Kackrix [Line Art]

Zahaki

G'day guys.I need to get on Bzpower most often, and I'm hoping that this place in the Forums keeps me locked in =)---Anyway, thought to show off new Art work I've done. And this is the only new one I've done for awhile.Kackrix: Line ArtStill Playing around with the Basic Bionicle Design....

Hey Zahaki, the drawing Kackrix is not that bad, however, I think the mask resembles... nothing, and for some reason I feel the legs just look a little short.Keep up your experiments and become the master of line art. :P
So it isn't just me. I keep saying the Leg's looked short.As for the Kanohi, it's "Meant" to resemble the Kanohi Faxon, yet I can understand why it doesn't. I have been of late changing the 'classic' looks of most masks. Edited by Zahaki

The main concern are the legs. They don't really seem attached to the body, rather it seems like the legs are detached and the body is placed behind them to create a sort of weird perspective shot. Same issue with the left hand. It seems detached. If her elbows are placed like that, her hand should be faced to the side and placed slightly onto the left.Apart from that, I like the style your going for. It's something you'd want to see animated.7/10Nice art style, interesting experiment, but still not perfected.

Edited by Summer Don't Know

Majhost sucks

The main concern are the legs. They don't really seem attached to the body, rather it seems like the legs are detached and the body is placed behind them to create a sort of weird perspective shot. Same issue with the left hand. It seems detached. If her elbows are placed like that, her hand should be faced to the side and placed slightly onto the left.
Thank you soooo much ^^I agree with everything you have said. I almost never 'pose' my Characters I draw, why this one is what it is.The Legs were my main concern as well when I was drawing them. Looking over the drawing now, I'm still not happy with them but at less they give the visual effect it's meant to(Well, that's what I believe).>.< I didn't even notice the arms until you said that, Hmmm... I'll look into that.
Apart from that, I like the style your going for. It's something you'd want to see animated.7/10Nice art style, interesting experiment, but still not perfected.
I always imaging that, but I always thought that was just me...I agree 100% My Art style is still not Perfect how I would like it to be.