IC:"I do not ask you to yield. Merely to continue this in a venue where less people are endangered by it." Alistair replied calmly, without looking at Demon. "Do what you wish. I merely ask that you do so without harming these civilians."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Asura chuckled as he placed another stack of cash into his safe. "Ah, the lovely, lovely greenbacks. My precioussss."

Ever since the arrival at Genosha, Asura had been making a killing selling his stolen pieces of tech to interested parties, be they underground connected outsiders, or mutants on Genosha proper looking for a little bit more by way of protection.

It was a good time to be Israel Cody.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC: Since Will had taken Jessika onto the spirit plane, where she'd arguably be safer than she would anywhere on the Blackbird itself, Tyrone felt no qualms in strapping himself into one of the seats

Alec wasn't so lucky. Since he'd been staring out the bay doors, he didn't have a seat to strap into. He was briefly thrown out the plane by the sudden swerving, but managed to shift his arm into a grappling hook form, clapping himself into the plane with a pincer-claw and steel cable

IC: "You as well?" Francesca remarked to Sarah, "There's like for of you guys who can do that. Are you all related?"

7AOYGDJ.jpg

OOC: This ^

IC:

"Well, Christine, Chris, and Christopher are all related in fact, Chris and Christopher are technically the same person... But from my dimension, I adopted Christopher not long after he was born," Sarah explained, "However, Christopher accidentally killed me when he absorbed my personality and memories... But he fixed everything when he had the Weapon-X doctor clone a new body for me out of his DNA (which explains why I have powers now), and Ashlynn was able to transfer me from Christopher to this body."

"I personally don't suggest trying that. It's not very fun."

IC: Nicole (Starbucks) Nicole pulled away and looked up at Robin, “Sorry about that,” she blushed. She got a bit afraid when it came to big storms like this. IC: Songbird (Blackbird) As the Blackbird hurtled towards the ground Ashlynn gripped the controls as hard as she could, her knuckles turning white. We are going down Ric… give me strength. She sent Alaric telepathically between the vast distances that separated them. The Blackbird got closer, the ground came rushing up to meet them. Three. Two. One. Deep breath. Ashlynn yanked the controls up and put as much powers into the jet’s thruster’s as she could. The nose of the Blackbird popped upwards. Then they impacted. Everything was chaos. Glass shattered, lights flashed red. Heat swam over Ashlynn. The Blackbird clipped the side of a building as it slid, and did a 180 flipping into the air as it landed on the ground upside down. Metal tore and shredded as it slid across the pavement unleashing a shower of sparks. As soon as it began it ended. The plane fell still and Ash let out another breath. She was upside down now, strapped into her chair. As she looked at the ceiling below her a drop of blood fell from her forehead and hit the roof. “Is everyone okay?” she stammered. IC: Feral (Blackbird) John was reached for a seat as the Blackbird impacted the ground. He flew through the air from the momentum, smashing through the windshield of the Blackbird. He felt glass tear through his flesh and sharp metal. He continued to fly forward before he hit the ground, and hard. He skidded across the ground, his speed burning away spots of his suit and rubbing his flesh away instantly. John groaned when he finally stopped and slowly got to his feet. He got up and snapped his neck back into place. He then reached around and began to tear pieces of shrapnel from his body as he walked. The Black bird hatch looked crumpled and unusable. John approached the side of the Blackbird Snikt. “Liliana!” he roared as he began to slash into the side of the plane, his claws cutting through the metal. He had to see if everyone was okay. IC: Triblade (Blackbird) Matt undid his buckle and fell downward onto the rooftop. He cursed as he got too his feet, feeling dizzy from the decent and a bit sick to his stomach. “Well that officially sucked.” IC: Mimic (Blackbird) Christine looked around, “We’re… alive?” she said as if she was surprised by this fact. IC: Beast (War-Room) Hank had of course implanted bugs within the Blackbird so he could monitor. He heard the entire conversation about killing the assassins and he also heard that Jessika was on board. Both of these things made Beast frown. But it could only get worse. He stood gripping the metal table as he listened to his X-Men scream as they hurtled towards the earth. Then he heard them impact, and nothing. The connection was severed. "No..." Hank said.

Edited by Sir Flex Nardius

IC:

(Scott,Blake)

With the Blackbird crashed, Scott unbuckled his seat, falling on his side. Blake was able to unstrap and land on his back. Scott was able to see a readout of the plane. Gods, shes gone. With the Blackbird down, that severed any communications link Scott could of made to Beast. "Everyone alright?" Scott asked. Blake nodded his head yes.

OCC: Flex, if you could check your inbox please.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: Silver Serpent

Susan just blinked for a few seconds before speaking. "Well that raises a whole fleet of other questions, starting with what do you mean by your dimension?" Susan asked curiously.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC HeiIt took a while for Kristy to gather herself. When she was finally coherent, she said in a sarcastic tone "Well that stunk." Looking around at the scene, she saw that the plane had been totally wrecked, and that she was upside down. Dropping down from the... "floor", she said in a frantic voice "We've only got a few seconds to get out; the assassins could attack us any moment!"

Edited by Constructman

IC: LibertyNoel smiled at Howard, telling he was getting a little tipsy. "Maybe you should go to sleep before you drink anymore.."IC: IcitineLilliana almost screamed as the plane began to crash, but instead she strapped herself into her chair and braced for impact. She shut her eyes as the plane hit the ground and turned upside down.Lilliana groaned as she was caught upside down, her head aching. Why was it hurting so much? "Hello?" She called out, unsure if anyone was still there to hear her.

Edited by -Windrider-

IC: Nero groaned, distress quite evident in his voice. He looked around at the rather jacked up plane, watching his various teammates unclip themselves from their seats. His stare swiveled down to his wheelchair. "Well... That could have gone better." He grumbled. "This is going to suck rather sincerely."

There was a click then a yelp as Nero and his wheelchair hit the ground tumbling wheels over person until Nero ended up laying on his side, once again groaning.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC: Ashley - Starbucks -

Before even Ashley realized what she was doing, the ground around the Starbucks began to shake, almost like an earthquake, around Demon, which is what he probably expected it to be, though he couldn't be more wrong.

Vines erupted from the ground all around Demon, though not just any kind of vines, they were very thick and leathery, and were about as thick the metal poles that would make up a swing set, this made then very non-conductive to lightning in case he tried it. They all lunged for him and began to wrap around all his limbs, entangling him completely, he had not seen this coming, not in a million years, as he had been way too focused on Luz to suspected the hyperactive girl in the Starbucks of anything.

Ashley stepped out of the Starbucks, her ruby eyes glowing brightly. She looked at the massive Thunderbird first. "I told you I wouldn't allow any fighting, you won't hurt this mutant, unless you want to go through me first." She said before turning to Demon. "And you... apologize to the massive bird for messing with her storm if you know what's good for you. She said, crossing her arms. "If you want me to free you that is."

IC: Nathan - Blackbird -

When the missile had hit, I'd been sucked out of the blackbird unexpectedly before the hatch had closed and thrown into free fall that was the thing about wings, they tended to catch the air, even when I didn't want them too. But the time I had stabilized myself and started to fly after the Blackbird it had already crash landed into the city, my first thought was finding Jesika, she had to be okay...I wouldn't forgive myself otherwise.

I landed next to the crashed plane in moments, I took out my adamantium katana and cut a large hole into the upside down plane, making an entrance. "Jesika!?" I shouted with obvious panic in my voice.

IC: Howard - Stark Industries -

"Sleep? Who has time for that these days?" He said, grinning wildly as he finished off his glass. "I'm not even that drunk yet, I mean it was only one glass."

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Julia, Jordan, Zack, Demon

Julia snapped forward, embedding her claws in the seat in front of her for support. Jordan, who was unfortunate enough to be sitting in the seat she chose to stab, almost ended up losing his earlobe. He swore silently but was thankful they were still alive.

Zack, on the other hand, had been jarred from his seat. He flew towards the front of the cabin, but before he would have gone splat against the windshield, his eyes lit up with a strange orange glow, and, amazingly enough, he halted in mid-air. Evidently the Phoenix, as weak as it was in Zack's body, had some sense of self-preservation. After a moment, he fell to the roof (or was it the ground now?) and dusted his costume off. It was a nice costume; one borrowed from the days of his father's possession by the Phoenix. A red, birdlike logo adorned his chest and his visor was angular and came to a point at the bridge of his nose, almost like a beak.

"Alright, let's get a head count," he coughed, "who's still conscious?"

I don't have time for this.

Demon resisted the urge to roll his eyes and looked up at Luz.

"I'm sorry. Really, I'm not usually this angry. You wouldn't believe the day I've been having."

Edited by The Zytrix

67tlbk.png

IC: Jeffery Pryde - Las Vegas -

The Harbinger and his goons would hardly get a chance to celebrate bringing down the Blackbird, as out of the very wall behind them emerged a speeding vehicle, just like a phantom. It also seemed to be on a collision course with Harbinger.

"Run him over Gabriel."

"Well that might be the pain medication actually...did the doctor say I wasn't suppose to take those and alcohol together? I forget."

Edited by Snelly

OOC: Remember this is the team roster:

Alpha: Alex, Nathan, John, Jared, Blake, Julia, Tyrone, Nero, Zack, Alaric, Liliana

Beta: Ashlynn, Jeremy, Scott, Chris, Alec, Jordan, Will, Kristy, Christine, Christopher, Fauna

IC: Nicole (Starbucks)

“Okay, good.” Nicole smiled. She watched as Robin stared into her wide blue yes, becoming lost in his green ones.

IC: Songbird (Blackbird)

Ash undid her seat-belt and used her telekinesis to keep herself from smashing face-first onto the metal roof. She looked around and clutched her bleeding forehead; it had been cut by a piece of glass. “Anyone hurt? I can heal you.” She said as she stumbled to her feet.

IC: Feral (Blackbird)

John tore his way through the Blackbird side, he pulled the metal back revealing a large opening before he jumped through. “Liliana are you alright?” he said as he rushed to where she was sitting upside down in her seat.

IC: Triblade (Blackbird)

“Everyone get out of here now!” he said. “They will be coming for us!”

IC: Mimic (Blackbird)

Christine undid Darkfang’s buckle and then grunted as she caught the blue furred mutant. She then undid her own and they both fell to the roof of the Blackbird. Her bare arm must have touched some of Darkfang’s skin because when she sat up her skin was suddenly blue.

“Well I’ll be ****ed.” She said.

IC: Novocain (Hellfire Labs)

“I need you to take me to Las Vegas,” Novocain said. “I know you aided the prisoners with Error and Everywhere, I’ve seen the live recordings.” He grinned.

“Take me there and I will destroy the footage and you can return to Hellfire.”

IC: Harbinger (Las Vegas)

"Simply beautiful," I said as I watched the Blackbird crash. "Search and destroy," I said nodding to my men. They moved through the inky blackness towards the Blackbird with their weapons primed. As I head what sounded like a car behind me, I whirled around and saw what appeared to be a car heading my way I grabbed a frag, primed it and tossed it in front of the trajectory of the car before rolling to the left, out of the car's path.

"Shoot the **** car!" I roared. My men leveled their launchers at the vehicle and fired.

Edited by Sir Flex Nardius

Jeff didn't even have time to swear as he grabbed Gabriel in a hug of sorts and phased the both of them through the car, then fell through the back of the car and phased right into the pavement.

The car meanwhile swerved sharply to the left the moment Gabriel was no longer in control of the vehicle, causing it to go into a sideways spin as the frag went off, setting the car ablaze. Harbringer's men fired at the already burning car, but it was rather moot point as the car's momentum kept it flying toward Harbringer and his men as a big burning husk of metal. Of course the launchers the men fired only caused pieces of the car to fly everywhere, most likely doing more harm to Harbringer and his men then it would have. A good chuck of the car was heading for Harbringer himself.

