IC: Inferno and Torrent"I'm trying to help my brother," Zac said getting a bit angered up, "Even though I'm not able to fully help him I'm still their at his side, I don't call him cowardly because I'm mean, nor because he even admits it, I joke around with him, he knows I'm at his side, so don't tell me-""Zac!" Caleb said pulling him away, "They get it!" Caleb then realized his assertiveness, "I'm sorry... Anyway Zac isn't mean at all, though it's really hard to read him,""It's okay I needed that," Zac said, "Anyway, I'm gonna he the pizza and heat it up,"

Edited by IX. Dymex

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: AlexAlex returned to his Hackpad, watching as Zac and Caleb started to move off."I hate people like that." He muttered to himself, tapping at the pad. "They're reckless, volatile bordering on explosive, and always believe they're in the right. Illogical, irrational beings. And when they have been gifted with an ability such as his, they're dangerous. Explosive power such as that in the hands of one who flies so easily off the handle."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Inferno and Torrent_As the two went to get the pizza, Caleb removed the hood from his head, "Zac you realized he was saying you were a bad influence, right?""Yea, so?" Zac asked looking back at his brother,"Doesn't that hurt?" Caleb asked,"Caleb," Zac said, "When people call you out and say you are something your not, you don't hold to it,""But you got mad," Caleb said,"For a bit, but it's not worth crying over," Zac said, "And you said the right thing, I'm hard to read, I'll let him think what he wants, I know at one person here knows what I'm really like," he said with a smile,

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Windrider - Brotherhood Base, Savage Lands-Speaking of dangerous and explosive, my face of nearly beaming with delight. Finally, something to do. "Of course! Thank ya Silver." I said somewhat cheekily. With a quick bow I hurried out of the throne room and outside to the lake. There before me was the portal, just like Quicksilver said. I dived in head first, which I admit wasn't my brightest idea ever. I landed on chest first on the hard ground as I emerged from the portal. "Ow." I slowly stood up and took in my new surroundings, brushing off my green t-shirt. "Let's see...the Enforcer Factory is..." I licked my finger and put it to the wind, I grinned, the wind was already blowing the way I needed it to, how convenient. Without a moment to lose I took of into the sky, using my powers over air to lift myself off the ground and soared into the air, getting to the others would not take very long.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Shadow"I heard nothing that will convince me to stop hiding." She replied, staying completely still. "Alaric is the only staff member I trust. Beast would be one, but he obviously isn't available. So until Alaric says it's alright to come out himself, I hide."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Shawn IC: Shawn just cannot find Shadow, So he decides to leave it to the telepaths. He heads back to to the room Beast is in. "Hey, I just can't find that girl! and besides I am actually not too sure how she looks.Emily IC: Emily being slightly excited, that things were going well. She then leaves her room in search of Francesca to tell her the good news.

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

IC-Luka:Behind Quicksilver came a tallish man, in his late twenties, with pale skin and close cropped hair, putting a hand on his superior's shoulder."What fun it must be, cooped up in here all the time," he said, aware that Quicksilver had noticed the physical contact...and likely didn't like it. "Tell me, is there anything else being done, or should I just go make my own trouble?"Luka grinned slightly at Quicksilver, a threatening gesture, especially given the fact that he was in physical contact with the man...his not draining any energy from his superior could be taken one of two ways: Either as a mark of respect, or a silent threat.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: (Blake Raynkin)Blake had been up for a while now, getting the telepathic messages, and decide to head to the cafeteria to get some food. he was dressed in his normal clothes, a black shirt, black pants, and some black shoes. He got to the cafeteria and saw most of the others. "Hey guys"

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: FeralJohn watched the exchange between Zac and Alex silently. "You've come a long way yourself." John pointed out to Alex. "When I first met you I don't think you would of stood up for your opinion like that to someone you didn't know, but I could be wrong." he said. He popped out one of his claws and stabbed it through the last bun before popping it into his mouth. He chewed the bun gingerly, savoring the taste."I should of asked Zac to grab me some pizza." he sighed.IC: TribladeMatt shrugged, "You tried, all that counts." he said. "I'd look for her myself, but I need to stay and guard Beast." he said. IC: NPC Quicksilver (Brotherhood base, Savage Lands)Quicksilver narrowed his eyes at Luka and pushed his hand off of his shoulder. "You have very bad timing." he said. "One of your fellows just left to join the fray at the Enforcer factory." he said. "If you hurry you might be able to catch him. I'm sure Windrider can bring you with him using his power over air." he said. "Use the portal in the lake to take you to New York, you should see Windrider floating around there." he said. "As for being cooped up here, I prefer it sometimes. I usually win all of my battles so it gets a bit dull." he said. "Having my father's power now along with my first ability has helped me a great deal." he said. "Now go before you loose your chance on a good fight." he said. IC: Destruction (Enforcer weapons factory) and Agent Skull"Good job, let's take him back to our base after this, we could use a good hostage." he said. He then unleashed an explosive blast at an Enforcer who was firing at him, turning him to dust instantly. Soon a few swat vans began to pull up and more Enforcer's started to pour out. Including agent Skull.Skull ran at Destruction, firing at him with his pistol. Destruction stumbled back as a round was pumped into his side. Blood began to pour from the wound but Destruction ignored it. He unleashed a explosive orb at Skull's feet, it exploded a second later, sending Skull into the air along with a cloud of earth.OOC: Alaric really needs to find Shadow XD

Edited by Flex Nard

IC: JuliaJulia put a hand on Alex's shoulder."Calm down," she said, "listen. I understand. Tensions are high, and for all we know, the killer could be one of us. But now isn't the time to get mad at each other."IC: Demon"Let's hurry this up," Demon said, "I'm wounded pretty badly."He picked up the unconscious Enforcer and slung him over his shoulder.

67tlbk.png

IC: (Prototype,Evil Angel)Both girls had made it out of the building before it had come down. The ice had come off, and Lexie was able to get back into the fight. Angel still couldn't fly, so she took aim at on of the choppers, and fired two shots at it, for the flyers. Lexie had taken aim at the other, and launched her whipfist at it, and was going to bored it if she hit.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: Inferno and TorrentThe two came back to the cafeteria with warmed up pizza. "Hey John, you said you were gonna get some of this?" Zac asked, "Well I already got some for ya," Zac said as he placed two boxes of warm pizza on the table, "See ya when later," Zac said as he and Caleb walked off.

IC: AlexThe technopath nodded. "You're right. As much as I disagree with that guy, you're right. Now is not the time."

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

Emily IC: Emily looks around the lunchroom and she notices the technopath and she begins feels a bit uncomfortable. She knows if anyone can catch her in the act, it would be him. So she avoids him. Shawn IC: Shawn sits down next to Ashylnn concerned for her and Beast. He had never really seen someone care for someone else so deeply like Ashylnn and Beast. So while he waits for her reply he begins to ponder if he died would anyone care. Not willing to answer that question he just ignores the thought.

shawnlos.jpg

IC: FeralHe nodded at Zac, "Thanks bub." he said before sliding one of the warmed up pizza boxes over to himself. He grabbed a piece a took a bite, savoring the taste. He then saw Blake walk up, "Where have you been? Beast has been shot, haven't you heard?" he asked. "Besides it seems someone is trying to frame you as a killer, the news said that a werewolf was killing people in the town tonight, I think like twenty or so were killed." he said.IC: Summer-flightAshlynn looked up at Shawn, "He's the same really." she said before stroking some of his blue fur. "I don't know what I would have done if he had died." she said. She watched as Shawn sat down next to her. IC: NPC Enforcer helicopter driverThe copter driver suddenly felt a terrible tug on the bottom of the chopper as a strange whip like thing wrapped around it.IC: NPC CrossfireCrossfire watched as Prototype's whip-fist wrapped around the bottom of the chopper. He trained his chain-gun hand on her and began to fire at her side. IC: Destruction"I don't see an easy route of escaping without taking out all of these Enforcers." he radioed back to Demon. "Hang in there, staunch the bleeding somehow if you can, maybe Sanguine can crystallize your blood around the wound to stop the flow." he suggested. He'd been shot himself, but he didn't worry about that now.IC: NPC Agent SkullSkull trained his pistol on Evil Angel and began to fire at her as she shot a few harmless shots at a chopper with her pistol.

OOC: Uh could be just random guns and whatnot, just things they wanted to take away from the Enforcers. Could make them mech parts, or plasma-swords, anything really. Maybe some advanced Enforcer tech.IC: Summer-flight"It just comes naturally to me." she said. "Beast has been like my father to me my whole life." she said. "I grew up here remember." she said. "This place wouldn't be the same without him, and neither would the X-Men." she said.

IC: Alaric (Med Ward, Institute)Alaric had been quiet throughout all of this conversation, staring at the unconscious Beast's face with a stony, unreadable visage. His eyes betrayed no glimpse of his thoughts or feelings, and his stance, leaning against the doorway, arms crossed, portrayed no hint of changing until he untangled himself and moved out the door without a verbal word. He took a second to pause outside the door and send a half-completed telepathic message to Ashlynn.I was just trying...Ric visibly stiffened outside the door and shook his head, ending the transmission, before walking again; in seconds, he was a blur, gone to search for Shadow.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Summer-flightShe nodded, "Yeah he protected me, I was lucky to have Hank in my life." she said. She then watched Alaric as he looked at Beast with a stony unreadable expression. She knew that he was hurting on the inside, and this was how he showed it. She caught a trace of a half completed telepathic message, it ended as quick as Alaric began it, and then he was gone. Leaving Ashlynn with a question on her mind, what was he trying to do?

Shawn IC: Knowing that he did not want to continue to engage in parent talk decides to walk out. His face showed a bit of irritation, one because someone all the turmoil and 2 because he never felt that way about Beast. He felt like Beast never cared about him anyways. He was a mentor, a teacher, a father, and a friend to everyone else in this institue but him. So he storms out of the room and just waits outside the medical ward.Emily IC: Emily not being able to locate Francesca sits in the corner of the lunch room.

shawnlos.jpg

IC: ShadowShadow flicked a spider off of her arm, and adjusted her position. She was lying flat on her stomach, distributing her weight across several panels.The only light was what managed to seep through the 'floor' and her glowing eyes.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Alaric (Institute)Ric slowed down and finally came to a near-stop, not meeting Elijah's gaze."I loved her for twenty years," he said quietly. "Twenty god **** years, and now she hates me because her boyfriend attacked me."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Oh, I know why you want to come haha.She closed her phone, looking out over the group.IC: Isaac appeared next to Demon, hand covering the wound."Here," he said Demon's blood flowed around the wound, the flesh sealing into a hard, crystalline line."That should be enough for now."

Well, would you just look at that?

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.

IC: DestructionDestruction dodged some chain-gun fire from one of the mechs. His hand flew forward and he unleashed and explosive orb at the mech, it impacted in the glass shield protecting the Enforcer inside before exploding. One down and two more to to. "Or you could enhance mine and I just blow them all away!" he yelled to Demon.IC: AshlynnShe wondered how Alaric was. She thought about invading his thoughts trying to read them, but that was something a telepath never did to another. Not to mention he'd be able to sense her in his mind. Instead she sent him a simply message: Are you okay? she asked him telepathically.

​IC: Alaric (Institute)Just coping, I guess.IC: Dallas (Cafeteria)Since when am I anything but extra sweet?-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME