Thought Police

Captain Flowers

Got bored during a road trip, spat this sucker out.

Enjoy maybe?

vahkithumb.jpg

^click for full image^

Aaaand, I made another one

Dumes Honor Guard:

screen_shot_2012-08-21_at_5.48.01_pm.png

Oh, Nokama wanted to come to the party too

(inb4 her mask is fugly, trust me, i know)

screen_shot_2012-08-21_at_5.48.31_pm.png

(sorry for the shoddy picture, theres only so much i can do in a dimly lit room and a camera phone)

Edited by Captain Flowers
panty.jpg

This is awesome! Really love the stylised technological design. Although I'm not sure how I feel about the feet. I know their the jumpy things, but I don't know if they'd fit on a Vahki. But still, it looks amazing. Really awesome work! :DAstris Janus

Right, new forum, new signature. Or, at least, a reboot.

20795.jpg

Dual Sides; An Expanded Multiverse Epic

Bionicle Anime: Toa Mata

"If at first you don't succeed, redefine success."
- Anonymous

This is awesome! Really love the stylised technological design. Although I'm not sure how I feel about the feet. I know their the jumpy things, but I don't know if they'd fit on a Vahki. But still, it looks amazing. Really awesome work! :biggrin:Astris Janus
I find it painstakingly obvious that the feet are unfinished. Otherwise, this drawing is great, the style you've applied to this mechanical menace is applaud-able to say the least.

Very nice! I love how it looks so robotic. The feet are both good and bad for me, here: too simple, yet very fitting on your Vahki. It's a confusing mood, I don't know if you get what I mean. It's like when you love a thing that usually disgusts you, but that one is special. Oh, I'm terrible at explaining it.Then, onto a curiosity: is that "217" on his head a serial number? If yes, very nice idea!In my opinion, this needs to have a 9/10. Superb job.

This... This is just fantastic. Love the complexity (in the head especially... You managed to make set of oversized disc-launcing mandibles threatening) and the design of the staff. My favorite part I'd have to say is the feet. To me they look like they are modeled after the j-shaped prosthetics and stilts, and it really adds to the swift, robotic look. Awesome interpretation of the vahki.

Look at me still talking when there's science to do!