Dark Knight

Here's a MOC I made with my cousin (Toa_Reitan) a few days ago.img_2485.jpg I call him Dark Knight, a bounty hunter from the Xia reigon, riding on his custom designed Black Rocket hover bike.img_2481.jpg He has a machinegun in place of his left arm, a sword, and a shotgun.As well as four large caliber machineguns on the Black Rocket.img_2486.jpgimg_2487.jpgimg_2489.jpgHere's a picture showcasing Dark Kight, the Black Rocket, and, his sword, shotgun, and pack.img_2493.jpgHere are a couple shots of him posing.img_2495.jpgimg_2497.jpgHere's the link to the set on my cousin's Brickshelf (He uploaded the pictures for me): http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=511156Hope you enjoyed this MOC!

This reminds me of Batman. It's probably the name. Anyways, the bike is nice especially the seat part. The pack is also a neat asps diction. My only complaint is that... well... I can't think up of any complaints right now. Awesome job on this!

Edited by FF Ice Master

pWPTu7m.jpg

Not bad at all! The Knight himself looks pretty good, despite being rather generic. But it works for him, and that's a plus. My only qualm about him is that the cape looks like a bit too much for him. Maybe replacing it with lots of armor or a backpack/scabbard. Otherwise, it looks good! The shotgun is absolutely magnificent!The hoverbike is definitely the highlight here, though. I have no real complaints about it. And the build looks pretty solid, so kudos for that!Oh, and welcome to BZPower! :) This MOC definitely made for a grand entrance. signoffffff.png

~Your friendly, neighborhood Shadow

sotpbanner.png

~Credit for Avatar and Banner goes to

NickonAquaMagna~

Okay... lets see here...I'm going to get what I don't like out of the way.I don't much care for the Tridax pod. The orange sticks out quite a bit.The lime-green exhaust pipes (Those are exhaust pipes, right?) would be acceptable (In my opinion.) if there were other lime-green pieces throughout the MOC.The orange on the blaster is similarly annoying to look at.To sum up the above, there are a few unwelcome bits of colour.The Rakshi spine must make it difficult for the Dark Knight to lie closer to the bike for better aerodynamics, I imagine.And now on to what I do like about this.Overall, you stuck to a consistent colour scheme, which can sometimes become difficult when you're working on the shaping of a MOC (Which in the case of the bike is superb.).The bike is very menacing to behold, which is certainly very befitting of it's rider.The Dark Knight is, while rather simple in construction (As near as I can tell. Maybe you hid a completely custom torso under that cape. It's hard to tell.) is quite menacing, much like a certain other 'Dark Knight'.The pack on the back of the bike, as bland as it is, is a detail overlooked when creating a vehicle for a character such as a bounty hunter.I'm thinking this is a pretty good MOC, worthy of proud display upon a shelf. 9.8/10I hope to see more creations like this.EDIT: Also, at the time of this post, the Brickshelf folder is not yet public.

Edited by Killer_Myr