OOC: Aaron who are you talking about?IC: Summer-flightShe narrowed her eyes, "You saw her the entire time? Then where is she right now." she said. "That place was very busy, she could of slipped off a few minutes early and you never noticed." she said. She walked over to Beast' computer and hit a button that locked the school down, it covered every window in the school with a metal sheet and every exit and entrance, there was no way in or out now. IC: Triblade"We will catch whoever did this." he said.

IC: Alaric (War Room, Institute)"I buzzed down here as soon as Beast's message came through," he said, his calm air slowly beginning to thicken and his teeth starting to grit. "I'm faster than all of you, if she had been leaving the War Room, I would have run into her."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: GilesGiles took a sharp breath. "I would remind you, Ashlynn, that you know about me only due to your status as school nurse. And that that was supposed to remain confidential."Fortunately, no one seemed to have noticed her slip.IC: ShadowIn an instant, it all clicked. "They'll assume it's me. The new girl with connections to Weapon X."Her eyes flared, and a formfitting kevlar vest appeared around her body. An automatic pistol appeared in each hand. She handled them with the skill of an expert. She gave no visible reaction as the windows and doors were barred. "We can't get in, or out. The students will be in the dorms on the second floor. Most of the staff with Beast in the War Room in the basement. We need to find somewhere to hide out. Somewhere defensible."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Shadow"I'm not sure. This floor is where the teacher and faculty dorms and offices are. Which means we might have company soon." She looked at Wild Card. "One thing I need to know. Are you with me, or against me?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Shadow"Then we should get along just fine." Shadow said, disengaging the safeties on her pistols. "Come on. There has to be somewhere to hide up here. Or at least somewhere defensible."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Shadow"And also the most monitored. They'd do their best to keep him safe, and keep an eye on him." Her eyes hadn't stopped glowing, as her mind raced. "Our only chance is to stay undetected as long as possible, and find out who really did this. Or give them time to do it themselves."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Asura hopped around in place for a bit, then flexed his arms. Both of his forearms arms shifted and distended into metallized large, spiked, plate-like shields, which he then held in front of him before charging into the enforcers, deflecting gunfire with his arms, and using them like battering rams.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC: Shadow"That's the best idea you've had yet. Let's go." Shadow said, moving carefully down the hall, checking every door she passed. The fifth one turned out to be a closet.IC: AlexAlex sat in his dorm, staring at his phone. He needed to get a hold of someone.... He wasn't sure exactly what was going on.**************************************************************************************************************************Next to his bed, Dallas' phone beeped loudly.Incoming Message from: AlexDude, do you have any idea what's going on? Where are you?

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: (Prototype, Evil Angel)With the enforcers fighting the others, Evil Angel had pulled out her Big Iron, and started to shot Enforcers, mainly in the head. Prototype had switched to claws, and was killing and eating to her hearts content. She was lost in a bloodlust, and would be hard to take down, because all the people she was consuming was adding to her mass, letting her take some shots.(Blake Raynkin)Blake could be a heavy sleeper, but gunshots would wake up most people, and Blake was no different. He got the message form Ash, and stayed in his dorm. He went for his phone, and sent a message to Alex.*********************************************************************************************Alex phoned beeped. Incoming message from: BlakeHey, you know what the heck is going on?

Edited by thelonewander

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: Dallas (Dorm, Institute)Two and a half minutes of terse silence before the still-groggy Dallas's text hit Alex's phone.Dude, I'm pretty ****ed after that party. I don't even know what time I left. What time is it now? What happened?-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: AlexI strongly suspect that is literal. He typed back. Beast has been shot, and all students have been ordered to stay in their dorms. Expulsion for those that don't.

fK5oqYf.jpg

OCC: Krayzikk, I think you missed the message Blake sent to Alex.

War...war never changes.

IC: Dallas (Dorm, Institute)Your name in my phone is Two-Shoes. I'd be willing to bet you're in my dorm just like the teachers told you to be, or my name isn't Dallas ****ing Green....I am almost positive your name isn't Dallas ****ing Green.Well, go ahead and Google my birth certificate, and while you do, I'll shower and get dressed and we can see who finishes first.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: AlexAlex sent to Blake the same thing he had sent to Dallas, explaining the situation.He laughed quietly at the reply. You're on.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: (Blake Raynkin)Well, thats, something will be done about this, im sure of it.Blake sent the message to Alex.

War...war never changes.

OOC: It was a SILENCED gun but it doesn't matter, just retcon it in your heads to have been a full blown gunshot.IC: AshlynnAfter sending the telepathic message to every student in the school she began to pace. "We need to get him to the medical ward or he could die." she said. "He's lost too much blood, he needs a transfusion." she said. "I don't mean the school ward, but my personal one down here in the basement for X-Men only." she said. "Come on, we can post X-Men in there with him for protection." she said. "Besides it only has one entrance and exit. IC: Feral and TribladeFeral nodded and bent down and helped Triblade heft Beast into the air. "Little help here?" they said to the others, Beast was very, very heavy.Feral was in shock by Beast being shot. He'd never expected this in all his years living at the school. He was hurt and angry, and more then anything he wanted to find who did this to Beast and tear them apart, literally.

IC: Alaric (War Room, Institute)Since when have WE, of all people, been in the business of giving up on an innocent mutant?Alaric moved out of the room, making sure all the ammunition in his Ruger was in place as he made his way up to the school at large. Time to find Shadow...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Elijah:After a while of walking, slowly, having disengaged his invisibility, Elijah heard some others talking, about...oh, two people were the closest to him, some barely audible clicking-most likely the students messing with their phones-and, once he rounded a corner, well, nothing. Knocking on a few doors, he shrugged and continued along.OOC: Also known as: My strategy whenever we play Alien at youth group.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

OOC: Grochi, that is unlikely, bordering on metagaming. In fact, it isn't even bordering.The two are on the third floor. There are three floors, plus the basement. The building is a mansion. Elijah started in the basement. For Card and Shadow, it has been maybe ten minutes since Ashlynn's initial announcement that Beast has been shot. Elijah hung around with them for at least five. It would have taken him almost five minutes just to get to the third floor, let alone spend some time wandering around the mansion looking for them.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Feral and Matt"This way." he said as they carried Beast to the medical ward. Once inside they lied him on a medical cot and John stepped back. "Guard the entrance with me." he said to Matt who nodded.IC: AshlynnShe followed them in and began to work on Beast right away. She already knew his blood type, and quickly grabbed some O- blood and hooked it up to an IV before sticking it into Beast' arm. She then watched him as he slowly breathed seeing how he reacted to the blood. She touched the scar on his chest where the bullet had come out, and looked at the dried blood in his blue fur, which made more tears run down her cheeks. OOC: I know Advent, but at least two other people said they heard a gunshot (Shawn and Blake). Tell me if my blood transfusion is wrong, I don't know much about the medical procedure so I'm just making it up how I think it works, if its wrong feel free to inform me the correct way XDIC: CrossfireCrossfire saw an alert from the weapons factory flash across his computer. They were under attack. He began to run through the Enforcer base, six other highly trained and spec ops Enforcer's running with him as well. These were the best of the best, they were trained mutant killers. They jumped into an armored van and drove off towards the factory. Once inside they all filled out and then ran inside. One of the warriors pulled out a plasma-sword and charged at Prototype slashing at her with it. Another one pulled out two machine guns with napalm rounds and he took aim before shooting at Demon. A female Enforcer elite swung an electrified bow-staff at Asura.

Edited by Flex Nard