• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Click to ToggleParticipate in our raffle!

Hi, Guest. Come take a look and participate in our raffle:

Chima 2014 Big Raffle
Chima 2014 New Member Raffle
Chima 2014 Little Raffle

Photo

X-Men: Darkest Days

X-Men Mutants Superheroes Marvel Roleplaying

• Please log in to reply
20576 replies to this topic

#19641 Online Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Snagging Prowler

• 11,344 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 06 2013 - 07:15 PM

IC:"While I appreciate the offer for help, there isn't much that can be done until I determine what caused him to faint in the first place." The teenager paused, without looking up.

"Windrider. That's what they called you in the Brotherhood, isn't it?"

gallery_93554_146_615.jpg

#19642 Offline More Fierce Than Fire

More Fierce Than Fire
  • Members
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge

• 14,647 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 06 2013 - 07:18 PM

IC: "Usually we get to tire them out in the Danger Room too," Tyrone added, "Though thats been...offline for a day or so now. technical difficulties. So everyone's on edge and has no way of spending that aggression." He waved Oyama into the room before entering himself and shutting the door behind him

The bells were ringing in the dale

And men looked up with faces pale

smaug.jpg

The dragon's ire more fierce than fire

Laid low their towers and houses frail

#19643 Offline Princess Anna of Arendelle

Princess Anna of Arendelle
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,514 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 06 2013 - 07:20 PM

[color=#4b0082;]IC: The Mysterious Priest[/color]

[color=#4b0082;]"Now now Lynae, fighting with your hair will only cause it to become stubborn and unmanageable." The purple haired Priest materialized into existence in from of Nick and Lynae, thanks to his teleportation powers. He leaned on his gnarled staff casually as he sat on top of a dresser. [/color]

[color=#006400;]IC: Nathan[/color]

[color=#006400;]"Yeah, it pretty much sums up my abilities too." I glanced at the sheathed katana on my side. "Well, most of them."[/color]

Edited by A billion cats, Apr 06 2013 - 07:20 PM.

My Bzprpg Profiles, Marvel Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Lana |  Rekirar | Taleen | Novan | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka |

d8jd4ms7xgv9wdefg.jpg?size_id=5

#19644 Online Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Snagging Prowler

• 11,344 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 06 2013 - 07:21 PM

IC:"Abilities that were put to very fine use at Enforcer Tower, I am sure."

#19645 Offline Queen Elsa of Arendelle

Queen Elsa of Arendelle
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 6 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 06 2013 - 07:22 PM

IC: Lynae"Hey nick." She said curtly as she struggled with her hair, not even jumping when the priest appeared. "Look, unless you can curl this," She pointed to her hair with a slight pout, "I wouldn't e lecturing."

#19646 Offline Princess Anna of Arendelle

• Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,514 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 06 2013 - 07:24 PM

[color=#006400;]Well, no real point in denying it. "You could say that, yeah. I quit the Brotherhood right after that too, ironically enough."[/color]

[color=#4b0082;]"Lecture? Not at all! Just some friendly advice!" [/color]

Edited by A billion cats, Apr 06 2013 - 07:24 PM.

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Lana |  Rekirar | Taleen | Novan | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka |

#19647 Offline Queen Elsa of Arendelle

Queen Elsa of Arendelle
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 6 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 06 2013 - 07:26 PM

IC: LynaeLynae frowned and then thrust the curler into the priest's hand. "Fine. If you want to give me some more friendly help, you can start with this."

#19648 Online Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Snagging Prowler

• 11,344 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 06 2013 - 07:27 PM

IC:

"Finally decide that you'd killed enough people, or did you just get bored of being a terrorist?" The teenager still hadn't looked up, but her voice held a decidedly sharp edge.

"Because you didn't seem to have a problem with it then. I should know, I was there when the tower fell."

#19649 Offline Princess Anna of Arendelle

• Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,514 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 06 2013 - 07:44 PM

[color=#4b0082;]The Priest caught the curler effortlessly, Lynae's current frustrations seemingly giving the Priest a little energy, negative emotions were so easy to come by, of course the equally positive ones usually balanced it out. The Priest casually tossed his staff at Lynae, fully expected the vampire to catch it. He then approached her and began to work on curling her hair, he also seemed to know what he was doing. Where he'd learned to curl hair? Only time itself knew, if you asked him, he probably wouldn't tell you, with his habit of keeping secrets and all. [/color]

[color=#4b0082;]The Priest showed Lynae a new curl in her bangs through the mirror, "Bigger, or smaller?" [/color]

