Hero Factory Deep Space: Rocka

aaninja64

So I got Rocka earlier today and built him before I even left the car. I disassembled him and combined him w/ some other Heroes to make this.Click!SideBackCannon ArmStand DownRaisedOpenHead-OnDroneFlight TopFlight BottomLand FrontMugshotClick again!So then I got to thinking that I wanted to make more of these, you know, mixing Breakout with 2.0/3.0. But then I realized that it would be really hard, because I have only 5 HF sets. And my budget isn't that great. So I thought, "how about I let the people @ bzpower have a go at it?" And I that's how I came up with the idea of HFDS. A short little blurb:"Black Phantom and Speeda Demon have been locked up, but that's not the end of the escaped villains. A group of villians have stowed away on a starship, and escaped to the planet of Baltron. Alpha Team is out to stop them, equipped with new armor and weapons. The villains they are chasing have a head start, and a few of them are old friends of Alpha Team..."And Rocka's blurb:"To prepare for the mission to Baltron, Rocka recieved upgraded equipment, including triple spear rockets, a transforming drone with electric blades, and his Collector Cannon, which draws in any energy nearby- light, heat, you name it- and uses it to power up the energy fired from it. But will his new weapons and his always excellent aim be enough to stop the evil Crucible from bringing down the Red Star space station and killing the civilians of Baltron?"So yeah. If you want to make a hero/villain, just PM me so I can add you to the list, then go ahead and make a separate topic. If you have any suggestions for villains, post here and I'll most likely add it to the list.When you post one, have the topic title be the same is this one (with the correct name, of course), and put 'HFDS' in the tags.Heros- CreatorRocka- MeFurno-Stormer-Bulk-Stringer-Nex-Evo-Surge-Breez-??? XLVillains- CreatorCrucible-??????????????????????????????This is a bit of an experiment to see how well this kind of thing works. If it is successful, I have a rough storyline to go with it.I'm really looking forward to what you guys come up with!Any suggestions and criticism, whether for Rocka or the project, is always appreciated.Edit: Large images linked! Please keep posted images in BBC to 640x640 pixels and 100 kB.-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

Herp Derp

I like your idea of "deep space" but Rocka doesn't exactly look like he's built for space. It might be because there isn't any jetpack. Some parts still resemble Breakout Rocka with the exception of the back parts. It looks a bit out of place. As for the drone, it's cool but there should be a visible pair of eyes.

pWPTu7m.jpg