IC: GilesIt's not a matter of intelligence. I have twenty years of experience reading people like you. But I agree."I must say that, for the moment, I agree with Mr. Carlisle. We have no proof that Shadow is behind this, other than an unknown connection to Weapon X. Similarities in the weapons used is irrelevant. Many people use guns." And he looked pointedly toward Ashlynn. "And need I remind you that one of the best X-Men this building has ever seen came from Weapon X."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Emily IC: Emily nods and she turns to Shawn and kisses him in the lips. "Be careful" She leaves thinking to herself *Darn it! I am getting nowhere with this.*Shawn IC: Kisses Emily and as she walks away he turns to Feral "Hey bubster!, what information do we got? have we made any progress on who the shooter is?"

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

IC: FeralJohn looked at Alaric, "Where was she?" he said grabbing him by the front of his shirt. "Tell me where she was, and what she was doing. We have to at least look into her mind." he said. "Your right my father did come from Weapon-X but that doesn't mean she's innocent." he saidIC: TribladeMatt placed a hand on Feral's shoulder. "Calm down John, there's no need to get hostile." he said. IC: Summer-flight"We need to go off facts, not if you think they are innocent or not innocent." she said while she worked. "How would you feel if you let the assassin go unpunished, if they tricked you the entire time into thinking they were innocent?" she asked. She looked at Alaric, "If you want to prove that Shadow is innocent then start combing the minds of every student in the mansion." she said. She would do it herself but she was too busy concentrating on Beast.IC: NPC CrossfireAs the building began to shrink around him Crossfire transformed his hand into a whip and lashed it onto the ceiling high above, he then began to shorten the whip; pulling himself into the air and to the roof. He crawled out of the skylight and then jumped to the ground below. The factory may of been compromised but the fight wasn't over yet. Three helicopters suddenly appeared in the air, Enforcer emblems on their sides. They then opened fire with their chain-guns at the mutants standing outside the factory. Each helicopter dropped something from underneath them. The three objects impacted the ground and then stood, three large Enforcer battle-mech's turned their weapons onto the mutants and opened fire.

IC: Alaric (Med Ward, Institute)Alaric grabbed hold of John's knuckles and twisted, taking hold of the mutant's hand and pinning him onto an empty bed by the arms, placing a knee into his vertebrae with superhuman reflexes before he had a chance to even blink."I get that you're upset. I am, too," he growled quietly. "But I'm still a teacher, Howlett, and that title deserves a modicum of respect, no matter who you date. And I can promise you that if you lay another hand on me tonight, I will kick your *** in ways you didn't even imagine it could be kicked."Ric released Feral and turned back to the group at large."I can tell you, it's not Shadow. The physics of it don't match up," he stated firmly. "We should be looking into mutants with intangibility or teleportation powers. Or at least superhuman speed or reflexes. Something that could get by all of us without being noticed."-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Feral"You shouldn't have done that bub." he said his pupils dilating. Alaric's little dig on him about who he dated angered him the most. His metal claws popped out of each knuckle with a loud SKINT. (slicing Alaric's hands probably unless he quickly let go.) John leg flew back hitting Alaric in the gut. He then jumped to his feet whirled around and slashed at Alaric's chest with his claws.IC: Summer-flight"JOHN! Stop!" she yelled, fresh tears splashing down her cheeks.

Edited by Flex Nard

IC: MadnessMadness burst into the medical ward, looking flustered. "What happened? I heard that Beast was shot."He looked at the bed where the crowd was gathered. "Oh, heavens...no."IC:WitchSara stuck to the shadows and followed the running person down to the basement.

"Wer Traumt?"

IC: Giles"John. Get off." Giles said, stepping forward. A forceful edge had entered his tone, something very rare for the librarian. "Get off of him."He looked at Ashlynn. "And you are forgetting something. This isn't so simple. Even if she is innocent, that girl has the power to create an arsenal that could level this Institute. We have no idea exactly what she could summon. And if you continue with this manhunt, you will create a hatred for us. A hatred that could potentially be fatal for this entire school."His face had hardened. "I don't care about your X-Men. If you want to go out and get yourself killed, that is your choice. But I will not allow you to bring harm to the students of this school. "He spotted John's actions, and growled. He stepped between them, Feral's claws glancing off his skin.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC-Elijah:Elijah, having gotten bored again, decided to head back over to the war room, to see how everybody was doing, seeing as they hadn't been in the med ward when he went by...and noticed, quickly, that there was nobody there.Welp, this is just grand...How am I supposed to figure out where these people went to?

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Alaric (Med Ward, Institute)Alaric looked down at his bloodied hands and resisted the urge to draw his pistol and shoot John directly through the eyes.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Wait what are Giles' powers other than telepathy? I forget.IC: FeralJohn stood breathing heavily as his claws glanced off of Gile's skin. He quickly retracted them and then pushed Giles aside before walking out of the medical ward, and down the hallway passing the war-room which Elijah was standing outside of. John let out an animal sounding roar and unsheathed his claws again and lashed out at the metal wall next to him his claws cutting through the metal wall and leaving three very long slashes in the wall as he continued down the hallway.IC: TribladeMatt sighed, "That's John for you." he said. He turned to Madness, "Yeah he was shot, we are trying to find out who did it." he said.

Edited by Flex Nard

Shawn IC: Shawn walks over to Beast body, he stares and his mind begins to race. He thinks about all the times he was rude to Beast, all the times Beast tried to talk to him and he just shunned Beast. He also can't stop thinking about the last thing he said to Beast. "You are just a blue teacher to me."Emily IC: Emily rushes back to her room. Thinking a step ahead she realizes, they would be sweeping all the rooms so she began to take percautionary measures with her laptop sending a quick message to Weapon-X before she does.Colonel Johnson, Beast has been shot and they are running sweeps through the mansion, right now everything is in dissary. I am still struggling to get into the Cerebro room. I will try and make the most of this oppertunity but It will be hard.

shawnlos.jpg

IC: Dallas (Med Ward, Institute)"John."Dallas made his way beside John with reflexes that were so fast, he must have used a time ripple behind him."Want to grab an early breakfast, bro? Bare your soul?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: As long as his energy can maintain it, being nearly invulnerable. And talking to animals.IC: GilesGiles leaned against the wall, and turned off his power. He took a few deep breaths. At his age, even using his ability for a short amount of time took more energy than he'd like to admit.He looked at Alaric. "Are you alright, Mr. Calisle? Ashlynn?"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: MadnessTrying to make light of the situation, Madness quipped. "Well, I suppose that ballistics won't work?" he said, close to hyperventilation. He turned and saw a girl standing behind him. "Who are you?!"IC: Witch and MadnessSara was standing behind Madness. She was taken aback by his sudden question but quickly recovered. "I'm Sara! Nice to meet you!"She suddenly pulled a serious demeanor. "Now, who was shot? Is he in pain?"Madness scrutinized her carefully. She was dressed in black, like a witch.

"Wer Traumt?"

IC: Alaric (Med Ward, Institute)"I'm gonna make it perfectly clear and on the record, right here," Alaric growled, wrapping his cut hands in boxer's gauze to try and stop the bleeding. "The only reason I haven't already gone after him and locked him in the War Room for the next day or two is because I trust Dallas to keep him on the straight and narrow. John is a security hazard; he lacks control of any sort, and I don't see why Victoria is the unstable one when he's roaming around freely."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: FeralJohn didn't look at Elijah as he passed him, he pointed behind him down the hall. "You'll see them." he growled, his claws still cutting into the wall as he walked past. As Dallas appeared behind him John sighed and then pulled his claws in embarrassed at his outburst. Beast had been hurt, and that had injured John as well, but not of his body of his heart. It had made it harder to control himself; the bestial side he’d inherited from his father, though he’d heard his father had learned to control it.But Logan had lived a very long time before he’d died, he’d been at least eighty to one hundred years old, John wasn’t sure. And he was only 18, he had a long life ahead of him it seemed, and as he grew older he would age slower, and he’d watch as his friends and loved ones aged and died. He turned to Dallas as if he was already dust upon the wind, “Sure.” He said, trying to control his emotions.IC: Summer-flight"I'm fine." she said wiping at her tears. She didn't like seeing John like that. He'd told her he'd loved her that night... she hadn't said it back, but maybe she loved him too. "Oh shut up Ric." she said to him. "John's done more for this team then you have lately, you haven't even been on the last two missions." she said. "We all know why he's like that, its not his fault. Beast is like a father to him, John's going through something right now, we all just show it in different ways." she said.

Edited by Flex Nard

Emily IC: Emily proceeds to send the earlier message to Weapon X HQ.Shawn IC: Shawn looks on to the fighting, he then walks over to Ashylnn and puts his hand on her shoudler. "Hey, it's going to be alright, let's just make sure Mr McCoy is okay."

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

IC: Dallas (Institute)"Aw, c'mon, bro," Dallas said with a grin as he threw his arm around John's shoulders and pulled him into a side hug. "We're gonna go, get some coffee, get some cinnamon buns, turn on the big screen, and laugh at the Fox News anchors. It worked all the time when I was upset back home: we call it the Cali Treatment."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC-Elijah:"Fair enough," the musician said with a bit of a shrug, quickly heading down the hall where John had pointed, soon enough coming along the others. He noticed Alaric with bleeding hands, Giles obviously tired, Summer had been crying, and, well, it was easy enough to piece together what happened."Alright, well, how is Beast coming along?" he asked, hoping for good news, and for a quick change of topic that would make everybody less...hostile.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

​IC: Alaric (Med Ward, Institute)"It's not about missions, it's about what happens if John loses it again. Look at it as if he wasn't him. Would you have let him get away with attacking a teacher like that? Matt, Giles, someone back me up on this."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

OOC: Also edited my last post a bit, Ashlynn directed some banter at Alaric. EDIT: Never mind haha you saw it.IC: FeralJohn nodded numbly as Alaric put his arm over his shoulder. "Alright Cali, you win." he said allowing himself a small smile. "Wait, do you mean we're leaving the mansion? Or just raiding the cafeteria and hanging out in the lounge?" he asked, unsure.IC: TribladeMatt turned to Elijah, "He'll live. Ash is giving him a blood transfusion, it should be near complete." he said. IC: Summer-flightAshlynn turned to Alaric, "Your letting your personal judgement about John cloud your feelings on this." she said. "John is a student and a mutant like the rest of us... he deserves the same treatment, not to be locked up." she said. "And your right about Shadow... we can't jump to conclusions... but I would still like to look into her recent memories." she said.

Edited by Flex Nard

IC: Giles"Good." The librarian said. He looked at the shoulder of his clothes, and sighed. "Bloody ****. These were new, too."He crossed his arms. "Well, isn't this a bloody pickle. As I'm looking around the room, it seems I have seniority. Not to mention the fact that the only other people sane enough to take charge are either biased, emotionally unstable, or biased twice over."He sighed again, and stopped leaning against the wall. "Alright. Here is what is going to happen.Ashlynn, you stay here and watch over Beast. We'll need him soon." He pointed to Elijah. You and Alaric are going to go find Shadow. Innocent or not, she is a danger to anyone who finds her at the moment."He looked to Ashlynn. "Mr. Carlisle is right. There will need to be some form of punishment for Mr. Howlett."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Dallas (Institute)"Nahhhhh, we can't leave campus with John Wilkes Booth still on the loose, remember? I know where the cafeteria stores all the good food, the stuff that makes it into the teacher's lounge. What better way to get back at Alaric then eat his cinnamon buns?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Alaric (Med Ward, Institute)For the first time, Ric's hard gaze wavered slightly."I...already did," he admitted bashfully. "She drank some spiked punch and wandered off to look for some food, ended up wandering around the third floor aimlessly until the gunshot. The stuff's pretty fuzzy, couldn't make out exactly what she recalls, but the basics are still there."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Summer-flightAshlynn looked at Giles her eyes furious. "You are not the dean of the school Mr. Giles." she said. "You are the Librarian, it is not your job to decide John's punishment. We will tell Beast what happened when he wakes up and he will decide." she said. "Though he is right, someone needs to bring Shadow here so we may speak to her." she said. "We need to tell her we aren't after her... we can't have her having a breakdown like she did before." she said. "Oh..." she said when Alaric spoke. "Well... if she's summoned some weapons someone needs to disarm her." she said. IC: FeralHe nodded, "Right." he chuckled. "I'm sort of hoping we run into Booth so we can thrash him." he said.

Edited by Flex Nard

IC: GilesGiles glared right back. "In case you've forgotten, Miss Summers, you aren't either. In fact, you are all but the last person to be in charge at the moment.""This is not an X-Men matter. If it was, you would be in charge. This is a school matter. Which means your authority here is minimal. Deal with it. Elijah is correct, attacking a professor is indeed grounds for expulsion. But Beast will deal with that when he wakes. For the moment, do your job, not somebody else's!"

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Dallas (Institute)"Riiiight," Dallas agreed as they neared the cafeteria. "Then we'll tie him to the table and make him watch while we eat the cinnamon buns. Just to **** with 'im."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Summer-flightShe glared at Giles and then sent him a explicit word via telepathy. She decided to leave it at that, to wary to argue with the old librarian. She didn't agree that John should be punished, but she didn't see anything wrong with what he'd ordered Elijah and Alaric to do. She looked at Beast, "That should be enough blood." she said as she pulled the IV out of his arm. She sighed and then sat down and put her head in her hands. She'd hardly noticed Shawn's hand on her shoulder a few minutes ago but it had felt good to have someone show they were there for her.IC: TribladeHe walked over to Ash and then sat next to her. "Don't worry I'll stay with you here Ash, I won't let anyone get in who can hurt him." he said, creating a blade of plasma from his hand for a moment before letting it fade away. IC: FeralJohn nodded as they walked into the cafeteria. "I have a better idea." he grinned. "I bet there is a **** ton of leftover pizza back up on the third floor, I think everyone ran off when Beast got shot, leaving it all there." he said. "Let's grab some cinnamon buns and then some cold pizza." he smirked.

Edited by Flex Nard

Shawn IC: Shawn just stands there staring at Beast wondering about his desicions and how selfless Beast was, and how much Beast cared. Emily IC: She sends another message to the Colonel, Colonel Johnson, I am going offline for a bit I cannot be allowed to be found out. So if you can sir please reply with any next steps you think I should take.

shawnlos.jpg

IC: Dallas (Cafeteria, Institute)"Ooh! Ooh! What if we feed him the cold pizza? Like, don't let him warm it up, just make him taste the cold cheese, the solid sauce, that hard bread...serves him right."Dallas stopped in front of the doors and blocked them, turning to face John with a slightly more serious expression."What's bugging you, John? Talk to me."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: FeralHe chuckled, "Unless he doesn't mind cold pizza. I can eat it fine myself." he said. He slowed when Dallas became more serious."Beast is like my father..." he said. "I never knew my real father, but Beast did... he's like my uncle." he said. "And when he was hurt... I have this problem with rage and controlling myself sometimes, I inherited it from my real dad, well it just sort of got loose when I saw Beast injured like that." he said."And Alaric... he was jealous of me and Ash, I could tell. His dig about me and Ash being together when I'm a student and she's a teacher... it just set me off." he said.

IC: ShadowShadow had decided to risk descending to the second floor. Everyone expected her to still be on the third floor, so it was the safest place for her to be.She quietly walked down the hall. All of the students were either in their dorms, or had gone somewhere else. But she was careful nonetheless. She needed someplace to hide. Somewhere no one would be..... That's it.Each dorm room had a bathroom. But there was also a set of public bathrooms on this floor. She knew because she had walked past them when she went to find a room the night before. She glanced about, to ensure no one was looking, and slipped into the boy's bathroom. As she had expected, it was completely empty. Also as he shad expected, when the mansion had been turned into a school and they installed the bathrooms, they had installed a sub ceiling to house the required pipes and wires.Quickly, she used the back of one of the toilets to boost herself up on top of the stalls. Even in a fancy establishment like this, public restrooms still had stalls. She pushed one of the panels up, and into the space above the sub ceiling. She hauled herself up, and lowered the tile back into place.OOC: And now, people can look for Shadow.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Demon"Big mistake."Demon grinned and shot forward in his electric form. Tendrils of lightning extended upwards to the helicopters, and soon Demon was on the ground, holding an Enforcer by the throat. A spherical field of red energy exploded from him, and any normal human in the area was electrocuted severely. Demon dropped the enforcer and vanished into lightning again before any weapons could be trained on him. The enforcer, however, stood up shakily. He felt somehow...changed. The robots instantly whirled around and pointed their guns at him."Mutant detected. Eradication imminent."Demon reappeared next to the other Brotherhood mutants with a satisfied look on his face.

67tlbk.png

IC: Dallas (Cafeteria, Institute)"Alright, so Alaric was jealous. Did you expect him to be cool with it? Maybe make a toast in front of the entire school? He grew up with her, too, John, and while I'm not saying the way he reacted was right, he is a really sweet, good guy. Just give him some time, let the wounds heal, and he'll warm up to you like he warms up to everyone.""And listen. Don't worry about the thing with the anger management, alright? 'Cause I'm gonna clue you into something I don't exactly like to tell people. Okay, sure, your family is a bunch of mutants. Mine's something a lot worse. Wanna know what?"He placed his hands on John's shoulders and grinned, pulling him into a hug."Californians."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME