OOC: Some of them, but there is a majority that do.

Face-palm.. again with the laser pointes Constructman? You know you don’t always have to take a bullet right? And can use your destructive powers for offense? I mean come on.

IC: Mimic (Las Vegas)

“I well… you didn’t answer me at the mansion and you never came down to the War-Room.” Mimic said as she suddenly appeared next to Aleks with a flash. She blushed since he was seeing her with blue skin.

“This will go away, I promise.” She said as she motioned to her skin color.

IC: NPC CoTC

The assassin Tyrone kneed in the stomach howled in pain from the super-strength blow. It actually made him fly about three feet away where he hit the ground; his lights out for now.

The scorpion Child jumped to the left, the blade cutting across its side instead. It hissed at Scott as its mouth parted to reveal grotesque mandibles with sharp teeth connected all on a human face. One of its pinchers snapped forward as it attempted to close it around Scott’s neck.

The assassin was blinded for a moment by Kristy’s laser-pointer-thing. He fired off random shots since he couldn’t see.

The first assassin was taken down by the destructive energy, while the second suddenly shape-shifted into what looked like a strange alien creature as it grabbed the pain fist with a giant clawed hand and attempted to crush Spirit’s hand.

IC: Songbird, Triblade (Las Vegas)

“Right Alec, I need to help Matt first though!” she replied. She’d seen what had happened to Matt and it didn’t look pretty. She flew through the air, dodging laser beams and shots from assassins as best as she could. This place was heII on earth, that’s the only way she could describe it. A laser beam flew past her, singing the tip of her wings as a bullets grazed her right leg.

She ignored the pain, swooping into the destroyed shop as she knelt next to Matt.

Matt was bleeding everywhere. “I think one of these things punctured a lung,” he said as he tore another piece of metal out, blood escaping his lips as he spoke.

“Shhh, save your energy.” She said as she helped tear out the last of the shrapnel, hating the way Matt winced from the pain. She then placed her hand on his most grievous wound and summoned her healing energy.

“Alex,” she said over the com. “We need you to hack the mech’s com’s and speak with them.” She said.

“Matt fired at them like a a** and now they are attacking X-Men,” she said. “Tell them we are on the same side and that Matt is rogue or something, or that it was an accident and he’s very sorry. We can’t afford to have them attacking us right now, Alex if you can’t do this I think we’re all going to die.”

IC: Feral (Las Vegas)

John watched in awe and shock as the beads of blood drifted into the air as if the gravity had been suddenly turned off. He felt a strange sensation in his veins and inside his skull. John shook his head, was he going insane? Suddenly he heard a voice behind him, he whirled around slashing at whatever was behind him.

“Get out of my head!” he growled.

IC: Harbinger (Las Vegas)

I felt something surge through the dust around me, claws barely scraping my backside. So I did what I had too. I jumped into the air, using a nearby wall to pounce off from I flipped past the knew beast, my dark coat billowing behind me as my crimson glasses reflected the wolf looking mutant.

“I always wanted a new rug,” I smiled behind my mask as I fired four shots at the creature’s chest, relying on the laser-sight, the silencer on the desert eagle making the shots nearly silent.

IC: Darkfang (Las Vegas)

Using his powers Jeremy ferried about five hostages to safety, but there seemed like there were more, a few stuck in their cars on the edges of the battle.

Edited by Sir Flex Nardius

OOC Does anybody know where Humva got to? Spartan is stuck in non-plot until he/she returns.IC KnowerFinding no interaction, I went down to the strategy centre and took up my usual position: sitting down in front of a circular table with holographic projector built in. That's where I had been for the past two months; if I wasn't sleeping (which I usually wasn't), then I was here, trying to cram as much productivity into one day as possible. "Computer," I said. "Load all of the data available on the hacking." "Identified as Agent Odysseus, Pantheon team," the computer responded. "Reetrieving all data within clearance level (random letter)." Leaning on the table, a projection of the Helicarrier came into view. "At 14:49, UTC-5, December 25th, 2012, the Helicarrier was infected with a virus sent by an unknown factio-" "Yeah, you don't have to explain," I said impatiently. "Just gather all of the available information and let me view it all at once." The projection quickly changed to that of a display of information. "Hm..." I said, looking over the info, like I had done for almost my entire career here. Except this time, the stakes were SO up.

IC:
"It's alright, Mama Smurf. I've seen weirder, believe me."
IC:
"Well, if you're gonna get an attitude."
Brando whipped out an iPad from his bag on the kitchen table and moved out into the foyer, hooking it up to the TV and playing a video of a gaunt looking South African man, directing troop movements and screaming bloody murder at hostages. It was almost like a scene out of Rambo...
"Either of you know anything about this guy?"
IC:
"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good~!" Brooklyn cried.
-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:

The assassin that had shot Kristy didn't get to fire any more shots. The asssassin was shocked by a cold, bare hand that suddenly grabbed his face. A small time later, the assassin crumpled to the ground, unconscious. Christopher so no reason to finish him off. He'd been eliminated. To make sure that when the assassin couldn't fight any more, he did the sensible thing. He took his arms. As Christopher retracted his claws, he rushed over to Kristy, picking her up and running her off to Ashlynn.

IC:".... Brooklyn, I get the feeling you're referencing something, but I don't know what." Rebekah commented after a pause, not for the first time annoyed that even the most basic of recent culture evaded her understanding.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

She playfully shoved Aleks, “Hey ah’m not a smurf!” she said. “Anyway I have people to save,” she said as she turned away from him to summon her teleportation powers. But suddenly they were gone, as if they’d never been there. Her skin returned to her normal shade.

“**** ah need a power,” she said turning around. Then without warning she leaned in and kissed Aleks passionately. She then pulled away from him with a smile on her lips.

“Ah know its not right to steal powers when ah kiss guys, but ah can’t lie and say this is the first time ah’ve done that.”

IC:

(Blake)

"And I could use a new coat" Blake spat at Harbinger, dodging most of the shots, only one climbing Blake in his shoulder. Standing on two legs, Blake ran right at Harbinger, sliding down at the last second, right claw up, aiming to maul Harbinger's legs.

(Scott)

Scott ducked quickly, sheathing his katana in the process. Rolling back, Scott aimed to deliver a swift kick to the scorpion's chest.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: Fauna

Fauna intended to switch to her human form for only an instant to heal the wound inflicted by the knife. But instead she found herself sinking to her knees as the blood slowed to a small trickle. The slash in her side was deeper than she had thought at first. "There's no time to rest, you need to get your rear in gear!" Fauna scolded herself mentally.

OOC: @Flex. Please note that firing a laser cannon would not slow down anyone's fall, cause a laser is made of light, it doesn't make sense. Plus even if someone was partly made of metal their organic parts would still be completely scrambled on impact with the ground, especially with a constant stream of wind pushing down on him to make him fall faster.

Or at least, logic would say that. And really, if you try to ignore sheer logic, that's just sad. If you come up with a logical way for him to survive then fine, but stuff like this won't cut it.

IC: Nathan - Las Vegas -

The mad doctor had fallen from the sky, and at this point he was either dead or dying, I had no doubt about that. Still, the crazy man of science had cheated death before, I wasn't gonna take the chance that he was gonna survive this time. I was gonna make sure he stayed dead, even if I had to cut his head off to do it. Heck if he could somehow survive as just a head, maybe I'd keep it as a pet, put it in my closet with all my other junk.

I flew down toward Novocain, raising my sword in preparation to chop his head clean off the moment I got close enough.

SWIPE

IC: Jeffery Pryde - Las Vegas -

Jeff lifted up Gabriel's head carefully and let him use his legs as a cushion. "Don't talk like that, will make it." Though to be honest Gabriel was probably right, Jeff just didn't want to admit it. "I'm sorry I dragged you into this."

