Official "favorite Bionicle Movie?" Poll

Fav. Bionicle movie?  

69 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This is hard. Mask of Light was the shining moment of my Bionicle fandom. I watched it the day it came out and loved the movie. 8 years later it's not really a great movie but it has sentimental value for me. Takanuva vs Makuta was quite lame and it lacked good action but I used to love it. However Legends of Metru Nui was good when I first saw it and when I jsut recently saw it. I went with MOL though since I used to love it.

I think I already saw a topic like this. Might've been this one, just with no poll. Web of Shadows. Though I found 2005 to be a bad excuse for a storyline year, the movie was great. I've watched LoMN too many times, MoL was too cheesy, and TLR was nothing like Bionicle, though it IS my second favorite. So,Web of ShadowsThe Legend RebornLegends of Metru NuiMask of Light I love all of them, though.

LoMN. I liked MoL as a kid, but seems a little cheesy. Has the a nostalgic feel to it. LoMN is something I loved as a kid, and still enjoy now. It has the best plot, the best music and the best humour out of all of the films. WoS had its moments, and was the darkest of all the films. Though I didn't really enjoy the ending. I liked it as a kid, but not as much as MoL and LoMN. I couldn't really get into TLR. It was too cheesy for me. Probably because I was a little older when I saw it.

Edited by iPenguin

Majhost sucks

I went with WoS...MoL was too cheesy but it was nostalgic and accurate canon wise. LoMN was awesome action wise...It was a good movie overall but I really liked WoS the mostWoS was very dark and had a slightly deeper storyline than the others IMO. TLR was just cheesy and NOT what Bionicle is to me!

Xbox 360 Gamertag: PetaPanSpartan

I play Halo Reach, Halo 3 and MW3 online.

halo_4.png

MoL. The least cheesiest of them all, IMHO. It also has the 2 best one-liners in all the Bionicle movies:

Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero.

I have but one destiny.

Every moment gives us a chance to become more than what we are.

-Ryu, Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future

Not luck. It's what you do that makes you a hero.

-Kopaka Nuva, MoL

I have but one destiny.

-Takanuva, MoL

rtll200x160.png

• 2 weeks later...

Probably LoMN, although all three of the first movies are equally nostalgic for me. MoL was pretty cheesy, all things considered (well, they all were, in hindsight, but MoL most of all), and WoS... well, it had its epic moments, but I dunno, it's just never seemed quite as good as its predecessor.

Banner.png.3e903c5c49a30ba9503c72b2d57066b0.png

"New legends awake, but old lessons must be remembered.
For that is the way
of the BIONICLE."

They were all cheesy. MoL was the best, hands down. I'm surprised LoMN is leading; I would have put it down as the worst. Although maybe if I watched it again I'd think differently. I just remember as a kid thinking "where's the awesome fire powers? No, instead we have talking and hiding and more talking. And more hiding. And then a big red arm sticking out ofMakuta.

Nuparu's BoomBoxor is temporarily out of commission (been infected by some malware & whatnot, curse those anonymous russian bots). I guess I'll get around to putting it back up eventually. Maybe when Templar finally get around to re-doing the soundtrack to MNOG.

They were all cheesy. MoL was the best, hands down. I'm surprised LoMN is leading; I would have put it down as the worst. Although maybe if I watched it again I'd think differently. I just remember as a kid thinking "where's the awesome fire powers? No, instead we have talking and hiding and more talking. And more hiding. And then a big red arm sticking out of Makuta.

I kind of like the talking and hiding and more talking. It built up the characters and plot. The lack of powers was a miss, but acceptable. And the arm was stupid, as was Lhikan's death. What exactly killed him?

• 2 weeks later...

I think I already saw a topic like this. Might've been this one, just with no poll.Web of Shadows. Though I found 2005 to be a bad excuse for a storyline year, the movie was great.I've watched LoMN too many times, MoL was too cheesy, and TLR was nothing like Bionicle, though it IS my second favorite.So,Web of ShadowsThe Legend RebornLegends of Metru NuiMask of LightI love all of them, though.

I totally agree with this.

Thank you, BZPower staff. In the past, I wish I showed more appreciation for all that you do. From one Bionicle fan to another, thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Poll for this topic :)Title says it all, what was your favorite BIONICLE movie?Mine's a toss up between Legends of Metru Nui and Mask of Light, though probably with LoMN coming out on top.

This one exactly. But Web of Shadows wasn't that bad either.