[color=#006400;]Ow, that stung a bit. Not that I didn't deserve it, I knew I did. I sighed, my bright green eyes looking at Tera. "I didn't join the Brotherhood to kill people you know, most people don't, not at first. Pietro was a snake like that, at first he'd offer you shelter, a place to stay and be safe from the rest of the world, and the next thing you know you're seeing yourself on the news, picking off Enforcers." I took a seat on a nearby chair, the pain in my wing was too aggravating to stay standing. [/color]

[color=#006400;]"But unlike what you see on the news, the Brotherhood wasn't just full of homicidal killers, there were [/color][color=rgb(0,100,0);]some[/color][color=rgb(0,100,0);] decent people there. Many of them never even harmed a bug, much less a person, lots of refugees and other innocents with no place go. Everything thing I did, every Enforcer I took down, I did it to protect[/color] [color=#006400;]them[/color][color=#006400;]. [/color][color=rgb(0,100,0);]Whether it was wrong for me to do so or not, that was why." [/color]

[color=#006400;]"I'm not trying to give myself an excuse, far from it. I fully deserve whatever will eventually come my way....but not yet, I have a promise to keep to a certain little girl....she made me promise I'd never leave her." [/color]

Edited by A billion cats, Apr 06 2013 - 07:50 PM.

#19650 Online Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Snagging Prowler

• 11,344 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 06 2013 - 07:53 PM

IC:

"And what about the Enforcers? The ones that had families, the ones that never did anything but their jobs. Because for every few rotten ones, and believe me, there are a lot of them, there were those genuinely trying to keep people safe.""And you know what? You didn't have to fight. The fact that the Brotherhood has a civilian population proves that you had a choice. All of you had a choice. And you made it. And the choice that a few people made twenty years ago doomed people like me to a lifetime of prejudice, from people that are scared of me."

#19651 Offline Queen Elsa of Arendelle

Queen Elsa of Arendelle
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 6 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 06 2013 - 07:55 PM

IC: LynaeLynae smiled as she caught the staff, letting the priest do her hair. "Bigger please. Otherwise it is lovely." She smiled as he finished her hair, turning to give him a hug. "Thank you."

#19652 Offline Princess Anna of Arendelle

• Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,514 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 06 2013 - 08:12 PM

[color=#006400;]"What was I supposed to do? Sit there and watch mutants get slaughtered by Sentinels? Or just let the Enforcers lock mutants away forever, without any chance of a trial? Because I've seen that happen, countless times." I sank a bit deeper into my chair. "And believe it or not...I tried my best to avoid killing in cold blood. I wouldn't pick off a man who was unable to defend himself, or if they begged for mercy. Obviously that wasn't a very popular way of doing things in the Brotherhood, one of the many reasons I left."[/color]

[color=#4b0082;]The Priest patted Lynae's shoulder. "Anything for my favorate curly haired blood sucker." Conseqently, Lynae was the only curly haired blood sucker the Priest knew, but he didn't tell her that.[/color]

#19653 Online Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Snagging Prowler

• 11,344 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 06 2013 - 08:15 PM

IC:"Because the many, many office workers in Enforcer Tower were totally prepared to defend themselves. I bet their cubicles had wall mount AKs just for the occasion."

"And," She added. "In case you hadn't noticed, the Enforcer tended to leave mutants that didn't draw attention to themselves alone. And prior to a few months ago, there were never any attacks directly on the Brotherhood. Just reactions to their assaults. If you had had the sense to keep quiet, those civilians would never have needed protection in the first place."

#19654 Offline Queen Elsa of Arendelle

Queen Elsa of Arendelle
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 6 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 06 2013 - 08:20 PM

IC: LynaeLynae gave the priest a flirtatious smile and a wink. "I'm everyone's favorite blood sucker."

#19655 Offline Princess Anna of Arendelle

• Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,514 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 06 2013 - 08:33 PM

[color=#006400;]I sighed, mostly because she was making sense. "If I could do things over again, I never would have been involved with bringing down that ###### tower. I let Pietro fool me into thinking bringing down that tower would make things better for everyone. I turned a blind eye to what Pietro's goal really was, domination and terror..." [/color]

[color=#006400;]"...I was a fool, and I probably still am a fool. But I'm done with that life, that's not me anymore. I'm not asking for forgiveness for my involvement, you could shoot me in the leg and I wouldn't blame you...." [/color]

[color=#006400;]"...though, please don't do that, because I've been shot in the leg before, and it sucked."[/color]

[color=#800080;]IC: The Mysterious Priest[/color]

[color=#800080;]"Well naturally. The only competition you have is Jace though, not really much of a challenge is it?" [/color]

#19656 Online Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Snagging Prowler

• 11,344 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 06 2013 - 08:36 PM

IC:"I don't believe in violence. Ask any anti-mutant punk in the NYC area. I don't hit back."

#19657 Offline Queen Elsa of Arendelle

Queen Elsa of Arendelle
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 6 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 06 2013 - 08:38 PM

IC: Lynae"Well Jace is pretty adorable though. But thank you nonetheless." She grinned as she pulled away from the priest.

#19658 Offline Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 06 2013 - 08:40 PM

OOC: Soooooo......

Permission to take over the mansion? Zyke doesn't seem to need it anymore for his plot.

IC (Romulus)

"Excellent." Romulus set his glass down and smiled. "Then I believe it is time to make the change in management public. Unless anyone has any objections?"

Edited by Basilisk, Apr 06 2013 - 08:40 PM.

"Shall this great kingdom, that has survived, whole and entire, the Danish depredations, the Scottish inroads, and the Norman conquest; that has stood the threatened invasion of the Spanish Armada, now fall prostrate before the House of Bourbon? Surely, my Lords, this nation is no longer what it was! Shall a people, that seventeen years ago was the terror of the world, now stoop so low as to tell its ancient inveterate enemy, take all we have, only give us peace? It is impossible! ...My Lords, any state is better than despair. Let us at least make one effort; and if we must fall, let us fall like men!"

-William Pitt the Elder, before suffering a fatal stroke on the floor of the House of Lords.

#19659 Offline Princess Anna of Arendelle

• Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,514 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 06 2013 - 08:42 PM

[color=#006400;]"Well, you're a better person than I'll ever be. If someone so much as threw a swing at me...they'd find how much better air is at throwing punches."[/color]

[color=#800080;]IC: The Mysterious Priest[/color]

[color=#800080;]The Priest took back his staff as Lynae stepped away, leaning on it for support, even though by all accounts, he didn't need to lean on anything for support.[/color]

Edited by A billion cats, Apr 06 2013 - 08:43 PM.

#19660 Online Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Snagging Prowler

• 11,344 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 06 2013 - 08:46 PM

IC:

"Were I a normal person, I would hit back. And I would love quite dearly to hit back. Exactly once, I did. It ended up far worse for me than if I hadn't resisted. I can't fight back with full force. I would kill them. But I can't hot back at all, either. Because if I do, the next time they'll hit twice as hard, and the day would come that I would have no choice but to fight back with everything I had.""And that's not something I ever intend to do."

#19661 Offline Queen Elsa of Arendelle

Queen Elsa of Arendelle
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 6 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 06 2013 - 08:49 PM

IC: Lynae Lynae admired herself in the mirror, pleased with what she saw before turning away. "Well boys, the night is young!"

#19662 Offline Princess Anna of Arendelle

• Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,514 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 06 2013 - 09:10 PM

[color=#006400;]"Well, admittedly there are a lot of ways I can use my powers without seriously injuring someone. I'm guessing you don't have that option with your powers."[/color]

#19663 Online Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Snagging Prowler

• 11,344 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 06 2013 - 09:27 PM

IC:"Not even close."

#19664 Online Shaquille O'Kaithas

Shaquille O'Kaithas
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,819 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 06 2013 - 09:30 PM

IC: Nick nodded. He didn't sleep much anymore- too many conflicting impulses. "I have a feeling a lot is brewing."

brokenmr.jpg

"hold me"- Betsy Braddock

#19665 Offline LONG LIVE TYLER

LONG LIVE TYLER
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 10,956 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 06 2013 - 09:33 PM

[color=#2f4f4f;]IC:[/color]

[color=#2f4f4f;]Alaric popped about a fifth of his third and final burger into his mouth at once, chewing and swallowing carefully. His fries were finished up and his Frosty was nearly depleted; wiping off his hands with a napkin, balling the paper up and tossing it into the trash can. He could feel a hole in his stomach being filled by the second, and he fought the urge to lay back on the bed and go to sleep right there by stretching backwards; the very movement reinvigorated his hyperkinetic's mind, and he looked to his little sister, sitting on the opposite bed and idly staring at her own trash. The sight brought a small smile to his face.[/color]

[color=#2f4f4f;]"Out of curiosity, what's next for you? After the Warren thing."[/color]

"I have no idea," Annie managed to say as she chewed a mouthful. "I guess... I'll just play it by ear, like I always have."

[color=#2f4f4f;]Alaric bit his lip and looked up at Annie, then back down towards his own trash, and he shrugged one shoulder in apparent bemusement.[/color]

[color=#2f4f4f;]"Well, I mean...I don't want to sound like I have a God complex or anything, but...what's mine is yours. Half the estate, half the assets, half the beach houses and Swiss bank accounts...they belong to our family. To us. If you're interested."[/color]

-Tyler

late nights and all night drives are reminders why i'm alive

NPC:

"...And that's why you always leave a note."

-Tyler

#19666 Offline A Magus With Class

A Magus With Class
  • Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,020 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 06 2013 - 09:39 PM

IC GamemasterWyatt finally had a plan. For this maneuver, he needed a relatively careless agent; preferabbly one with a cell phone...Several loud banging noises came from Wyatt's cell. Joe the inept SHIELD agent (no relation to Bob the HYDRA agent) was texting on his phone when he heard the noise. Curious, he rushed over to examine the cell and found nobody in it. Fortunately, he was smart enough to look up. Unfortunately, he looked up too late as Wyatt was already falling from the ceiling, unceremoniously coming out of a ceiling cling. Crashing to the floor, the two of them wrestled for a while until Wyatt punched Joe in the head real hard several times and then smothering the agent, knocking him out. Retrieving Joe's cell phone, he quickly took a photo of his cell-his face included-and sent it by text to Ben the Conductor. The text below was "This is Wyatt; GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!"

Edited by Constructman, Apr 06 2013 - 09:42 PM.

1322709438521.jpg

#19667 Offline Princess Anna of Arendelle

• Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,514 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 06 2013 - 09:41 PM

[color=#006400;]"Out of curiousity, what are your powers?"[/color]

#19668 Online Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Snagging Prowler

• 11,344 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 06 2013 - 09:45 PM

IC:"I would prefer to keep that to myself."

#19669 Offline Takanuvainika

Takanuvainika
  • Members
  • Seeker

• 271 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 06 2013 - 09:46 PM

IC: Silver Serpent

The shock of being shrunk quickly wore of as Susan realised she could now communicate with the Biohesive again. ‘Father, can you hear me?’ ‘Yes, that was strange; it almost felt like being back in that tank, back before I met you.’ ‘Yes, I had almost forgotten what it felt like to be alone.’ Susan’s thoughts were interrupted by a crackling noise as Jack fried a guard. Susan let out a rather loud gasp; her eyes were wide in shock as the now crisp body fell to the ground.

“This was supposed to be a rescue mission, not a killing mission.” She finally managed to choke out.

IC: Iron Bolt

As Walter was shrunk he felt his bones return to their former strength and a tingling that heralded the return of his electrical powers, he closed his eyes and sighed in resignation as he waited for his talons to return; only to open his eyes in surprise when they remained normal. Slowly he touched them together to make sure they were real, a small smile spread over his face when he realised that they were. He looked up to discover the others had gotten ahead of him; shaking his head he walked faster to catch up and forced himself into work mode. He stayed near the back of the group as he didn’t really want to be caught breaking into a prison. He froze when Jack fried a guard. “This was supposed to be a rescue mission, not a killing mission.” Susan said and Walter had to agree with her.

"I once thought that I was the only one who fantasized about Bionicle; that no one else could have that little of a life.

Then I went on BZPower.

biofighter_banner_platform.png

Just call me Taka or TNI

#19670 Offline Princess Anna of Arendelle

• Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,514 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 06 2013 - 09:53 PM

[color=#006400;]"Fair enough." It really wasn't any of my business anyway, I casually looked around the room, Aleks was sure taking his sweet time to wake up...that was starting to worry me a bit. "I'm seriously starting to wonder if Ashlynn was our only doctor...:"[/color]

#19671 Online Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Snagging Prowler

• 11,344 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 06 2013 - 10:02 PM

IC:"From the looks of this place, I would say she was. And I would say she didn't use real medicine very often."

#19672 Offline LONG LIVE TYLER

LONG LIVE TYLER
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 10,956 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 06 2013 - 10:05 PM

[color=#8b4513;]IC:[/color]

[color=#8b4513;]"No, she didn't," a low voice muttered, so quiet that it was nearly a whisper. "Which begs the question of how she obtained a nurse's outfit."[/color]

-Tyler

NPC:

-Tyler

#19673 Online Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Snagging Prowler

• 11,344 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 06 2013 - 10:07 PM

IC:

Tera's eyes snapped back to Aleksandr, as she pulled back and recapped the salts. "Honestly, I have no idea. So many bottles untouched for years, and her filing system was atrocious.""You okay?"

#19674 Offline Princess Anna of Arendelle

• Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,514 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 06 2013 - 10:08 PM

[color=#006400;]"Well to be fair, she probably didn't need to use it often, the perks of having healing powers I suppose." I said, then I sighed. "Though it doesn't really matter now, she's dead. Warren Worthington of all people decided to off her just because she had might of had a piece of the phoenix in her. Some supernatural bullpucky. Oh hai Aleks...you're done sleeping?"[/color]

Edited by A billion cats, Apr 06 2013 - 10:09 PM.

#19675 Offline LONG LIVE TYLER

LONG LIVE TYLER
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 10,956 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 06 2013 - 10:11 PM

[color=#8b4513;]IC:[/color]

[color=#8b4513;]"You weren't there," Aleks replied, sitting up and running a hand through his hair while conveniently ignoring the question of whether he was okay. "You didn't want her vaporize Jeremy Wagner in the blink of an eye. I did: I took the better part of eight missile shockwaves because of it."[/color]

-Tyler

Edited by Tyler Durden, Apr 06 2013 - 10:11 PM.

NPC:

-Tyler

#19676 Online Simon the Digger

Simon the Digger
  • Members
  • Snagging Prowler

• 11,344 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 06 2013 - 10:16 PM

IC:"You didn't answer the question."

Tera observed, sliding her hands into her pockets, and taking a step back. The Russian didn't need her hovering over him like some kind of fussy mother. "And I would appreciate an answer, because for a minute there, you weren't there."

#19677 Offline Princess Anna of Arendelle

• Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,514 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 06 2013 - 10:28 PM

[color=#006400;]"Yeah...I was a little preoccupied at the time, getting all the bones shattered in my wing by some psycho." I gestured the bent wing on my right shoulder. "Though seriously man, you probably should answer her question."[/color]

#19678 Offline Cupcake Killer

Cupcake Killer
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 5 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 06 2013 - 10:57 PM

IC: FaunaFauna entered the med bay quickly, ignoring anyone who could have been in the room. She than mumbled something about "bandages" and started to rummage through the dusty supplies.

#19679 Online Jenny Quantum

Jenny Quantum
  • Premier Member
    BioniLUG Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Senior OTC RPG Judge & BZPRPG Staff

• 9,192 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Apr 06 2013 - 11:58 PM

Ic: Annie Worthingon took Alaric's comment in stride and nonchalantly continued eating her dinner as if nothing happened. The tension rose anyway, however, as Ric awkwardly waited for his estranged sister's response. A scuffle between spouses could be heard in a neighboring room that did nothing to relieve the instant's weight.

Annie swallowed and looked at her food then set it back in its carton on the counter. "A few years ago I probably would have been ecstatic about getting a cut," she said, "but now? I couldn't care less about material stuff. It's just stuff and doesn't mean anything. I'm not sure why you'd do that, either. Are you trying to make up for the mistakes of our father?" she asked, apparently keeping her cool."Kind of," Alaric admitted with a bashful air to his response as his hand met the back of his head, running through soft black hair. Something fragile sounding collided against a wall; neither sibling turned to look at the sound. It was a variable to be accepted, a small, wayward blotch of ink on otherwise pristine parchment.

"And kind of because you're my sister. And you've lived a life that I couldn't imagine going through for seventeen years on end, and because you deserve a break. A chance to take what Warren had and make it bigger, better, and more ###### than anything he could dream of." 

Annie raised an eyebrow at that. "Truuuuue," she said, bobbing her head side to side as if balancing it. "But money isn't going to make things any better. After all, you're no better than me and you got all the stuff." It was a barb; that was obvious. But despite how sociopathic it seemed to make the probable slight it still contained a nugget of wisdom and keen insight into Alaric. Time in the concrete jungle had taught Annie to see what people were like. Alaric was honest, she knew (and so she kept herself in check) but still flawed just like her.

"Why should I be content looking down on the treetops when I desire to touch the stars?"

"You speak of the realm of kings."

"No – I speak of the realm of gods."

- The BZPRPG -

|| BZPRPG Profiles || BZPRPG Rules and Index || Pictures Topic || NM Q&A ||

#19680 Offline LONG LIVE TYLER

LONG LIVE TYLER
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 10,956 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 07 2013 - 12:06 AM

[color=#2f4f4f;]IC:[/color]

[color=#2f4f4f;]"But I can still have fun with the stuff he gave me, whether it makes me better or not. I'm no Angel," Alaric said with a smirk, keenly aware of the double entendre. "Maybe putting Warren down is step one to putting ourselves together, and maybe to reach the other steps we have to use what we learned and received from him. It won't make you better as a person. It won't make you feel any better. It won't even improve your living conditions. But the stuff still has its uses. And besides, it's always been yours, no matter what the family lawyers said. I mean, who else is gonna get it? The government? As if."[/color]

-Tyler

NPC:

-Tyler

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users