IC: Krystal - Institute -

A loud howl echoed across the mansion, you'd swear there was a wolf loose in the building. Of course anyone who'd been living in the mansion the past two months knew better.

It wasn't long after that Dr. McCoy and Tera were confronted by none other than Krystal. The wolf-mutant was holding a robot in each hand, or was dragging what was left of them across the floor at any rate. She looked quite battered and beaten, plenty of red scratches, burns, and other wounds across her furry body. She also looked rather ticked "Do you know what the heck is going on Dr McCoy? Why is the mansion on lock down and attacking everyone? I had to go through several metal shutters and a dozen robots just to reach you...." She dropped the two robots with a loud thud and jerked her thumb behind her, there was a trail of sheer destruction.

Edited by Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: "I guess so..." Francesca had been looking at the door. It looked like metal from a distance, but the closer you got you realised something was off. There was no sheen, no shimmer of reflecting lights or indeed her own face despite the metal being clear. Which was another thing, it was too clear. There were no scrapes or slashes where you might expect them, no seams or welds along joins. It was like someone had used the photoshop filler tool to just drop a big block of bluish white into the air. Not quite up to the Danger Room's usual standards.

Nevertheless Francesca stared at it, focusing the reality-warping power of her brain waves into a beam of power lancing from her eyes. The metal wall collapsed as a pile of slush. Blue raspberry slush to be exact. It would have been delicious if it wasn't sloshing round their feet

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC:

"Note to self, never tick off girl with the ability to turn things into various fruit-flavored sludge," Warren muttered to himself. He had lept back to avoid said slush when it disolved, not wanting to electrocute himself.

Their next challenged awaited them as Warren stepped over the sludge, into the next room.

Robots. A group of five.

This was more up to Warren's speed. He had never really mentioned to anyone that he had the ability to do what he did next.

"If you have a cell phone, you better hope there's nothing too important on it," He remarked, promptly before expanding the magnetic field around him, and the robots.

So far, he hadn't mentioned it to anyone. His parents, Mr. McCoy... No one knew. The robots quickly shut down as they came into contact with the electromagnetic field. Once Warren was confident that they couldn't restart, he drew the field back in. So it only was conformed around his body. One had to always be careful to avoid frying everything by careless EMP detonation.

"Alright," He said, turning back to Francesca, "Should we go find Mr. McCoy?"

IC:Alex glanced around at the people around him. "Alright, I'll drive. If we get chased, we'll need the extra boost fron technopathy. Alec, I'm going to want you and anyone else combat capable watching the road behind us. If we're chased, I want you guys to screw with them however you can.""Spirit, keep an eye on everyone else and be ready to heal if things get nasty."IC:

"I've been all over the place. Asia, Europe, Africa. Spent some time in South America, though not as much there. I've been to every state at least once, and for the record, Alaska is really, really cold."IC:"Apparently, the Danger Room is malfunctioning." Tera said, taking in the new arrival's odd appearance with a raised eyebrow. "In other words, we're going to have to wade through a sea of these things to the basement four floors below us."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: "Er..."

Warren could hear the note of fear in Francesca's voice. He looked around at he to see she had turned and was facing back at the basement they had come from. The one where she'd turned a door to slush.

Slush that was even now reforming behind them. But not into a door. See, the door had been part of the Danger Room and turning into a drink hadn't altered that. Francesca had given it texture and colour and probably flavour but it was still a projection created and controlled by what was left of the Danger Room's circuitry. So the Danger Room was giving it a new shape better suited to testing the capabilities of the two mutants, as per its programming. By the time Warren turned it had already given itself four spidery jointed legs and a bulbous body. A lens of blue raspberry ice served as an eye of sorts as it grew arms as well. They too had the insectile joints, but each one was crystallising the slush into a long curved blade. Hoping Warren would follow suit Francesca threw herself aside to avoid an incoming sweep from one of the scythes...

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Ashley

"Eck! I'm never going to Alaska! I'd probably freeze into a Popsicle the moment I went outside!" She shivered, then let out several coughs. "Great...my throat hurts now."

IC: Krystal - Institute -

Krystal sighed, seemingly to worked up to notice the way Tara looked at her, either that or she was just used to it. "Well then, I guess we have to get to the basement. I have a healing factor...so I can survive pretty much anything the mansion throws at us, so I'll stay in the lead."

IC:"Would you like some tea?" Alistair asked, glancing at Ashley. "I have a bunch of it at home. Would only take a minute or two to warm up some water."

IC:"Yes, but healing factors don't deal with blood loss." Tera pointed out, settling into a relaxed stance. "And as one of the more destructive fighters here, it would be very bad if you passed out from blood loss. And by the looks of you right now, you've already lost some.""It might be better to have you watching our backs."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Spirit

"Got It." Will said.

IC: Iron Bolt

Walter cut down the metal covered door and came upon three robots and a freeze ray, he jumped back and lifted the door to block the bullets that one of the robots fired. He concentrated and sent a lighning bolt through the door and into the robots, however then the freeze ray fired and he jumped back right before the door was frozen in place, blocking the hallway.

IC: Silver Serpent

Susan placed her hand on the barrier and it thickened and extended in a spike to stab the laser. "So should we try to find out what's wrong or just stay here and wait for someone to fix it?" She asked Sarah. "You've been here longer then me."

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: Assault

The ship-mounted cannon batteries continued to fire, their shells exploding against the force field with brilliant explosions of fire and energy that lit up the sky. The ships themselves didn't give any indication off letting up the bombardment on the glowing shield protecting the Brotherhood. For all intents and purposes, it looked as though the Enforcers were trying to bring down the force field through brute force alone. And that was true... Just not entirely true.

On the island itself, Enforcer Operatives made their way towards the Brotherhood base. They had landed undetected under the cover of darkness, away from the main attack. Their matte-black suits allowed them to move quickly and silently towards the glowing field of energy that surrounded the Brotherhood. All fifteen squads, each comprised of five cammandos, were equipped with the latest Enforcer tech, along with a single piece of very important equipment for each squad. One of the squads, code named Omega, had already made it to the shield. No more than fifty meters behind it rose a great metal wall. That would come later, but first the energy field. The squad leader, the maroon stripes on his otherwise black armor denoting his rank, held up a hand to signal his squad to stop. The various sensors built into his helmet gave him all sorts of readings on the force field, but most importantly, it was fluctuating. Command believed that there couldn't be more than two dozen, maybe a bit more, mutants keeping the shield active at a given time. And when the shield encompassed such a large area, it would only be a matter of time before shield fell under the constant barrage of cannon rounds from the destroyers. The thing was, they didn't plan on waiting for the shield to fall on it's own.

The squad leader directed his attention back to the shield before him. Two of the men in his squad had deployed a devie of some kind, one of them attaching wires to moniters and emitter-like tools, while the second was tapping commands into a pad on his forearm plate. Here on the far side, the force field was noticably more dim than where the rockets were exploding against it. It made sense, with the mutants directing their power to where the shield was under attack, reenforcing it with their combined power. Just like they expected. After a moment longer, the two technicions nodded to the commander, before activating the device. A small hum came from the box, before suddenly the section of force field before them failed. There was no bright flash of light, no loud pop. It just disappeared.

Without wasting a moment, the squad slipped through the opening one at a time. Once the last man was through, the force field closed up once again. They were in.

Across the island, the rest of the squads gained entry through the force field in a similar manner. The devices used were a direct result of years of research into mutant powers. After all that time, they eventually figured out how to nullify said powers for an amount of time. Even if it did take some adjusting, the Enforcers weren't going to waste an advantage like that.

OOC: Devices were approved for limited use by the noble Sir Snarkingto-

er

i mean

The Snark Knight.

;P

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:"I've got a wide variety of teas. Chamomile, herbal, Bengal spice, green tea. Probably a few I've forgotten even existed." Alistair said, as they exited the park. He glanced around, settling on a direction. "This way."

IC:"Alright. Before we go anywhere, I need to know what it is that the Danger Room normally does."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:"I'm British. Tea is a way of life." The teen joked with a grin, as he kept walking. After a few minutes, he turned off the road, and walked up to a small house. A single turn of a key unlocked the door, and he turned to Ashley. "After you."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

"Sweetie, I..."

Brooklyn sighed and looked down at her feet before reaching out and hugging Rebekah tightly, squeezing her with a muffled sound in her throat as she gently rocked the ex-Weapon from side to side. Her arms quivered in the hug, and for the first time, a slow crack appeared in the Stepford Smiler's grin.

"We'll talk, okay?" she whispered, her voice cracking. "But not now. Not in a hospital, not with Aleks...you know. Bekah, I heard over the intercom, I'm so, so sorry..."

IC:

"IT'S SO DARK IN HERE!"

Across the large, pitch black warehouse, Tyler Haley walked into a wall and cursed loudly.

-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:Brooklyn quickly found herself being hugged tightly, being gently patted on the back. She could see the mask slip, the constant smile dropping for just a moment. She wasn't surprised, but even so she could feel a wave of sympathy welling up. "Okay, Brooklyn. Just let me know when you want to."She faltered slightly at the mention of Aleks' name. "He should be okay. It was... Really close, but he should be okay."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Silver Serpent

"Ok then." Susan said as she extended another spike into the last laser gun, then she reasorbed the barrier, made a sword, and slashed the door barely making a scratch. "Can you shift into someone stronger?" She asked Sarah.

Edited by Takanuvainika

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC: Ashley "Thank ya!" Ashley chirped as she entered the home. She stopped for a moment. "Um...you wouldn't happen to have any spare clothing that a girl could where somewhere would you? I don't want to sit down anywhere with wet clothes...I might ruin something." Not only that but she really wanted to wear something that was dry.

IC:

"That's good. That's really...really good, Bek."

Brooklyn squeezed Rebekah somewhat softer than before and looked back up into the violet eyes of her one-time savior and permanent role model.

"So...you guys getting back together or what?"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:"Hmm? Oh, sure." Alistair said, closing the door quietly behind him. "Ah, follow me. You can pick out what you'd like to borrow, because I have no idea whatsoever what you'd prefer to wear."He turned, and started walking through the living room toward a small hallway, to the room at the end of it.

IC:"I wouldn't get your hopes up there, Brook. First of all, that would require that I actually work up the social ability to bring it up." The violet eyed girl smiled slightly. "And second, he's already taken by the southern girl who's busy yelling at his comatose form."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

"...Oh."

There was a slight chirp of some sort of weird emotion in Brooklyn's voice, unnoticeable to even some of the most trained ears, and Brooklyn tightened her hug for a second before letting go, chuckling awkwardly and lifting up some dessert.

"Pudding cup?"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Ashley looked through the assortment of clothing, they seemed close enough to her size to work. Finally she picked out something and shut the door, leaving Alistair still in the hallway as she changed.

When she came back out but a moment later, she was in some jeans and wearing a bright yellow shirt. "Alright tea ti-ACHOO!"

IC:"Over here." Alistair called from the next room over. He had a teapot heating on the stove, and a basket of teabags placed on the counter. "No idea what types of tea might be in there, so take whatever you'd like."

Turning around, he moved a few books off of the table. If she looked, she would see that most of the titles involved various legends and myths.

IC:Rebekah cocked her head slightly, curiously. Most people wouldn't notice it, but there was something off. When a person's default mood was cheerful, with little difference between it and the others, one learned very quickly how to detect slight variations in their behavior. She'd learned how to tell if Brooklyn was mad, excited, even sad on a few occasions. This was one she didn't know."I'm fine. I can just go get something from the cafeteria later. Speed takes a few more calories out of me than pudding can compensate for."

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: Uhm, the Van hasn't left yet. At least, I don't think so.

o-o

IC:

"If you want to be technical, I can't turn into something stronger. At least, not by much," Sarah said, frowning.

"But, I can shift into something sharper."

Before Silver could ask what on earth she was talking about, Sarah had turned into what could easily be equated to some sort of mole. Abet larger, and with much more dangerous-looking claws.

The door didn't last very long, a good five or ten swipes later, and the two of them were through. Sarah turned back to her normal self, looking around for any more threats.

"I'd say this would be just like old times... If the old times were anything to speak lightly about."

Ashley went over to the counter, already looking much more comfortable now that she was in dry clothing. "Thanks!" She said as she began to look through all the tea bags in the basket, there were so many to choose from, it would be difficult to decide.

'Woah, you have kiwi flavored tea?"

Edited by Snelly

IC:"Between my parents and I, we probably have a representative of every type of tea on the planet." Alistair commented, reaching over to grab one particular teabag and placing it in one of the two mugs on the counter."I like chamomile for sleeping, peppermint for relaxing, and this one for during the day. A Russian variety. Lots of people think it's too strong."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:"Of course." The teen poured steaming hot water into each mug, and turned off the stove. He a mug out to Ashley and sat down at the table, setting his bag down beside him."So, how long have you been in Alameda?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

"A couple weeks now I think." She said as she sat down across from Alistair. "Dallas asked if I wanted to come with him, and so I did. I'm not regretting it so far, even if I miss my friends a lot."

Ashley sighed, "I just wish there was a way to transplant a massive willow tree all the way from Westchester to Dallas' backyard."

Edited by Snelly

IC:"Well, I don't know if it would survive in this climate, but there's a gardening shop downtown. They might have some seeds there."Alistair took a sip of his tea. "It's next to a bookstore I like to visit. Never been in, though."

fK5oqYf.jpg

"Oh really?" Ashley took a sip of her tea, it was nice and hot, it was making her feel loads better already. "I'll have to check it out sometime and see if they have willow seeds...I know that certain types of willows can grow in Cali...though, with my powers I could make it grow regardless."

IC: SIlver Serpent

"I should hope it's not like old times, I don't think I would like an alien invasion." Susan said. "So we'll just have to make new times." She said with a smile. Several spider robots swarmed into the hall. Susan tried to stab them with spikes but they were to fast.

Then I went on BZPower.

Just call me Taka or TNI

"It is!" Ashley said with a nod. "I mean, if I wanted to I could alter plants in normally impossible ways, like making pineapples grow from a fig tree, though I usually don't do that sort of thing...I prefer them to grow the way they naturally should...of course I'm not entirely against speeding up how fast they grow." She grinned.

Edited by Snelly

IC:"That makes sense. I suspect the novelty of making plants do absurd things would wear off quite quickly." He took another sip, setting the mug back down on the table. "After all, one would run out of interesting possibilities pretty quickly."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Gabriel

Struggling into a standing position. The chains are too heavy. Need to be discarded. Nowhere to do so. Body running on instincts. Still very drowsy. Everything hurts. Feet are tiring. Need to escape hallways. No help will come. Head for the light? Yes. Burdened by weight. Hope to find help.

Will it come?