IC:

The alternate Rebekah's eyes narrowed, but she didn't comment on the subject any further. "The former headmaster is dead, the current one is gone, and federal agents have already stormed this building.""I was too slow."A short ways behind Aleks, Tera hovered silently. She didn't know what was going on. All she knew was that over the space of a few days, her life had been turned completely upside down. So instead, she was focusing on what she knew she needed to do, and knew she could do.

Namely, being Aleks' caretaker. Which really meant that she was the nanny that made sure he didn't strain himself.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Todd Family and Paranoid"Please Mr. Todd get back in bed!" The nurse said,"Not while our friends and family need our help!" Zac said, but two male nurses came in and took Zac into the bed as gently, but forcefully as they can. "We have to wait Zac! We have to wait for you to get better, how long will it be?" Hannah asked,"The doctor says that it would take a week," the female Nurse said,"That's too long!" Zac said, trying to get up but to only be stopped by the male nurses, urging him to stay in the bed.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Leech's pallid eyes grew wider, a pretty impressive feat, as more jaws plunged through the walls of the prison. Krystal was tackling one of the ants fairly well, but the alarms had rallied the entire colony. The mist must have been some sort of pheremone spray to anger and attract them.

"Run!" he ordered as the insect army burst through in a flood of chitinous joints and wiry bristles

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC:

"Vic?"

Dallas placed both hands on the banister of the stairs and leaped down, landing like a trained, pretty little cat on the balls of his feet and taking steps forward with none of the guard or frigid poise that Victoria had; the chronokinetic's steps were emotional and quick, perfectly-placed and graceful while retaining a certain raw quality.

"Ayo," he said bashfully, his soft black hair still not entirely done up to his standards. To most, he looked fine, better than fine; to him, he looked a hot mess.

"Hello, Mr. Green." The reply came, the darkhaired teenager nodding her head almost imperceptibly in greeting. Her tone was no less cool than before, but this time, it contained a certain familiarity, a recognition of comradeship, if nothing else.

"You know you're supposed to call me Dallas."

IC:

He was ripped back into this world - not his world, but this world - with all the pomp and circumstance of Free Willy attempting a backwards flip off a diving board...into the pool from the Sandlot. It was somewhere in the countryside of New York, he knew, and at this knowledge he stood up in the tiny little crater his body had created with the swift and sudden landing. He stretched, fragments of rock and rubble rolling off his broad muscles, his chest, and his short hair as he drew himself to his full height. From here, if you tilted your head just right and caught a good glimpse around the trees, you could see a road sign that led to Westchester. But he had no transportation; there was no car or bike around. Walking the distance could take who knew how long.

Almost as if suggesting something, his jaw twitched in a sudden warm spasm; quickly, he reached up with his right arm and brushed the spot. His jaw felt cold, cold as metal, then the twitching subsided slowly, far too slowly. It wouldn't be necessary; people would ask questions, people would report sightings, and what's more, he had no change of clothes to call on from his home dimension. No.

John Howlett would find his own way back to the Institute.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC:The teenager blinked one. "Apologies. I shall rectify that.... Dallas.""Hey, Aleks." A hand tapped the Russian gently on the shoulder, making sure not to touch any of the wounded areas. "It's about time for you to take your painkillers. And the antibiotics."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC:

A thin grin coiled like rope around Dallas' mouth; his hands found their pockets as opposed to Shadow's shoulders, chilling out instead of embracing.

"I heard you had a psychotic break with reality and you were running rampant about the Southwest."

IC:

"I need a shot."

-Tyler

Edited by Dallas Winston

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Woot! Timebending a few days for Will, because magic.

IC:

The former Pantheon member sat in his room, window shutters closed tight. The room was dark. If he still had access to his powers, it wouldn't matter. The light coming through the cracks behinds the shutters would've been more than enough for him to use.

Will fell back onto his bed, looking up at the ceiling. The first thing that he'd done once he was up on his feet again, as to contact his parents. He had to explain everything. Or at least, everything that he was allowed to explain. Which, wasn't very much. His parents had made one simple request. That he would come home.

He obliged, packing his things and heading off to meet his parents. Alyssa was fine with it. He assumed Natalie would be as well.

He got the chance to glimpse his face before heading off. There was a hand-shaped outline, a definitive scar. Everything had it's price, and he was sure that he could deal with a scar instead of missing important things like lips. Or the nerves in his face. It did get rid of some of his blackheads though, which was a plus.

When he arrived at where his parents agreed to pick him up, they didn't say anything to him. They looked at him as if he was some punk trying to throw rocks at the house, or like if he was the one couple that moved in several years back that they absolutely loathed. The first thing they said to him wasn't, "Welcome back!" Or, "We missed you!"

It was, "We're going to get you registered."

Which is what happened. He also obtained the power dampener. The people there had clamped it onto his wrist. It wasn't tight... But it was irritable. Then he'd been taken home. He'd found that his room had mostly been cleaned out by his parents, and probably in a hurry too. The shutters had been locked shut, and a makeshift lock had been made on the outside. All that really was left in his room was his bed, dresser, desk, and his bathroom towels and whatnot. His dad had came into his room behind him, removed the lightbulbs, then left. Locking the door behind him. He realized that his parents were treating him as if he was some sort of delinquent. When it came time for dinner, his dad just brought it into his room and left it there.

That night, he wasn't able to sleep. So he had prowled about, searching for an exit. Some way for him to go out, have some fresh air instead of spending a night in his prison-cell of a room. He found it in the shutters. Slowly, painfully, removing the few nails that kept it shut. He was also able to put it back in the way he found it too. So, he climbed out his window, and slowly climbed to the roof, and down again to the fire-escape. Once he was on the ground, he had tugged at his jacket sleeves to make sure they covered his dampener, and went for a walk. After that, he was able to finally sleep.

The next day, he'd been confined to his room. No surprise there. Stayed breakfast and lunch was delivered to him, and he knew that dinner was on its way. The only interesting thing that had happened was his parents coming in to tell him that he will continue at public school, on the condition that he didn't cause any trouble. Although, Will assumed that everyone would have a bone to pick with him now. Teachers and staff included. He would have to stay out of the way, do his work, do better than that if he didn't want to be called out on something like grades, or late assignments.

Dinner was being cooked. He could hear a pan simmer downstairs as his parents prepared soup or something of the like. He realized that since he got back, he hadn't been able to see his sister. Not only was his powers taken away from him, but so was his possessions, his personal freedom, he couldn't see his sister, his friends would probably hate him now...

He wished Anton was here. Just so he could say, "I told you so."

He would just have to settle on imagining it, since it didn't seem like he would be able to see anyone in SHIELD any time soon.

It didn't take Christopher long to agree with that, sprinting quickly so she wasn't far behind Leech. It really annoyed her to run. She could see she was forcibly heading to the right when she intended to go straight, and having to correct herself by heading to the left every couple yards wasn't her favorite way to get her kicks.

Warren stood outside the house in Cali, where he had believed he had traced the famous Dallas green to. He rapped the back of his hand on the door, glancing behind him every so often to make sure any MACE goons or humans had decided spontaneously that he was a mutant.

Because that would be a really bad way for this day to go.

Edited by Varren Rehn

IC:

"This sucks gargantuan King Kong elephantitis-afflicted--"

"Brando, we've heard you say that eight times this morning. And it's only been morning for an hour."

"I know. But it's fun to say gargantuan."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Krystal

Krystal found it rather simple to just tear the mandible right off the insect, it made a rather horrible screech when she did so, making her very sensitive ears ring, she slammed the torn mandible onto the ant's head repeatedly, much like a sledgehammer, till it became silent.

"Run!" Krystal heard Leech shout, instinctively she wanted to do quite the opposite, now that she was riled up her wolf side craved to continue fighting. She had to force herself to turn away from the swarm of ants coming toward her and run back toward the others.

IC: Nathan

I had finally found someone to fix my wing, a young mutant women who was a nurse at the school....or at least was the closest thing to one. Turns out she had the power to mend bones, as long as she knew how they were suppose to be shaped inside someone. I wasn't sure what she did exactly, cause she knocked me out with some sedative, but when I woke up both my wings looked normal again.

Still, I was in a terrible amount of pain for some reason, in fact if it wasn't for the fact that I was still drugged I'd properly would have been crying a river.

The only real question was, why was everything spinning? It was like flying almost...except I'd flown lots of times...so I knew that was bullpucky.

"What sort of color is that!?" I said to no one, since I was apparently alone in the medical ward, at least I thought I was alone, it was hard to tell with all the colors blocking my view.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: ZanebonoThe ex-Pantheon agent was on his way to the X-Manor. He was suggested to join it in his childhood but he turned it down. Now, he was wanting to help the mutants. Hopefully he could still be of use.IC: Todd Family and Paranoid"You may head home now, your brother needs his rest," the nurse said. Hannah thanked the nurse and took the others out to the car. Except for Caleb, who wanted to be with Zac til he was better. The two stuck together, always.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC Knower"Suffering is the lot of all corporeal beings. No matter how hard we try, we cannot escape it..."I stood at the window of the Helicarrier, looking down at the clouds. Not for the first time this month I found myself in a storm of thoughts."Why do we fight? Why do we fight to survive? Why do we fight each day for things as intangible as smoke?"The onslaught of thoughts was a familiar feeling to me. Any moment that I was alone, it would surface, a hurricane of doubts, worries, whispers of "Nothing is eternal, all will fade. When we are born we are given a death sentence. All are destined for death and ruin..."I turned away from the viewport and began to slowly walk through the corridor, still lost in thought. Thoughts of my purpose-or lack of. Thoughts of the cold, bleak future."No matter what we-I-do, it will be forgotten. All will be undone, all will come to pass. Nothing lives forever..." Eventully, I reached a closed door. Putting up my badge to a scanner by the door, the doors opened to reveal a personalized training room. Well, not really personalized, unless you call barren "personalized". "All is vain, all is empty. If the entire population of the world were to die, the universe wouldn't even blink. We-and what we fight for-are as insignificant as a single raindrop falling into the ocean..."Well, the room wasn't completely empty. Several targets and training dummies rested at the side walls. And at the end of the room was a suit of jet black plate armor. Black, the color of the night, the color of despair, the color of my soul..."You are a fool Vincent. A fool for thinking that for working for this organization, you can do something. That you can change the world. Make it a better place. Not like you to hold onto silly ideals."I walked up to the suit of armor. To the left side of it, a black shield hung on the wall. And to the right, a zweihander, almost as long as I was tall-and quite heavy as well. A greatsword, the weapon of one who not jsut protected, but destroyed."What are you trying to prove? That you're a man? That you're worth something? That you aren't some child? That you're normal?"With a mighty roar of anger, I ripped the zweihander off of the wall. Whieling it above my head, I ripped into one of the straw targets, slicing clean through. Gripping the hilt with the other hand, I continued to swing the massive blade around, slicing through straw bales, before collapsing with exhaustion. I wasn't strong enough to truly wield that sword yet, but when I was...

IC:

I gave cover fire as for the rest of the group as we ran away from the ants. I started throwing some shock grenades at them to make them back off, but it seemed that whatever was in that spray, made them mad. I still have not mastered how to absorb electricity from anything, since these grenades drain much of my energy. The only thing that I can fire, while taking no energy, are regular bolts.

I made my way to the others, since those ants were almost on top of me. I kept firing a few bolts back at them as I ran. We needed to get out of here with our Morlocks, and out of this tree.

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

IC: Shiloh

Shiloh let out a sigh, "Why do you always tease me like this?"

IC:

"To be honest, it's entertaining. Really entertaining," Dominik confessed affably, sitting down in front of a coffee table, pulling up a chair across from him, and dealing from a deck of cards he kept in his blazer pocket. "Hit or stay?"

IC:

"I'm...sorry my shirt doesn't match the sugary caricature you have in your head?"

IC:

"I'm hungry, for real, though."

-Tyler

Edited by Dallas Winston

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC:

it's time for me to post

IC: Jesika

"Naaaaaaaaaaathan!"

With a speed comparable to a cruise missle, a hyperactive bundle of persistant energy and adorableness shot it's way into a tackle hug that completely enveloped the aerokinetic in it's grasp. Jesika wrapped her arms tightly around said winged mutant as she knocked him back onto the medical bed he was currently seated on. The fact that she'd only recently woken up didn't seem to show at all in the energy-absorbing girl, and it rose the question of whether she was ever anything but hyperactive.

Jesika eventually released Nathan from her death-grip, and sat up slightly, her vivid electric-blue eyes staring down at him with rapt attention. A smile stretched itself across her face, and only seemed to get bigger as she noticed something different from the last time she saw him. "Your wing is better!" She said excitedly.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

IC:"Too late."The alternate mutant mulled over her next words for several moments, trying to decide how best to say it. "Dallas, the Ultimates were never supposed to come here. We were never supposed to exist in this timeline."

"Our presence has directly caused the worst events of the past few months. Binders' assassination, the crackdown on mutants, and even more that you haven't seen yet. Binder was supposed to live. He was supposed to live, and the nation was finally going to accomplish peace. But we interfered with that. When we took out that prison to rescue Smith, we removed too many Enforcers from the group. So they didn't have enough men to send after the Brotherhood. As a result, the Brotherhood was still at large to plot Binders' assassination. And when they succeeded, an anti-mutant politician came to power."

"And we have reason to think that it's going to get worse."

IC:"Well, did you bring those snacks from the car?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

"I'm going to answer your question with another question, Jeopardy style: are you ready to have your mind blown? And now for my next trick, I'll answer that question with an answer: heck yes you are!"

Brooklyn popped open the cooler and began pulling out bags on bags on bags of pretzel rods, various flavors of Lays, Ruffles, Pringles, Goldfish, Cheez-Its and Fritos, plus several 2 liters of soda, fruit punches, and what may have been prepared deli meats and cheeses with kaiser rolls.

-Tyler

Edited by Dallas Winston

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Woah...something just collided into me...what's going on? My blurry and distorted vision cleared slightly as I strained to see right in front of my face. "Oh...hai Jesika..."

She seemed pretty excited about something...oh yeah, my wing! I had forgotten about that. "Yeahhhhhhhhh, it's all better!" My words were of course very slurred and I didn't look quite there, I wasn't sure what kind of medication the nurse had gave me but it was quite a trip.

"I don't think I'm ummm....supposed to really move it yet though..." I did so anyway, flexing the wing a bit. "Owwww that hurt..."

IC: Ashley

"That's okay...I'll just make a shirt out of apples later....or should I try it with watermelon?" Ashley seemed unsure. "I'll just do both!"

"I mean think about it, a shirt you can wear, and eat at the same time! You'd never go hungry!"

"Hit." Shiloh replied, sitting across from Dominik. "You do remember what I did last time we played cards right?"

Edited by A billion cats

OOC: Gonna quit writing in first person.

IC: Ethan (Fox)

Fox passed the last of the driveways on his way to the Manor. He hadn't come here before because that would put the already precarious X-Men on even shakier legal ground, but now he didn't have much of a choice.

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"You would also be topless."

IC:

"I recall something involving some very angry can openers and a baseball bat that tried to break my knees without anyone swinging it. And that's before the toaster got involved."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Todd Family and ParanoidThe two sisters and Dawn headed out to the car, Hannah was able to drive now, and she drove off. IC: Zac and CalebThe nurses left the room and left Caleb and Zac in there, Zac asleep and Caleb looking after him. When the door clicked shut, Zac woke up and got out of bed,"Zac what are you doing?!" Caleb said, "DAH if only you still had your ice powers, you could make us a slide down and get us back to the Manor," Zac said,"But there is nothing at the manor now remember? It was assaulted!" "There is something, our friends and home,"

"No no! I'd wear a regular shirt under it! Don't be a perv Dallas!" Ashley huffed, her cheeks getting red. Then she bit Dallas' shirt again.
"Yes, but I also won." Shiloh stated, a slight smirk appeared on her face briefly, but only for a moment, her expression became unreadable again. "You haven't forgotten who my brother is right? The master of card games?"

IC:

"You're the one trying to eat my clothes off. Perv."

IC:

"Though I still hold dear René in my memory, I have to say that at this point, he's just that: a memory. You talked to him lately? Didn't he elope with some dimension hopping emo X-Man?"

-Tyler

Edited by Dallas Winston

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Ashley let go of Dallas' shirt so she could speak, "Nuuuu I'm not I-" Ashley blinked as she looked toward the window, her eyes going wide. "There is an adorable momma cat and her kitten walking across the street right now..."

She looked at Dallas with wide eyes. "We should let them inside."

Shiloh looked down at her cards. "I can't hear his thoughts anymore...he's too distant. I do get an occasional thought or feeling though, so I know he's alive."

IC: Todd Sisters and ParanoidThe gang of girls drove off on their way to the manor. Or rather, whatever remained of it. IC: Zac and Caleb"Zac get back in bed! They said to wait a week!" Caleb said as he tried to stop Zac. But the son of Gemini would not stop. He leaned over the window and saw the distance down. "Pull out the sheets," Zac said,"Why?" Caleb asked, "Because I have a limp arm, and a twisted foot, because I'm having to go get my clothes back on, because we need to both lift our weight," Zac said as he grabbed his clothes and went into the bathroom. Caleb sighed and did what his brother said. He really loved his brother, but he was acting more stubborn than usual, similar to when they first got to the manor several months ago.

IC:

"...And I've been laying low in Las Vegas ever since."

What was she supposed to say to that? She sat there, somewhat pale, quite speechless, and glad she’d told Jeffery to go home. This wasn’t the kind of thing she wanted her son to hear, heck she was wishing she hadn’t heard it either.

“So, you just killed her, just like that?” She found herself saying, though her voice was hollow. Maybe she’d been playing the normal life for too long, but the fact that one of her old friends, back from the dead, had just offed one of Summer’s kids, just like that...last time she’d seen Ashlynn she’d been a little girl, no taller than her kneecaps, and Kitty wasn’t a tall woman.
"Kitty, you weren't there," Warren replied, his voice hoarse with tears that wouldn't flow and long-gone screams that still scarred his throat. "You didn't watch Betsy get turned to dust before you. You didn't feel yourself get set on fire and cut to black before you realized Jean had even moved. You didn't wake up to see Logan and Scott..."
His voice cracked, then broke off.
"I did what I had to do in the name of the bigger picture."
-Tyler
Edited by Dallas Winston

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Kitty Pryde

"In the name of the bigger picture..." Kitty repeated, becoming more visibly shaken. "What is that, your god or something?"

"Kitty-"

"No! You can't justify it! You killed an innocent girl that had lost control of her powers. Do you really think her death solved anything? If she had the Phoenix like you said, then it's just gonna come back again, and again and again. What are you gonna do? Just keep killing it's hosts over and over and over!?" Kitty stopped, looking dead into Warren's eyes. "Why'd you really do it? She remind you of Jean too much?"

IC:

"Jean is dead, Kit. She does not have a magic ring passed down by the bloodlines of an ancient species of angelic mutants that protects her from that sort of thing, and so she is dead. I've accepted that. What I can't accept is watching someone like Kurt Wagner's kid get atomized on live TV because an innocent girl cannot control the astronomical amount of power bubbling up inside her. I've done enough watching for one lifetime."

“And I can’t accept that killing her was the only option, or the correct one.”

"It wouldn't have done any good pursuing anything else. At the very least, the Phoenix won't pop up for generations, until the Summers bloodline has a chance to grow again. By then, you'll be dead and your kids will be well into adulthood. Me? I don't have that luxury, Kit. I don't get to live eighty years and then die like most people. So yeah, maybe there is a better way. I'll cross the bridge again when I come to it. I mean, c'mon, I'm not getting any older here."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Kitty didn't say anything as she fumed it over. She could understand why Warren did it, but it was hard to accept, she didn't think she ever could accept it. "Xaver would have tried to find a better way..."
"There was no Xavier Protocol for Ashlynn going Phoenix. We didn't think it was a possibility until it happened."
"There's got to be a way to break the cycle, you can't just keep waiting for the Phoenix to show up. What if next time you aren't able to stop it?"

IC:

"Then I die," Warren explained nonchalantly. "Then I sit around for twelve hours as a good-looking corpse. Then I co--I...come back to life."

Kitty noticed the stuttering and hesitation, was he trying to hide something? "Okay, but if the Phoenix manages to wipe out the entire world while you look like a hot corpse...."

"Then I wake up on an asteroid and I rename it Warrentopia."

"I missed the part where you told me how you're going to breathe on a giant asteroid in between Earth and Mars."

Warren fidgeted in his chair; Kitty noticed the look and leaned forward, no longer trying to cope with Ashlynn's death. Her thoughts now were on what Warren was hiding, because it was obviously grave. She'd never seen that sort of look in his eyes before, not the look of total terror that lurked in the ultramarine orbs now. It was a fear that she hadn't seen in any of the victims of the Phoenix, or in the Phoenix herself. It was...deeper. More palpable, somehow.

"Warren, what is it? Is it about the ring?"

No answer.

"Warren. What happens when you die?" she asked, her voice quiet and worried now as she leaned forward. Warren looked up.

"It's still inside me, Kitty."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

"Inside you? What's inside you?" She asked, whatever it was, she knew it was bad just by looking at Warren's face.
"You know. The Blue Meanie."
"What do buffoonish, music-hating creatures have to do with anything?"
"Archangel, Kit," Warren sighed through gritted teeth. "When I die...I wake up as Archangel."
Kitty's eyes widened slightly. "Oh..."
"Yeah. For up to like...a day."
"You don't want to know how many times I had to get myself killed over the last couple decades to test that."
Kitty shivered, the idea of dying repeatedly sounded rather horrific. Not that she hadn’t come close to death a few times herself, in the old days. But in Warren’s case…he literally died.
“I’m sorry Warren…I can't even imagine what that is like. It only happens when you die?”

"No I'm not!" I said in protest, though it came out almost like a childish whine. I lay rather limply on the medical bed, letting Jesika hug me to her heart's content. It wasn't like I could really go anywhere in this condition anyway, and I felt really relaxed and tired.

Edited by A billion cats

"The nurse...she gave me something for the...pain. But I don't know what she was thinking...cause I don't feel much of anything right now...I'm just sleepy..." Speaking of sleep, my dilated eyes were getting quite heavy, I decided to close them.

IC:

"...""Brooklyn, you officially can do with food what I can do with weapons." Rebekah commented in amusement, helping her unload the food. She raised an eyebrow slightly at the sheer volume present, eyeing each item for a moment in turn, before looking back at Brooklyn.

"I have no idea where to start here. There are so many choices."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC:

"You shuh try shum o'duh BLTs," Brooklyn commented as she swallowed a bite of her own sandwich, cheerfully oblivious to Rebekah's cocked eyebrow and slightly open mouth. Finally, she looked up and raised her own eyebrows in turn.

"Brooklyn, how did you cook that bacon?"

Brooklyn took a quite bite of the sandwich and began to chew.

"Uh...magihk?"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:"There is no such thing as magic. All phenomena have a cause that can be understood through science, and anything that appears to be magic is merely science that is not yet understood."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Taralynn. Nevada, Vegas Casino.

Seventeen year old Taralynn Shine Grey stood at the edge of a bar counter in some Vegas casino, aggravatedly running her fingers through her curly orange hair, her sunlike eyes blazing with frustation. She had no idea on earth why she was here. Over the past three or four months, she'd constantly been blacking out one place and waking up somewhere else: first it was Albany, then Roseburg, then Crater lake,Oakland, Fresno, and several others. Most recenty it was the desert floor outside of Las Vegas, All in all, it was starting to get to her.

Life comes, and life goes, flowing like the tide.

Peace ebbs, and peace flows, often fleeting just like time.

Love can last, but only so, there isn't much before you die.

People pass, come to and fro. And eventually revenge too, doe lie.

For in the the end, it's only the vengent who lasts forever.

The Vengent Spectre.