siggy.png

Episodes

Basic Info:

Well, like the comic shows, this will be about all of us. I encourage all of you to ask questions about me (or any other member).

These questions shouldn't be about our comics though, since not all of us are authors. Ask about us and our real lives.

Anything within the rules and guidlines goes, even if its "How do you plan on taking over the world?"

In a sense, ask "What ifs" "Would you" "what..." "How..." etc.

ALL QUESTIONS MUST GO CO-ENSIDE WITH ALL RULES!

I truly can not express that enough. This is to help us get to know each other better and have a fun, enjoyable time while doing so.

If you ask questions about someone other then me or a shceduled interviewee, ask me and I'll ask them and include the answer (with their content).

Any scheduled interviewees will be included as "GS's" if you will.

You may choose a different form other then your "comic" form as I have.

If you truly want to be represented with something other then ExDee then ask.

So, here goes nothing guys! Have fun and be courteous of others!

All comics made solely using GIMP 2.8

Backdrop and kits are provided by outside sources.

Credits to ExDee and all who expanded the kit.

Edited by Facade

Royt then.Let's see what good ol' Facade has been up to while I was away...Ah, the ExDee kit. I remember when I used that kit. I made that mask you're using, you know. Oh, the nostalgia...So, the premise. To be honest, I'm having a little trouble wrapping my enormous head around it. I mean, I get the 'We ask you questions' thing, but I'm not sure I really get the whole 'interviewing us' part. Mind explaining how that'll work? Please und thank you. :)Hope to hear back from you soon.

i know what youre thinking, whos gonna care what shoes shes wearing but BELIEVE ME, WOMEN notice

I just randomly pm a member, sks them about some of their favorites, such as food and what not, then I make a numerous comic about it (think SNL or something like it except appropriate for BZP :P). So not only do you "meet" someone new (because we all should seeing how were a part of this forum ;)) but you (hopefully) get a good laugh about it. I have the first Q comic drafted (in my head) and if I'm able I'll post it tonight. Might be out tomorrow though since I work longer on these comics and that now with school, I have "electronics curfew".

World Domination, Part 1Soran also asked an actual question about me, but I'll throw that in at a later time.Anyway, to give you guys an idea of whats going to happen:I travel the world, looking for the answer to this baffling, horrifying question.It is up to one man-toran to discover the only way to save his kind, all kinds not his but are similar in the sense that they are sentient and transformers quotations.So yeah, every few days is a new comic here, since I rotate between this and Acronyms anonymous.See ya guys next episode!

So, yeah, sorry about not posting in a while. Had a run in with some wheelybins with plungers and egg-whisks. I did rather enjoy this comic. Rather funny. Not sure what to say other than that, unfortunately.Oh, I know.That 'one-pixel-eye-thing' never stops being creepy.That alright? Thought so. :)

i know what youre thinking, whos gonna care what shoes shes wearing but BELIEVE ME, WOMEN notice

I read those two and though: Behold the Soran of the species in his state of world domination as it begins he shall hunt down and violently murder silence the ones who understand his plans, uh oh the dreaded laser sight using hunter has found the Soran and shall soon rid the comic of the species.

Edited by Driken Toa of Shadows
I'm just ToaD

No new episode till after I work on Aa, so expect the next part around Friday.And yes, the laser sight using hunter. Of doom.No updates till things get normal. Two students came to school with guns, and I know that at LEAST two shots were fired, but only at the ceiling. Luckily, the first gunman didn't know how to use a gun properly and cocked the gun, it being a glock, which de-chambered the round, so when he aimed at the teacher, no round came out. The teacher then tackled him (just like in the other school shooting). The second gunmen was aprehended by the ERU (big cities have SWAT, large/medium cities, like here, have ERU). No one was hurt or killed during the incident, and for that I am glad. I will return to making comics when I feel like life is normal again (I live in Normal, yet this happens). So if you see the news and theres something about a attempted murder at a school in illinois, I want you to know NOW that no one is hurt. So for you out of country friends (like the awesome DJ) I just want you guys to know whats happening, thanks everyone for being awesome and I'll see ya later.Edit: Glad you're safe, man.-Wind-

Edited by Nikolai Medtner

Thanks man. Yeah, the kid took a classroom hostage...but it's all cleared now...I'm hoping to release a comic for Aa tomorrow, if not tonight.Wheeeeew, it has been a LONG time since this was updated!Well, I'm working on a comic right now, and it will explain a lot of things for you guys who wonder about my characters and confusing kit, name, and character changes.Also, I have 4 comics that I run.This, obviously.An Arc (Acronyms anonymous, An Arc is just the current arc/story)Age of Destiny (I'm head of the MAS comic called such)And my newest series, Death's Reaper.You should look at all of them. An Arc is strictly comedy, currently using Xanis and starring Rahsilon. Rahsilon is not me. He is a character I made to be the main character.Dmitri is the main character of Death's Reaper, and he is the same as Rahsilon, a main character. Death's Reaper is much more serious and I'm planning on incorperating as many effects as possible to make it a deep, interesting, and appealing comic.Age of Destiny uses both characters, since AoD takes place in the UCS universe, using all the characters, if their serious versions (Axilus Prime instead of TNG for example)Now, I MYSELF do not have any manifestation in comic form. Nor do I go by any specific name. I am all of these characters, their traits based off my own, but only a select few for each individual.I am working on a new character fo The Show, who will be my manifestation, but you can use any of my characters including myself in your comics (with permission).When I can change my name, it will be back to my original BZP name, Toa Zyglak. Thank and goodbye, I'll have a comic up shortly! Edit: Posts merged. Feel free to double post when you have a new comic.-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

• 1 month later...
Heres a little something that I think everyone should read. This will explain my universes and characters, as well as giving you a sneak peak of ME.You see, I use many characters, but none have been actually ME, there just the main characters for their own comic. So, heres me, as well as my name that you attribute to go with me (this is my original name for BZP as well as my favorite concept for what I would look like. No, its not based of Leraku, I was browsing my old stuff and found this, and I made a remake)Anyway, TZ will be like Leraku's Vee, hes part of the universe, but watches more then partakes, hes like a ghost, making himself noticed by others when he wants to be.Anyway, this IS comic, sorta, and I'll be adding more here again, but I may start using RZ and ToaZ instead of The Host. Heres to a continued season guys!