IC: Alaric (Institute)"Get some sleep. Please," he whispered in her ear. "We'll talk in the morning when you're rested. And Vick..."He squeezed her tightly and lifted her off the air for a second before setting her down.Can we meet? In the War Room? It's about Beast.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Summer-flightSure, I'll leave Matt with Beast, he's more then capable of protecting him. She said. She'd forgotten Matt, he'd grown up with them all as well. She looked over at him, "I'm going to the war-room for a moment, stay here." she said before walking off down the hall until she was standing in the now empty room. IC: TribladeMatt nodded, "Sure thing cuz." he said as she walked off.

IC: Legion nodded, and snapped a finger. The other four Legions formed two lines behind Scorcher, while Legion produced another 3, and formed up on Darkfang, all following along while providing cover.---Spencer shuffled down one of the halls of the Institute, idly popping M&Ms into his mouth. Since the school had locked down and the party had ended, he hadn't really known what to do with himself, and so resigned himself to wandering. He was actually pretty sure he was supposed to be in his dorm, but out he wandered anyway hoping something would catch his interest.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC: Brianne shrugged, and stood up."Well Blake... I don't know you, but I'm sure you're a good person. And I'm sure we all have something about ourselves we're not comfortable with. Yours is a bit.... Extreme," she said, choosing the word carefully, "But I think that with Beast and Ashlynn's help you'll be able to take control. You'll just have to tell them the truth though."She paused, feeling a bit self-conscious. That was the longest thing shed said since arriving."Well.... I'm gonna go get some sleep I think..." she said nervously.

Well, would you just look at that?

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.

OOC Night Flex, luckily tomorrow I have my day off so I wont miss much. :PShawn IC: Shawn frustrated begins to pick up his training testing his control and accuarcy by throwing powerful kicks but making sure not to touch anything in the hallway.Emily IC: Emily tails Shawn watching him do what he does, she just follows behind.

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

IC: Windrider"Works for me!" I responded, immediately making a powerful updraft carry me and Evil Angel up into the air, Angel's wings made it easy for the wind to carry her, I then guided the wind to carry us toward the where the portal had originally dropped me off, I was sure the others in the van would be following shortly. Name: Krystal StarlingCodename: TimberwolfAge: 25Gender: FemaleFaction: Enforcers Formally, currently unaligned.Powers: Her wolf-like form gives her increased strength, agility, stamina, etc... way beyond a human's. Her five senses (smelling, hearing, sight, feeling, and taste) are also greatly increased. If angered or pushed too far can go into a bestial rage, a nearly unstoppable rampage, ignoring any wounds she may gain. Minor increase in healing, not nearly as great as someone like Feral's. Appearance: The easiest way to describe her is a humanoid with the features of a wolf, a Grey wolf to be precise. She is quite tall, a bit over 6 feet. She her body is covered in thick and sleet silver fur, except for her front torso, which is colored white. She has long jet black hair, and violet (sometimes glowing) silted eyes. Her ears are just like a wolf’s; her teeth are sharp and canine in appearance, along with fangs. Her wolf-like muzzle only sticks out slightly longer than a face of a 'normal' person, not as long as an actual wolf's. Her hands are like a wolf’s paw, but have very sharp claws and still have humanoid fingers and opposable thumbs. Her feet are almost exactly like the hind paws of a wolf, only much larger, much too big to wear shoes of any sort. Her heels extend back and upwards just like any dog's, looking a lot like a backwards knee, which allows her to walk on all fours if she wishes. She also has a very long and bushy wolf tail, easily 3 to 4 feet. Weapons: None, she lost her old equipment after her transformation into a mutant. Skills: Has had intense training in many forms of martial arts, as well as standard military training. She excels at recon and surveillance, as well as tracking via a scent. Personality: Eager to please her superiors, strives to be the perfect agent, doesn't have much of a social life outside of work. Despite being an Enforcer she isn't particularly cruel, at least not purposely so, can be rather gentle, unless of course you're trying to kill her, or escape. Since she became a mutant she has had much to think about, she is constantly struggling with her new 'feral' side. It is constantly trying to dominate her mind; she fears that if she allows her feral side take over, she would lose whatever part of her is still human. Weakness: Anyone with telepathic, psychic, and/or abilities to affect others minds will affect her greatly; she is very weak against such attacks and could be easily manipulated by a skilled telepath into almost anything. When she goes into her bestial rage she tends to injure herself severely, and doesn't know friend from foe. Bio: Krystal, oddly enough was born into family of mostly mutants, her parents are mutants, and so are her three brothers. But for whatever reason, she never manifested with any powers of any sorts. For many years as a child this didn't even bother her or cross her mind. Though as her siblings started to develop their powers and she didn't, well...she began to feel like she didn't belong. At school she noticed how much resentment there was toward mutants, and she began to feel it as well. She felt her parents were disappointed that she wasn't a mutant, and her brothers would pick on her constantly because of it. They all of course expected that she would develop powers, though this never happened. Once she turned 18 and graduated high-school she left home without a second thought and never came back. She had come to believe that mutants were dangerous and needed to be controlled; she'd seen firsthand how her parents and siblings had abused their powers. Eventually she caught the attention of the Enforcers, who offered to train her. She accepted eagerly and has been an Enforcer to this day.Now that Krystal has become a mutant herself, she finds herself without any purpose in life, just trying to avoid ever being found out by the Enforcers and just survive another day.

Edited by Overlord Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Shawn and Emily IC: After kicking around in the hall Shawn finds a set of stairs. He sits down at the base of the stairs and begins to sing with a beautiful voice, but being a little shy about that he sings in a low tone. Emily is shocked as she sits next to him and they look at each other, he continues to sing as they enjoy each others company.

shawnlos.jpg

IC: FeralJohn got to his feet. "We will figure this thing out when Beast wakes up Blake." he said. "Until then I'm going to catch some sleep." he said. He nodded his head to all of the X-Men and students in the cafeteria, "Night." he said before walking off through the mansion until he got to his room. He closed his door and locked it before throwing himself onto his bed and closing his eyes.OOC: She's accepted.

Shawn and Emily IC: Emily tells Shawn that she is tired. Shawn decides to walk her to her room. "Hey, thanks for walking me to my room""Dont worry about it, I dont know what it is but being around you takes my mind off things."They reach Emily's door."...well......we are here....you want to come in?""Sure...""You don't seem nervous at all...you do know guys sleeping in girls dorm room is frown upon."Shawn makes this face -_- "I have spent the night in a lot of girls dorm room before we got together"As they enter her room Emily cries out "Jezebel!!"They share a nice laugh together as they enter her room hand in hand.OOC: Ready for my timeskip.

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

OOC: You know Shawn thats a very unfortunate but, in context, very hilarious alternate spelling of hoorayIC: Alec had been sitting in his room this whole time, following Ashlynn's instructions. Every time someone had been injured before she'd always been able to heal them back on their feet in moments, this was the first time anyone had taken a beating this severely. The fact that it was Beast, head honcho round the place, just made it even worse

7AOYGDJ.jpg

OOC: The forums seem to have made my post disappear or maybe it got lost on the Internet. If you see it, please tell it to meet me here. By the way, am ready for the time skip.IC: "I need to sleep. Night." muttered Madness. Sara was energetic and that was making him tired."Night!" yelled Sara, and she dashed back to her room. She jumped inside her bed which made a flumph noise. And for some reason, it made an 'OW!' noise.

Edited by TradTheMentalist

"Wer Traumt?"

Emily IC: As the night progressed Shawn was fast asleep, Emily on the other hand laid on his chest unable to sleep. She spends the night pondering her choices. She thinks about the amount of students that could die, She thinks about her friends and they can be harmed. She thinks about Francesca and Shawn and what could happen to the, but as she comes closer to sleep. She manages to block off her feelings and remember that She does believe in the Weapon-X cause. Soon after these thoughts she falls right to sleep.

shawnlos.jpg

IC: Nero eventually wheeled back to his room to crash for the night. In the hall, he passes a guy crawling on the ceiling, which gave Nero semi stunned pause, but after watching the ceiling crawler go into his own dorm, Nero shrugged, and decided not to give it too much thought. This is a school for superpowered beings after all... Back in his dorm room, Nero immediately turned on his ps3 to throw down the law in some UMvC3.There would not be much sleep for him tonight.OOC: And ready for le timeskip.

~Totally like a boomerang. I always come back. Just never when you want me to.~

IC: Shadow"Good. Then I will see you in the morning." Shadow took a step back, releasing herself from the hug. She nodded to Elijah and Card. "I will see the two of you later as well."She walked to the door, and exited the bathroom, taking a right toward the girl's dorms.*****************************************************************************************The door opened silently as Shadow skipped inside the room she had chosen. Unlike most of the occupied rooms on the floor, her's was almost entirely empty. Those who prided themselves on a minimalist lifestyle would call it spartan.The bed off to the side had a pillow, and a small blanket. Normally, students would bring their own bedding (and sometimes beds) from home. For obvious reasons, Shadow couldn't. The small bedside table was empty, as was the bureau provided. The only other item within the room was a chair in the corner.Earlier in the evening, she had hung the clothes she bought with Ric in the closet. They were the only sign anyone lived there.Shadow's eyes roamed the room, deciding how best to fortify it. Her name may have been cleared, but the real attacker was still on the loose. A pair of large, balcony windows gave a shooter an easy view of most of the room, and the door was equipped only with basic lock.After a moment's thought, she picked up the chair and slipped the back of it under the door knob, and braced the legs against the floor. It wouldn't delay an intruder long, but the sound of it hitting the ground would awaken her if someone got past the door. She grabbed the pillow and blanket off the bed, and lay them on the floor, under the windows. She turned off the light, and laid down on the floor, pulling the small blanket over herself. A small purple glow preceded the appearance of a small pistol in her hand. She set it next to her head, and closed her eyes.Despite the coolness of the night, and the hard floor, she was asleep in minutes.IC: Alex"I just don't know, Julia." The technopath sighed, and looked at his watch. "Alright, I should go to bed. We aren't accomplishing anything by exhausting ourselves."He looked back to Julia. "Goodnight. I guess I'll see you in the morning."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Wild Card:It had taken Card a full hour to find where his room was. First it was the wrong floor, then it was someone else's' room. Then it was locked, and he had to bust the door open with a spare metal chair he had found. Whoever locked my door is going to pay for that, I only have twenty bucks with me.His mask was lying on the bed where he left it. Not bothering to take off his shoes or change (he didn't have any pajamas or the like anyway), he simply fell onto his bed and slowly drifted off to sleep, hoping he'd be able to stay tomorrow.

IC: (Blake Raynkin)Blake had heard the others, and then walked back to his room, and went to sleep. The faces off the dead didn't haunt him this time, and he was able to sleep. OCC: Ready for time skip

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

OOC: I know... waiting on Tyler to have Alaric meet Ashlynn in the war-room so we can timeskip, if he doesn't soon I will just go ahead and skip.IC: Summer-flightUh Alaric are you coming? She asked him telepathically. IC: DestructionCaden drove the van back to the lake that was the portal to the Shadow Lands. He hopped out of the van and then dived into the lake before appearing back in front of the Brotherhood base.IC: NPC ErebusErebus followed him into the lake before making his way into the base.

IC: Alaric (Bathroom, Institute)"You go. I have something to do."Alaric jetted forward, leaping and dashing his way down to the War Room before catching himself in a handstand and spinning on one palm, aiming his gun at the door, still knocked ajar after his sudden entrance. After satisfied there was no gunman following him, he landed on his feet and pushed the door closed lightly.You called?-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Summer-flight"That was some entrance." she said before crossing her arms over her chest. "You said you wanted to talk to me." she said, leaning on a metal table as her green eyes washed over his features. IC: ScorcherKane suddenly ducked as about ten Enforcer's ran down the highway firing rifles at them. The rounds peppered the wall behind him as Kane rolled forward, before unleashing twin waves of flame. The waves of flame smashed into about three guards, knocking them back and setting them on fire. He then fired the stolen rifle a few times catching another Enforcer in the gut. IC: DarkfangHe vanished in a plume of white smoke and a heavy smell of brimstone. He appeared a second later behind the oncoming Enforcers. He tripped one of them with his dark blue tail before stabbing his blade through his back, and finishing another off with a shotgun blast to the backside.

IC: Alaric (War Room, Institute)Ric turned around and surveyed the room, both to check for anything that could be recording this conversation and to try and avoid Ashlynn's deep stare. He wasn't quite sure what she was thinking as she looked at him, and invading her mind would be the very worst of offenses, like high treason, privacy genocide, and Alaric gulped mentally as he realized that he'd have to go into this one without any idea of what he was facing."Well, before you got here, after Beast was first shot, I gave his memories a quick once-over to see if I could notice anything he didn't, and I noticed that he was in a conference call with one of the President's people. The X-Men are supposed to send a representative or two to see the President today. Since you're in charge of the X-Men until he wakes up, figured you should be the first to know..."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Summer-flightShe nodded, "That's great!" she said suddenly happy. "That means we really did make a difference and the President wants to thank us." she said. "We will send a few X-Men there tomorrow morning." she said. "Hopefully Beast is awake by then though." she said. "You didn't see any clues to who could of shot him? None whatsoever?" she asked him. "I fear that the shooter is one of our students, one who can somehow block out our telepathic powers... and they are still here. We have to find them before they can finish the job." she said.

IC: Alaric (War Room, Institute)"None whatsoever, and I've been combing through what I saw for hours. They must've gotten right past me."Alaric slumped, as if the strings that kept him moving and speeding through life at such rapid pace had suddenly been bifurcated and he had been left to hit the ground; he sat down on the table and leaned his head against the observational window, which reflected light from the first rays of simulated light in the Danger Room and shone into the back of his black hair like a sun shining through a dashboard.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Summer-flightShe nodded, "*** I figured." she said. "Well thank you for looking, I hadn't even thought of that I'd been so busy trying to keep him alive." she said, looking at Alaric as he seemed to slump against the window. "Are you okay? How are you holding up with all of this?" she asked him, stepping forward.

IC: Alaric (War Room, Institute)"As well as any of us, I guess," he said quietly, staring at the dried patch of blood that had marked the spot where Beast hit the ground. "It's like you said, though. I'm more of just a teacher than a member of the X-Men at this point."-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME