IC: Alex"Well, this all but confirms my theory." A voice said behind Dallas and Bri. When they lookee back, they would see Alex walking around the corner. It was obvious he had gotten ready in a hurry. His glasses were way down in his nose, and at a strange angle, his hair was more of a mess than usual, and the t shirt he had thrown was in dire need of adjustment."I had a feeling you would forget about me, Dallas. By the way, I win. It turns out you weren't lying about the pink hair."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

​IC: Dallas (Institute)"Where'd you get a picture?"IC: Alaric (Institute)"Vicky!" Ric hissed, moving his hands and holding the sides of her head softly. "It's Alaric. Just Alaric."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: ShadowThe pistol that was aimed at Alaric's chest lowered, but not so far she couldn't bring it back up quickly.Her eyes were still glowing. "Yeah. Alaric the history teacher. You're one of them."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Alaric (Institute)"If you really believed that, I'd be out cold by now," replied Ric quietly. "Vick, I know it wasn't you. You were at the party with me, I remember seeing you minutes before the shooting and I know it's logistically impossible for you to have made it down there and then back up before I saw you. I'm working on getting the other staff members off your back, but you pinning me to the floor and holding a gun to my chest isn't exactly gonna speed up the process."-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Shadow"I haven't got a choice. I'm not going back to that cell, and that's where they'll put me if they catch me."She slowly moved aside, and stood, allowing him to do the same. "I'm the scapegoat."

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: Hey RPG'ers I noticed that Flex had photo's of his characters, and I know he offered to do it with our characters as well, using that hero maker thing, but my pride would not let me accept that. I had to draw my own X-Men Shawn. Using flipping paint program I gave it my best shot. Please let me know what you think.http://www.majhost.c...n_x_men_rpg.pngShawn IC: Shawn waits for an order from any of the superiors.

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

IC: Alaric (Institute)"I'm not gonna let you get scapegoated, alright? Just take things easy for a minute and listen to me. Nothing bad is going to happen to you, I promise--""Alaric?"Oh, ****."That is the girl who shot Beast!" Vanessa hissed accusingly, striding forward with long, powerfully built strides that reached Alaric and Shadow within moments and pointing a finger into the history teacher's sternum. "And why are you talking to her and holding her? She is--""Completely and totally innocent," Ric replied, holding Vanessa's shoulders and looking into your eyes: his already-light blue eyes glowed and his pupils dilated and constricted at intervals as they stared into the ambers of the student.. "Listen. This isn't even Shadow. The last time you saw her, she was at the party talking to me when I cancelled that essay, and no, you have no idea where she went after that. You need to go back to your dorm, go to sleep, and let the staff members handle this. If the gunman is still roaming around, you could get hurt. Now get out of here. For me.""Alright. For you," came the soft, robotic, whispered reply as Vanessa turned away and began walking to the dorms downstairs, humming a tune cheerfully and turning back to wink at him every now and then. "Bye, Ricky..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: ShadowShadow didn't say anything, but her muscles relaxed slightly. That wasn't saying much, however. Her eyes didn't stop wandering the area, checking for other people. Finally, they paused at Ric.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Alaric (Institute)Even though hugging the borderline-paranoid girl in front of him wasn't the smartest thing one could do, Alaric moved forward and embraced her anyway, running his hand through her hair softly and sighing in weariness."I'm not gonna let anyone throw you in a cell, alright? I promise."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: ShadowThough Alaric couldn't see it, a series of conflicting emotions played across Shadow's face. Her first instinct was to break free, and escape. Find someplace to hide and do do. But another part of her wanted to stay, let him help. The rest of her screamed for her to find a way out of the Institute.Alaric could feel a slight movement, as she holstered her pistols. And another as she wrapped her arms tightly around him.OOC: Ooops.IC: Alex"Dallas knows my theory. As for the picture..." He showed her the screen of his phone, which displayed a young Dallas Green with bright pink hair.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Dallas (Institute)A terse silence ensued before Dallas withdrew his wallet and opened it up, pulling out a picture of a young, cute-looking eight year old boy who was slightly tall for his age, with a slight Californian tan and sharp features, grinning cheerfully and balancing himself on a fence with three other kids; whereas the others were dressed in a baseball uniform, the young Dallas wore more natural, casual clothing, and whereas the others were wearing helmets or baseball caps, Dallas was sporting a slightly longer hairstyle than he did in the present, and instead of the blonde and black locks of hair that Alex and Bri were used to, this hair was bright, cheery, bubblegum pink."There. Happy now?"IC: Alaric (Institute)The two stood there for several minutes, neither attempting to break the hug, before Alaric finally pulled away."I'm going to go try and convince the other staff that you're innocent," he said. "Again. I'll keep in touch, I promise. Just...stay safe. I don't want anything to happen to you."Or anyone else that finds you...-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:Mest Moore ~City Limits(?)~

While Zack and the newcomer had been fighting, Mest had taken out his phone and was recording the fight. "I'm pretty sure Scorcher didn't say anything about the kid having teleknesis. Or a fire shooting psycho that would be following him..." Mest mumbled to himself as the two fought, conversed, then fought again, then fought while conversing. He decided to sit this fight out, but he did occasionally teleport closer to the two to keep his camera recording their fight.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

IC: Dallas (Institute)"Don't worry," he butted in quickly, saving Alex. "He won't say anything."IC: Alaric (Institute)"Well, I can't run in and knock them all out," he replied. "I do work here."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Magnitude held his arms out to either side of him, his gauntlets glowing as they channeled his power and the particles. Since he couldn't force the particles to move at lightspeeds, the shrinking was uneven, and the walls began to crack and buckle as some sections shrank earlier than some. But with Demon's boost he was doing it, minimising the whole building and everything in it."Best tell the others to get out now," he told Demon

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: ShadowShadow took a step back, doing her best to make her face into an emotionless mask. But even mask has eyeholes, and her eyes showed the truth.The situation felt uncomfortably familiar. Part of her was certain that if he left, something bad would happen. "Alright. I'll do my best to stay hidden. But I can't keep it up for long, not with telepaths around."IC: Alex"Oh, I was just going to leak it to the major media networks." He rolled his eyes. "I'm not suicidal. You'd hate me, Julia would hate me, and this place would be high school all over again."He subtly have Dallas a thumbs up.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Brianne nodded."Okay.... I just don't want a bad reputation here."IC: Sanguine felt the surge of power, and grinned, knowing the source. Crossfire suddenly felt his blood begin to church as he was yanked to the ground, hands forced behind his back. The pale mutant smiled as crimson spikes erupted from his skin, ready to fire.

Edited by Toast of Awesomeness

Well, would you just look at that?

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.

IC: Alaric (Institute)"Don't worry. I'll be back as soon as I can be."Taking a quick second to brush Shadow's cheek and wink, Alaric spun on his heel and ran, moving gradually into a blur as he rounded the corner and made his way downstairs, to Ashlynn's little base.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: ShadowShadow stood where she was for a moment, before turning around. She needed somewhere new to hide.She drew her pistols, and began to move carefully down the hall.

fK5oqYf.jpg

OOC: Accepted Trad.IC: Summer-flight"I think Alaric already went to find her." she told Abbas.IC: FeralJohn turns to Shawn and Emily as they join the group by the medical-ward. "You guys aren't supposed to be out of bed..." he muttered. "Shawn your an X-Man so you can, but Emily is just a student. Return to your dorms, only X-Men and staff our allowed to be up right now." he said.OOC: The plan was for the Brotherhood to steal some weapons and then destroy the building, but oh well...IC: DestructionHe clasped Sanguine on the shoulder as Magnitude began to shrink the entire building, "Come on! We need to leave now!" he said before blowing a large hole through a wall and running outside.IC: NPC ErebusErebus followed him slashing an lone Enforcer in half with his scythe as he ran.

IC: WitchAs Sara sat in her bed, she focused. She was at the institute, but right now...Lot's and lot's of pandemonium. Mutters about someone being shot.But the place was in lockdown. How was she going to help? And she didn't know where the medical ward was.Then suddenly, someone ran down the corridor.OOC: Didn't notice, but should have known, but my brain wasn't exactly working.IC: MadnessRunning. Towards the medical ward. Snippets of yells passed by as he ran towards the medical ward."Beast was shot!" "Where are you going?" "You'll be expelled!"

Edited by TradTheMentalist

"Wer Traumt?"

IC: Dallas (Med Ward, Institute)"How is he?" Dallas asked, as the illusion was lifted and he appeared beside John, worn looking and deep purple bags underneath his eyes as visible as ever. "Any idea who it was?"-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: GilesAs he ran, Alaric would feel a presence move into his head. It was obviously that of a telepath.Hello, Mr. Carlisle. A rather familiar voice 'spoke'. I saw you talking with that girl, Shadow, at the party. And I suspect that you have no intention of turning her in. Am I correct?

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: FeralJohn looked over as Dallas appeared out of thin air. "Oh hey." he said softly. "He's alive, still knocked out tough. Ash is giving him a blood transfusion, he lost most of his from the bullet would before anyone got to him, it went all the way through him." he said, opening his fist and revealing the blood stained bullet in his palm. "We don't know who did it for sure yet." he said. "Ash thinks its Shadow, I'm not sure. But whoever did this... when I find them... I'll kill them." he said with an intense look in his blue eyes.OOC: Trad please note that the mansion is LOCKED down so she can't have just walked in the school, she had to already have been there. Also the medical ward is in the basement level, where students, and especially people new to the school can't go, or even know how to get there.

​IC: Alaric (Med Ward, Institute)You always were too smart for me, doc.Alaric slowed down and stopped in the doorway, examining everyone in the room as a whole."It's not Shadow.""Do you know where she is?"Ric gave no verbal reply, merely clamped down on his thoughts so they couldn't be read or entered.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME