Lots of stuff for sale

Blitzkitteh

Hi, I'm looking to sell a lot of stuff to make some room for new stuff.If you're interested, shoot me a PM. I'd prefer if you paid via check or cash through the mail, because my parents don't trust online stuff.I'm not responsible for any lost stuff through the mail, but i will look into it if it occurs.North America only! I won't ship overseas. Sorry bout that.I ask that you send your payment first. I will ship once I have received your half of the bargain. You cover shipping costs as required.I will provide pictures as needed.So, yeah. Price listed beside the items. Have fun looking!SONIC 3" FIGURESFigures have been unboxed and are in slightly used condition. Purchase at your own risk, because Jazwares figures aren't the most sturdy figures out there, and the joints tend to break, at least on the older figures.$5: -Silver (Sparkly Variant) -Modern Sonic -Vector -Shadow -Knuckles -Super Sonic -Super Silver -Super Shadow -Modern Eggman -Classic Sonic -Classic Tails -Classic Amy -Classic Eggman$3: -Modern Tails (Damaged) -Classic Super Sonic (Damaged) -Espio (Damaged) -Metal Sonic (Damaged)$1: -Chaos Emeralds ($1 each, all for $5) -Motobug -Grabber -Egg Fighter (x2, $1 each) -Egg Robo (x2, $1 each)Buyout: $75 plus $10 shipping ($88 for them all seperately).Pony Cards For Trade (Shoot me a PM for more details. Pricings and exchange rates vary per card.)BIONICLECendox V1 complete with instructions: $15Takanuva 2008 complete with intructions: $20Chirox complete: $8Antroz complete with canister: $10Takanuva Stars no GA piece: $5Tahu Stars with full Golden Armor: $10Skrall Stars no GA piece: $5Rahkshi Stars no GA piece: $5Piraka Stars no GA piece: $5Vezok complete: $10Berix complete: $5Bionicle Encyclopedia Updated (Shelf Worn): $8Bionicle World (Shelf worn): $8Bionicle: City of legends guide (Shelf Worn): $8Bionicle Rahi Beasts (Major shelf wear): $5HUGE 30LB BIN OF BIONICLEas shown hereRight, so that pic is what it started as. I have since sorted all the parts into individual bags, and tried my best to weed out any broken parts or non-Bionicle pieces. I can guarantee there are no non-Bionicle pieces left, but one or two broken parts may have escaped my notice. Just a word of warning.LARGE BAGS $25 each-Silver (x2) I actually have bags upon bags of silver, but I think you get the gist here. Not pictured are some rhotuka, cordak blasters, skyblasters, zamors, and the like. The rest is just a sea of weapons and the occasional limb.-Black (x2) See explanation for silver.-Dark Gray (both old and new)-Light Gray and Gunmetal-Mata Red, Keetorange, Orange, and Yellow-Metru Blue, Mata Blue, Trans-blue, and GITD Blue-Metru Red-White-Metru Green, Mata Green, Lime Green, Trans-Green-Mata Brown, Metru Brown, Tan, and GoldSMALL BAGS $15 each. All small bags contain pretty much the same pieces as the large ones. i ran out of large bags and had to use these for overflow.-Silver (x5)-Black-Dark Gray (x2)-Technic Connectors (x2) Actually both bags poured into one pile.BUYOUT FOR ALL BAGS IS $400, PLUS $50 SHIPPING (Would cost $450 separately, plus the $50 shipping, so you save $50!)HERO FACTORYShoebox full of Misc HF parts (about 3lbs) -$25-Meltdown no zamor: $9-William Furno complete with canister and instructions: $8-Preston Stormer complete with canister and instructions, cracked hand and arm joints: $6-Furno 3.0 complete with instructions: $7-Breez 2.0 complete with instructions: $7-Stormer 2.0 complete: $7-Surge 2.0 (missing blue lightsaber piece): $6-Bulk 3.0 complete with instructions and canister: $8-Rocka 3.0 complete with Canister and Instructions: $8-Waspix complete with instructions: $11-Jetbug complete with instructions: $11Buyout: $100 plus $15 shipping ($113 separately).MINIFIGS HPDon't come with wand unless noted-Sprout $5-Lucius Malfoy (x4, no DE hoods) $2 each-Harry Potter Gryffindor Robes (x4) $2 each-Harry Potter Casual (x2) $3 each-Dobby (x2) $5 each-Neville Longbottom $5-Remus Lupin $5-Hagrid $5-Fenrir Greyback $5-Voldemort (Comes with wand) $5Buyout: $50 plus $5 shipping ($62 separately).TRANSFORMERS ROTFNo instructions, may be missing parts.Deluxe -$4 each-Dirge (No launchers)-Armorhide-Mudflap (No missile)-Deep Desert Brawl-Skids-Rampage (Yellow)Voyager -$11 each-Grindor with Scorpionok-Starscream (No Missiles)-Long Haul-DOTM IronhideHuman Alliance Bumblebee, missing one missile, but includes Sam. Has been modified to be more movie accurate, and can still transform. What I did is switch the legs and waist around so the tires are on the outside. If you buy this, I'll PM you a link to a video that shows how to transform him. -$15MY WANTSNote: I will not buy these. You may trade them to me in lieu of money.-Gali, will trade for $7 worth of stuff (must be complete, canister and instructions appreciated, but not required.)-Kopaka, will trade for $7 worth of stuff (must be complete, canister and instructions appreciated, but not required.)Yep, thats about it. if you want to buy, please don't just buy one small thing. it's kind of inconvenient to ship multiple small items. PM me, and we may be able to negotiate a bundle deal on some items.-Longcat is Long!

Edited by Longcat is Long!

I USED TO BE LONGCAT IS LONG!

tumblr_m42b4aGmdZ1qkibivo1_500.jpg
My Blog. Read it. Nao.

My Steam name is [TDC] Blitzkitteh, feel free to add me.

I'm interested in those chaos emeralds. Could you take a pic of them so I can see what they look like
Here ya go.HP and Super Sonic are there for size comparison. You may see a few nicks on the emeralds, but thats just the way they were molded. They are a solid plastic and very sturdy.-Longcat is Long! Edited by Longcat is Long!

My Blog. Read it. Nao.

I'm interested in those chaos emeralds. Could you take a pic of them so I can see what they look like
Here ya go.HP and Super Sonic are there for size comparison. You may see a few nicks on the emeralds, but thats just the way they were molded. They are a solid plastic and very sturdy.-Longcat is Long!
Hm I do like how they look. But I was looking for emeralds that were made from glass. Thanks but no thanks

:smiletol: I am Takanui Nuva. The Toa Nuva of Light :smiletol:
11.gifI also go by Baron Von Brickenstein 11.gif

AFOL, Gamer and overall nice person.

Here ya go.HP and Super Sonic are there for size comparison. You may see a few nicks on the emeralds, but thats just the way they were molded. They are a solid plastic and very sturdy.-Longcat is Long!
Hm I do like how they look. But I was looking for emeralds that were made from glass. Thanks but no thanks
Sorry to hear that :(. But yeah, these emeralds came with the super pack from jazwares. The Jazwares Sonic figures aren't the most sturdy figures ever, especially the joints. I should probably edit the post to say that. I did, however, edit the first post with a ton more stuff now.-Longcat is Long!

My Blog. Read it. Nao.

• 2 weeks later...
What kind of lego stuff do you have? Like various parts or just parts from sets?
You mean bricks? I have two more bins filled with bricks, but I ain't sorting that. T'would take forever. If you want specific parts I could take a look though.EDIT: Actually, maybe I should. Long weekend, after all...-Longcat is Long! Edited by Longcat is Long!

My Blog. Read it. Nao.

• 3 months later...