IC: Shaw

Shaw's eyes narrowed. This was not good. Song would be invaluable to whichever side she was on, and, needless to say, it would be quite...inconvenient if she joined Romulus.

"Then perhaps it is time I revealed to you in full what I have planned," he said, "but not here."

He produced two business cards from his coat and handed one to Song and the other to Victor. It was decorated with the Shaw Industries logo and the address of one of their nearby facilities.

"Meet me here in two hours' time. When you get to the lobby, tell them at I sent you. Tell nobody of this meeting or the deal is off. And believe me, I'll know."

He stood and looked down at Romulus's body.

"Bring that with you. Prove to me that you're as clever as he said you are by getting it past security."

With that, he strode off.

67tlbk.png

IC - Cambion - Hellfire Mansion: "I'm in the business of cleaning up bodies. Not sneaking them around a la Weekend at Bernie's." Victor Maximoff suppressed his smirk, inputting a few final keys on the keyboard. He glared at the retreating figure of Shaw. "Don't mask your task as a silly test. My mettle has better ways to be proved."The mutant crossed his arms, glanced at Song, and leaned on the gurney. "Two hours, then."

Edited by Madara: Mangekyou Master

STAR WARS GALAXY AT WAR

E2F89AB957A1479880B245CBBECF5036.jpg

... we have cookies

IC:

"Brooklyn, I am going to be completely honest, and say that I have no idea what that means. But it sounded like a compliment, so I'm going to take it as such."

Reaching over, she wrapped an arm around Brooklyn's shoulders and squeezed affectionately.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC:

Rebekah, after a moment's thought, decided she didn't feel like moving from her position. She had to stretch a bit, but it was the closest she could get to giving Brooklyn a hug while they were on the move.

"Well, Brook. I can honestly say that if I were to make a list of the most important people in my life, you'd top it."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC:

"You'd top mine, too, Bek Fell," Brooklyn replied, reaching out with one arm and returning the hug, keeping her eyes on anything but Highway One in front of them. "Right above Alaric, Jenna, and Based God."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:"You know, I think it might be more worrying when I start to understand your references than when I don't." The dark-haired teenager replied, smiling. "And I must admit, I'm surprised I beat out Ric on that list."

"He has a habit of making his way to the tops of those kinds of lists, after all."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: "You realise that most of the guards and soldiers around here have been passed through my...programmes?" Song asked Cambion, "If you wish it will be far easier for me to get it through security since I control the security."

IC: "It will be simple enough to cause a diversion," Leech said, "Thats why some of my more peaceful family members have been brought along. They'll make sure the eyes of the law are off us, and keep any interference from shrinking down and reaching us. Would any of you prefer to join them?"

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC:

"I'm not an Alaric Carlisle fangirl, I'm an Alaric Carlisle sister," Brooklyn admonished with a grin as she leaned back, toying with her hair as she took a turn off Highway One and back into civilization. "You, on the other hand are my...uh...Rebekah? What are we, exactly? Just for, uh...well...you know, just so my list stays up to date. Based God loves everything being neatly organized."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: SIlver Serpent

Susan shuddered, she knew what it was like to be imprisoned. "I'm in." She said.

IC: Iron Bolt

"Considering I can't even walk without my powers apparently, I don't think I'm going anywhere. Besides I've always wanted to see the security of a super high security prison." Walter said.

OOC: Ninja'ed

Edited by Takanuvainika

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

IC:

Rebekah was quiet for a long moment, as her normally pale visage was flushed with a tinge of red. Her mind was scrambling, working to find an answer that properly articulated her view on the situation, with limited success. "Well."

"You are my absolute favorite person in the world, and I love the heck out of you. And the only thing that I would hate more than being dragged kicking and screaming back to Weapon X is if you weren't here.""I have no idea what to call that." The former Weapon admitted, squeezing her shoulders again. "So if you can give me a name for it, I'd be grateful. Because I don't know."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

Rebekah blinked, by now unsurprised at the sudden acceleration. Her smile widened, violet eyes taking on a gleeful gleam. "I should warn you, that the title comes with a fifty page legal document that requires two trained lawyers to sift through the language and determine the meaning.""And overall it basically makes it so you can never leave without my permission throughout the entirety of your natural life."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

"Rebekah, did you just make a joke?" Brooklyn asked, looking over incredulously at her girlfriend (yeeee!) and making eye contact.

"I tried. Did it work?"

Brooklyn's Pagani skidded to a halt in front of a surf shop, but before Rebekah could move, Brooklyn had vaulted clean over the ex-Weapon, over the passenger door, and unbuckled Rebekah's seat belt in one clean motion. She was then promptly hefted up in a huge hug that took almost all of Brooklyn's thin musculature to pull off, but it was a bear hug nonetheless.

"Yeah," she affirmed, a bit unnecessarily.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:Beaming from ear to ear, Rebekah wrapped her arms around Brooklyn, hugging her tightly. Her violet eyes were bright, not from her powers, but from happiness. Bending down ever so slightly, she kissed the top of her girlfriend's head, smile never weakening. "I guess that marks the first successful one I've made.""I was oly half joking, by the way. You never get to leave. Ever." The last word was spoken in what almost sounded like a Gollum impression. Which made sense, considering the movies she had spent her last weekend watching.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

Jace, meanwhile, was perched lazily on Romulus' desk, idly mixing up blood and red wine into a more homogenous mixture with his finger before sucking the phalange dry and knocking back the glass in a gulp. The White King balanced the glass between his pale flesh and then broke it at the stem with a scissor twitch of his index and middle finger; the stem was balanced in between his thin, Cupid's bow lips as he leaned back on the desk and turned to the emperor. When he spoke, he sounded as though he had a cigar in his mouth.

"Yeah, sure," he replied, slightly garbled. "I'm in, if only to see who can launch the cooler fireworks."

-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"...""Well, in that case, perhaps we should indulge in a little capitalism." Rebekah said, inclining her heard toward the shop behind Brooklyn. She still hadn't released her from the hug.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

Brooklyn hopped up into Rebekah's arms and let her girlfriend carry her into the surf shop; her keen, expressive brown eyes scanned the store, looking for some stuff for snacks or maybe a boombox or something.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

Rebekah stepped inside, easily supporting Brooklyn's weight as she pushed the door open with her shoulder. Her violet eyes moved about the store, trying to process and understand the myriad of styles, brands, colors, quotes and appearances that suddenly appeared before her.

"... Um."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:"Okay, next question.""Am I supposed to go with the ones that have enough fabric to smother a whale, the ones they use at the nursing home, the ones that seem like a mini-dress, the one pieces, the two pieces, the bikinis, or the thing that looks like two tissues hung on a rack."

Edited by The Snark Knight

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

"Like I know what that would look like." Rebekah muttered to herself, eyes scanning the racks carefully, brow furrowed slightly in thought. Black, maroon, or purple. Well, that narrows it down a lot already. I can forget about one pieces, and the last option seems too small... So that's three quarters of the store eliminated right there...

The girl stared, thinking quietly, occasionally pulling one out a bit from the rack to look at, never setting Brooklyn down. Several minutes went by in complete silence save for the clink of metal hangers on clothes racks, until finally, Rebekah paused. She pulled out a single maroon two piece swimsuit, glancing down at her girlfriend."What do you think?"

Edited by The Snark Knight

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

"I think it's insane that a store can charge four bucks a pop for a Milky Way and get away with it," Brooklyn said indignantly, one arm and both legs still coiled around Rebekah's midriff as she reached out and grabbed a candy bar. "Do people really get away with this kind of price gouging in the year 2013? God, John Rockefeller must be rolling in his grave right now."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC"..... I have no idea what any of that meant, and it's not quite what I meant. What do you think of this suit? Because I honestly have almost no idea what I'm doing.""And while you're bent at that awkward angle, please grab me a Twix bar."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

"You're lucky that I have Montgomery Burns level cash to swing around, otherwise I would have to seriously cut back on the amount of chocolate we consume," she admonished, reaching out and grabbing the requested candy bar. "Suit looks snazzy. I can dig. Ready to pay?"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:"Considering the Roman's peace offering, and the fact that we've now been vaulted into the top five percent bracket of incomes without having to work, I think we can probably afford it between us." She grabbed the hanger off of the rack, and walked over to the counter, setting it down, and reaching for her wallet.

"That, plus two candy bars."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

Brooklyn looked as though she hadn't really considered that one; she grabbed several Gatorades, more candy bars, and a couple bags of chips, plus towels and sunscreen, plopping them all onto the counter and emptying her full arms with a grin.

"There. Ready to pay."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME