• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

X-Men: Darkest Days

X-Men Mutants Superheroes Marvel Roleplaying

• Please log in to reply
20576 replies to this topic

#19881 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,842 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 23 2013 - 08:54 PM

IC: One more flash triggered, a black haired young woman standing in the foyer. Familiar, but different.

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."

#19882 Offline Parks and Rekt

Parks and Rekt
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • BZPRPG Staff and OTC RPG Judge

• 11,441 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 23 2013 - 09:01 PM

[color=#4b0082;]IC:[/color]

[color=#4b0082;]John.[/color]

[color=#4b0082;]A flash of light.[/color]

[color=#4b0082;]Tali?[/color]

[color=#4b0082;]Now something else clenched at Dallas' insides as he turned to look at her. Took in her scars, the sad look on her beautiful face. The awkward, pained way she stood. Remembered the last time he'd seen her. Remembered why it had been the last time he'd seen her.[/color]

[color=#4b0082;]"...Oh, my God. Tali."[/color]

-Tyler

i'm back boy

for real

i'm that boy

for real

i got hits baby

you just a bat boy

for real

#19883 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,615 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 23 2013 - 09:05 PM

IC: [font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,0,255);]Jesika[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,0,255);]"Yay!"[/color][/font]

[font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"][color=rgb(0,0,255);]Jesika let go of her hug, just before it did become bone-crushing, a grin stretching across her face.  She jumped down from the medical table, and grabbed Nathan's hand, pulling the aerokinetic upright.  The hyperactive girl looked about ready to continue on, before realizing a simple fact.  "Uh..." she began, glancing back at Nathan.  "Where do we go again?"[/color][/font]

01T3YDF.jpg

#19884 Offline Vengent Spectre

Vengent Spectre
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 6 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 23 2013 - 09:08 PM

[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"][color=rgb(255,140,0);]IC: Taralynn, Las Vegas. Hard Rock Bar.[/color][/font]

[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"][color=rgb(255,140,0);]'Help me up" Taralynn said, before sighing and running a hand through her hair. [/color][color=#a52a2a;]" I don't ******* know where I've been. Ever since we went to that ****** snowball Canada, there's been something wrong with me. It's like I can't remember anything."[/color][color=rgb(255,140,0);] she said shaking her head in frustation. [/color][color=#a52a2a;]" One minute I'm here and the next I'm there. The last place I remember being is home. It's so ****** annoying, I-I-just want to break something! " [/color][color=rgb(255,140,0);]Tara said, her voicing raising as she her threw hands outward looking for something take her anger out on. [/color][/font]

[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"][color=rgb(255,140,0);]The only thing preventing her from trying to burn something in anger was, Alaric's beautiful ultramarine eyes, staring directly at her. [/color][color=#a52a2a;]".... I don't know what's wrong with me." [/color][color=rgb(255,140,0);]Tara mumbled as she looked away from Alaric's stare.[/color][/font]

Life comes, and life goes, flowing like the tide.

Peace ebbs, and peace flows, often fleeting just like time.

Love can last, but only so, there isn't much before you die.

People pass, come to and fro. And eventually revenge too, doe lie.

For in the the end, it's only the vengent who lasts forever.

The Vengent Spectre.

#19885 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,842 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 23 2013 - 09:13 PM

IC: A small smile came to her face, but it was unsure of itself, like it was covering ground that hadn't been travelled in a long time. "Hi, Dallas. Haven't seen you since..."

A scalpel moved across her stomach, leaving a small ribbon of red in its wake-

She trailed off.

Edited by Kaitholas Cage, Apr 23 2013 - 10:45 PM.

#19886 Online Skitty

Skitty
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Cloak of the Past

• 7,842 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 23 2013 - 09:15 PM

[color=#006400;]IC: Nathan [/color]

[color=#006400;]"Ummm....." I tried to think, which way was Dallas? It was about then I swore I heard....howling? Did someone lock Krystal outside? No...that couldn't be it... Wait, outside![/color]

[color=#006400;]"Let's go outside!" I proclaimed to Jesika, I just hoped she remembered how to get outside...cause I sure didn't.[/color]

My Bzprpg Profiles, Marvel Rebirth Profiles

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Lana |  Rekirar | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka |

SkittyBanner_zpsddf2094e.png

#19887 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,615 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 23 2013 - 09:24 PM

IC: [color=rgb(0,0,255);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Jesika[/color][/font]

[color=rgb(0,0,255);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]"TO THE OUTSIDE."[/color][/font]

[color=rgb(0,0,255);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]With that, Jesika pulled Nathan clear off the medical bed with seemingly little effort.  But then again, considering her power, it was quite possible that she didn't use much effort.  She then began to half skip, half jog towards the place known as "THE OUTSIDE".[/color][/font]

01T3YDF.jpg

#19888 Online Skitty

Skitty
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Cloak of the Past

• 7,842 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 23 2013 - 09:38 PM

[color=#006400;]IC: Nathan [/color]

[color=#006400;]I wasn't sure how much time had past, or if we were even going the right way, all I knew was I practically dead weight that Jesika was dragging effortlessly through the halls. It was a lot like a thrill ride, only it felt like my arm was slowly coming out of it's socket. [/color]

[color=#006400;]Somehow we actually made it outside, and there was Dallas! Plus some other people that sorta looked like people I'd seen before...but at the same time they didn't... "Hmmmm....must be the meds." [/color]

Skyra | Savina | Darien | Hakari | Mekana | Lana |  Rekirar | Taleen | Mimira | Denerium | Talinka | Arisaka |

#19889 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,615 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 23 2013 - 10:25 PM

IC: [color=rgb(0,0,255);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]Jesika[/color][/font]

[color=rgb(0,0,255);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]"So which ones do I get to hug?"[/color][/font]

[color=rgb(0,0,255);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]It seemed with a rather simple question, though Nathan didn't look to be completely with it at the moment.[/color][/font]

01T3YDF.jpg

#19890 Online Skitty

Skitty
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Cloak of the Past

• 7,842 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 23 2013 - 10:33 PM

[color=#006400;]IC: Nathan[/color]

[color=#006400;]"Ummmmmmmmmmmmm...." I looked around...there was so many people to choose from...or was I just seeing doubles of everyone. [/color]

[color=#006400;]"All of them!" I exclaimed, before promptly falling over onto the grass, much like a brick. [/color]

#19891 Offline namcurtsnoC

namcurtsnoC
  • Members
  • Mata Nuian Protector Defeated

• 3,321 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 23 2013 - 10:35 PM

IC: Knower

Things weren't always like this. I mean, I wasn't always some ax-crazy workaholic straw nihilist child soldier, was I?

I sighed as I picked up the bisected remains of a tatami mat, sword slung over my shoulder, placing a new mat on the block of wood. I don't know how long I had locked myself in this room for but one thing was for certain, I was not coming out soon. My technique with the sword had gotten better extremely quickly; turns out that it was lighter than it looked, so I had gotten basic cuts and everything down. Still, I had only been chopping stationary targets, so...

When did I become like this? I don't remember the future being so bleak as a child. What happened? When did innocence die?

WIth another slash, another tatami mat got butchered. This time, though, it wasn't a clean cut."Needs more practice," I thought.

Was it when I moved to America? Was it when I first became involved in this larger-than-life tale? Was it when I joined SHIELD and held a gun for the first time?

This time it was a thrust on a canvas target. Me, 1; target, 0. Pulling the sword out, I removed the canvas from the holder and placed a phonebook on the block.

Or maybe I was different all along? Maybe when I was little, I already had this realization, this enlightenment, but never realized it?

CHOP!!! The phonebook was splint in as my sword crashed down on the block. "Okay, that's enough," I thought to myself. 

Perhaps since I was little, eternity had eben set in my heart, so that I realized from a young age the true designs of the universe?

Placing the sword on its wall hanger, I sat down beside the suit of plate armour, panting deeply. My thoughts continued to drift even as I regained my strength.

Yes, it must have been. Ah, who am I trying to fool; I'll never by normal...

Normal... how the word rolled on my tongue. I could remember as a kid first learning that word, learning how to pronounce it. "Nor... mal..." Oh, how strange that word sounded, more alien than ever before...

Ah, when was it when I realized the true nature of my vain existence? When did I realize I-and the rest of the world-was nothing but dust...

1 year ago...

A group of teens were playing basketball in the park. They seemed to be having fun as they continued their sport. Meanwhile, groups of other teens walked past, each group chatting about their own thing; how much their teachers sucked, which girl or boy was cute, the latest NHL stats, the upcoming school dance, preparations for the concert band performance, etc.

At the side, one teen walked alone. Walking around in circles, staring at the trees, then at the grass, then at the clouds, his mind didn't seem to be totally there. A tall, skinny Chinese boy, his gaze wandered until settling on the group fo kids playing basketball. His gaze held there for a while, then shifted away as the boy sighed and shook his head. He seemed to be lonely and wanted to play, yet at the same time, he couldn't-or wouldn't-bring himself to, whether it be that he had no friends in the group, that he didn't like sports, or whether... 

A group of Tamil boys walked by; the Chinese boy payed them no mind. Then a group of Chinese girls walked past and the boy's gaze lingered. The girls didn't look back. The boy turned around and shook his head, sighing. He sat down on a rock, contemplating o his state. Why was he alone? Then he remembered: the others weren't worth his time. They were so caught up in their day-to-day lives that they neglected to think on the bigger things in life; a quality the boy detested. He didn't want to associate himself with such people. But still, he was lonely...

My breath and my stamina started to return to me. Pulling myself up, I grabbed the sword off of the wall, put it over my shoulder, and walked towards the chopping block...

Antidermis: 50% pit mutagen, 50% questionable Ga-Koro water. We now know the secrets of Makuta's servants.

#19892 Offline .:The Abysswalker:.

.:The Abysswalker:.
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 74 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 24 2013 - 12:34 AM

IC:[color=#800080;] Nero twitched, the rather strong howl reverberating in his bones. Something in his stomach churned in response, a primal instinct that Nero stomped on as hard as he could. Well. Rolled on. Then the sound of air displacing reached him in multiples. "Oh, great. Things just had to get interesting again..." Nero muttered to himself.[/color]

"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you."

#19893 Offline Parks and Rekt

Parks and Rekt
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 11,441 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 24 2013 - 06:09 AM

[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"][color=rgb(255,140,0);]IC: Taralynn, Las Vegas. Hard Rock Bar.[/color][/font]

[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"][color=rgb(255,140,0);]'Help me up" Taralynn said, before sighing and running a hand through her hair. [/color][color=#a52a2a;]" I don't ******* know where I've been. Ever since we went to that ****** snowball Canada, there's been something wrong with me. It's like I can't remember anything."[/color][color=rgb(255,140,0);] she said shaking her head in frustation. [/color][color=#a52a2a;]" One minute I'm here and the next I'm there. The last place I remember being is home. It's so ****** annoying, I-I-just want to break something! " [/color][color=rgb(255,140,0);]Tara said, her voicing raising as she her threw hands outward looking for something take her anger out on. [/color][/font]

[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"][color=rgb(255,140,0);]The only thing preventing her from trying to burn something in anger was, Alaric's beautiful ultramarine eyes, staring directly at her. [/color][color=#a52a2a;]".... I don't know what's wrong with me." [/color][color=rgb(255,140,0);]Tara mumbled as she looked away from Alaric's stare.[/color][/font]

[color=#2f4f4f;]IC:[/color]

[color=#2f4f4f;]Alaric did help her up, slowly supporting her by the biceps and bringing her back to a standing position; his assisting grip then became a comforting hug, embracing her softly and holding one hand to the side of her face. His breathing was controlled and soft, at times barely there, so there wasn't any rocking or swaying that could induce another vertigo attack from Tara.[/color]

[color=#2f4f4f;]"We'll find out what the deal is, Tara. I promise. I'm just glad that you're safe," he replied soothingly. "I missed you."[/color]

[color=#4b0082;]"I...I'm so sorry, Tali, I...I..."[/color]

[color=#4b0082;]The world was shutting down. One by one, the lights flickered out around them, he knew they were flickering out, because how in the heII could it be so dark outside during a pleasant spring day if the world wasn't powering down? The grand master workers in the cubicles that made the universe tick were packing their bags and shutting down their systems for the night; the slow buzzing glow of their monitors powered down and whined to a slow purr before stopping completely. Dallas stood in one of those monitors, frozen to the spot as he stared at Tali, electric blue eyes wide in horror and tearing up with a sudden realization that almost felt like a movie script in its sheer lack of credulity, but was frighteningly solid in its truth.[/color]

[color=#4b0082;]He'd left her to die. [/color]

-Tyler

Edited by Dallas Winston, Apr 24 2013 - 06:09 AM.

i'm back boy

for real

i'm that boy

for real

i got hits baby

you just a bat boy

for real

#19894 Offline Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 11,806 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 24 2013 - 02:20 PM

IC:

Rebekah moved away slightly, unseen.

Dallas was too preoccupied to notice her disappearance, and Tali hadn't quite gotten over her slight disorientation yet. That only left Brooklyn as the unknown variable. The other people in the room wouldn't guess where she was headed, or what she was about to do.

She slipped silently out of the room and down the hallway, towards the exit. Without pausing, she brought her left hand to the slide of the gun in her right, pulling it back with a click. A Mateba Model 6 Unica. High caliber revolver. One of the only hand weapons that could slow a werewolf down for more than a second.

The howl came from the woods surrounding the Institute. It is doubtful that it can cross the grounds without being noticed, thus, it is still in the woods. For now. Dallas will not have the heart to eliminate it. Especially not after the shock of finding a fallen ally alive once more.

So I will do it myself.

Posted Image

Red Skies, an FTL Prequel (Updated 7/13)

#19895 Offline Vengent Spectre

Vengent Spectre
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 6 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 24 2013 - 02:39 PM

[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"][color=rgb(255,140,0);]Taralynn slowly began to relax in Alaric's arms, his slow, calm breaths comprising a great deal of her steadyness. [/color][color=#a52a2a;]" I'm glad your here."[/color][color=rgb(255,140,0);]  She said, laying her head on his shoulder and closing her eyes.  Purposely avoiding, saying I miss you back. [/color][color=#a52a2a;]"I don't know how much time I have before another one hits, so can you please get me out of here while we still have time?"[/color][color=rgb(255,140,0);] Taralynn asked her breath still shaking slightly from the fall.[/color][/font]

The Vengent Spectre.

#19896 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,842 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 24 2013 - 02:53 PM

IC: Tali took a step closer to Dallas, forcing down all the memories seeing him brought up. "It's over now."

The hated Machine clicked on, multiplying the pain of the incision. She screamed.

#19897 Offline Parks and Rekt

Parks and Rekt
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 11,441 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 24 2013 - 03:04 PM

[color=#2f4f4f;]Alaric considered all of that in the span of time it would take Taralynn's heart to beat, his hyperkinetic mind processing variables, locations, and statuses of various parties involved. Hank was dead; Ashlynn was, too. His own father was responsible. Would Westchester be the best place for Tara? It would be about as good a place to have her try and recuperate as the bar in the Hard Rock. Baby steps, he decided, would be the best course of action.[/color]

[color=#2f4f4f;]"Sure, Tar-Bear," he replied, deliberately using her old childhood nickname. "Let's get you some air. While we're at it, I'll pick up my Ferrari, finally give you your present."[/color]

[color=#4b0082;]"No, it's--"[/color]

[color=#4b0082;]Dallas' empathetic senses were having a heart attack, thrashing and flailing and seizing and screaming and battering the insides of his body like an angry child, like a caged animal, like a monsoon of feelings trying to tear through his bone and his flesh and his wretched face.[/color]

[color=#4b0082;]"How long have you been..."[/color]

-Tyler

i'm back boy

for real

i'm that boy

for real

i got hits baby

you just a bat boy

for real

#19898 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,842 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 24 2013 - 03:42 PM

IC: The Machine was lazily turned up.

"I lost track of time. I've been free for a few days."

The Pain blocked her senses, dominated her entire mind, her entire body.

Tali hesitated.

It'd be so easy to end it, the voices said. Just give in...

She took another step. A mere yard separated them. "What happened after that wasn't your fault."

No! replied the only part of her that was still thinking.

Will.

Not.

Break.

#19899 Offline Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 11,806 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 24 2013 - 03:44 PM

IC:The only real way to kill a regenerator is to take them out a way they can't regenerate. Or drain them of their blood. But that is not feasible.

It is stronger than I am, but it is not faster.

Rebekah's footsteps were silent on the grass, as she walked towards the treeline. In her world, this place was long since destroyed, every tree, every brick, demolished. Seeing it like this was bizarre, but that thought was quickly banished. It was nit relevant to the task at hand.

Revolver in her right hand, she came to a stop three yards from the trees, exactly. Her target had not howled since, but she could sense it, prowling just outside of sight. Watching her.

"I know you're in there. I demand that you come out. Now."

Posted Image

#19900 Offline Parks and Rekt

Parks and Rekt
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 11,441 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 24 2013 - 04:08 PM

[color=#4b0082;]"Tali, I...God, I ###### up this go around...Tali, I'm so sorry..."[/color]

[color=#4b0082;]With every step Tali took forward, Dallas took a corresponding stride back, scared of the closing distance between them.[/color]

[color=#0000ff;]IC:[/color]

[color=#0000ff;]From behind Rebekah, flanking at her from the left, John Howlett took a couple steps from behind a small roll in the plateau the school was built on. His eyes were weary with a slightly wild look to them; deep purple bags percolated on his fairly attractive face and his steps were tired. His clothes weren't shredded with the stress of transformation, meaning they'd probably been removed ahead of time. His control was not totally gone. [/color]

[color=#0000ff;]It was obvious they had been thrown on in a hurry, though, because from here the Ultimate ex-Weapon could plainly see that his shirt was slightly askew, and she could see that the metal that had once stopped at his shoulders had now spread past his clavicle and flecked at his chest; his built, muscled frame was starting to be overrun by various sheens of straight hybrids of spotless metal and skin tissue on the right side of his chest.[/color]

[color=#0000ff;]"Talk to me, babe."[/color]

-Tyler

Edited by Dallas Winston, Apr 24 2013 - 04:11 PM.

i'm back boy

for real

i'm that boy

for real

i got hits baby

you just a bat boy

for real

#19901 Offline Vengent Spectre

Vengent Spectre
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 6 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 24 2013 - 04:08 PM

[font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"][color=rgb(255,140,0);]Tara cringed at the use of her childhood nickname.[/color][color=#a52a2a;]" I thought we agreed you'd stop calling me that, if I stop'd destroying as many things with my powers."[/color][color=rgb(255,140,0);] Tara said, laughing at the memory of how many things she had destroyed as a kid. Taralynn suddenly had an idea that brought a smile to her face. [/color][color=#a52a2a;]" Wait a minute. Please, Oh please, tell me my present is the Ferrari?"[/color][color=rgb(255,140,0);] Tara asked hopefully, squeezing his arm suprising strongly as she did so. [/color][color=#a52a2a;]"Another car would be cool too, either way. I'll be really, really good, if that's what you got me. For awhile anyway."[/color][color=rgb(255,140,0);] Tara said only half joking about the last part.[/color][/font]

The Vengent Spectre.

#19902 Offline The Tomorrow Girl

The Tomorrow Girl
  • Members
  • Return to Metru Nui

• 7,615 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 24 2013 - 04:10 PM

[color=rgb(0,0,255);][font="'comic sans ms', cursive;"]"...but there's so many," Jesika replied, not seeming to notice that Nathan had gone brick-like.  She seemed stricken that she wouldn't be able to hug all of them at once.  After a moment, the hyperactive girl glanced back, and was slightly confused when Nathan wasn't in her field of view immediately.  That is, until she looked down.  "Nathan why are you taking a nap?"[/color][/font]

01T3YDF.jpg

#19903 Offline Parks and Rekt

Parks and Rekt
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 11,441 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 24 2013 - 04:15 PM

[color=#2f4f4f;]"Uhhhhh...your present's under the driver's seat..." Alaric said, totally rolling with whatever sounded good in his head. "But you are seventeen, so I did get you a car! Come on, let me show you!"[/color]

[color=#2f4f4f;]His hand slipped into his back pocket, towards his wallet - and, more specifically, to one of his credit cards. Somewhere outside, a certain valet was about to become a very, very rich man.[/color]

[color=#2f4f4f;]Aw, ###### me.[/color]

-Tyler

i'm back boy

for real

i'm that boy

for real

i got hits baby

you just a bat boy

for real

#19904 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,842 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 24 2013 - 04:19 PM

IC: Tali's smile got a small boost to its confidence, but still wasn't at Negate's level. "I'm not going to hurt you. There's-there's been enough hurting."

#19905 Offline Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 11,806 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 24 2013 - 04:30 PM

IC:"The virus has spread."

The former Weapon replied cooly, turning in place to face her former teammate. Light gleamed off of the metallic surfaces, giving away that simple fact, despite how hard he tried to hide it. Her eyes took in his wild, unkempt appearance silently, analytically. Signs of his clashing, dual nature where everywhere. The long hair and wild eyes were clear clues to his lycanthropic nature, while the gleaming metal of his arm, and the slowly spreading virus were visual cues to what the Phalanx had done to him. Two attributes, complete polar opposites, had been forced together in a way they were never meant to be.

"Both of them have. You are a threat."

Posted Image

#19906 Offline Parks and Rekt

Parks and Rekt
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 11,441 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 24 2013 - 04:33 PM

[color=#0000ff;]"What do you mean, a threat? I came to help. You went off the deep end."[/color]

[color=#4b0082;]"...I..."[/color]

[color=#4b0082;]Tali took a step forward; for once, Dallas didn't flinch back. The chronokinetic just looked back with big, shameful angel-blue eyes. His feet stayed planted, and his empathy stopped battering into him for a couple seconds, then a couple more, then a couple more after that.[/color]

[color=#4b0082;]"...Okay."[/color]

-Tyler                    

i'm back boy

for real

i'm that boy

for real

i got hits baby

you just a bat boy

for real

#19907 Offline Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 11,806 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 24 2013 - 04:43 PM

IC:"Three weeks, four days, and two hours ago, you vanished after attempting to either turn or kill Dallas Green. This was not a random act. You struck at a moment when all other members of the team were either sleeping, or otherwise unable to act. When you failed, you ran."

Each word, delivered with the weight of a hammer blow, was spoken in the same cold monotone. Her eyes never wavered, and she didn't even blink at his reference to her own past. "You have returned only now that Dallas Green has once more been located. Furthermore, you appeared in the half hour between my departure from our world, to my arrival in this one. Which is not enough time for you to have been debriefed, and informed of our mission.""Which means the others did not send you intentionally."

Edited by The Snark Knight, Apr 24 2013 - 04:44 PM.

Posted Image

#19908 Offline Parks and Rekt

Parks and Rekt
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 11,441 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 24 2013 - 05:36 PM

[color=#0000ff;]...[/color]

[color=#0000ff;]"I need my friend back."[/color]

"You lost him when you chose the wrong path."

[color=#0000ff;]"I didn't choose this, Rebekah. Just like you didn't choose becoming the best killer out of any of us."[/color]

"..."

There was a pause before she spoke. Not all that long in normal conversation, but it was the first, and only, sign that anything had made her hesitate, even for a moment. "I did not choose this, that is correct."

"But you made yours. You didn't give in to an instinct, you thought out how to get what you wanted, and get away with your plan. I didn't choose my path. But I am not the one pretending to be a person."

"You are a hound. Just as much as I am, maybe more. You are a hound that is slowly succumbing to the poisons of his mind."

[color=#0000ff;]John growled in anger at Rebekah's words and took a step forward, then another; the Weapon did not back down an inch, staring with cold eyes, heterochromatic in color yet a solid grey on the emotional spectrum. His eyes glinted a vicious golden as he stepped forward again, and his jawline rippled like a river when you skip a stone across it. After a second, he closed his eyes and got himself in check. When he opened them again, his eyes were a brilliant blue.[/color]

[color=#0000ff;]"Who else is here?"[/color]

-Tyler

Edited by Dallas Winston, Apr 24 2013 - 05:37 PM.

i'm back boy

for real

i'm that boy

for real

i got hits baby

you just a bat boy

for real

#19909 Offline Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 11,806 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 24 2013 - 05:40 PM

IC:"Green. Myself, Carlisle. Apparently Relo is alive and present. Smith and the Angela girl both made it back to this dimension." The former Weapon noted the change in eye color, noting it in silence.

In her right hand, the revolver remained, perfectly still.

Posted Image

#19910 Offline Parks and Rekt

Parks and Rekt
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 11,441 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 24 2013 - 05:47 PM

[color=#0000ff;]"Rebekah, c'mon. You know me, man."[/color]

-Tyler

i'm back boy

for real

i'm that boy

for real

i got hits baby

you just a bat boy

for real

#19911 Offline Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 11,806 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 24 2013 - 05:49 PM

IC:"And that is exactly why I have a Model 6 Unica in my right hand. Because it is the only weapon I have that could put you down for a reasonable length of time.""Man."

Posted Image

#19912 Offline Parks and Rekt

Parks and Rekt
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 11,441 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 24 2013 - 06:14 PM

[color=#0000ff;]John's eyes widened again, but this time, he chuckled darkly, looking down at the ground with a wicked smirk. Rebekah's gun raised automatically as John looked up; his eyes were once again a bright, predatory yellow. The smirk turned primal, baring teeth together in a manner that was both somewhat attractive and absolutely repulsive all at once.[/color]

[color=#0000ff;]"Fair enough."[/color]

[color=#0000ff;]The shift was triggered almost instantaneously, as though it had been fighting to escape; bones cracked and rearranged, clothes ripped as sudden muscles and pitch-black fur grew too wild and huge for simple fabrics to hold, claws sprouted from what were once fingernails, and John's face began to crack and enlarge, becoming a predatory muzzle. When the transformation was over, he stood at about 8'2 now, a good two and a quarter feet higher than Rebekah herself; as she worked to compensate for the sudden mass change by adjusting her aim, he got down on fours and ran past her, attempting to barrel her over. As one would expect, she dodged, and John disappeared into the woods.[/color]

[color=#0000ff;]The hunt was on.[/color]

-Tyler

i'm back boy

for real

i'm that boy

for real

i got hits baby

you just a bat boy

for real

#19913 Offline Ninth Krayzikk

Ninth Krayzikk
  • Members
  • BZPRPG Staff

• 11,806 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 24 2013 - 06:28 PM

IC:

The former Weapn watched silently as the lycan charged into the woods, footsteps audible throughout. With wordless efficiency, her clothes melted away in a flash of red-tinged violet, replaced by a sleek, black bodysuit. A second revolver appeared in her left hand, cocked moments later. She shot forward, following the path her quarry had taken, a dark spectre, a omen of doom. Her face was an expressionless mask, displaying almost robotic efficiency.

Target; proceeding north, estimated four miles per hour. Time to interception, three minutes. Likelihood of civilian involvement minimal. Threat of target, maximum. 

"X-322; Eliminating target."

Edited by The Snark Knight, Apr 24 2013 - 06:28 PM.

Posted Image

#19914 Offline Vengent Spectre

Vengent Spectre
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 6 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 24 2013 - 07:11 PM

[color=#ff8c00;][font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"]IC: Taralynn, Las Vegas.[/color][/font]

[color=#a52a2a;][font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"]"Really? Sweet. I'll be good I promise!"[/color][/font][color=#ff8c00;][font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"] Tara said far too sincerely. [/color][/font][color=#a52a2a;][font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"]'Yeah right, car my fainting ***!'[/color][/font][color=#ff8c00;][font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"] Taralynn thought to herself. aside from being able to feel the lie, she knew Alaric well enough to know when he wasn't telling the truth. Air. Any air. Even this stale desert air was better then the reek of alcohol from that bar, Tara thought to herself as breathed in the night air. [/color][/font][color=#a52a2a;][font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"]" Ya know, I was thinking. Even if you didn't get me a Ferrari, I know you still got me a really expensive sports car. Right?"[/color][/font][color=#ff8c00;][font="'courier new', courier, monospace;"] she asked sweetly. It was time to see just how far he would go.[/color][/font]

The Vengent Spectre.

#19915 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,842 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 24 2013 - 07:23 PM

IC: Tali took the final remaining step, reaching a white lined hand to wipe a tear from Dallas' cheek, her own eyes blinking back tears, her unconfident soft smile on her face. "I'd be lying if I said I haven't blamed you. But eventually… Eventually a person runs out of hate. I-I realized that it wasn't your fault."

#19916 Offline Parks and Rekt

Parks and Rekt
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 11,441 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 24 2013 - 07:24 PM

[color=#2f4f4f;]"Yeah. 'Course I did, Tara," Alaric replied through a grin that had a bit too much grit in the teeth to be totally genuine. From his back pocket, his index and middle fingers slipped a credit card from the wallet and flicked it down his sleeve, too fast for a hummingbird to catch him at work, let alone Tara. A valet walked up, freshly minted and ready for duty, and Alaric caught him.[/color]

[color=#2f4f4f;]"Um...2012 Ferrari California, plus the...uh..."[/color]

[color=#2f4f4f;]He looked back at Tara's pretty, beaming face, then at the valet. Something in his soul wept.[/color]

[color=#2f4f4f;]"Theeeeeee...uh...the Lambo Gallardo," he continued, holding back a dry sob as he shook the man's hand and pressed the Worthington Industries credit card into the man's grip. "Keep the change."[/color]

[color=#4b0082;]Dallas watched as his tear hovered on Tali's fingertip before popping, staining the digit with salt and water and pain. Then he looked back to her eyes and cocked an eyebrow, trying to regain a semblance of facetiousness.[/color]

[color=#4b0082;]"You're a better person than I am, I guess," he admitted begrudgingly before squeezing Tali gently in a hug.[/color]

-Tyler

Edited by Dallas Winston, Apr 24 2013 - 07:27 PM.

i'm back boy

for real

i'm that boy

for real

i got hits baby

you just a bat boy

for real

#19917 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,842 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 24 2013 - 07:44 PM

IC: Tali was a bit surprised, but she wrapped her own scarred arms around Dallas, her own tears starting to come now. It'd been so long since she'd seen her friends...

Why won't you just BREAK!

Tali forced that down again.

#19918 Offline Grimdark Pony

Grimdark Pony
  • Members
  • Inhabitant

• 5 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 24 2013 - 08:05 PM

IC: Fauna

Fauna had decided to come back to the mansion as a farewell, sort of. When she saw the young man with the little girl, something clicked in her mind. "He looks familiar..." She walked up to them curiously.

#19919 Offline Parks and Rekt

Parks and Rekt
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members

• 11,441 posts
  •  

Posted Apr 24 2013 - 08:39 PM

IC: Tali was a bit surprised, but she wrapped her own scarred arms around Dallas, her own tears starting to come now. It'd been so long since she'd seen her friends...

Why won't you just BREAK!

Tali forced that down again.

[color=#4b0082;]"Well. Ain't this a ######," Dallas muttered over Tali's shoulder as they hugged. "At this point we're just one big happy Manson family."[/color]

-Tyler

i'm back boy

for real

i'm that boy

for real

i got hits baby

you just a bat boy

for real

#19920 Offline Tali Relo

Tali Relo
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior