• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

X-Men: Darkest Days

X-Men Mutants Superheroes Marvel Roleplaying

• Please log in to reply
20576 replies to this topic

#16961 Offline Brooklyn Pace-Carlisle

Brooklyn Pace-Carlisle
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • BZPRPG Staff and OTC RPG Judge

• 11,265 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 08:06 PM

[color=#2f4f4f;]IC:[/color]

[color=#2f4f4f;]SCREEEEEEEEE-Splunk![/color]

[color=#2f4f4f;]Jessica Appleby got out of her car, panting heavily, and ran over to the man laying face down and spread-eagled on the ground in front of her Toyota Corolla - the car's bumper had been knocked off-balance by the impact of the man's ribcage against the metal. Jessica knew instantly he had to be dead, even as she rolled him over -[/color]

[color=#2f4f4f;]and saw that he was groaning heavily, blood caked along his face...but he was also uninjured.[/color]

[color=#2f4f4f;]"Sir...?" she asked timidly. "You okay?"[/color]

[color=#2f4f4f;]"Yeah...I'm good."[/color]

[color=#2f4f4f;]Jace sat up and wiped away at some of the blood underneath his nose, which had been destroyed seconds earlier. From his left hand, he took a flask and popped it open, taking a long drink. The vampire stood up and brushed himself off, cracking his neck in ways it wasn't meant to be cracked and doing the same with his limbs shortly afterward. Jessica watched in revulsion and sudden fear.[/color]

[color=#2f4f4f;]"Stand still," he said to her almost as an afterthought. "You in a relationship?"[/color]

[color=#2f4f4f;]Jessica nodded. Jace took another swig from the flask and groaned, cracking his neck again. Noticing her gaze at the alcohol, he shrugged.[/color]

[color=#2f4f4f;]"Don't mind this little fella," he chuckled, his voice adopting a Southern drawl almost instinctively. "He's harmless. I'm the dangerous one. How's your relationship coming?"[/color]

[color=#2f4f4f;]No answer; the vampire rolled his eyes.[/color]

[color=#2f4f4f;]"Aw, c'mon, now, it can't be much worse than mine. The love of my life is a stain on my favorite tux blazer right now, so all things considered, you're pretty set right now. So, how's your relationship?"[/color]

[color=#2f4f4f;]"I treat my boyfriend like dirt," she immediately replied; Jace nodded his head to himself, closing his eyes, and sighed, looking around.[/color]

[color=#2f4f4f;]"I was afraid of that," he growled to himself, fangs sliding down as he crossed the gap between him and Jessica and sank his teeth into the girl's neck. After about ten seconds, Jace pulled away, black-and-gold eyes rimmed with red and chest rising and falling with shocked pants. [/color]

[color=#2f4f4f;]"Listen, listen close. This never happened. Your car ran into, uh...a jackalope with an anger problem. You're gonna go home and you're gonna stop treating your boyfriend like dog dirt that you stepped in on the way to your front door," the Southern vamp ordered, whispering hungrily through bloodflecked lips into Jessica's ear. [/color]

[color=#2f4f4f;]"When he gets ready to pop the question and bends down on one knee, you're gonna tell him yes and run into his arm. Maybe, uh...have a couple kids every now and then. Teach 'em how to play baseball if they're boys, but don't let them be Red Sox fans. If they're girls, you be sure that you treat them like models, but don't let them starve themselves and don't let them go Honey Boo Boo on you. Understood?"[/color]

[color=#2f4f4f;]"Understood," Jace's prey whispered, enthralled.[/color]

[color=#2f4f4f;]"Good. Now get outta here. I'm gonna catch a movie or something. Good luck with the jackalope problem."[/color]

[color=#2f4f4f;]Jace spun on his heel and whipped away, moving down the street with vampiric speed. Fifteen seconds later, Jessica snapped to attention, looked around, and felt at her neck; confusedly, the girl looked at the blood on her fingertips and then moved her gaze to her car with a low curse. Her next thought: Get home to Bradley.[/color]

[color=#2f4f4f;]As she drove away, down the road and moving around a corner, she looked at the art museum and the stairs. Normally, there were kids skating up and down the rails, trying to switch flip the massive sixteen set, but right now there was no one; a single, absolutely divine hunk of masculinity with kept copper hair and pale skin was basking in the sunlight, examining his hands for something only he could have been looking for. The man looked up at her and smiled cutely, eyes seeming to glow, and Jessica took the time to smile back before heading home.[/color]

-Tyler

~who is this sassy delight getting reported so much~

#16962 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Boomerang Catcher

• 11,609 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 08:20 PM

IC:Alistair watched Morrison depart. He was quite aware that he had no intention of returning, but since getting him to leave was his goal in the first place, he didn't say anything. By the time he looked back to Ashley and and Luz, his face had resumed its cheerful half smile, no sign of the hardness that had dwelt within mere moments ago. "Well then.""The police have arrived. As we were the group interacting with that fellow, I think we might want to consider departing. Just a suggestion, of course."

gallery_93554_146_615.jpg

Red Skies, an FTL Prequel (Updated 7/13)

#16963 Online Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Into Karda Nui

• 18,181 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 08:35 PM

IC: Zhu Xuan

"Nobody noticed me! Success!"

He had procured a cardboard box, and was hiding underneath it.

gallery_107889_133_3220.jpg

#16964 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Boomerang Catcher

• 11,609 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 08:51 PM

IC:

Alex glanced at Tyrone from his seat, nodding slightly."Alright. Team A. Listen up."

"I've been reviewing the known data about these folks. I won't bother with the details of what came from what, but long story short, these guys are good. Somehow, they've slipped in a small arsenal. The cops dispatched to the area have, in one way or another, been eliminated.""These aren't the standard thugs most of you are probably used to. Nor are these guys the Brotherhood. Treat them as you would treat the Enforcers; don't think for a second that you're tougher than them. Further, we have no idea who they are. Their motives, methods, and goals are unknown. Tread carefully."

The technopath's voice rang throughout the plane, easily audible despite its quiet nature. "Upon arrival, we will proceed carefully to the scene. I want everyone on alert at all times. I wouldn't put it past them to anticipate our arrival, and have a welcome party ready. Stay together, don't move away from the group. Going off on your own is all but a death sentence.""Our goal is simple. Eliminate the attackers, and evacuate any remaining civilians. Any questions?"

#16965 Offline Zyke the Space Biker

Zyke the Space Biker
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,101 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 09:08 PM

IC: MalusMalus's grin only grew wider."Tell me, boy," he said, reaching into his pocket and pulling out a few more batteries, "how much would you give to gain power?"As Warren reached out to take the batteries, Malus's other hand shot out lightning-fast and took hold of the electrokinetic's wrist. "Because I think I'll have to borrow some of yours."There was a brief numbing sensation in Warren's arm, then he began to feel slightly hungry and weak at the knees. But before anything else could be done, it was over. Malus released his grip and took a deep breath, and the changes were immediately evident. Most of the wrinkles and creases in his face had smoothed themselves out, his posture was no longer hunched, and his hair had gained a slight amount of color."Thank you," he said, and emptied his pockets. At least a dozen batteries landed on the floor around him and Warren. Then, in a flash of red light, he was gone.

brokenmr.jpg

#16966 Offline .:The Abysswalker:.

.:The Abysswalker:.
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 74 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 09:10 PM

IC: [color=#800080;]Nero piped up immediately. "Yo, how are we going to advance? I get the gist of the stay together thing, but even with us being the offensive front, how we advance is going to make a huge difference, yeah? Who's going to play vanguard? Rear guard?"[/color]

artoriassig.jpg

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you."

#16967 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Boomerang Catcher

• 11,609 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 09:12 PM

IC: "Simply put, we don't have much of one. Fighters toward the rear of the group will need to be especially on alert, because the only people to help if we get ourselves in trouble is B Team. And they're primarily healers."

#16968 Offline I Am Ultron Six

I Am Ultron Six
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

• 14,652 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 09:15 PM

IC: "They must have some way of communicating," Tyrone mused, "Comlinks if they're sophisticated, cell phones if they're more down to earth. Think you could hack into them from here?" he asked Alex, "Send them some messages to try and split them up so we can ambush them in smaller groups, or just jam them so they can't organise so well."

I am Ultron Six, a cybernetic intelligence created by Doctor Henry Pym. My imperative is to bring peace and order to this world. I am about to fulfil that imperative; for the extinction of humanity…begins now.

the_ultron_imperative.jpg

Soon the earth will no longer be habitable for any biological organism: Man, woman, child, plant, animal, fungus or bacterium. All life will cease to exist. This is not a threat, there is nothing you can do to stop it. The process has already begun. I receive no pleasure in this, it is simply the only solution. There must be peace and order, the end of life on earth will ensure that. Goodbye.

#16969 Offline .:The Abysswalker:.

• Members
  • Turaga

• 74 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 09:17 PM

IC: [color=#800080;]Nero nodded. "If it helps any, I can hear... Well... Just about everything in a pretty serious radius. So I can help with recon. I can help with the heavy hitting too. It's all up to you."[/color]

artoriassig.jpg

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you."

#16970 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Boomerang Catcher

• 11,609 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 09:21 PM

IC: Alex mulled the question over a moment before answering. "I can't hack them from this range. But once we get there, I might be able to. With the number of messages in a city, it'll take some time to find out which ones are the ones I'm looking for, but it's possible."He glanced at Nero. "That will be helpful. In a city environment, how well could you distinguish one sound from another?"

#16971 Offline Hatty Hattington

Hatty Hattington
  • Members
  • Mask of Time Discovered

• 4,194 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 09:27 PM

[color=#008000;]IC:[/color]

[color=#008000;]What.[/color]

[color=#008000;]Warren looked at his hands, obviously confused.[/color]

[color=#008000;]He'd been able to siphon energy? From me?[/color]

[color=#008000;]He considered this for a minute more, then immediately lunged at the batteries, absorbing the energy.[/color]

[color=#008000;]He realized he still was hungry.[/color]

BZPRPG Characters | Midnight City

Oh why you so sad?
What have they done?
Forget those mindless baboons
They're off playing god
Copycats in cheap suits
All playing it safe
While cannibals with their bad news
Consume the parade

Is it so... Wonderful?

Marvel, Rebirth Characters | FTL

#16972 Offline .:The Abysswalker:.

• Members
  • Turaga

• 74 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 10:08 PM

IC: [color=#800080;]"Constantly reverberating sounds are my specialty. As long as the interfering noise isn't deafening, I should be able to give you a solidly accurate reading." Nero replied.[/color]

artoriassig.jpg

#16973 Offline Hubert

Hubert
  • Members
  • FFM The Order Winner

• 3,530 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 10:41 PM

[color=#800080;]IC: Dante[/color]

[color=#800080;]Yeah, the world really does hate me. Dante groaned inwardly as he realized that he was most likely not going to get his nap anytime soon. Despite having left the door of the Starbucks, Dante was no closer home than before.[/color]

[color=#800080;]See, almost immediately after Dante had left the interior of the building, did a gust of wind come and blow his papers all over the place, forcing him to run around to try and recover. As if that wasn't enough bad luck soon after clouds began forming overhead leading Dante to realize that it'd probably start raining before he got home. Which of course was just typical bad luck. [/color]

[color=#800080;]And of course then things got worse, a squad of police men suddenly appeared, and few Dante's papers just had to blow into their faces. That's probably gonna get me arrested. If that was bad enough in the struggle to retrieve those paper's Dante failed to notice that one of his papers, a paper detailing how many of the books in Alexandria had eventually made their way to Alameda, following the purchases of different rich lords, had flown into the Starbucks. To most it may seem like a simple research paper, only Alistair would realize the full extent of what that meant.[/color]

[color=#800080;]But back to the police, namely one of them was getting fed up to the point where Dante wouldn't be surprised if he decided to pull a gun on him. Dante's incessant apologies coupled with the annoyed orders of the police was causing quite the stir, in fact Dante was almost sure a crowd had started gathering around them. Honestly it was rather annoying when all someone wanted to do was sleep.[/color]

[color=#800080;]And of course, that's when it started raining, D*** my luck.[/color]

Edited by Toa Onarax, Feb 02 2013 - 10:41 PM.

#16974 Offline Princess Anna of Arendelle

Princess Anna of Arendelle
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

• 7,691 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 11:07 PM

[color=#daa520;]IC: Howard - Stark Tower -[/color]

[color=#b22222;]"I think I can still put a pair of pants on." Howard said, getting up to a sitting position on the bed, and trying his best not to groan in pain, gritting his teeth. [/color]

[color=#008080;]IC: Ashley - Starbucks -[/color]

[color=#008080;]"I like him better as a fox." Ashley commented as the police continued to search for Morrison, Ashley looked at Alistair. "I don't see why we should leave...we didn't do anything wrong." [/color]

[color=#006400;]IC: Nathan - Blackbird -[/color]

[color=#006400;]"Well, treating them like Enforcers should be easy enough." I said, finally speaking up after having been silent for quite sometime. "Like Alex said, sticking together and moving as a group is our best chance. When we engage them in combat, cause we undoubtedly will, show them no mercy, they won't show you any I can guarantee it. Don't be afraid to use lethal force, we need to pacify them, which means either rendering them unconscious or otherwise killing them. Doesn't matter which just do whatever is the quickest, most efficient, and gives our group the most protection." [/color]

[color=#006400;]I knew many of my fellow X-men were battle hardened from previous missions, but I wanted to put empathise on the fact that we were walking into a kill or be killed scenario, a war zone. As much as I respected Beast, the whole don't kill unless you have to thing he was going on about earlier was a good way to die horribly. [/color]

Edited by Snelly, Feb 02 2013 - 11:07 PM.

My Bzprpg Profiles, Marvel Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Lana |  Rekirar | Taleen | Novan | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka |

d8jd4ms7xgv9wdefg.jpg?size_id=5

#16975 Offline Flex Till Death

Flex Till Death
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 501 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 11:08 PM

IC: Feral (Blackbird)"Sounds like a plan Wizard," he said. "I'll take point, try to take the brunt of what they throw at us." He grunted. IC: Songbird (Blackbird)As Ashlynn piloted the advanced aircraft over Las Vegas she turned to her X-Men. "Remember to use your code names down there people," she said."Not because it sounds cool, that isn't the point. We don't need these terrorists knowing who we really are, we need to keep our loves ones safe, our code names are to protect them." IC: Triblade (Blackbird)Matt glanced at Nathan, "I think Beast made it clear we are not to kill buddy, this is the X-Men not the Brotherhood." He said. "If we kill them it will look very bad, besides we don't need to stoop to their level. We can take them down without killing them."IC: Nicole (Starbucks)Nicole watched the arguments with an surprised look. Thunderbirds? Kitsune? What was going on. She notices the crimson hair guy that she's kissed at the mansion. "Wait... He's the adorable fox?" She blurted out. "Oh my god..." It all made sense now. Nicole felt terrible. When she'd been under the influence shed jumped out of a car, forgetting the fox as the car crashed into a tree. She's nearly killed him.She wanted to apologize but next thing she knew and the fox-boy was forced to leave.OOC: alright I have to go to bed now walking up early.

Edited by Sir Flex Nardius, Feb 02 2013 - 11:15 PM.

Kane/Scorcher | Christine/Mimic | Nicole/Barbie | Jennifer | Terrance/Nightstalker | U! John/Wolf Maverick

#16976 Offline Queen Elsa of Arendelle

Queen Elsa of Arendelle
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 6 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 11:09 PM

IC: LibertyNoel frowned, not believing Howard at all. Yet she knew his pride would be wounded if she had to aid him. "Okay...I'll be back after I get your...you wanted a scotch right?" She asked as she walked toward the door.

#16977 Offline Princess Anna of Arendelle

• Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

• 7,691 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 11:16 PM

[color=#b22222;]"Scotch, Vodka...they're all the same." He said cheekily. "Scotch is fine Noel." Howard called as Noel walked out. It really didn't matter to him as long as it was alcohol and would dumb down the pain. While Noel was gone began change, abet with much difficulty and pain, but he managed to finish changing before Noel came back. [/color]

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Lana |  Rekirar | Taleen | Novan | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka |

#16978 Online Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Into Karda Nui

• 18,181 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 11:17 PM

IC: Gabriel - Las Vegas

Gabriel crashed through a few benches.

#16979 Offline Queen Elsa of Arendelle

Queen Elsa of Arendelle
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 6 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 11:20 PM

IC: LibertyNoel ran to the bar, pouring the scotch into a glass before returning to Howard, smiling to see that he had changed. She handed him the glass before laying on the bed next to him, offering her unwrapped hand. "Thanks for saving me again today."

#16980 Offline Princess Anna of Arendelle

• Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

• 7,691 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 11:25 PM

[color=#000080;]IC: Jeffery Pryde - Las Vegas -[/color]

[color=#000080;]"Woah, careful man..." Jeff said as the benches went flying. "I wasn't ready to phase us that time-oh gawd!" Jeff instinctively phased them and the car as a fireball came flying toward them, one of the assailants apparently had fire powers. The fireball went through the car harmlessly, unaffected by it while they were intangible. [/color]

[color=#b22222;]Howard took the glass, smiling and then taking a long sip before responding. "You don't have to thank me, if I had been paying more attention you probably wouldn't have been kidnapped in the first place." [/color]

#16981 Online Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Into Karda Nui

• 18,181 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 11:26 PM

IC: Gabriel - Las Vegas

"Are we pretty much driving around and running over people?"

#16982 Offline Princess Anna of Arendelle

• Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

• 7,691 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 11:28 PM

[color=#000080;]IC: Jeffery Pryde - Las Vegas -[/color]

[color=#000080;]"Till this plan stops being effective...yes." Jeff said, still keeping them phased as the fireballs kept on coming, along with random gunfire, and was that a lighting bolt? "Which might be sooner than I hoped." [/color]

#16983 Offline Queen Elsa of Arendelle

Queen Elsa of Arendelle
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 6 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 11:30 PM

IC: liberty Noel pulled her hand away and looked at Howard. "Don't blame yourself. It's my fault for getting kidnapped..I think. I don't really remember getting kidnapped..but that's not what I wanted to talk about." She got closer to Howard,her body brushing against him. "I want to talk about what you said today."

Edited by Rawrmouse, Feb 02 2013 - 11:32 PM.

#16984 Offline Zyke the Space Biker

Zyke the Space Biker
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,101 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 11:38 PM

IC: DemonDante wasn't the only one having bad luck. The same storm that was troubling the teen was also troubling Demon, perhaps to an even greater extent. The clouds he used to travel had become storm clouds, and that was most certainly not a good thing for him. The electricity in the clouds built up until a bolt of lighting struck, taking Demon with it--and hitting the ground inches from Dante. When the unusually red-tinted flash had cleared, Demon's form lay on the ground, charred, bruised, and barely conscious.

brokenmr.jpg

#16985 Offline Last Son Amakusa

Last Son Amakusa
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,221 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 11:43 PM

OOC seeing as Tyler conveniently put the five paragraph rule into place just as Gregory had been halfway approved (grumble grumble) I present the other member of the Party People.Name: Douglas RichardsonCodename: Yo-Yo ManAge: 18Gender: MaleFaction: NonePower: NoneAppearance: Doug has a very British look, with blond hair, blue eyes, and a clean-shaven face. He is of a slender build, almost scrawny; this is accentuated by the fact that he stands at about 6'4".Weapons: Two enchanted yo-yos that he received from his grandmother. Both the strings and the tops are nearly indestructible; only adamentium weapon or force equivalent to that of a nuke can destroy them. In addition, the yo-yos possess infinite kinetic energy; they will not stop spinning until Doug wills them to return to his hand. This means that no matter what he hits then against, they won't stop "sleeping". One of the yo-yos is imperial shaped while the other is butterfly shaped.Skills: Doug is very good at yo-yoing. He has also been on the honor role for every year of school.Personality: Doug loves to party. Every Friday night, he and his friends will decorate the house, buy a lot of drinks, and keep the whole neighborhood up with their loud music. Despite this, Doug manages to still cone across as the "good boy": staying out of trouble, getting good grades, and overall being the nicest person you'll ever meet. He is a heavy mutant sympathizer and always treat a person with respect, no matter what they are. This may be partially due to the fact that his grandmother was a sorceress.Weakness: Doug has no powers whatsoever. As well; he isn't that strong or that fast physically.Bio: Douglas Richardson had a pretty normal life for most of his childhood. In fact, it could even be considered boring. It was during this boring period of time that he learned the way of the yo-yo, becoming really skilled really fast. Then, during high school, Doug discovered the issue of mutants he began to notice that sone of the people around were different. However, unlike most, Doug actually felt sympathy for these mutants (he was a social sciences and humanities major). Considering discriminating them toe unjust, he actively tried to aid them in getting their rights. While he didn't really make any headway, he was looked up to by his not so human peers. One of these "weird" people would later become one of his best friends.

#16986 Offline Princess Anna of Arendelle

• Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

• 7,691 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 11:45 PM

OOC: Zyke you realize that Las Vegas, NV and San Francisco, CA are like really far apart right? Like 571 miles apart. There is no way that the same storm is in Las Vegas, considering it was only just starting to form around that Starbucks, which is near San Francisco. 

[color=#b22222;]"Oh right...you mean what I said before or after the whole nearly killing myself thing?" He asked, though he knew well enough what she was talking about. [/color]

Edited by Snelly, Feb 02 2013 - 11:47 PM.

#16987 Offline Queen Elsa of Arendelle

Queen Elsa of Arendelle
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 6 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 11:49 PM

IC: Liberty"You know what I mean... You said you loved me." Her bright green eyes looked into Howard's as she gently touched his shoulder. "I just want to make sure that you didn't just say it in the heat of the moment."

#16988 Offline Princess Anna of Arendelle

• Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

• 7,691 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 11:56 PM

[color=#b22222;]Howard took another long sip of his drink before answering, looking at Noel in the eyes. "Of course I meant it, every word. I love you Noel." [/color]

#16989 Offline Zyke the Space Biker

Zyke the Space Biker
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,101 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 11:58 PM

OOC: Demon doesn't need to be in a storm to travel. He can move through pretty much anything that's conductive, including water vapor. Plus, he can travel extremely quickly in his electric form, so I don't see what's wrong with my last post.IC: ???Not too far from the X-Mansion, the same hooded figure that had been watching Shaw earlier winced. He let out a frightened breath, then uttered a single hushed phrase."It has begun."

brokenmr.jpg

#16990 Offline Engineer Alexandra Humva

Engineer Alexandra Humva
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 2,681 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 02 2013 - 11:58 PM

OOC: Zyke you realize that Las Vegas, NV and San Francisco, CA are like really far apart right? Like 571 miles apart. There is no way that the same storm is in Las Vegas, considering it was only just starting to form around that Starbucks, which is near San Francisco.   [/color]

OOC: Yeah, Thunderbirds are good, but they're not that good. Especially considering the fact that the storm brewing over Alameda is just a Thunderbird's cloak rustling. It's not even juiced up, it's just fluttering about and making a few clouds pop up

voidstars.png

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

#16991 Offline Zyke the Space Biker

Zyke the Space Biker
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,101 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 03 2013 - 12:07 AM

OOC: Demon's electrical powers would have at least some influence on the storm he's traveling through, don't you think? Again, I see nothing unreasonable.IC: Malus With another red flash, Malus appeared outside the Hellfire mansion, still grinning. He raised a fist and rapped on the door loudly.

brokenmr.jpg

#16992 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,836 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 03 2013 - 12:14 AM

IC: Heka nodded. "True. Someone else may have wanted us to think it was the brotherhood. Still, that could be what the brotherhood wants us to think."

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."

#16993 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Boomerang Catcher

• 11,609 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 03 2013 - 12:23 AM

IC: Alistair

"Simple, Ms. Ashley. What we have here is an, I suspect, unregistered mutant, a thunderbird, and me. And I really don't feel like sitting through police questioning about what I saw."The teenager shrugged. "Either way, I will be departing shortly. Not much left for me to do here." Absently, he grabbed the paper Dante had dropped, scanning it briefly.Hmm.

#16994 Offline Princess Anna of Arendelle

• Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

• 7,691 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 03 2013 - 12:30 AM

[color=#008080;]"They can't prove that I'm a mutant!" Ashley said triumphantly, "Though I don't really want to go through police questioning either..." She looked toward where Dallas and Corinthia were sitting, she didn't want to just leave Dallas behind though, then she'd be all alone! [/color]

#16995 Online Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Into Karda Nui

• 18,181 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 03 2013 - 12:37 AM

IC: Zhu Xuan - Starbucks

"Nope, totally not a member of the Brotherhood here," said Xuan.

#16996 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Boomerang Catcher

• 11,609 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 03 2013 - 12:38 AM

IC: "We-" Alistair started to say, only to stop, and look at Xuan. ".... Okay, I'm definitely not sticking around now."

#16997 Offline Princess Anna of Arendelle

• Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

• 7,691 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 03 2013 - 12:40 AM

[color=#008080;]Ashley looked at Zhu in shock. "You're a bad guy!?" [/color]

#16998 Offline Hubert

Hubert
  • Members
  • FFM The Order Winner

• 3,530 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 03 2013 - 12:55 AM

[color=#800080;]IC: Dante[/color] [color=#800080;]You've got to be kidding me, Once more another annoying event had to occur around him. Can't a guy just sleep, like seriously, what's wrong with a bloody nap. However unlike the stunned policemen, and the bystanders, Dante was quick to get to work. The first thing he made sure to do was pull out some bandages from his back pack and begin wrapping them around Demon's bruises.[/color] [color=#800080;]"Someone get me some water, and you police dudes, go call your ambulance, or better yet pull out a first aid kit from the car." Dante ordered the still stunned crowd, however people were still not moving, resulting in Dante raising his voice. "Look I don't care if he's a mutant, a freak, or just some bungee jumping weirdo, fact is that he is severely injured and unless he gets he'll probably die. Unless you want the death of a living being on your conscience I'd suggest helping out, got it guys. The sooner we finish this, the sooner we can all rest."[/color] [color=#800080;]That managed to garner a few more people into action, including the cops, after all they did swear an oath to protect the people. Thus it wasn't long before Dante was being helped out by the police receiving a first aid kit from the cops and of course the cops did know some aspects of wound treatment. The water soon arrived as well, and Dante soon made use of it to moisten the bandages that were being wrapped around the wounds. Already the sirens of an Ambulance could be heard in the distance.[/color] [color=#800080;]This still sucks, I just wanna sleep.[/color]

#16999 Online Onarax

Onarax
  • Members
  • Into Karda Nui

• 18,181 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 03 2013 - 01:00 AM

IC: Zhu Xuan

"Actually, that depends on your idea of morality and stuff. Although I do admit that I am ... unlawful."

#17000 Offline Princess Anna of Arendelle

• Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Morbuzakh Takes Root

• 7,691 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 03 2013 - 01:10 AM

[color=#008080;]"What did you do mister!? Come now fess up, then you can change your ways and become a nice person." Ashley was probably skipping steps here and there, but she didn't seem to care. She'd also seemingly forgotten about getting the heck out there for the moment. [/color]

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users