Shawn IC: Shawn not having anything to say about anything at the moment. Just sat next next to Ashylnn and with a somber look. "I should go and stay with Em, she can make me feel better, she always does."Emily IC: Emily shuts off her laptop and makes all the preperations so she wont be caught by anyone.

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

IC: NPC EnforcerAs the mech's targeted him his hands flew forward and without knowing what he was doing he unleashed two huge spikes from each hand that flew at the mech's, bouncing off their armor.IC: DesructionHe grimaced and ran forward unleashing an explosive orb at one of the helicopters, it impacted beneath the copter, and an instant later it vanished in a massive explosion that tore through the sky. Destruction looked away as the hulking, burning remains of the copter fell to the ground and pieces of hot metal and flame rained down on the battle. He then unleashed an explosive orb at a group of Enforcer troops who had gathered outside the factory, blowing a few of them away.IC: FeralJohn nodded, "Your right..." he said. He accepted Dallas' hug and chuckled, Dallas always knew how to cheer him up or keep his mind off things. "I wish he was still alive... he'd know what to do right now." John said, speaking about his father.IC NPC Colonel JohnsonJohnson received Weapon-254's (Emily) message. "Hmm interesting, It seems there is another rat within the mansion, and you aren't the only one. But they aren't ares. They must be from the Brotherhood or perhaps the Enforcers. Continue with your earlier orders, map out the entire mansion, and we need you to map out the Cerebro room... we need that technology. Also we need a list of every active X-Men member, we have plans for them. Wait for further orders." he finished typing his message and sent it to Emily.

Edited by Flex Nard

OOC: BROMANCE ALERTIC: Dallas (Cafeteria, Institute)The two made their way into the cafeteria, and Dallas came out a couple minutes later with a warm tray of cinnamon buns and a microwave oven in his hand. Plugging the microwave into a nearby power outlet, he placed several closed rolls of Pillsbury buns onto the table and flicked on the TV, flipping through channels."Dude, you know what to do, too. You said it yourself: we find the assassin, beat the 'ell outta him, and then take things easy," Dallas said with a shrug. "Hey, by the way...saw you dancing with Ash last night, bro. I didn't know she could grind so well..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: haha yeah, and hey its actually the same night... just much later at night.IC: FeralJohn plopped down near Dallas and plopped one of the buns into his mouth. "These things are pretty good." he said before taking a sip of his coffee. "Is it just me or are all the students in this mansion obsessed with coffee?" he asked taking another sip, knowing that many made trips to Starbucks often. He watched the TV and nodded grinning. "Yeah me either... she was pretty darn good. Too bad such a good night had to be ruined by something like this." he said."I did as you said, I told her how I felt and we kissed a bit earlier, it was great." he said. "I noticed you and Brianne left the party a bit early, how'd that go?" he said grinning and raising his brows.

IC: Abbas hadn't let go of his head yet, and grimaced."Sorry.... Alaric was doing my job for me.... Ash, can you do anything for a hangover?"Meanwhile, Brianne stayed in the room once Dallas left, watching as Ashlynn attended to Beast."Well.... At least he's alright..."

Well, would you just look at that?

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.

Emily IC: Emily switching servers, had all incoming messanges re routed to her PDA . Receiving the message, she knew that she did not have too much time left. So she had to act fast. Shawn IC: Shawn gets up, looking down. He walks over to Ashylnn "Hey, is he going to be alright. Also are you going to be alright? I only ask because the school is in dissarray, and we look to you guys the staff to lead us, and I know you guys can. I think we need to get a message to the really students. who are really scared. We just have to reassure them that everything will be allright. At least that is what I would want to know when I am scared.

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

OOC: Mind if I join?Name: Zac ToddCode name: InfernoAge: 15Gender: MaleFaction: X-MenPowers: Control over Fire.Appearance: Zac is a tall, lanky looking boy, with white skin, hazel eyes, brown thick shaggy hair, and he has pretty big hands. He wears a dark red shirt, with a black short sleeve button up with red flames on it (which he wears unbuttoned over his dark red shirt), tan pants, black dress shoes, and a pair of black, fingerless gloves.Weapons: NoneSkills: Repairing machines, cars and often makes some inventions.Personality: Zac is a comedic and somewhat oblivious teenager, though he is very intelligent, he doesn't show his "nerd" side. He is very caring, and often looks out his brother, and stands up for his brother when something happens. However, Zac can loose his temper at some points, and often gets very offended. Unless you are a mind reader mutan, its hard to read Zac, even for his brother.Weakness: Obviously water attacks, he isn't really fast.Bio: Zac learned about his powers when he was in the garage shop at his school, a thing he did ther. He was busy using a blow torch to wield some pieces back together until he had a thought "I wish this thing gave more juice", and then it happened. His powers kicked in and the blue flame grew and started to melt the metal. It was the same day his brother found his powers. Zac and Caleb were sent to the School or the Gifted Youngsters, their he and his brother live together and train to master their new abilities.Name: Caleb ToddCode name: TorrentAge: 14Gender: MaleFaction: X-MenPowers: Control over IceAppearance: Caleb is actually skinnier than his brother, and slightly smaller. He has blonde hair, pale white skin, green eyes, and big ears, covered by his shaggy hair. He wears a light blue hoodie with a J-05 marking the shirt's front, being the color white, dark blue jeans, grey shoes, and a pair of dark blue fingerless gloves.Weapons: NoneSkills: Swimming, running, surfing, skatingPersonality: Caleb is very shy and reclusive, sticking with Zac most of the time. He is nervous and often scared when around new people, making him very anti-social. He is. Wry against fighting and is often the one who stops arguments, and calms Zac down.Weakness: Is not a great fighter, in battle he literally becomes frozen, becoming an open target.Bio: He discovered his powers at the same place and time as his brother. He discovered it when he accidentally froze the pool during his swim meet. He thought the pool was about too warm, and just like Zac, his powers activated, a the surrouding water started to freeze. He an his brother were sent to the school for the Gifted Youngsters, wih him staying at Zac's side. He unlike his brother wasn't wanting to do this, but his brother insisted, Infact he doesn't want to be a mutant.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Francesca stumbled into the cafeteria in a nightgown, rubbing her eyes sleepily."Wass goin' on?" she mumbled to Dallas and John, "Was a...noise in my head."IC: As Magnitude had shrunk the building with him in it, he had naturally shrunk as well and was largely ignored by the contnuing conflict outside. Since the multiple collapses and the actions of his fellow mutants had largely rid the place of guards he was free to search for the weapons they'd been sent for at his own leisure

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Inferno and TorrentThe two brothers were in their room, both on the bottom bunk of their bunk bed playing some video games, being pretty bored of staying in their dorms.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Summer-flightShe looked up at Brianne and nodded, "Your right its a miracle he's alive." she said. She nodded at Shawn. "Of course." she said before sending the following telepathic message to every student in the school: Beast survived the shooting, he is in critical care, but I think he will make it through. Until Beast awakes Mr. Giles is in charge of school functions. All students except for X-Men are to stay in their dorms. We have not caught the shooter yet, but we are diligently looking for them. Until then remain in your rooms and lock your doors. Be careful and if you hear or see anything strange please report to me or another member of the staff. She then sighed, "Find Shadow and sent her to her dorm. She's a student not a member of the X-Men she shouldn't be roaming the halls right now." she said. IC: FeralJohn nodded at Dallas. "Wicked." he said grinning, before popping another bun into his mouth. Suddenly he saw one of the new girls stumble into the cafeteria in a nightgown. John raised a brow, "Uh Beast was shot you didn't know?" he asked. "You should probably go back to your dorm, normal students shouldn't be roaming around the school you could get hurt." he said.

IC: Inferno and Torrent.Zac sighed... He wasn't gonna be able to check the cars today. That sucked. He got up, after pausing the game and went to lock their door."Just my luck today huh?" Zac muttered,"Yea I know..." Caleb said, "I was gonna swim today,""Aw come on you always swim dude," Zac said,

IC: Dallas (Cafeteria, Institute)"Uh, yeah, sure," said Dallas, hopping up and moving across the cafeteria to go through the kitchens; he returned minutes later with a tall glass and a pitcher of water, which he poured carefully into the cup and then handed to Francesca. "Hiya. I'm Dallas."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

OOC: Hey its actually night time Dymex, but you don't have to edit, maybe they wanted to swim in the pool at night. Going to do a time skip till morning soon since they won't find the killer.IC: Feral"I'm John." he said. "I don't think we've met." he said. He grabbed a can of coke and instead of popping it open he unsheathed one of his claws on his right hand and then stabbed into the metal lid, twisting it until it had a good sized hole before taking a sip. He slid his claw back in with a faint SKINT.IC: Summer-flight"Thanks Shawn." she said.

IC: Brianne nodded."Okay good... I think I'll get back to bed, just wanted to check on him. Night y'all."She turned and left the room. Having known Dallas followed John and hoping he had calmed him down, she put two and two together and headed to the cafeteria. She walked in and set down next to Dallas, waving to John and Francesca."Hi ,guys."IC: Abbas groaned."Ashlynn.... Please... Can you help this at all?"

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.

OOC: There is a battle going on at an Enforcer factory outside the city. Crossfire is already there, Brotherhood mutants broke in, killed bunch of Enforcers, then Magnitude shrunk the entire building with him in it, searching for the weapons, the other Brotherhood members are now outside fighting Enforcer troops, three large Enforcer mechs' and two helicopters (one already got destroyed).IC: Feral"Nice to meet you." he said sipping his soda. He then saw Brianne walk into the cafeteria. "Hey Bri." he said.IC: Summer-flightShe shook her head, "No sadly I can't remove handovers your just gonna have to deal with it Abbas." she said. Her earlier slight intoxication had entirely faded with the news of Beast being shot.

Edited by Flex Nard

OOC: It's okay, anyway Zac could create a flame to light the pool. IC: Inferno and Torrent"Besides it's night dude," Zac said,"Yea...but you could use your powers," Caleb said,"I don't think we are supposed to use our powers when we aren't in training," Zac said, "Let's get back to the campaign," Zac sat back on the bunk and unpaused the game, "Remeber we have I be alert Zac, for any unusual sounds,""ERRRWWREE!" Zac jokingly yelled,"Zac!" Caleb yelled as he punched him. Zac just laughed, "It's a joke Caleb," Zac said patting his brother's back.

OOC: Cool.IC: "Darn it, darn it darn it." Shockbolt muttered to himself as he kept leaping at his max setting, bounding quickly towards his destination.During whatever time has passed since Derrick's last activity, he went home, got well rested and had about an average day. However the call to action came and he found himself a large distance away from where he desperately needed to be. Leaping as fast as he could he got to where the factory was supposed to be. He didn't question why he didn't see it, he was too focused on aiming at a target. As soon as he found himself in range of one of the mutants fighting Enforcer mechs, he lept at it, intending to shock.He really couldn't tell who it was.

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

IC: Summer-flightShe nodded, "I'll just enter your dream in your mind or something instead of using your phone." she said. She'd done it before, it was pretty funny since most people just thought it was a dream, and didn't know it was really her conscious in their heads. IC: Triblade"Don't worry Ash, I'll stay here with you all night and help you guard him." he said. "We could try moving him to his bedroom, but he's heavy." he said.IC: FeralHe nodded to Bri and then sipped his soda again.

IC: DemonDemon snarled when he noticed another elite Enforcer charge into the foray. He held up a finger and a bolt of red lighting erupted from the extended digit towards Shockbolt.IC: Julia Julia had retreated to the cafeteria to collect herself after what had happened. She pulled out her phone and sent a text to Alex.Where r u?

67tlbk.png

OOC: Shadow needs to be found then we can timeskip to the morning, and a new X-Men mission yay! And also an Weapon-X one as well.IC: FeralHe saw Julia come into the cafeteria, it seemed to be the X-Men meeting room for now.IC: DestructionDestruction was blasted backwards from Shockbolt's electric gloves. He grinned as blood leaked out of his nose, his yellow eyes narrowing. "Time to die Enforcer." he said, he then unleashed an explosive orb at Shockbolt's chest.IC: NPC CrossfireSuddenly Crossfire jumped down and kicked Destruction in the jaw with a metal clad foot, he then opened fore at Sanguine with his chain-gun hand.

IC: Shockbolt bounched out of the way of the orb only to get hit by a lightning attack. It hurt a good deal, but not worse then one time when he accidentally shocked himself with his own gloves.Been a while since I've been the one who was shocked..."Right, at you then." he said getting up from the shock.He did his usual leaping pattern before throwing himself in a kick at Demon.

25fbd79538e4c3de878b599045e3f03a.jpg

IC: She smiled, kissing him back."Hey sweetheart. And yes, I'll take one," she replied, taking one of the warm treats, and biting into it."These are good! Who made them?" she asked, pulling her phone out under the table.Dallas' phone went off a few seconds later.Hey love <3 my room in a little while? (;

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.