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: ShawClang.Nathan's blow met the forehead of a man who had not been there a moment before. Behind him, a teleporting mutant could be seen grasping his shoulder."I am so very disappointed in you, Doctor," Sebastian Shaw said casually.OOC: Completely reasonable explanation for this--besides the fact that Novocain's rather important to the plot at the moment--if need be.

67tlbk.png

IC: Spirit

Will released a blast of destruction through the hand that the assassin was holding onto, blowing the claw off. He then raised his other hand and fired twin beams of destruction and pain energy at the assassin.

IC: Silver Serpent

“What do you mean?” Susan asked Sarah. “Is it a secret organisation?”

IC: Iron Bolt

“Um, I don’t really have control of that power yet, the last time I used it I ended up fried the electrical system of an entire building.” Walter said to Warren.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC-Sayf:

"Okay, I really, really don't know what I'm doing back in a mech," Sayf growled, back in the seat of his mech that he didn't remember the name to...Dunamis, or something like that, which had a huge sniper rifle, and, like...other stuff. He was also well back from everybody who was fighting, and if things got too hot, he would start taking shots at squads of hostiles.

"Also, hi. Jayne, I want an explanation: Why are you in another fight?"

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: As soon as the assassin had been blasted back, Nero grabbed the sound wave released form the concussive collision, and flung it at the assassin in the form of a wall of wailing swords.

---

A flaming bullet seared through the air towards Mimic's position, fired from a nearby window. The mutant sniper who fired at her lit yet another bullet on fire in his hand before taking careful aim, apparently being able to fire the things off with whatever power he held.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

I froze in complete shock. My blade didn't do anything to this guy...what was he made of? "Get...get out of my way!" I said to the man who had protected Novocain, leaping backwards and then sending a blast of air to remove this obstacle.

IC: ShawShaw stood firm. All of the energy from the wind was transferred into his body upon contact."I don't think you know who you're dealing with," he remarked, "because if you did, you would have known better than to try that."Shaw took two steps forward."Now, I simply must be leaving with Novocain. You won't interfere if you know what's good for you."

67tlbk.png

I stopped, it seemed physical attacks weren't working on him, it was time to try a different tactic. "No, I don't, and quite frankly I don't care. Novocain has to die, end of story."

Shaw wound find the air around him begin sucked away as I formed a large vacuum around him, I had to keep concentrating to maintain it, but it was rather effortless really. "Now why don't you take a nice nap?"

IC: Novocain Novocain was in terrible pain from the impact. Even turning to his metal side his insides had been scrambled his bones shattered, he was leaking blood everywhere. "Shaw?" Novocain croaked. He was finished yet, Nathan would die fr this. He reached into his coat pocket and pulled out one of the many syringes he'd brought with him. He then Injected the healing serum into himself, followed by several more of the syringes, his injuries were so severe he needed all the help he could get. He felt some his begin to heal and he began to snap some of his bones back into place so they would heal as well. IC: Mimic With Aleks borrowed assassin reflexes Christine saw the burning bullets heading for her skull. She didn't know what we was doing completely but she trusted Aleks powers, brushing through his memories on how they worked.A metal car near them suddenly shifted as the roof turned into a tall metal shield, deflecting the bullets. Ducking behind the cover Christine searched around for a weapon. She saw a fun lying on the ground near a dead assassin to her left. Her had closed around the rifle as she snapped it up, somehow knowing how to reload it with ease. She'd never handled a gun before but with Aleks running in her veins she knew how. She then flashed from behind cover as she blasted several rounds at the mutant in the window.IC: HarbingerI grimaced as the claws render my leg, splattering my blood onto my dark pants. "You will regret that," I spat as I unleashed a kick towards Blake's gut followed by a swipe upwards with my blade at his face. IC NPC CoTCThe scorpion took the kick to the chest; stumbling back. He hissed again before his mandibles opened up and he unleashed a thick black acid from his mouth as he spat it at Scott's visor.The swords made of sound stabbed into the assassin before he could react, killing him almost instantly.OOC: edited to add the assassins death that Nero was fighting

Edited by Sir Flex Nardius

"You though it was fun too? Well, I guess I finally met someone as insane as I am." Jeff said jokingly. Now Jeff was completely sure, but the way the world kept on spinning around him he guessed that he probably had a concussion of some sort, he sorta wanted to just pass out as the pain was becoming unbearable.

Though he refused to do so, Gabriel was in far worse condition that he was, he had to stay awake for his sake. Maybe help would still come. He really wished he hadn't forgotten his cell phone when he left home this morning, though even if his mom somehow actually answered there was no telling where in the world she was at the moment.

Edited by Snelly

IC: ShawAdmittedly, this caught Shaw a bit off guard. No matter; the energy absorbed from Nathan's previous attack had already been metabolized into more energy for Shaw's body, allowing him the equivalent of a quick breath taken before the vacuum took hold. Then, it was a simple matter of using the rest of that energy to escape the vacuum. Shaw lunged for Nathan's midsection--if the vacuum had been too large to escape that way, Nathan himself would have been suffocating as well--throwing all of his weight and momentum into one heck of a tackle.

67tlbk.png

IC: Nero was unsure if the assassin had survived the wall of sound swords, but he had no intention of remaining in one spot to find out. In no mood to drag his way back into his chair and work to get back into it, Nero finally let the beast take hold, fur rippling across his body and his bones creaking in protest as his form changed and his spine forced realignment.

When fully shifted, Nero tore off away from the assassin, intent on regrouping and gaining an advantageous position.

---

The moment Christine had altered the shape of the car, the assassin who commonly went by his codename "Catapult" was on the move, heading to select another location. Across the his comm-link, Catapult murmured "Two targets by the altered car, targets have powers of an unknown capacity, one at the very least can alter metals. Let's get a flash freeze dropped around their position to make them stress a little."

The assassin who he was speaking to grinned from his rooftop position, and with a totally unnatural leap, leaped from one building to another, dropping a group of sparkly objects around Christine and Aleks's position. As soon as they hit the ground, the area around where they dropped began to quickly freeze over, surrounding the duo with a large icy ring that was swiftly creeping towards their position.

As that occurred, Catapult continued to fire on them from his new position, making sure to not get overzealous so he could react to any return fire.

Edited by .:Advent Aeternale:.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC: Malik True to Jeff's hopes help soon did arrive, for if the teen looked down the road he would see a sleek dark green motorbike rushing towards them. Who was idiotic enough to rush towards a battle, that was Malik. I'm not gonna let them all die, I just hope I'm not too late. Why aren't you the noble one. I don't have time for your , After Malik had bailed on Lucas, primarily because he just had no idea how to approach Gabe again. Not to mention that he felt that all things considered the others were better off without, Malik had taken to the road only bothering recently to stop at a gas station. That was when he saw it on the T.V., Vegas had fallen under attack and many innocent lives were in danger. Without bothering for caution, Malik had rushed back, there was no way he could leave innocents to die, especially not because he abandoned the area. Thus here he was, speeding towards the battle when his eye's caught sight of two bodies on the road. Two blood soaked injured bodies, that would probably die without help. Skidding to a stop in front of the two, Malik quickly dismounted his bike, his eye's widening as he recognized one of the boy's. "Gabe?" , he's injured far worse than it looked like, he needs help immediately. Malik flipped his helmet visor so Gabe could see his face, before getting down to his knees to pick him up. "I'm really sorry buddy, I shouldn't have abandoned you, not should I have called you a freak. I'm a horrible person." Not bothering to wait for Gabe's response, Malik lifted him onto the bike, it was difficult, but not impossible. Malik then turned his attention to Jeff and pulled him onto the bike as well. As he mounted the bike once more, Malik turned it around so they'd be heading in the direction of the hospital, "Alright guys, it's overused, but hold on tight." Hey god, if you exist, please help me save these guys. You really should just ask me for help.

Edited by Toa Onarax

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

Well ****. Shaw moved at a much faster speed than I had anticipated, it appeared he could use the kinetic energy from my previous attacks against me, or something like that. I really didn't have much time to dwell on this as I was tackled to the ground with Shaw on top of me. "Get...OFF!" I grabbed at Shaw's arms as I attempted to throw him off me, my wings beating against the ground furiously.

"Thank you..." Jeff said weakly to Malik. Jeff did his best to hang on tightly to Malik and stay on the bike, but he felt consciousnesses slowly slipping away. It was difficult to keep his eyes opened.

Edited by Snelly

Christine summoned her borrowed power as she lifted herself and Aleks up on pillars of concrete, the ice still began to creep up it but it was slowed greatly. A few of Catapult’s shots hit Christine, grazing her body, the bullets searing her flesh due to the flames. She grimaced as she aimed at where the flaming bullets were coming from and fired several more shots.

IC: NPC Novocain (Las Vegas)

Novocain continued to wait as his body repaired itself, it was slow and painful. “Don’t kill him Shaw, he’s mine!” the mad doctor cackled. Novocain turned to see a few escaped hostages cowering behind a vehicle nearby. He grinned before pulling out two syringes and loading them into his metal arm. He then took aim and fired, sending the syringes into the two hostages. He cackled as the Nitroids were pushed into the hostages’ blood stream. Suddenly they began to change; their bodies growing as massive muscles bulged and grew. When the transformation was over one of the Nitroid enhanced humans grabbed the car, roaring as it threw it into a line of assassins. Not only were their strength enhanced, but their speed as well.

IC:

"It's not secret," Sarah said, "It's just that the X-Men of this reality is different than the ones from mine. Trying to explain who someone is without actually knowing them is difficult, if not impossible."

"Please," Warren said, a mischievous look in his eyes, "When my powers appeared, I caused a blackout in my school. Besides, all you have to do is hit me, and I can do the rest."

"Put pressure on where you've been hit," The shape-snifter said, "It'll help slow the bleeding."

When he and Kirsty arrived where Ashlynn and Matt where, he gently put Kristy down near Ashlynn.

"She's been shot. I need you to take care of her."

A small, accurate burst of bullets came at "Catapult". If the mutant was paying attention, Chris popped behind the building that he'd been using for cover. He had made sure that he was behind a building, and a sturdy one too. No need to suffer the wrath of exploding bullets.

IC: Jesika

"Nathan!"

A high pitched voice laced with terror sounded nearby the three combatants. Near a pile of wreckage, standing wide-eyed and looking terrified, was Jesika. She looked realatively unharmed, thanks to her power just stopping any shrapnel before it impacted her skin, but her hair looked a bit singed. Possibly from the multitude of energy beams that had been shot down to the battle field by the giant robots overhead. Her power didn't do anything against that. Jesika could have sworn that she'd seen those giant robots on TV somewhere...

Yeah.

Still, they hadn't been shooting at her, so she pretty much ignored them. Jesika couldn't just sit inside the wrecked plane while Nathan was out there. Out here was dangerous, and she didn't want anything to happen to him. "Don't hurt him!"

At first, it seemed she was talking to Nathan, but it soon because clear that she had directed it towards both Shaw and Novocain.

Edited by Gravity

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Shaw"Oh, I won't hurt him," Shaw lied, "just leave him with a warning."He managed to get into a position where he had one knee resting firmly on Nathan's chest, then drove a super-strength fist towards Nathan's wing. It was aimed for a joint that was essential for flight, but even if it didn't hit its intended target, it would damage the wing pretty badly."And a broken wing."He looked directly at Nathan and said through gritted teeth,"So help me god, if I ever see you again, you'll find yourself in a hospital with as many intact bones as I have reasons to let you live."The mutant he had brought with him put a hand on him, and they were gone. A moment later, the mutant returned and left with Novocain.

67tlbk.png

Jesika's voice had distracted my attention. Why hadn't she stayed in the ship? Thankfully she looked relatively unharmed. That was when Shaw slammed his fist down.

I cried out as I felt excruciating pain in my right wing, Shaw's warning was pretty clear. I wasn't sure what he'd just broke in my wing but it was something important, cause it hurt a lot.

IC [Luz/Starbucks]

The thunderbird had sat in silence for some time now, contemplating the situation. Several minutes and drenched clothes later, she collapsed her wings, her form beginning to ripple. "I will spare this gifted mortal's life entirely because of the girl's request." She said, her voice carrying over the storm but still soft. "No more, no less, Historian."

A moment later a woman in a cloak stood on the top of the building, looking down at the crowd gathered. The storm continued, but without her will driving it, it would soon begin to dissipate. The girl... she still couldn't put exactly what she was remembering her from. She knew this girl was from before this time, when Luz still roamed the skies freely. The simple fact that someone had invoked such emotion in her was troubling to the thunderbird, who turned and began searching for a way to ground level.

voidstars.png

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong

IC: A squawk of static hissed into Will's comm; Alec's way of grabbing his attention.

"Spirit, you're supposed to be on the defence team! The heck are you playing at trying to fight these guys! Songbird could use some back-up and you're our other healer. Go ghost and get to her position!"

IC: "You feeling better?" Anton asked a completely different Will, noticing his compatriot waking up, "Best nod or shake your head to answer. Talking might be a bit difficult for now."

IC: "So its basically string theory yes?" Francesca said, swallowing a mouthful of omelette, "The different universes are created in parallel because different choices made in each have caused them to diverge from a path they originally shared." She noticed the looks Sue and Silver were giving her, "...I had a private education."

NPC: As John swung his claws the twisted and coiled in the air like live snakes. His legs seemed to stretch and stretch on to infinity, the vertigo and effort of standing making his knees quiver. He could dimly see the assassin causing it, on a rooftop that was simultaneously right next to him and on the other side of the world, and bobbing up and down like it had springs in its foundations.

"If its all too much for you, just close your eyes and sleeeeep," the assassin insisted, as sky and earth slowly started to switch places

NPC: As a feral-looking mutant took on Harbinger, Alex wasn't going to be left alone. Something like a grenade made of flesh hit the ground behind him, its own organic nature and the dust and grit covering the asphalt reducing its noise to a small splat. Then a hiss as it started exuding a cloud of gas so obviously toxic it was turning the air green. He could put his shield up to protect himself from it, but an airtight shield left him with the risk of suffocating. Likewise if he tried expanding his shield to force the gas away from him, he'd thin out the finite air within his forcefield and any mountaineer can tell you thats not too good for the brain. Perhaps he could wrap his shield around the grenade and trap the gas-

Oh, nevermind, two more just landed to his sides, one after the other, spewing equally noxious-looking fumes.

OOC: Anyone else with some characters in need of NPC assassins to fight?

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC:

Will nodded. He really didn't like the bandages, nor the feeling that his 'nap' had given him. Although, he was still better off than before.

Sarah couldn't help but chuckle at Francesca's statement, "The last time I heard anything like that was when I was in college. But yes, I'd assume the principle is the same. Or maybe someone up above likes being able to have almost every single version of the apocalypse on 'my' earth."

OOC: Open for interaction after this post...

IC: Elias

Gooooooooooood morning everyone.

And what a great morning it is, wouldn't you agree? Mostly sunny this morning with a bit of overcast later in the day. Twenty-five percent chance of scattered showers later tonight with one-hundred pecent chance of crashing planes, scattered showers of high-powered lasers, and missles fired from giant robots dropping from the sky. All in all, fairly average day, but remember to pack your body armor when going out, it's raining bullets over here.

So yeah.

I really didn't think this was normal for Las Vagas. I mean, maybe the giant robots were just a result of me staying up too late watching sci-fi movies, but everything else. Yeah. Come to think of it, I must have a very active imagination, considering the fact that those laser impacts looked as real as the bullets and gunshots ringing out over there. All I wanted was to take a nice evening walk through town, but noooooo.

The giant robots just wouldn't let me.

Anyway, shootout in Vagas. Three-sided, by the looks of it.

I stayed at a relative distance from the fighting, having a nice vantage point from the top of the building. It was quite dark out, and even if it was light enough to see, I wasn't that worried about being spotted. I was a mutant, but I didn't have any flaming wings or green fur that would immediately give me away. I always did get a bit jumpy, but who could blame me? Especially with what was going on right now down there. It wasn't that hard to see that there were mutants fighting, given the wings and the flashes of energy and stuff. The robots flying in the sky, well... It wasn't something that you saw every day. If the initial plane-crash and fighting before it didn't catch your attention, the mech rocketing across the horizion sure did.

Here I was, sitting ontop of a building, shaking my head, and watching an all-out war.

Not how I planned to spend my evening, but hey.

IC: Jesika

"Nathan!" Jesika called again, this time much less scared and much more worried. She sprinted at a considerable speed across the mostly wrecked ground, closing the distance between her and Nathan quite quickly for someone of her size. She knelt down, but seemed hesitant to touch him given the fact that she had absolutely no idea what had happened to him... Besides the wing.

Jesika's face was pale, and she tried not to think about that, especially with the awkward angle that it was bend at. Up close, she still looked scared, but not for herself. "Are you going to be okay?"

Edited by Gravity

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC: Ashley - Starbucks -

Slowly the vines released Demon, withering away into the ground, though Ashley's focus was now entirely on Luz. She sighed in relief that Luz had relented, but she was sorta surprised the Thunderbird had listened to a silly girl like her.

Luz was now in human form and looking for a way down, Ashley in her drenched clothes walked over to the brick wall that made up the structure. Using her powers thick vines began to grow on the wall like an ivy, allowing her to climb up the building with ease.

Luz found herself being glomped by the green haired plant girl. "Thankyouforlisteningtomeandnotfryingmybrainsoutorbitingmyheadofforjustkidnappingmeandfeedingyoutoyourhatchlingsor..." Her words sounded like a non-stop blur.

I slowly got up to a sitting position, trying not to move my right wing, but it was difficult, I couldn't even fold my right wing onto my back properly, it both caused me great pain and it stuck out funny and in not a way it was supposed to. "I know you're all stoked about getting wings of your own but...it really sucks when they get damaged..." I wasn't used to this kind of pain, a wounded wing was not the same as an injury on any other part of my body would be.

Edited by Snelly

IC:Alistair exhaled loudly, hand returning from his side, and his posture relaxing. Despite this, he was remarkably unruffled for a mortal amongst such powerful entities.

Idly, his footsteps carried him to within a few yards of Ashley and Luz, stopping there, and leaning against the wall. Approaching further, he decided, was unwise. Especially when the thunderbird was most likely far from thrilled at his interruption in her fight, and Ashley... Ashley was unpredictable at best. And so it was that he stood underneath the protective awning of Starbucks, trying to wipe the water off of his face.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC [Luz/Alameda]

"What's the reason for your quick manner of speech?" It was the only thing Luz could really think to say at that moment.

voidstars.png

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89

"In short, my English Lit friend, living in a mental world of absolute rights and wrongs, may be imagining that because all theories are wrong, the earth may be thought spherical now, but cubical next century, and a hollow icosahedron the next, and a doughnut shape the one after." -Isaac Asimov, responding to a letter he had received saying that scientific certainty was false, The Relativity of Wrong