IC: Triblade, Mimic

"Don't do what?" Matt said as he turned slowly towards Aleks.

"If you take a shovel to that face you will regret it for the rest of your days."

"Oh. I wasn't going to," Matt grinned. "Even that's too far for me. Besides if I do that there's no chance I can compete with Tom Brady if I ever make it into the NFL."

"Sure you can. You just need work on your throwing mechanics."

"Well, it might involve some profuse bleeding and danger, but if you wanted maybe you could help me with that somtime."

"Anyone know where my brother is? And the one from this universe... not Kristen."

IC: Triblade, Mimic

"Something like that."

"Well isn't this cute. I'm going to go inside and look for Chris." she said. She flicked her gigarette butt into the grass and squished it with her boot. She then made sure gloves she'd been gifted were on her hands and slid up to her forearm before going inside. She didn't want to accidently bump someone and gain their personality and memories for a while. Christine had enough on her mind as it was.

Edited by Flex Fiction

IC:

"You didn't even have the courtesy to wait around for me to wake up. On Christmas Day. Leave it to you to make things more awkward than they already were."

Matt facepalmed. "Was it really Christmas Day?"

"Yeah. We drank my Christmas present and then I came to in your bed with missing clothes. Remember?"

"Oh yeah, I'm sorry about that. I think I was busy secretly destroying all the pictures I found of that night. You know the credits at the end of the Hangover? It was sort of like that."

"So we..."

"Yeah, I think so." Matt said as he averted his eyes and glanced away. He looked inside and spied Dallas with Ashley. He felt a pang of sadness but then quickly pushed it away. Ashley deserved to be happy.

"Yaghhhhhh..." Aleks groaned through his teeth, flicking his cigarette onto the ground and rubbing it out with his foot as he stood awkwardly by the car, looking pointedly away from Matt. "Well, I mean...obviously it wasn't that bad, I guess. I mean, we're still tight and all. Maybe tighter than before."

Oh this was awkward.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Triblade

Yes, this was very awkward. Matt couldn't help but start to laugh at the end of Aleks' sentence. It was a sort of honest yet awkward laugh that surprised him.

"And you deleted all the pictures?"

"Yeah I sort of did..." Matt shrugged.

"Yeah, we're still pretty tight I guess. Even if you did eat my fries." he said finally responding to what Aleks said before.

"Yep. Sure did."

"Ate 'em up.

"I'm really hungry though," Matt said as he patted his stomach. "I think I need to go raid the fridge."

"You do that. Grab me something too."

"But you just ate... alright." Matt shrugged as he walked inside and made a B-line for the cafeteria.

"You're a dime!"

Edited by Flex Fiction

IC: Alison

Alison stood still for a second and watched the proceedings. Her brain sorta went silent as the all people appeared. She'd gone throughout the mansion and none of them had heard her. And though a little strange overall it made her relax, a little. She watched it all, the bickering, the playing, with an eye of interest. It didn't please her in any way but she didn't care either. The residents decision on how they dealt with their matters, was their business.

Alison shifted as the commotion scattered. Slowly, she walked toward Alex, who from what she could gather was the person in charge. She barely remembered her last time here, so he could have been then too. She didn't know, and she didn't care. "Alex. Where. Is Tara?" Alison asked. Audible in her voice the smallest hint of emotion.

IC: K

K stood and then whooped in happiness as the last of the three dropped behind him. He'd done it. It had taken time, but he'd done it. The soldiers were gone, all of them. And rather than jinx himself again, he'd just leave it at that. No, it can't get any worse than this. No, his luck was finally looking up. No, he had to help that pedestrian. He didn't need to do anymore, the guy was safe. Though he had no idea what was going to come next, like getting down or finding the guy, who seemed to have run off some time during the "confrontation". In the end he'd figure it out later, he was alive and that was what mattered. He grinned to himself and then flung himself towards the top of the buildings. He then groaned as he stopped and his instincts saw the fire and smoke coming from the part of the city where the soldiers were most. Of all the things he wanted this wasn't it. But it was, he couldn't, though he considered. The last place, the last thing that needed his help, was the city.

Life comes, and life goes, flowing like the tide.

Peace ebbs, and peace flows, often fleeting just like time.

Love can last, but only so, there isn't much before you die.

People pass, come to and fro. And eventually revenge too, doe lie.

For in the the end, it's only the vengent who lasts forever.

The Vengent Spectre.

IC:

"Well, if it makes you feel any better," Showstopper sighed as he plopped down beside his one-armed Ultimate...friend? Colleague? Teammate? "I lost track of what happened too. These people should all be institutionalized. Lock up. Off to Bedlam."

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:

"If anyone talked to any one of us, they'd probably declare us all insane. You and me included," Kristen replied resting her head on her arm.

"That, or they'd shoot us in the head and throw the body in the ditch somewhere. I dunno. All I care about now is staying where it's safe, and getting use to this body."

IC:

Dallas retaliated faithfully with his noisemaker as he ran backwards; with a final, loud blow he disappeared from the hallway, having ducked into one of the side rooms. It was Ashley's job to find him before he struck.

IC:

"I hear that," the chronokinetic toasted. "Nobody's shooting me in the head, or dumping me into a ditch, or turning me into a werewolf. Nobody's doing that to any of us...well, barring the people who have already shot some of us and turned us...well, you know what I...###### this, alright...listen, Card, I know that for the last few years I've been a bit of...well, the scientific term is that I've been kind of a dick."

-Tyler

Edited by Dallas Winston

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Ashley

Ashley chased after Dallas at break neck speed, but she stopped dead when she entered the hallway, almost falling over from the momentum. She glanced around carefully, Dallas was nowhere to be seen, but she knew he couldn't have gone that far....

​There were many side rooms on the left side of the hallway which he could have entered, Ashley pursed her lips...

She decided to enter the first door on her left, though she opened and closed the door as quietly as she could. She looked around in the empty classroom...no Dallas, unless he'd suddenly became small enough to hide inside a drawer of a school desk.

Ashley knew if she kept trying to search each room Dallas would probably sneak up on her. She glanced at the windows on the other end of the classroom. With a grin she opened one and climbed out of it and into the outside. Ashley got onto all fours and began to crawl beside the wall and made her way toward the next rooms from the outside. When she got to the next room she snuck a quick peek through the window to see if Dallas was in the next room. With any luck, Dallas would not expect her to be looking for him from the outside.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Once Matt made his way to the darkened cafeteria he flipped on one of the lights before striding to the back area where the cooks prepared the food for the students. He opened one of the large fridges and stuck his face inside the contraption as he began to browse for something to munch on.

"No, not sphagetti... he just had a burger... ah! Tacos!" he beamed. He grabbed a few tacos slapped them on a plate before he stuck them in the nearest microwave. Matt leaned against the counter while he waited for his food to warm up.

IC: Mimic

Christine approached the stairs where Kristen and Ultimate Dallas were sitting. "Hey Kristen. Do you know where my brother is?" she asked. Kristen had always been awkward around Christine, they'd never been as close as she was with her own universes version. She'd even tried to gift Kristen something once and she hadn't accepted it. She was still getting used to the fact that she was now a girl.

IC:

I woke up lying on the ground in Central Park. I don't know what happened on the mission Leech wanted us to complete. I think it was a success since I'm out of the tree. The last thing I remember was that I needed to help someone, but I forgot their name. As I got up I looked at the sky and the buildings around me. The place looked like a scene from a war movie. Buildings were destroyed, and the sky was filled with the smoke and ash of fires.

I began walking around Central Park to find my way out. No one was here. Not Leech or Alex or whoever it was, that was at the tree. I start to wonder if they died or got captured. If any thing they just ran away once they got the Morlocks. They could be with them for that matter.

I finally made my way out of Central Park and found the streets broken. Bodies everywhere. Military, and some organization with an octopus on there uniforms. If I recall, they are known as HYDRA, an organization once a part of Hitler's Nazi regime that gained greater power than them.

Then I hear I gun click at the back of my head. "Turn around slowly."

I did as told, and saw a SHIELD agent pointing a pistol at my head. He looked old, probably in his late-40's or 50's. I couldn't tell because of his beard. "What's your name and who are you with?" He asked, gun still at my head.

"My name is Jack Sears. I'm with the X-Men."

"Looks like you're on my side. Good." He lowered his gun as he gave a sigh of relief."So why are you here boy?"

"I was on a mission, but it seems I was knocked out. I don't even know what's going here any more."

"HYDRA is what happened. Out of no where they came and attacked us. I was up on the rooftops aiding the men below on taking down those with jet packs on them. The found my position and I had to fend them off. Once all where dead, I came down to the streets to look for soldiers. Instead I found you."

"I have no idea whether to take it as a good thing or not. But since I got electrical powers, you're going to need it." I said with a smirk of joy. "And who are you?"

"You can just call me Marauder. Now let's go seek cover before they spot us."

gallery_110528_107_5250.jpg

"I guess you're right," she nodded. "He is mah brother after all."

IC: John, Songbird

Outside laying on the hood of the Ultima John's body remained still. The explosion had nearly killed him. There had been a few drops of blood left in his body, a few regenerative cells that had been fighting to get his body back to normal but it had been a down hill battle. A few more minutes and John would of been no more. The vampire blood from Ashlynn had dripped into John's body. As it moved through him its healing properties began to take affect.

The regenerative cells in John's body began to work faster as his blood cells began to replicate. Soon more blood was coursing through his veins. His terrible wounds began to heal. With the aid of the vampire blood he was healing faster then he would without it.

John was lost in a world of darkness. He was a kid again. Kneeling before his father. Logan looked down at his son and placed a hand on his head.

"I've failed you father. I hurt someone innocent. I am a monster."

"No son. You're only a monster if you allow this world to shape you into one. You can learn control... you can get up from this. You need your friends and the people you care about to get through this. Even if they resent you for what you did."

"Its too late, my life is over. I can't heal from this."

"You have another chance John. It is not your time yet."

Wolverine turned and began to walk into the light.

Suddenly John's cyan eyes snapped open and oxygen exploded into his lungs. He sat up on the hood of the car as the last of his wounds sealed up. He looked down at his shirtless form to see a large amount of unfamiliar scars on his flesh. He traced one of them with his index finger slowly. He'd never been able to keep scars before, they'd always healed.

"You almost died. But I saved you. I think your body was so close to death... it was more my healing that brought you back. That's why you have those scars."

John looked up at the familiar voice, his heart pounding.

"Ash? Is that really you?" he said. He jumped up and pulled her into his arms as he embraced her. Is she an angel? A vision? Am I just insane?

"Not the Ashlynn you knew," she said softly. "I'm from the Ultimate universe. I take it the version of me from this universe is dead."

John pulled away slowly. "Oh," he said as his heart-fell. His best friend was still dead. This wasn't the one he knew. But she looked so much like her. Somehow she was even more beautiful. Her pale skin almost radiated in the darkness.

"Listen John," Ultimate Ash said. "Your friends wouldn't let you come back inside the school. They think you're dangerous. After you sliced off the arm of the Card from my universe. You need to go in there and apologize. You need to make this right. The John from my universe would."

He nodded. "Alright, I'll go in."

"Actually no. You stay in here. I'll go talk to her and see if she will come outside to talk to you. I don't want her to think your coming to attack her or something." Ash said.

"John, stay." she said as she pointed to the car. She then turned and walked up the steps before walking inside towards the stairs.

Her emerald eyes fell onto Kristen as she sat on the stairs near Mimic and the Dallas from her universe.

"He's awake," Ash said. "He wants to talk to you. He wants to apologize for what he did. You don't have to forgive him, but you could at least hear what he has to say."

IC: NPC Hydra Troops

A small squad of six Hydra soldiers were just entering the same vicinity as Marauder and his SHIELD companion.

"Take them out," the squad leader barked coldly in German. They raised their guns and began to shoot at the two figures.

IC:

"Into the park!" I yelled. The gun shots rang out. We ran quick into the forest of Central Park. Marauder took what appeared to be an M16 from his back. I charged my hands ready for a fight. "I got an idea," I said looking quickly around us. "Get in the water and hide. That is if your gun is water proof. If not get behind a tree and fire on my signal."

I began to climb up the growth of the trees and hide there until they came. Marauder went into the pond and stayed there until he saw my signal. I felt something warm running down the left side of my body. I put a hand over it, and saw my hand. It was blood. I could feel the pain, but I didn't want to feel it.

Edited by Flaredrick: the Sniper

IC: Songbird, Feral

"Thank you," she said. "I realize that you probably aren't very fond of me because of what happened," Ash frowned. "I'm sorry I said that you should be killed. In my defense you were a bloodthirsty raptor seeking revenge at the time." she said.

"Let's allow the past to be the past. I was wrong to say that then. We we're on the same team once, maybe we can be again." she said as they walked towards the open door of the school.

John waited patiently as he leaned against the outside of the Ultima.

IC: Taralynn, Las Vegas. Hotel Spa.

Tara grinned as Alaric blinked. Even with the steam clouding the air between them and their lips no longer together, Tara felt a tingling sensation on her lips. Tara looked at him, one hand slowly reaching to touch the black tendrils that formed his mane. " I think that was worth more than just a "wow"." She chuckled lightly, her orange eyes twinkling with mischief. " I think I'll have to rectify that, you?" She said slowly as she moved her head back towards his.

IC:

Alaric laughed a little through his grin as he leaned back in to kiss her. Their lips held together for several seconds, clinging to each other as Alaric's arms tightened around her protectively. His head leaned backwards; his oh-so blue eyes sparkled as he moved one arm away from the embrace and brought the hand up to trace her lips.

"I love you," he whispered. "And I want us. That sound better?"

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Beep. Beep. Beep. **** it. "I can never get this old microwave right. Now I might have burned my tacos!" Matt shouts as he pulls the microwave open and carefully pulling the trey out of the microwave. He didn't even feel the heat the plate gave off to the natural amount of hot cosmic energy he kept trapped under his skin. The thought made Matt pause. It had been a long time since he'd unleashed the cosmic energy he collected. He'd exploded in the past when it had built up too much. Matt knew that in the next few days a trip to the woods would be wise.

He carried the plate of warm steamy tacos out of the kitchen and back towards the front door of the school. It looked like things had quieted down. He stepped outside holding the plate.

"Hope you like tacos. I brought some Tabasco too." he grinned as he motioned to a bottle that protruded from his pocket.

"Oh hey John's alive. I really didn't see that coming."

"If he doesn't come back... maybe I'll have to go find him." she said under her breath. Really not to anyone in the area.

IC: Adrian leaned against the nearest wall he could find in the most relaxed manner possibly. "My. How... Lively things have gotten around here." The man chuckled to himself.

---

Siegfried raised an eyebrow at the pawn shop's new arrival, but chose not to dwell on it. Whomever he was, perhaps he was also trying to find a breather from the carnage. And who was Siegfried to deny the man that ability?

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

She smiled and put one of her hands on his leg. "Much". Tara looked over her shoulder and breathed in. "Though, I could do better..I'll stop" She said and then paused. Slowly, one finger twirled a lock of hair on itself, then dropped, paused, and then slowly brushed across Alaric's skin until she reached his shoulder. "But, I will take another kiss." Tara said as she leaned in for another kiss and then stopped just before their lips touched. "Or not." She said and got up and walked out the door, heading back towards their room.

IC: K

K cursed as he looked at the smoke. This was his chance, he should just leave now while he could. He didn't want to help anymore, he had to. He stood still for a second and then flung himself toward the smoke, running wasn't an option, though he'd like it to be. He needed to help.

IC: Nathanael

Nathanael thought. For some reason the people hadn't approached him yet. That was a bad thing wasn't it ,well, wait, it wasn't. He was going to loot or at least try. Nathanael walked forward and reached out to the nearest shelf. As far as he was concerned, if the blokes weren't going to look his way then he was going to loot his way through the store. Slowly, he pulled an item off the shelf and stuffed it in his pocket. If he still felt the urge after he was done, he'd go back out and loot, fight a little more, maybe.

The Vengent Spectre.

IC:

Alaric rolled his eyes and put his scalp against the wall as he looked up towards the ceiling, listening to the sounds of Tara's heels as they clicked against the floor. When the sound rolled off into nothingness and her departure was properly marked, he sighed, mouthed Seriously? to himself with another eyeroll, and then stood up to follow her out, heading back to the room.

Tara was standing outside - she should have tried to steal the room key before she made an escape like that - and Ric slipped the card into the latch on the door effortlessly. With a buzz the door swung open and the young billionaire stepped inside, flopping down on his bed carelessly and running a hand tiredly through his hair with a dreamy sigh.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Tara walked in and headed straight for the bed. Not exploding the door had been hard but, the softness of the bed more than made up for it. She wasn't tired, she was just comfortable. Slowly, Tara released a sigh, turned her head to look at Alaric one last time, then shifted, closed her eyes and let herself start to drift off.

The Vengent Spectre.

"Oh, hey Adrian." Christine said as she noticed him leaning against a wall and surveying what was going on.

IC: Songbird, Feral

"You're right we don't, but I thought I'd at least try." Ashlynn said. Soon they were out the front doors and approaching the Ultima which John was leaning against.

John looked up at Ash and Kristen as they approached. He inwardly winced when he noticed where her arm should of been.

"Before you start, I think I need to apologize," John said as his cyan eyes looked at Kristen.

"I know you won't forgive me. HeII I don't want you to forgive me. I don't want to forgive myself. What I did... was beyond terrible. It scares me that I can do something like that to someone I knew and lived in the institute with. I'm so sorry Christopher," he said.

"Actually she goes by Kristen now."

"Sorry, Kristen. Nothing I can do or say can undo what I did. I wish there was some way I could get your arm back. I just want you to know how sorry I am. How disappointed I am with myself," John said. And now there were tears running down his cheeks.

"I've beat myself up over it everyday. Sometimes I have nightmares about it. Reliving what I did to you. I wish I could tear these ****ing metal blades out of my hands but I can't. I would gladly remove my own arm for you but we both know that wouldn't do much. But still I deserve to suffer for what I did to you." John said.

Snikt. His blades popped out. He slashed them into his own arm as he cut a large piece of his own arm off.

"I give you permission to do whatever you want to me. Hit me, eviscerate me, take your anger and frustration out on me."

"Wait, I'm not sure if that's a good idea John... wait I have an idea of my own." Ash said.

She focused on John's mind. It was almost impossible to break through the mental barrier the adamantium coating his skull created. She placed a cold hand on John's shoulder. The contact with his body would help.

She struggled for a few more seconds and then suddenly his mind opened up to her. She felt John's sorrow, his anger at himself, his fear that he could do something like this to a friend. She then sent these feelings into Kristen's mind to help back up his sincerity. Then she did something else. Something fantastic. She began to place barriers in his mind. Powerful ones. If John got angry and lashed out at a friend, someone who lived inside the institute... he'd be unable. He would now just freeze and shutdown for a few moments.

"There," Ash said as she pulled away. "He can't hurt any of us anymore. I placed barriers inside his mind... he will freeze up if he tries to harm any of us."

IC: Hydra Soldiers

Only three soldiers had been standing near each other when the ball of lighting landed at their feet. It exploded arcing through them and blasting them apart as they were fried by the energy attack.

Edited by Flex Fiction

IC:

Marauder came out of the water like Poseidon, armed with his rifle, he began to pick off the other soldiers who were not near the blast range. I descended from the trees to pick off the ones that were about to fire at him, and those about to fire at me. I shot off bolts lightning at some 'non'-vital area's, but everything was vital with lightning.

As I saw Marauder going for the kill one of them, I saw another about to shoot him. I raised my hand and shot one off to his head, then to his heart. I quickly turned around to check my back, but I guess there wasn't any. This park is full of trees, which makes an excellent tactic for a fight.

IC Foreshadow (Central Park)"HYDRA soldiers, even here," Peter thought as he landed in a tree. He began to scout the area before noticing a teenage girl lying on the ground near a tree. Floating down, he shook her awake. "Hey you!" Peter said urgently. "My name is Kristy-" "Doesn't matter; New York is under invasion. Get out of the city now!" The girl ran off just in time; several gunshots whizzed past him. Some of the HYDRA mooks pursuing the electrokinetic mutant and the out of place soldier (Jack and Marauder) had decided to go shoot at Peter instead. Even as he ducked behind a tree, he heard one say"Who does he think he is, Spiderman?" "Is my outfit really that ridiculous?" Peter thought, running up the tree.

IC:

I noticed a few bums shooting at someone, but I didn't see who. Either way, they had to be taken down. I fired a few bolts at their head, then turned around. Marauder was doing well making good shots, but he still need help. I continued to fire bolts, at the guys that were about to shoot him in the back. That's when I called out, "It'd be nice if you could help us with whatever you have!"

I know the person could here me, even with the shots ringing out. If this person was a mutant, it's be great in taking these #######s of HYDRA.

OOC: In reply to Constructman: Black Knight

IC:

"Just stay away from me. Both of you," Kristen growled, heading back into the institute. She didn't bother to excuse herself as she brushed past various students. She didn't particularly care. Any protests about accidentally knocking possessions over were ignored as she started to sprint towards her room. It was still situated in the boy's section of the institute.

The door was thrown wildly open, then slammed it shut with a loud bang. Kristen simply fell face-first onto the bed, not bothering to get under the sheets or anything. She didn't cry, she was beyond tears. Tears had been squeezed out of her long ago. That wasn't to say that she wasn't detached from sadness, but instead she suffered silently. Kristen's mind was a muddle of emotions, mostly just anger at other people, feelings of inadequacy and helplessness at her current situation. Then of course, her mother. Kristen hadn't heard back from Sarah Hailey since the day of the second attempt on Beast's life.

She wanted so much. Her mother, her arm, her old body. She wanted John and Ash and the others to go away. She just wanted to live again, without having to kill anyone, without missions involving a the people she lived with dying. And of course, she knew she couldn't have any of it. So she just curled up on the bed, like a little girl who just wanted the problems to go away.

A shame, She reflected, That the world just doesn't work that way.

IC: Feral, Songbird

"Well that could of gone better," John sighed and his shoulders sagged a bit.

"She'll come around eventually. I hope." Ash said as she placed a hand on John's shoulder.

"You're hand is really cold," John observed.

"I guess I'm just a bit different then the Ash you knew."