History of Kohlii letters
Posted Aug 24 2012 - 11:07 AM
Posted Aug 24 2012 - 03:23 PM
Edited by Tazakk, Aug 31 2012 - 04:04 PM.
Posted Aug 24 2012 - 07:54 PM
92% of teens have moved onto rap.
If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.
R.I.P. - 7/20/2012
Posted Aug 25 2012 - 07:52 PM
Always wondered about that! Found all of them in the game, but....I was too lazy to read 'em.
Posted Aug 25 2012 - 10:41 PM
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.
Posted Aug 27 2012 - 01:36 AM
Avatar made with the Rayg Kit 2.5, and featuring Lilak, Toa of Lightning.
She is totally, totally not a shameless self-insert. Y'know, except for the part where she is.
Posted Aug 27 2012 - 02:59 PM
Posted Aug 28 2012 - 04:49 AM
Keep in mind that if Star Trek fans had, as a group, said, "No point in talking about this anymore, it's never going to come back," it never WOULD have come back.
Posted Aug 30 2012 - 07:08 AM
Posted Sep 20 2012 - 09:00 PM
It was Kotu who had it. I found the notes very interesting. I've been a fan since '01 and I played it for the first time this summer and I had never heard of the Onu-Po- dispute
I'm a nerd who can read Matoran and like writing secret messages in it , so I figured it out. It takes a while, but once you get going, it's hard to stop. Kind of entertaining, just look at what Tazakk wrote. I think Maku also has a copy of the rulebook in her hut if I remember correctly.
Posted Sep 21 2012 - 09:48 AM
Rule 11 is, in fact, quite amusing if you think about the match that must have inspired it, and how they might have reacted in the absence of that rule. It's a shame the Rahkshi only invaded Ta-Koro after the match was over... otherwise there might have been a 12th rule that if the field (and/or surrounding village) is destroyed, the game is postponed indefinitely.Does anyone know what the Onu-Koro Addendum is?
- Teams number more than one but no more than six.
- Teams may include any number of players greater than one, but no team will have more players than any other team.
- All teams agree to the number of goals needed for victory.
- The first team to reach the number of goals agreed is the winner.
- All goals are good goals provided they are not own goals, as own goals are not goals.
- Each team is allowed one defender who may carry a shield, but no other player may use that shield (other than in cases of 11th rule).
- All players may carry one Kolhii staff, and one only.
- Any number of Kolhii balls may be played, but balls in play must number less than either the number of teams, or the number of players per team, whichever is the smaller number.
- Any player who strikes another player did not play well. Shield and staff strikes are excluded from this rule as those indicate the players are playing well.
- Any player who does not play well brings dishonor to their village.
- Any pitch invasion by Rahi, or other beasts, postpones the completion of the game until the problem is dealt with.
Edited by Jedi Knight Krazy, Sep 21 2012 - 09:49 AM.
These next tests require cooperation. Consequently, they have never been solved by a human.
That's where you come in.
Posted Sep 21 2012 - 04:02 PM
It has never been explicitly stated. The context implies, to me at least, the Ussal may have behaved in a way that could have been considered aggressive by the other team, which led to the specification that if the Rahi are part of the match, the rule doesn't apply. It could have been any number of other things, though, there is no way to say for certain...
Does anyone know what the Onu-Koro Addendum is?
Posted Sep 24 2012 - 03:11 PM
Posted Oct 10 2012 - 08:50 PM
Posted Oct 23 2012 - 04:49 PM
Bionicle will always be alive.
0 user(s) are browsing this forum
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users