• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Click to ToggleParticipate in our raffle!

Hi, Guest. Come take a look and participate in our raffle:

Chima 2014 Big Raffle
Chima 2014 New Member Raffle
Chima 2014 Little Raffle

Photo

6231 Speeda Demon Motorbike Modifications

6231 Speeda Demon motorbike kickstand

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Offline Toa_Of_Justice

Toa_Of_Justice
  • Members
  • Steely Visionary

• 367 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 26 2012 - 04:48 PM

I realize that some people are disappointed with Speeda Demon's motorbike because it lacks a kickstand, among other things. Here is my idea for a kickstand, as well as footpegs, sturdier exhaust outlets, and taillights.Click any image for a much larger version of it.Posted ImageSpeeda admires his newly modified motorbike.Posted ImageThe motorbike by itself.Posted ImageClose-up of the modifications.Posted ImageThis is how I mounted the modifications.Posted ImageHere are the parts I used. The ones boxed in green do not come with the set.Posted ImageSpeeda enjoying his newly modified motorbike.Posted ImageVRROOOMMMM!-Toa Of JusticeEDIT: I almost forgot a link to the Brickshelf gallery.

Edited by Toa_Of_Justice, Aug 26 2012 - 04:52 PM.

sdm_banner.jpg

LDD American Flag
american_flag.jpg_thumb.jpg

Please see my Brickshelf gallery for more MOCs!

I don't mind if anyone borrows any part of any of my MOCs. Please be sure to give me credit though.

#2 Offline -Jaller-

-Jaller-
  • Members
  • Toa

• 163 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 28 2012 - 10:52 PM

Creative, I have done some of those sort of things before. This was cool though, like I said, creativeEdit: Please do try to be a bit more specific next time!-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-, Aug 28 2012 - 10:58 PM.

LONG

LIVE

BIONICLE

:huna:  :matatu:  :mahiki:  :rau:  :komau:  :ruru: 

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users