• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Click to ToggleParticipate in our raffle!

Hi, Guest. Come take a look and participate in our raffle:

Chima 2014 Big Raffle
Chima 2014 New Member Raffle
Chima 2014 Little Raffle

Photo

X-Men: Darkest Days

X-Men Mutants Superheroes Marvel Roleplaying

• Please log in to reply
20576 replies to this topic

#17001 Offline Fabulous Sunshine

Fabulous Sunshine
  • Members
  • Diving Stealth

• 16,118 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 03 2013 - 01:13 AM

IC: Zhu Xuan

"Well, not much actually. All I really did was help break some guys out of Riker Island and fight Captain America. Not really a big deal."

"It’s not Yggdrasil or Helheim you’re facing, it’s the cold rule that says the world demands sacrifice in exchange of hope. Destroy that rule and change the world."

- D.J. Sagara

3DS Friend Code: 4012-5263-3146

#17002 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Snagging Prowler

• 11,345 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 03 2013 - 01:15 AM

IC:Alistair sighed, leaning back in his seat and grabbing his bag. "Okay, I think it's about time for me to get going. I don't feel like getting locked up for associating with a Brotherhood member."

gallery_93554_146_615.jpg

#17003 Offline Princess Anna of Arendelle

Princess Anna of Arendelle
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,515 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 03 2013 - 01:18 AM

[color=#008080;]IC: Ashley - Starbucks -[/color]

[color=#008080;]"What do you mean not a big deal? Those are both very bad things!" Ashley exclaimed before looking at Alistair, "Hey wait don't leave us here with a bad guy!" [/color]

My Bzprpg Profiles, Marvel Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Lana |  Rekirar | Taleen | Novan | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka |

d8jd4ms7xgv9wdefg.jpg?size_id=5

#17004 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Snagging Prowler

• 11,345 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 03 2013 - 01:27 AM

IC: Alistair sighed, lowering himself back into his seat. "What am I going to do? I'm not a mutant. Even if he decided to freak out, nothing I can do. Besides. On the rehabilitation front, I think you've got it as covered as it's going to be."

#17005 Offline Fabulous Sunshine

Fabulous Sunshine
  • Members
  • Diving Stealth

• 16,118 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 03 2013 - 01:32 AM

IC: Zhu Xuan - Starbucks

"I'm not that evil!"

"It’s not Yggdrasil or Helheim you’re facing, it’s the cold rule that says the world demands sacrifice in exchange of hope. Destroy that rule and change the world."

- D.J. Sagara

#17006 Offline Princess Anna of Arendelle

• Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,515 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 03 2013 - 01:37 AM

[color=#008080;]"But why did you fight Captain America then? He's a good guy!" Ashley exclaimed. [/color]

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Lana |  Rekirar | Taleen | Novan | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka |

#17007 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Snagging Prowler

• 11,345 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 03 2013 - 01:40 AM

IC: "... You really have a very short attention span, don't you?" Alistair commented conversationally, glancing at Ashley.

#17008 Offline Fabulous Sunshine

Fabulous Sunshine
  • Members
  • Diving Stealth

• 16,118 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 03 2013 - 01:41 AM

"Because Captain America is awesome and I wanted to prove my awesomeness by fighting him in a manly duel. It got interrupted though, which was why I sorta broke into NBC to broadcast a challenge to him on national television."

- D.J. Sagara

#17009 Offline Princess Anna of Arendelle

• Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,515 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 03 2013 - 01:45 AM

[color=#008080;]"Can...can I blame the latte for that?" She asked, giving Alistair a sheepish grin." She then looked at Zhu and rolled her eyes. "Manly duels are silly why do guys insist on beating each other up to prove they make great punching bags cause that doesn't sound very fun to me." [/color]

#17010 Offline Fabulous Sunshine

Fabulous Sunshine
  • Members
  • Diving Stealth

• 16,118 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 03 2013 - 01:49 AM

"It's manly."

- D.J. Sagara

#17011 Offline Queen Elsa of Arendelle

Queen Elsa of Arendelle
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 6 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 03 2013 - 01:50 AM

IC:LibertyNoel grinned, giving Howard a deep kiss. "Good. Because Howard Stark, I love you too." And with that she gave him another kiss, careful not to come into contact with any injured areas as she did so. She pulled away slowly, giving him a smile before returning to her position beside him. "We have come such a long way."

#17012 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Snagging Prowler

• 11,345 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 03 2013 - 01:51 AM

IC:"Probably." He replied, leaning back in his seat. From the looks of things, he was going to be here for a while. "You know trying to convince him to change what he does is futile, right?"

#17013 Offline Princess Anna of Arendelle

• Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,515 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 03 2013 - 10:25 AM

[color=#008080;]"Well it never hurts to try anyway." Ashley replied, sitting down herself when she realized that she'd been standing, when had that happened? "Though you're probably right he seems to be a complete egghead." [/color]

[color=#daa520;]IC: Howard - Stark Tower -[/color]

[color=#b22222;]Sighed in agreement, "Yep. Very long day." He said as he just looked at Noel. "Though I can't say it was boring." [/color]

Edited by Snelly, Feb 03 2013 - 10:25 AM.

#17014 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Snagging Prowler

• 11,345 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 03 2013 - 11:33 AM

IC: "I don't know if I would call him an egghead, but he does seem rather.... Set in his says." Alistair fell silent for a moment, tucking the paper he'd picked up into his bag. "Can we, or rather I, as you seem to be rather set on staying here, go now?"

#17015 Offline Engineer Alexandra Humva

Engineer Alexandra Humva
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 2,680 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 03 2013 - 11:35 AM

[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"]IC [Luz/Alameda][/font]

[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"]Luz had been sitting there in complete silence for the longest while, somewhat confused by the rapid turn of events, as well as trying to think what this young girl reminded her of. For all that though her silence didn't last; a jolt came from her cloak, making her instantly jump to her feet and give out a grow that sounded more a screech that anything else.[/font]

[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"]"Someone is interfering in my domain," she hissed. "Directly outside that door."[/font]

voidstars.png

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

#17016 Offline Queen Elsa of Arendelle

Queen Elsa of Arendelle
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 6 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 03 2013 - 11:36 AM

IC: Liberty"No it wasn't." She said softly, holding Howard's hand. "Do you want me to stay here?" Noel asked, hoping he'd say yes. "At least to take care of you for a few days."

#17017 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Snagging Prowler

• 11,345 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 03 2013 - 11:43 AM

IC:A long sigh exited Alistair's mouth, as he looked over to Luz. "In other words, we either have another mutant or a thunderbird outside.""Joy of all joys. I suppose we'd better take a look."

#17018 Offline Engineer Alexandra Humva

Engineer Alexandra Humva
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 2,680 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 03 2013 - 11:46 AM

[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"]"Trust me when I say, historian, that if another of my kind was here... you would not be alive." She began heading to the door, and the cloak seemed to be molding to her shape. "This is a gifted mortal. One that needs to be questioned on what he is doing interfering wit the storms."[/font]

Edited by Dr. Alexandra Humva, Feb 03 2013 - 11:46 AM.

voidstars.png

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

#17019 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Snagging Prowler

• 11,345 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 03 2013 - 11:50 AM

IC:Enough with the Thunderbirds-are-powerful routine. He thought tiredly to himself, picking up his bag and slipping it over his head. He glanced at Ashley and shrugged. "You can come if you want, but otherwise... See you around, I suppose."

Edited by Krayzikk Bieber, Feb 03 2013 - 11:52 AM.

#17020 Offline Engineer Alexandra Humva

Engineer Alexandra Humva
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 2,680 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 03 2013 - 12:02 PM

[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"]OOC[/font]

[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"]Thunderbirds are not the modest species. Comes from being able to smite people on a whim. =P[/font]

[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"]The next few seconds were, ah, odd to say the least.[/font]

[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"]As soon as Luz stepped out the door, her body cracked. The exact processes involved were exceedingly complex and happened simultaneously, making it nigh-impossible to adequately describe, but it was quite flashy. The gathering storm above broke into a full blown one, the soft mist coming down now a torrent of water. The gleam of golden feathers were seen as Luz took to the skies, but it quickly dimmed, making her blend in to the dark grey clouds above.[/font]

[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"]It took her a few lazy circles in the sky before the storm truly became something to reckon with. Gusts of winds tore down the streaks, lightning clashed in the clouds, and the rain came down in sheets. She finally landed on a nearby building, looking down at the gathered scene with disdain.[/font]

[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"]"Who," she asked, her voice clearer than what one might expect out of a parrot but still scratchy, like a broken record, "interfered with my storm?"[/font]

voidstars.png

#17021 Offline brother-in-lawford

brother-in-lawford
  • Members
  • Metru Nui Restored

• 12,331 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 03 2013 - 12:08 PM

[color=#ff8c00;][font="georgia, serif;"]IC-Morrison:[/color][/font]

[color=#ff8c00;][font="georgia, serif;"]As Morrison dropped the squirrel off at the old den he'd found, stepping back out into the area, he saw...[/color][/font]

[color=#ff8c00;][font="georgia, serif;"]Luz, being a thunderbird in all her possible glory, acting all high-and-mighty like he could easily expect, and shook his head. Silly creatures were always rather arrogant, they were. And in Morrison's previous experience, the only way to get them to shut up was to be more arrogant, or to slip a knife into their throat.[/color][/font]

[color=#ff8c00;][font="georgia, serif;"]Hopefully Alistair and the others might realize that soon, otherwise they would be in for a rather annoying next three months, or so.[/color][/font]

#17022 Offline Princess Anna of Arendelle

• Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,515 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 03 2013 - 12:56 PM

[color=#008080;]"Ah okay, I have to stay with my friend so by Alistair!" She said, gesturing at Dallas. As Luz walked out of the door ​Ashley's curiosity had gotten the better of her and she was beginning to follow Luz until the woman started to transform into a massive golden bird. Ashley sorta just stood there in complete shock and awe at the sight. "Woah." [/color]

[color=#008080;]Ashley decisively didn't exit the Starbucks and merely began to watch from the doorway. She really didn't like the idea of getting struck by lightning. [/color]

[color=#006400;]IC: Nathan - Blackbird -[/color]

[color=#006400;]"Look, all I'm saying is we might not have a choice, and I'm surprised you of all people would even say that, even the police kill in self-defense, and let's not even talk about what happened to all those Weapon X soldiers."[/color]

Edited by Snelly, Feb 03 2013 - 01:11 PM.

#17023 Offline Gravity

Gravity
  • Members
  • Takutanuva Formed

• 7,373 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 03 2013 - 01:04 PM

OOC:

I'm back.

Sorta.

Anyway...

IC: [color=rgb(0,0,255);]Jesika[/color]

[color=rgb(0,0,255);]Two electric blue eyes stared out from a corner of the Blackbird, the owner of the bright eyes listening intently to what was being said. She had snuck onboard earlier before everyone else had gotten on. It had been rather simple to guess which one they would be taking, given the fact that she had heard most of what Beast had said to them. Jesika was surprisingly good at moving around unnoticed when she wanted to, her small size allowing her to fit in places that most adults couldn't. Still, she didn't say a word, and just continued to hide.[/color]

[color=rgb(0,0,255);]She didn't want to be left behind by Nathan, and so decided to follow him, no matter where he went.[/color]

#17024 Offline Flex Till Death

Flex Till Death
  • Members
  • Soaring Champion

• 489 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 03 2013 - 01:12 PM

OOC: Matt said that not John SnellyNvm you edited 😝IC: Triblade (Blackbird) "There is a difference, kill if you absolutely must, to save your life or another's, but no one needs to go down there thinking they can kill every assassin that gets in their way." Matt said. "I'm starting to not like the direction this team is heading." He ignored what Nathan said about Weapon-X soldiers, mostly because he was right. IC: Feral (Blackbird) John watched silently. For once he agreed with Nathan. Killing was something that came easily to John, in fact he had to struggle to avoid killing those who attacked him. In John's eyes these men had made their choice when they slaughtered civilians and cops. They deserved death, and a much slower one then John's claws could provide.IC: Nicole (Starbucks)Nicole looked at Robin, "About what you said earlier, I'd never use my powers on you Robin," she said. "Besides I'm not even sure they'd work on a half vampire." She said as she glanced outside. "Holy cow it looks like a hurricane outside!" She said her hands glowing black portraying her slight fear.

Edited by Sir Flex Nardius, Feb 03 2013 - 01:24 PM.

brokenmr.jpg

John/Feral | Kane/Scorcher | Christine/Mimic | Nicole/Barbie | Jennifer | Terrance/Nightstalker | U! John/Wolf

#17025 Offline Princess Anna of Arendelle

• Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,515 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 03 2013 - 01:14 PM

OOC: Yeah I just noticed that, edited. 

[color=#b22222;]"You can stay as long as you want to." Howard said. "It's not like this place doesn't have enough room. And besides, we need to talk about designing your new suit, who knows how long that will take?" He said with a sly grin.[/color]

#17026 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Snagging Prowler

• 11,345 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 03 2013 - 01:23 PM

IC: "Don't play the high and mighty card, Triblade." The technopath spoke up for the first time in several minutes. "You know as well as I do that what went down in Canada was as far from non-lethal as it gets.""Believing that one can fight and not be forced to kill is naive. And you seem to have overlooked the fact that certain members of this team have not followed the non-lethal guidelines since they began." Alex eyes flicked briefly to John, before looking back to Matt. "If it is possible to take them down through non-lethal means, be my guest. But I wont have this team endangered because of faulty ideals."

IC:"D*****." A voice sounded from next to Ashley. Alistair's eyes were fixed on Luz, watching as she transformed into her real form. His hand moved behind him, closing over something no one else could see.For one moment, a shape flickered behind him.

#17027 Offline Queen Elsa of Arendelle

Queen Elsa of Arendelle
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 6 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 03 2013 - 01:24 PM

IC: Liberty"I would advise that we fix your suit first." Noel said with a laugh, her fingers lazily tracing shapes on his chest. "But...I'll stay...just because you begged me." She smiled teasingly at the red-haired man next to her.

#17028 Offline Au'Rehn Rising

Au'Rehn Rising
  • Members
  • Toa Nuva Defeated

• 3,924 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 03 2013 - 01:26 PM

[color=#000080;]IC:[/color]

[color=#000080;]"So... Team B," Christopher started, "Since A is the combat team, we should probably start trying to get people out of the way of the fighting..."[/color]

#17029 Offline Legolover-361

Legolover-361
  • Members
  • Stellar Storyteller

• 3,495 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 03 2013 - 01:27 PM

IC: CorinthiaAfternoonStarbucks; Alameda, CAAs the police disappeared into the bathroom of the Starbucks, Corinthia began packing her homework into her backpack. "I should go," she said to Dallas. "I mean, unless you want to come with."

#17030 Offline Zyke the Space Biker

Zyke the Space Biker
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,101 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 03 2013 - 01:28 PM

IC: DemonIn seconds, Demon was on his feet. He held out his hands, drawing energy from the storm. Another bolt of lightning descended from the heavens, but this time, it lasted, surrounding Demon in an aura of electricity. When it faded, his injuries were gone and his eyes glowed with a blinding red light."I did," he called, "you got a problem with that?"

brokenmr.jpg

#17031 Offline Flex Till Death

Flex Till Death
  • Members
  • Soaring Champion

• 489 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 03 2013 - 01:28 PM

IC: Triblade (Blackbird) "I'm not trying to play any card," Matt said his eyes dark. "Maybe Dallas got to me or something, I'm not proud of what happened in Canada and I wish I could take it back.""I'm not trying to endanger anyone, as I said there is no need to kill them all when it can be avoided. We don't need to become cold blooded killers to win this." He didn't glance at John, he knew very well that John had probably killed more people then anyone here. IC: Feral (Blackbird)"Wait, what's that smell?" John said as he sniffed the air. "Someone's on the plane that shouldn't be here." He said as he unbuckled himself and got out of his seat before heading over to where Jessika was hiding. He then knelt down by her hiding place, sniffing as he narrowed his red eyes."What are you doing here kid?"IC: Songbird (Blackbird)Ashlyn was silent during the argument. She was sensitive to this particular debate. She never approved of killing. She'd done it twice, and it haunted her often. The Mirror and then Daken. Especially Daken. Ash was glad she was on Beta team.

Edited by Sir Flex Nardius, Feb 03 2013 - 01:32 PM.

brokenmr.jpg

John/Feral | Kane/Scorcher | Christine/Mimic | Nicole/Barbie | Jennifer | Terrance/Nightstalker | U! John/Wolf

#17032 Offline Princess Anna of Arendelle

• Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,515 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 03 2013 - 01:33 PM

[color=#006400;]IC: Nathan - Blackbird -[/color]

[color=#006400;]"I'm sure the public will be horrified that we killed a bunch of heartless cold-blood killers, yep. Cause that's exactly what's gonna happen Matt, either they'll kill us or will kill them, they aren't going to surrender to us, they'll fight us to the death, the only way to stop them is to put them down like the dogs that they are." I nodded at Alex, it was good to see that our team leader had some sense. [/color]

[color=#006400;]And then...Jesika. I was over by John in less than a second. "Jesika! Wh-what are you doing here it isn't safe for you to be here!" I exclaimed. [/color]

[color=#008080;]Well, the good news was the massive bird was keeping the police rather occupied instead of questioning those in the Starbucks, the bad news was there was a massive bird keeping the police rather occupied. Ashley was rather unsure what she should do at this point, if anything at all. [/color]

[color=#008080;]"This is really bad isn't it?" She asked to no one in particular. [/color]

[color=#b22222;]"Yes, I was begging so hard just now you could see the tears going down my face." He said jokingly, he'd had enough of his drink to be tipsy to say the least, and it was dumbing down the pain in his chest.[/color]

Edited by Snelly, Feb 03 2013 - 01:34 PM.

#17033 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Snagging Prowler

• 11,345 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 03 2013 - 01:36 PM

IC: "Sometimes, the only option is kill or be killed." The technopath replied darkly, far more quietly than normal, before falling silent. His eyes flicked over to where Jesika was hiding, expressionless.

IC: "Yes, it is. Very bad, actually." Alistair replied, even though the question wasn't actually directed at him.

#17034 Offline Engineer Alexandra Humva

Engineer Alexandra Humva
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 2,680 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 03 2013 - 01:39 PM

[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"]"You interfered with the laws of our world mortal," the thunderbird screeched. "I do not know how you came through my storm, but it was not natural. What is your business arriving in such a fashion?"[/font]

voidstars.png

#17035 Offline Flex Till Death

Flex Till Death
  • Members
  • Soaring Champion

• 489 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 03 2013 - 01:42 PM

IC: Triblade (Blackbird) "There are always more options," he said. He for one would try his best to not kill them if he could help it. IC: Darkfang (Blackbird)Jeremy didn't share Matt's qualms about killing evil doers. He knew he was a sinner, he'd ask for or forgiveness for what he might be forced to do. But this time he was on Beta team which meant his focus was saving people, though that didn't mean he wouldn't defend himself and his friends if they were attacked.

brokenmr.jpg

#17036 Offline Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Snagging Prowler

• 11,345 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 03 2013 - 01:46 PM

IC:"Tell me, Matt." The technopath's eyes flicked back to the other mutant. "Have you ever seen a living h***? A place almost devoid of sapient life, entire cities turned to rubble?""Have you ever walked into the seventh city in as many days, hoping to find survivors, only to arrive in time to bury the deceased?""I have. On the other Earth, the Phalanx almost won because of that attitude. Because of that attitude, millions lie dead. Because of that attitude, an entire world was brought to its knees.""Sometimes, there is no choice."

#17037 Offline Zyke the Space Biker

Zyke the Space Biker
  • Members
  • Submerged!

• 1,101 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 03 2013 - 01:50 PM

IC: Demon"I couldn't exactly control it," Demon replied, "I was headed for the coast, until 'your' storm stopped me."He idly passed an arc of electricity between his hands while he spoke.

brokenmr.jpg

#17038 Offline Flex Till Death

Flex Till Death
  • Members
  • Soaring Champion

• 489 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 03 2013 - 01:52 PM

IC: Triblade (Blackbird) Alex had come back a changed man, there was no denying it. "You know I can't, and that's a burden I'd never want to carry." He said. "But the Phalanx were machine not human, it's different. But enough of this, I'll fight the way I choose, this argument is going nowhere." IC: Mimic (Blackbird) Christine wasn't a fan of killing anyone, she'd done it enough times on accident when her powers were developing. She remembered draining a few boys to the point their heart started beating, she remembered sitting over their still bodies as years ran down her cheeks. "Ah'm gonna need someone's power for this fight," she said. She was on B team, but still a power would give her an edge.

brokenmr.jpg

#17039 Offline Commander Viral

Commander Viral
  • Members
  • FFM The Order Winner

• 3,514 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 03 2013 - 01:53 PM

[color=#800080;]IC: Dante[/color]

[color=#800080;]Why why why, does my luck have to suck so much. Things had just take a turn from bad to worse, the rain from before, it was no a full fledged storm, leaving Dante drenched. If his backpack wasn't waterproof, then so all of his papers and his laptop would be drenched as well. Of course that was only  the beginning of the long storm of unluckiness. [/color]

[color=#800080;]For one thing a people were now running in panic from some woman who had turned into some massive bird. Said bird was now roaming around challenging some fool who decided to screw with her storm. And of course with my luck, said fool was the guy I'm tending. Why am I not surprised that he got struck by lightning again, or that said lightning managed to heal him.[/color]

[color=#800080;]Oh and now he's taunting and mocking the bird. Just brilliant.[/color]

[color=#800080;]"Screw this all, I'm gonna go inside where it's dry and just take my nap there," Dante groaned out loud to no one in particular, as he walked back into the Starbucks looking for an empty booth.[/color]

Edited by Toa Onarax, Feb 03 2013 - 01:53 PM.

"I'll tell you two things: First, any human on the surface will be completely annihilated by our Human Eradication Army. Second, that is my dinner - give it back!"
2lxvyvp.jpg

#17040 Online A Magus With Class

A Magus With Class
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,021 posts
  •  

Posted Feb 03 2013 - 01:55 PM

IC Hei"Well, we got to keep the citizens as far away from the action as possible," Kristy replied to Christopher. "Unfortunately, my powers aren't the best for that. I could make a wall of dark crystal but that would take everything out of me. The best I could do would be to create a negative aura around the casino." That's when she saw Jesika on the plane. "Hi," she said, walking over, trying to appear approachable. "What are you doing here?"

Edited by Constructman, Feb 03 2013 - 02:03 PM.

1322709438521.jpg

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users