IC: Summer-flightWhich part are you coping with? She asked, wondering if he'd catch her meaning. IC: DestructionHe shrugged, "That works." he said as he ran forward through the line of Enforcers as they shot each other. He unleashed two orbs of explosive energy as he ran by, blowing up about ten Enforcers in all since they were in such close proximity. "We need to take out those two choppers or they will follow us back!" he yelled.

Shawn and Emily IC: With all these thoughts running through his mind he starts to feel alone in the mansion. He begins to feel isolated so he takes his phone and talks with Emily."Hey....Em..""Huh?...what's wrong""Nah, I feel a little down" "What's wrong?...I don't like it when your feeling down.""I don't get it, everyone takes care of each other here..""And you want someone to take care of you??""No, No I am grown I don...""Hey, with everything that is going on everyone has to have a shoulder to lean on. You should not feel ashamed about that.""I am in the lunchroom, come so we can talk here, and no matter what happens you know you can always trust that I will be there for you."As Shawn makes his way towards the lunch room. Emily begins to regret what she said because of what she is actually doing there.

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

​IC: Alaric (Institute)A lot's happened, Ashlynn. Beast is down. School's already involved in infighting. Someone I could have known for years, someone who I consider family, could have sparked it all. They're doing a sequel to Forrest Gump. I'm not comfortable with any of those things. As for you...you're an adult now. The days are long gone where I could give you a small wink, a bad boy grin, and try and convince you to do something.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Summer-flightI know but Beast will make it through, I promise. Who could of sparked it all? she asked him telepathically. I miss those days too. What would you try to convince me of now? she asked him.Wait they are doing a sequel of Forrest Gump?! The ***. IC: DestructionHe watched as the helicopters spun out of control before landing in the woods and exploding in massive plumes of flame. "Nice work." he said to Sanguine before climbing into the van. "We need to wait for Magnitude and the others, he's bringing the guns." he said.

IC: Alaric (Institute)I wouldn't even try to make a joke out of something so rooted in blasphemy, Alaric replied, looking up and running his hands through his dark hair with an uneasy sigh. To be honest, Ash, I just want--Alaric shrugged when Elijah patted him on the shoulder - after all, he didn't really remember seeing the guy before...ever - and got back to his telepathic communication.I mean...whatever. It's not important right now.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Shawn and Emily IC: Shawn makes it to Emily and they sit together in the cafeteria. His face peers down towards the table and he rest his head on it. Emily feeling concerned puts her head on his shoulder and she begins to worry about him. *Oh no, this mission is going to be harder than I thought. I have to betray these people, but what is going to happen with him.....after me.....he has no one else......he'll be all alone.* She digs her face into his shoulder saying to him. "No matter what you will be fine."

shawnlos.jpg

IC: Dallas (Cafeteria, Institute)Well, for you, I'll make an effort, Dallas texted back, holding Bri's hand with a tight squeeze. No promises, doe. =P-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: (Evil Angel, Prototype)Lexie had let go of the chopper when the gatling had started firing on her. She went for a hit using the whipfist on Crossfire, hoping to drag him in, and cut him in half with her blade. Sarah had dodged the first shot, but took the other in her other wing, somehow. She pulled out her katana, and then rushed forward, firing in Skull's direction.(Blake Raynkin, Death)"I don't think that was a frame up." Blake then gripped his head, feeling something then blacked out. Death was out, and was going to do some talking. Blake's vocal cords had also changed somewhat, so they could tell it was Death, and not Blake. "Blake is telling the truth. It wasn't him, it was me. Death. Please, save questions till the end. I don't have much time, so listen close. Blake went through some tragic things as a kid, and thats how i started to form. It was an event 2 years ago that put me as a separate personality in Blake's head, and he made some deals with me. Every full-moon, He lets me out, and I do what the name implies. I was out longer then normal, or else it would of been about only 7-10 people that would of felt my cold embrace. Now, any Questions?"

Edited by thelonewander

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

OCC: Lunchroom,where his other side just came out, and talked to the others

War...war never changes.

IC: Summer-flightThat is gonna suck. She said talking about Forrest Gump 2. You wanted to what? She asked him when it seemed he was interupted. No wait, say what you were going to say. Please Ric. She said. IC: Feral"What?" John yelled jumping up and his claws popping out. "We have to do something! Blake needs help... we can't let him kill any more innocent people!" he yelled.IC: NPC CrossfireCrossfire was dragged forward by the whip, the whip cut through his armor and into his flesh. He was pulled towards Prototype but he blocked her slash by turning his hand into a blade at the last minute, the tip of the blade slashing his arm but nit cutting him in half. IC: NPC Agent SkullSkull felt a pullet pump into his arm, he ignored the blinding pain as he dodged the other shot, firing a bullet at Evil Angel's knee as she ran at him.

IC: (Death, Blake Raynkin)"Please John, I'd rather not fight Blake's friends. He can keep me in check, but I do need my time out of the cage he puts me in. Think for a sec John, me and your animal side are very much alike. We both are the rage, fear, and possibly sadness of our people. I help keep Blake from looking at his memories to much, would could very well drive him insane. I will not harm you, or any of the other X-men. I don't break promises, and Blake is pretty good about keeping me in the cage. Oh, he's coming back. goodbye for now." Blake was back his normal self now. "What happened? I blacked out."(Evil Angel Prototype)Sarah felt the bullet hit her knee, and she dove forward as she was falling, firing the last of the shots in her revolver. Lexie saw that Crossfire had blocked the blade, but was still wrapped by the whipfist. She started to consume him, as she felt the whip on skin "See if you can get out of this one"

Edited by thelonewander

War...war never changes.

Shawn IC: Shawn rises from his seat. "Okay buddy boy (talking to death) I got no questions, but what I do got is a can of some grade A A** whopping for you....*Then he turns back to Blake* A lot happened kid, The bubster over here (talking about John) was ready to make a fur coat out of you."

shawnlos.jpg

OOC: Kal, if Luka wants a ride from Windrider he better do it like...nows, cause my next post I'm gonna have Windrider get to the enforcer factory. IC: Windrider - Flying over New York -From the sky I could see for miles, I noticed an explosion or two from some crashing helicopters. "Yeah...that's gotta be them." I figured. I looked back at the where the portal had dropped me off, I decided to wait a few more moments, just in case Silver decided to send a few more last minute mutants as part of the 'backup' team.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: FeralJohn shook his head even through Death was gone, replaced with Blake. "Blake you need help..." he said. "Your second personality isn't like my rage." he said. "I don't kill innocent people, sure I went off the line and killed some Enforcer's, but they were Enforcer's, trained mutant killers." he said. "You can't be an X-Man if you are killing innocent people once a month. Twenty people is too much, I'm sorry Blake but I don't think Beast will allow you to stay on the team after this. Unless Ashlynn can help you to control your other side." he said.OOC: How could she consume him through his armor?IC: NPC CrossfireCrossfire suddenly transformed his armor into metal spikes, probably stabbing Prototype a good few times until she let him go. He back pedaled, firing more shots at Prototype, he then slashed through the whip with his blade-hand. IC: SkullSkull watched as Evil Angel fell forward her knee blasted through by his gun. He then felt her last two shots impact his chest. Skull fell forward blood staining his suit. He fell forward into the dirty and then laid still. IC: Destruction"Prototype, come on or we're going to leave you and your friend!" he yelled at her over the radio.

Edited by Flex Nard

IC: (Blake Raynkin)"well, now you know the truth. I figured he's come out sometime and talk to you guys, but I didn't think he do it now. Just, ****. I didn't need this, not now.I don't even know what he said, but maybe your right. He got 20 people? Now i know why it went on for so long." Blake then took a seat on the floor, and put his head in his head. He started to sob sightly. This was not what he needed, not now, not ever. This is the closet thing I've had to a family in 2 years, and now that maybe gone.

Edited by thelonewander

War...war never changes.

Shawn IC: Shawn (feeling bad for Blake) walks over to him and sits next to him and tells him. "Hey bud, don't feel bad man. We got skeletons in our closets. We just got to not let it control us." Then he ask Blake " So if you want tell me a little about yourself, and where your from?" He then places his hand on Blake's shoulder.

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

OCC: Off for the night. see ya'll in the morning

War...war never changes.

IC: Windrider - Flying over New York -I landed in front of Luka. "Well hi! I assume Quicksilver sent ya?" By the looks of him he was definitely part of the brotherhood. "Anyway, I can give ya a lift and we can head over to the Enforcer factory and see what trouble our brethren have gotten themselves into."

OOC: Ignore this post

Edited by Dr. Vengeance

Life comes, and life goes, flowing like the tide.

Peace ebbs, and peace flows, often fleeting just like time.

Love can last, but only so, there isn't much before you die.

People pass, come to and fro. And eventually revenge too, doe lie.

For in the the end, it's only the vengent who lasts forever.

The Vengent Spectre.

IC: Destruction"Indeed, unfortunately we must leave soon before we get over-run." he said. Blasting away a few Enforcer troops as they ran at the van. They were only waiting for Magnitude to bring the weapons, and for Prototype and Evil Angel to come along and they would leave.OOC: Don't worry there is a big X-Men Brotherhood fight coming up soon... so if your a brotherhood member and missing out on the fight you will get your chance. With that I'm getting off for the night. Still no one found Shadow so I can't time skip yet... sigh. Hopefully tomorrow ;p.

IC: Alaric (Institute)Does it matter? With a gunman scrambling through the building, getting more and more caged up every second he can't get out, with Beast in the hospital, with our two most capable X-Men sitting in the cafeteria flirting and eating cinnamon buns, with everything that's hit us recently, does this REALLY matter to you, Ashlynn?Alaric turned on his heel and went down a hallway, noticing a pair of bathrooms on the right side of the corridor...-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: ShadowShadow tensed, as she heard the door open.She could hear careful steps bringing the unknown person deeper into the bathroom. She reached carefully down to her waist to draw one of her pistols. Better to be safe than sorry.At this point, the sub ceiling had been supporting her weight for almost an hour. It hadn't been designed to do that, it was mostly there to disguise the pipes running across the ceiling.So as she shifted her weight, a low, ominous groan echoed through the room. Alaric looked up, to determine the source.With a crack, the sub ceiling gave way beneath Shadow, and she fell, almost directly on top of Alaric. She slammed into him, knocking him down as well. The two lay there a moment, their surprise overriding any desire to speak. Shadow had Alaric pinned under her, though she had not yet noticed.She glanced slightly down, and to the side. "Um..... Hi?"

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC-Elijah:Elijah had quickly followed behind Alaric, though he'd checked a couple other rooms on the way up just to be safe. However, the moment he heard the sub-ceiling break, he ran into the room, looking carefully over the now-three people before him."...Nice hiding place."IC-Luka:"Whatever works for you," Luka said in his thick accent, the words rolling off more clumisly than did his natural tongue. "Just make sure you're ready to pick up the bodies."

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Windrider - New York -"Pick up the bodies. Right..." I wasn't completely sure what he meant by that, but I decided not to ask. Before things got really awkward I began to lift both myself and Luka off the ground with the air around us, though I had to be relatively close to Luka to make this work, I just hoped he wouldn't suddenly decide I looked tasty and try to suck my energy mid-flight. "Of we go." And with that we both took off into the sky and began to fly straight toward the fighting. Only a few minutes later we arrived at the Enforcers factory. From the look of things our brethren were holding their own against the enforcers, but I doubted it was gonna stay this way for long. I set Luka and myself down right behind a group of Enforcers, about 12 of them, we had landed so silently that they had not noticed us in the slightest. I smirked, this was gonna be fun. The Enforcers were rushing toward a van...full of mutants. Ah ha! It was our brethren, and they looked like they were in a bit of a bind. The twelve enforcers suddenly found there legs completely loosing there footing and flying upwards as I made a powerfull gust of wind blow from under them, they all collapsed onto the ground with several thuds. "How clumsy of you, I thought you guys were professionals." I said as I began to blast heavy amounts of wind down at them, pinning them to the ground. I looked at Luka. "Well, go ahead and do your thing, I'll keep them from being able to move." I figured Luka would have no issue sucking the life out of these Enforcers, almost wished I could do that myself.

Edited by Overlord Snelly