842 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 03:42 PM

IC: The shifter glanced over the edge, his eyes switching to thermal once more as the power went out. "Looks like they've pulled the plugs on the lights. Only way they'll win if the x men are really on the way."

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."

#16937 Offline Engineer Alexandra Humva

Engineer Alexandra Humva
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 2,681 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 03:47 PM

[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"]"You speak of me goading you, and yet as this very moment you goad me." She sneered. "You speak of a code of battle, a conduct of warriors. I am not a warrior. I am a force of nature. My wings bring the storms and my anger brings destruction-" She abruptly stopped, looking at the girl. That had stunned her enough to stop and very honestly look confused. "You... won't allow it?" Against a kitsune she could be cold. This was a hyperactive child. It was simply just a bit... shocking.[/font]

voidstars.png

#16938 Offline Skitty

Skitty
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

• 7,790 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 03:57 PM

[color=#008080;]"Nuh-uh." Ashley said, shaking her head firmly. "I can't allow you to two to hurt each other, or everyone else around you for that matter. So apologize to each other and become friends." She demanded.[/color]

#16939 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

• 12,458 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 04:03 PM

[color=#ff8c00;][font="georgia, serif;"]"Oh, you might see that some of these mortals here aren't very afraid of a force of nature like you. You might find out that they're a little common, and most of them are more deadly than you." He shrugged. "Though, I will say one thing: I was not goading you to fight me. I was merely telling you that it was your choice whether we fought or not, and that I did not wish for a fight or a feud. I recommend you learn the difference between those."[/color][/font]

#16940 Offline Engineer Alexandra Humva

Engineer Alexandra Humva
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 2,681 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 04:14 PM

[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"]Luz didn't hear a word the kitsune was saying; she was too stunned at what was happening. Maybe a little stunned that she was stunned. "You remind me of someone," she said finally, her voice quiet as she looked at Ashley. "Someone from a long, long time ago. What... why do you act this way?"[/font]

Edited by Dr. Alexandra Humva, Feb 02 2013 - 04:18 PM.

voidstars.png

#16941 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

• 12,458 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 04:17 PM

[color=#ff8c00;][font="georgia, serif;"]"Good job, Ashely, you have rendered speechless an immortal. Maybe giving you coffee was a good idea."[/color][/font]

#16942 Offline Skitty

Skitty
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

• 7,790 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 04:23 PM

[color=#008080;]Ashley blinked in surprise, she reminded the Thunderbird of someone? She hadn't expected to have caused Luz to be rendered confused and speechless, Ashley had in fact been a little afraid of seeing her transform into a massive bird and try to bite her head off. Instead she had effectively rendered the immortal into a state of shock, this got her curiosity. "Well I...I just don't want to see anyone get hurt....I hate violence, it only causes people pain, suffering, and makes everyone sad."[/color]

#16943 Offline Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 11,742 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 04:25 PM

IC: 

"Kitsune."An accented voice rang out, one that had been more or less silent for many minutes. Alistair's face, formerly creased by a smile, was stone. "You would do well to rein in your attitude. It was you who started this affair, with your own thrice accursed pride. Had any deaths resulted from this, the blood would have been on your hands and your's alone, for it was you who provoked this response.""Learn diplomacy. Now leave. Or I will remove you myself."

Posted Image

#16944 Offline namcurtsnoC

namcurtsnoC
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,299 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 04:57 PM

OOC I'm putting the vampire of the Party People up first; I'm still debating whther or not to make Yo-Yo man a full PC.Name: Gregory FitzjohnCodename: The IllegitimateAge: 293 (appears to be in his late teens to early twenties)Gender: MaleFaction: NonePower(S): Gregory has the natural powers of a vampire: superior strength, superior speed, resistance to disease, hypnosis, and healing. Appearance: Gregory has very pale skin and orange-brown eyes. Think Twilight vampire. Aside from these traits, he looks very much like a human being. He has dark brown hair, stands at about 6'1", and has an average build; he isn't scrawny, but he isn't ripped either. Usually, he is never seen without his iPod and earbuds. He usually dresses like a normal teenager but he does have a wardrobe of 18th century dress.Weapons: Gregory carries a swordstick. As well, he wears a ring to protect him from sunlight. It is a simple jade band that he received from a member of his coven.Skills: Gregory is skilled at dueling. In addition, he is very well learned, having gone through university several times. Having fought in the Seven Year's War, the Napoleonic Wars, both World Wars, Korea, and Vietnam, he has lots of combat experience under his belt.Personality: Gregory is a complex man. His personality has many layers and many different faces. Usually, he comes across as a regular teenager: fun-loving, lighthearted, and not thinking about tomorrow. However, he can quickly become cold, serious, and ruthless at the drop of a hat, though he will only use this personality when dealing with matters of his past. The fact that he has gone through numerous wars has helped contribute to this grim facet of his personality. Weakness: A wooden stake or a silver blade to the heart will kill him instantly. As well, due to being on a "tofu diet" (he refuses to drink human blood except in the most dire of situations), he can be lethargic at times, especially after partying hard. Bio: Gregory Fitzjohn was the illegitimate son of John Lindsay, Earl of Crawford. Born to a servant girl, Gregory was adopted by his father who sought to give his illegitimate child the best life he could possibly give him (sort of like Leonardo da Vinci's father). Despite this, Gregory's life was totally off the record; the public never found out that the Earl even had an affair. Raised in the Lindsay house, Gregory received an education in politics and in the arts nearly equal to that of his trueborn, half-brothers. Eventually, there came a time where Greg couldn't remain in the Lindsay household any longer. As a result, he joined an artist's guild, becoming one of many painters in the guild. However, everything would soon change.One night, while walking in the streets, Greg was attacked by a gang of men. Believing him to be some sort of big shot, they beat him up and took his money. Then, when they found out just how little money he actually had, they beat him up some more. Left to die in the gutter, a vampire came across the dying Greg. Believing Greg to be an easy meal, the vampire Ickes the blood out of him. However, said vampire accidentally released too much vampire enzyme in the process and as a result, Gregory woke up the next night as a vampire himself. Being familiar with the legends of the Fallen Ones, Gregory took to the shadows, knowing that exposure to the sun would kill him. Eventually, he found refuge in a rival coven of vampires, a group that sought to be more human. One of the vampires in the group gave Greg a ring to protect him from the harmful rays ofthe sun, opening up a world of freedom to the young vampire.Eventually, after serving numerous times in the British army, Gregory decided to move on, and catching a boat to the New World, he spent the next 150 years in the USA, serving in their army as well. However, he eventually decided to start living a more peaceful life and after the Korean War, he retired from the army, keeping a low profile. Discovering the world of adolescent culture, Gregory adapted himself to fit on, posing as a fun-loving party animal. Befriending several generations of adolescents, he became very popular with every group of young adults he met. Moving to a new city every five years or so, he eventually found himself in Alameda, California...

Edited by Constructman, Feb 02 2013 - 05:09 PM.

Antidermis: 50% pit mutagen, 50% questionable Ga-Koro water. We now know the secrets of Makuta's servants.

#16945 Offline Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 11,742 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 05:02 PM

OOC: I can't allow magic powers in addition to vampire powers, no matter how small. The abilities of a vampire automatically fill all available spots.

Posted Image

#16946 Offline namcurtsnoC

namcurtsnoC
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,299 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 05:12 PM

OOc fixedIC VincentI got up off of the floor ad the Helicarrier righted itself. "That was rough," I thought as I got to my feet. Well, at least I was alive. However, I was still in the dark about the whole situation. "Not that the others would know," I thought to myself. "Well, I guess that it's back to work," I muttered to myself. "And work there will be..."

Antidermis: 50% pit mutagen, 50% questionable Ga-Koro water. We now know the secrets of Makuta's servants.

#16947 Offline Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 11,742 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 05:16 PM

OOC: Approved (1).

Posted Image

#16948 Online Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Toa Ignika Soars

• 19,005 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 05:19 PM

IC: Zhu Xuan

"Nobody cares about our drop bears," muttered Xuan, sitting down on a bench and sucking up coffee from a straw. "Nobody. By the way bird-person, do you work for International Rescue?"

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg

#16949 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

• 12,458 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 05:27 PM

[color=#ff8c00;][font="georgia, serif;"]"I am so terribly sorry I do not take kindly to being called a mere creature by another being of the same type as me, being that of an animal with seemingly magical powers, Scholar," Morrison replied. "I'm also terribly sorry that you feel that my response, asking not to be called as such, was apparently so worthy of starting a war of insults. No, if a battle would have been started, it would not have been due to me, and the blood would not be on my hands, when I'm one of those here who does not want a battle to occur." Inwardly, he rolled his eyes.[/color][/font]

[color=#ff8c00;][font="georgia, serif;"]Bloody Europeans and Americans never understood anything.[/color][/font]

#16950 Offline Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 11,742 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 05:54 PM

IC:"Ms. Parker's request was a simple one, and one I myself would share. Your presence here is hardly normal, especially considering your species' reputation."

"Further, you do not realize the flaw in your own argument. By calling you creature, she called herself on as well. Thus, there was no slight present. In addition, you were the first to bare your weapon in any capacity. That is, in any and every culture, a threat. In fact, at that point, retaliation was more than justified."Alistair's eyes narrowed. "Now leave."

Posted Image

#16951 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

• 12,458 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 06:06 PM

[color=#ff8c00;][font="georgia, serif;"]"Hmm, let me think about it...no," Morrison replied. "I haven't even had my coffee yet."[/color][/font]

#16952 Offline Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 11,742 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 06:19 PM

IC: 

"Your presence is causing strife. Leave."No sooner did the words leave his mouth, a squad car rolled into the parking lot. Moments later, two officers existed. Meanwhile, the clerk moved toward the back of the store. He'd made the call.

Posted Image

#16953 Online Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Toa Ignika Soars

• 19,005 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 06:23 PM

"Don't worry. It's not like I'm magical or anything."

#16954 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

• 12,458 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 06:36 PM

[color=#ff8c00;][font="georgia, serif;"]IC-Morrison:"Strife can easily be avoided by, instead of arguing with me, silently agreeing with me, or just generally ignoring me," Morrison replied. "Regardless, though, we'll have to continue this conversation when I get back. Even a God's favoured servants have bodily functions, you know. Ah, if you'll excuse me..." If Alistair cared to think about it for a moment, he might realize that he wasn't the only person who had noticed the police.[/color][/font]

[color=#ff8c00;][font="georgia, serif;"]It was too late for him to do anything, however, as Morrison was already rather far down the hall to the bathroom. And telling the police to look for a fox, well...even in a world with mutants who could shapeshift, that likely wouldn't be taken as the most serious suggestion.[/color][/font]

[color=#ff8c00;][font="georgia, serif;"]After a couple minutes, once the police had come into the bathroom looking for Morrison, all they found was an open window. And just outside, a simple fox hunting stalking a squirrel.[/color][/font]

[color=#ff8c00;][font="georgia, serif;"]Ah, life was good.[/color][/font] 

#16955 Offline Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 06:38 PM

IC (Saphine)

"Of course." Saphine had no intention of doing any such thing, she had her fingers in more then a few agency pies. They'd ring her up if things were getting out of hand. Truth be told, she didn't really sleep all that often anymore. There was so much to do and there wasn't enough time in the day to do it. As she stepped onto the plan, a sudden wave of memory hit her. She'd thought the same during her early days, when she was nothing but a girl. She sighed as she settled into her seat. Things had changed quickly....relatively speaking. Two hundred years ago, there had been no planes, no cars, no tanks....and then, technology had exploded onto the scene. It fed off itself, drawing strength from new technology. It was nothing short of amazing.

OOC: For anyone who's wondering why I've been viewing this topic for so long.

....Kinda fell asleep. I needed a nap evidently.

Edited by Basilisk, Feb 02 2013 - 06:38 PM.

"Shall this great kingdom, that has survived, whole and entire, the Danish depredations, the Scottish inroads, and the Norman conquest; that has stood the threatened invasion of the Spanish Armada, now fall prostrate before the House of Bourbon? Surely, my Lords, this nation is no longer what it was! Shall a people, that seventeen years ago was the terror of the world, now stoop so low as to tell its ancient inveterate enemy, take all we have, only give us peace? It is impossible! ...My Lords, any state is better than despair. Let us at least make one effort; and if we must fall, let us fall like men!"

-William Pitt the Elder, before suffering a fatal stroke on the floor of the House of Lords.

#16956 Offline Parks and Rekt

Parks and Rekt
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • BZPRPG Staff and OTC RPG Judge

• 11,392 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 06:43 PM

OOC: Allllllll-righty, this is something that's been on my mind for a while, and with the situation in Alameda coming to a head and this latest profile, I'm doing something about it.

If I had known the kind of supernatural floodgates I'd be popping open by creating Jace - a vampire, in a mutant RPG - I would have never, ever allowed him; I didn't think that I'd watch all manner of supernatural creatures, be they more vampires, werewolves, sorcerers, kitsunes, thunderbirds, even attempted seraphim, entering this game. 

It stops here. Starting with this vampire of yours, Constructman, I'm undertaking what I call the Basilisk method: I want an essay, five paragraphs, on why you feel you should be given the right to play as one of these immensely powerful above-mutant level creatures. If you want to get a whole new species past me, I want seven paragraphs.

Sorry if I sound like a dick or anything, but this is just one of the many things that's been on my mind as of late and I felt like something should be done about it.

-Tyler

i'm back boy

for real

i'm that boy

for real

i got hits baby

you just a bat boy

for real

#16957 Offline Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 11,742 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 06:54 PM

IC:Or at least, that's what Morrison planned for.

But the fact is, sound carries easily in a Starbucks. The clerk, in addition to seeing their sword, had heard much of the conversation. And when such powers are being invoked, informing the police is only logical.Assuming their target to be mutant in nature, the police enacted one of the plans specifically made to deal with mutants. Namely, there was a second squad car in the back.

Posted Image

#16958 Offline .:The Abysswalker:.

.:The Abysswalker:.
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 74 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 06:59 PM

IC: [color=#800080;]Nero chuckled from his comfy (wheeled) seat as the mission seemed to be ready to kick into gear. "Well, I can't say I've missed this. But it feels good to bo moving with purpose again, yeah?" he said to the air.[/color]

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you."

#16959 Online Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Toa Ignika Soars

• 19,005 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 07:03 PM

"Well, we're in a bit of a pickle," remarked Xuan. "Where's Thunderbird 1 when you need it?"

#16960 Offline The Otter

The Otter
  • Members
  • Voya Nui Discovered

• 12,458 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 07:14 PM

[color=#ff8c00;][font="georgia, serif;"]What the officers wouldn't know was that Morrison wasn't a mutant. He was, for all intents and purposes, a fox, and nobody would be the wiser towards that. Even if they decided to pick him up and give him a gene test, they wouldn't find anything denoting him to be a mutant, and as such, he was, for all intents and purposes, safe.[/color][/font]

[color=#ff8c00;][font="georgia, serif;"]And no longer hungry, as he had, in fact, captured his squirrel, and was currently going about the process of carrying it to a nearby den. One that hadn't been inhabited in years, judging by how old the smell was, but it would still be useable.[/color][/font]

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users