Meanwhile Jeff surfaced from the pavement, still holding on to Gabriel, only letting go once they were no longer inside the ground and becoming tangible again. Jeff panted, it had taken a lot of energy to phase that car repeatedly, not to mention the stunt he'd just pulled in getting them out of there. "Well that was...too close..."

"Well, it's a good thing you're staying here then." He said before bringing his lips to Noel's and stealing a kiss.

Edited by Snelly

IC: Harbinger (Las Vegas)

The grenade exploding veered the car off course. Now it was headed for me once again. Then the rockets hit and it exploded, a huge chunk of burning metal flying towards me. With reflexes honed from years of being a Weapon-X assassin I ducked and rolled the other way, the burning chunk flying over me completely. The chunk did happen to singe the edge of my trench-coat, which did not make me happy.

"That was my favorite coat." I growled as I got too my feet, using the night-vision technology in my red glasses to look for any nearby mutants. "Crush them," I pointed to the two figures as they came out of the earth.

A large mutant I called guppie nodded. He ran forward as his body began massive and made of pure stone, he swung a massive fist at Jeffery and Gabriel.

IC: Dante

Dante's forehead just meant with more palm as Dante rubbed his temple once more, so I was right and she was a mutant. What's more I'm just being ignored, am I like invisible or something. Ah I give up. "So everyone can't we all just get along now, this racket is pointless."

It was then that Dante realized something, when he had gone to help Demon he had dropped all the papers he had picked up on the ground next to him. That of course meant that now, all those papers were completely and utterly drenched. Just typical, just my bloody luck. Resigned, Dante just walked over to the ruined papers, from which the ink had bled to the point they were illegible, and got to his knees. "This sucks, this just bloody sucks. Rotten luck."

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

OOC: I am truly sorry for lack of new lines, if there is one. An "enter" will be put where there should be one. enter IC: Jared finished burning through the entrance. "I can provide light but I'll be a walking bullseye. OOC: enter IC: The corners of Robin's mouth turned upward for an instant, before he leaned in closer. "You know I won't let anyone hurt you." OOC: enterIC: Ben sighed, reappearing next to Novocaine an instant later. He wasn't sure he -wanted- to go back to hellfire, but keeping options open... Always good.OOC: enter.IC: Nick whistled. "Thanks for pulling me back. Those guys don't mess around."

Edited by Jon Snow

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

Ic: "My dear boy...I'm not going to kill you," Lynae said with a wicked smile, weaving her glamor. "I am going to have a little snack!"

The kid felt the pokes of the fangs but was too entranced to do anything about it, but as Lynae drank the life fluid from his body he could feel his strength waning. He was going to die. He knew it. The sedation granted by the hypnosis had left him dull to the situation but he could still feel the pain and almost see the energy being drawn right out of him -- the shock was very real. It felt like someone had sawed off his arm and he was watching the gruesome spillage like a strand of string pulled from a spool.

He couldn't believe it. His whole life had never once warned him that he would meet his demise here. It was too surreal. It was all a bad dream. It had to be. No, vampires weren't even real! This was a nightmare for sure. He was still drunk. This was too... too...

She stopped her binge and retracted her fangs. "Now," Lynae began, "you are going to sit her for a few moments and regain your strength. Then you are going to go out to your buddies and tell them I performed some vulgar act, in which you will then treat them to drinks on you. Got it?"

He slid his back down the wall like a dummy. He was white -- white as Lynae -- with shock, very mortal shock, and dumbly nodded before he passed out, unable to go on. His blood was too thinned by alcohol and Lynae had taken too much of it, and it was certain he would never move from his spot on his own power. What he had assumed to be the best night of his life was sure to become his last night.

• • •

Nick whistled. "Thanks for pulling me back," he said to Armin. "Those guys don't mess around."

"No," he agreed. "Which is exactly why we can't let this go on much longer. As soon as Lynae comes to us we'll spring a trap." The European's eyes scanned the scene with intensity as he meticulously calculated the pros and cons of every angle. "The terrorists seem competent enough, but they can't do much without the direction of their leader. If we take him out of the picture the minions would be easier pickings." The main issue was a very one-sided power scale. It was three mutants to maybe a dozen, and that was with counting the men sent to find the plane's wreckage. Plus, Armin could not risk using his powers whenever convenient -- he would have to limit himself to discreet uses or, best, none at all. It would be very tricky.

But they had the element of surprise, especially if these two kids could last longer than a few seconds outside of their car.

Now where's Kitty Pryde's twin? he wondered, not realizing that one of the kids was the one and same person he saw before in the restaurant.

Jeff shoved Gabriel as quickly as he could, pushing him out of harms way as Guppie charged after them. Jeff just stood their as Guppie swung act him, the fist going right through him, much to the shock of the giant stone man.

Jeff, still phased and intangible, reached out with his hand out at Guppie, going through his body. He began to concentrate, attempting to disrupt the bio-electric systems of Guppie's body and render him into a state of shock, probably followed by unconsciousness if Guppie was exposed to it long enough. "Have a nice sleep!"

They kissed for a while before Howard broke the kiss briefly, "Well...if this is punishment, I can't wait to see what you consider a reward."
Edited by Snelly

IC: LibertyNoel smiled teasingly, kissing Howard's jawline and up to his ear. "To get my reward you're going to have to get better, otherwise the pain might outweigh the pleasure." She whispered into his ear.IC: LynaeLynae sighed as the boy didn't get up. Humans were getting weaker and weaker through the years. She picked him up and thrust a five dollar bill in his hand. "Go to the nearest 7-eleven and get something to eat, you'll feel a lot better."

IC: Tyrone was fine. He'd simply absorbed the kinetic energy of the tumbling, metabolising it into pure physical strength. He flexed his shoulders and simply snapped his seatbelt, turning as he fell to hit the Blackbird's roof in a three-point landing.

Alec's battering had mainly been focused on his metallic arm. Already it was removing bent or buckled plates, switching them out with fresh ones it its own form of healing

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Spirit, Blackbird

Will reappeared with Jessika. "I got her." He said to Nathan, then he spotted Darkfang on the floor (or the roof) next to Mimic who happened to have blue skin. "What happened?" He asked as he came over and laid a glowing hand on Darkfang's head. "Did he hit his head or do you two just touch for to long?" When Darkfang was sufficiently healed he then sent a telepathic thought into his head. 'Wake up!'

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: A hand tapped Dante on the shoulder, holding out a few papers for him. "These flew inside. Thought you might want the more jobs sure parts of that research back."Alistair didn't take his eyes off of the unfolding scene.IC:Unnoticed, Alex stood outside of the wreck, eyes fixed on the blackness ahead of him. The attackers had cut off almost all power to the area, which meant that there were very few electrical signatures still present. And even fewer moving. His shield was angled in front of him, guarding against unforeseen attacks."Get any wounded people healed as fast as you can, as well as you can in the least amount of time." The technopath called over his shoulder. "They were ready for us. Which means that they're probably moving in as we speak."

Edited by Krayzikk Bieber

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Jesika

"OhmygodNathanareyouokay!" came the sound of Jesika's voice behind him, having been returned to the normal world safe. Still, it wasn't like she would have gotten hurt from the plane crash, given that fact that she would have just absorbed the kinetic energy from the impact. Jesika immediately ran over to the winged aerokinetic, navigating the wreckage surprisingly well, and hugged him tightly.

"Are you okay?" she repeated, her eyes wide.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Howard - Stark Tower -

"Good deal..." Howard replied, looking into Noel's eyes. "Though...I might be able to handle some of it now..."

IC: Nathan - Las Vegas -

I had stooped down to Jesika's eye level so that we could hug properly. I was so relieved to see that she was alright. "Yeah...yeah I'm fine, as long as you're fine."

IC: Jesika

"YougotsuckedoutoftheplaneandeverythingwasmovingsofastandwewerefallingandthenhegrabbedmeandeverythingwentwhiteandIwasn'tfallingandthenIwasokaybut-"

Jesika stopped her gigantic single word sentence for a breath. She was still breathing heavily, and her eyes were large from... excitement? Shock? Surprise? Nonetheless, Jesika continued to hug Nathan tightly.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -