[Update 9/20] Disguised Great Being Revealed!

I have updated the first post with new relevant information concerning Velika:

1. The disguised Great Being was already named Velika before he inhabited the Matoran body. This brings the total number of currently known Great Beings to 3 (Angonce and Heremus)2. Velika is indeed the killer of Tren Krom and Karzahni.

Enjoy!

1. Well, that doesn't surprise me.2. This, however, does. I wouldn't be surprised if he did have help killing Karzahni. (Maybe with Lesovikk, like Makuta_of_OZ suggested.) But I wonder how he took out Tren Krom. Also, if Velika is the one planning to kill all the powerful beings with the insane GB, can anyone confirm that he knows which powerful beings are with him? I can see why he would want Vezon, Brutaka, or Tuyet dead. (If he even knows who Tuyet is.) But why would he want Axonn dead? He helped to save the Voya Nui Matoran from the Piraka and stayed with them when Voya Nui returned to the Southern Continent. Helryx and Artakha are also good guys, if he knew who they were. So is he just trying to kill off any powerful being he comes across, regardless of who they are, or is he going after specific beings? Because I don't see why he would kill off Axonn, Helryx, or Artahka if he knew they were in the fortress. (Or Kapura and Hafu, if he knows there in there as well.)

Edited by Toa Smoke Monster

Everyone is one choice away from being the bad guy in another person's story.

pc0lX6T.png

I have updated the first post with new relevant information concerning Velika:

1. The disguised Great Being was already named Velika before he inhabited the Matoran body. This brings the total number of currently known Great Beings to 3 (Angonce and Heremus)2. Velika is indeed the killer of Tren Krom and Karzahni.

Enjoy!

1. Well, that doesn't surprise me.2. This, however, does. I wouldn't be surprised if he did have help killing Karzahni. (Maybe with Lesovikk, like Makuta_of_OZ suggested.) But I wonder how he took out Tren Krom. Also, if Velika is the one planning to kill all the powerful beings with the insane GB, can anyone confirm that he knows which powerful beings are with him? I can see why he would want Vezon, Brutaka, or Tuyet dead. (If he even knows who Tuyet is.) But why would he want Axonn dead? He helped to save the Voya Nui Matoran from the Piraka and stayed with them when Voya Nui returned to the Southern Continent. Helryx and Artakha are also good guys, if he knew who they were. So is he just trying to kill off any powerful being he comes across, regardless of who they are, or is he going after specific beings? Because I don't see why he would kill off Axonn, Helryx, or Artahka if he knew they were in the fortress. (Or Kapura and Hafu, if he knows there in there as well.)

@2: We don't know what Velika's feelings are towards Axonn. He might just see him as a being not worth saving if it means getting rid of all these other potential threats. And I doubt that he's met Helryx or Artahka, or maybe just has the same feelings toward them.@1: I suspect the name is immaterial, since the GBs are bound to know that he is gone when they find his spiritless body. But the thing is, Velika knows that the Matoran and Toa are sentient. He has no excuse for his actions like the rest of the GBs - he is truely a cold-blooded killer. My question is, why is he doing this? Is he scared that these beings will pose a threat to a larger plan? Is that place good or bad? I mean, Velika doesn't have a legit reason to be ticked off and start killing people (except maybe in the case of Karz). The robot did what it was designed to do. So why does he think powerful MU beings will get in the way of his plan, and worse yet, what is that plan?

Wow, I really thought the Great Being wasn't the murderer. But while Greg said he killed the first two beings, he didn't say he was the one planning to blow up the fortress the insane GB and the other are in... at this point, though, I doubt that's not him too.

According to the story itself, however, they are one and the same."Baleful eyes started up at an imposing edifice of rock and mortar. Here, in the wooded region of Spherus Magna, the Great Beings had plied their trade many years agone. Now one remained inside that fortress, quite mad, but still brilliant and dangerous nonetheless.For the watcher’s purposes, he hardly mattered. No, what was important about that building was who else was inside it now. Axonn, Brutaka and Toa Helryx, veteran warriors; Makuta Miserix, with all the power that title implied; Artakha, wearer of the Mask of Creation; Toa Tuyet, who was mightier than any of the others knew; and Vezon, gifted with the ability to move through dimensions the way others move through air. So many beings of power, all in one spot … it was quite delicious.So far, he had killed Tren Krom and Karzahni… one a madman, the other a gelatinous mass of hot air. Neither proved to be much of a challenge. The Toa were keeping the whole thing quiet, as they often did. Although the two heroes investigating the murders, Kopaka and Pohatu, had recently vanished, he was not overly concerned. They would turn up eventually. The plan required it."So yeah, there's absolutely no doubt that Velika is also the murderer.

Edited by Anti Nui

Oh, okay then. I forgot about that.

My Blog

Latest Update: RPG: Character Creation and Stats

My Story Collection

Story Currently in Progress:

End of Yrenta (Review Topic) (Currently at 55 Chapters)

I realize I haven't updated my stories or posted much for quite a while. I will get back it it sometime, and I am still checking the site daily for any interesting topics.

Brickshelf Gallery

Wow, I can't believe that all this info is coming out now. This was the last thing I wanted to know, and I'm both happy about it. This does mean my theories of Takadox or Krakua was wrong. However, I am very happy to see this info coming out. I wanted to know these beings identities for quite a while. However it is bittersweet. Because this info is coming out, it heavily implies that Greg wants to give closure, as he may never be able to finish the story. But there's always hope...

-Star

Edited by Starparu

Solaris Magnus. Formerly Starparu. 

Well, Velika killing Karzahni makes sense, as Karzahni would have had an opportunity to learn who Velika really is when rebuilding him, and Velika would want to wrap up loose ends.

~B~

Well, yeah, but Velika was probably rebuilt thousands of years ago. If he was worried about that, he'd wrap up that loose end much sooner, I think.

My Blog

My Story Collection

I realize I haven't updated my stories or posted much for quite a while. I will get back it it sometime, and I am still checking the site daily for any interesting topics.

Brickshelf Gallery

Well, Velika killing Karzahni makes sense, as Karzahni would have had an opportunity to learn who Velika really is when rebuilding him, and Velika would want to wrap up loose ends.

~B~

Well, yeah, but Velika was probably rebuilt thousands of years ago. If he was worried about that, he'd wrap up that loose end much sooner, I think.

There could be reasons. He could have wanted to stay on Voya Nui to guard the Ignika, and wouldn't have been able to return to Karzahni then anway. However, after Teridax's defeat, he then seized the available opportunity, and took out the crazed being. Makes sense to me.

~B~

Thanks for all the updates but now I'm worried that the author is giving up on the story. I just love it so much and have spent over a decade obsessed with it. I highly doubt Lego ever thought it could have that kind of impact when it was just looking for a new way to make a profit.Oh and thanks, you answered my question of what his real name was. I was gonna ask but now I don't have to. Thanks for that. :)Well it could be just me but I think after spending about 100,000 years somewhere his viewpoint might have changed. Maybe he is just killing things that he fears may threaten the newly fixed planet, the Great Beings or the creations he sees worth protecting such as the Matoran that he seems to be friends with. Or he might just not like them and he wants to kill them but he was waiting because he wanted to see his home planet fixed first.Off course the Great Beings live an unfathomable amount of time and are so smart they could put the brightest humans to shame. They remind me of Vault-Tec from the Fallout games and the Dwemer from Elder Scrolls games. And they are fictional so there is that.

I really do love that we're getting all of this information. Indicative of "closure" as it may be, I'm still hopeful. But I'll take it for what it is. Still, there remain other loose ends, like:-His plans for Marendar, TSO, and Alt. Teridax-The fate of the Mahri, the characters in the GB Fortress, the new Toa Team/Gelu and Lewa-All of the Mavrah/Red Star-related stuff-The green cloud's identity-The Skakdi Fusion's name (this one has been bugging the heck out of me)-Minor ones here, but the destinies of Takanuva and KrakuaAND

-Velika's true plan

I hope that one day we'll know most or, ideally, all of this information, but any update is satisfactory to me. :)

Edited by XyzTheDay!
coolbroban.png
| Sig Credit: - Everclear - |

i was thinking this because i was wondering how a matoran even if a great being could kill 2 powerful entities.since we know the velika was able to transfer his mind/soul into another body that would indicate he left his original body and i'm sure he did not just let it get destroyed or something so who is to say he did not just re inhabit his original body giving him all his previous powers. i mean with that body i would think it would be far easier to kill powerful beings.

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

i was thinking this because i was wondering how a matoran even if a great being could kill 2 powerful entities.since we know the velika was able to transfer his mind/soul into another body that would indicate he left his original body and i'm sure he did not just let it get destroyed or something so who is to say he did not just re inhabit his original body giving him all his previous powers. i mean with that body i would think it would be far easier to kill powerful beings.

But then there wouldn't be much of a reason for disguising him as a previously known character; just say that a Great Being had been hiding out and is now on the loose. My guess would be that he probably just rigged up some device that was able to kill Tren Krom--the GBs did create him, after all, so it's likely that they would know how to destroy him; plus, he also used an external device as his weapon of choice in his attempt to kill the beings in the Fortress. As for Karzanhi, well, he probably just stabbed him while he wasn't looking or something.EDIT: Woah, something just occurred to me: Velika wears a Mask of Mind Control, but since he's not a Matoran, perhaps he actually has the mental capacity to use it. That would make a lot of sense considering his desire to observe the other MU citizens in secret. If anyone started to question who he really was, he could simply direct them to "look the other way" on the matter. :o

Please use spoiler tags for spoilers. -B6

Edited by Black Six
coolbroban.png

EDIT: Woah, something just occurred to me: Velika wears a Mask of Mind Control, but since he's not a Matoran, perhaps he actually has the mental capacity to use it. That would make a lot of sense considering his desire to observe the other MU citizens in secret. If anyone started to question who he really was, he could simply direct them to "look the other way" on the matter. :o

It's not just a matter of mental capacity - the mask has to have a certain amount of energy to have an effect. If a Toa donned a Matoran mask, it wouldn't give him any power at all, regardless.

EDIT: Woah, something just occurred to me: Velika wears a Mask of Mind Control, but since he's not a Matoran, perhaps he actually has the mental capacity to use it. That would make a lot of sense considering his desire to observe the other MU citizens in secret. If anyone started to question who he really was, he could simply direct them to "look the other way" on the matter. :o

It's not just a matter of mental capacity - the mask has to have a certain amount of energy to have an effect. If a Toa donned a Matoran mask, it wouldn't give him any power at all, regardless.
BS01 said it was mental capacity, so I went with that. If it isn't, then perhaps his mask simply isn't a Matoran mask.
coolbroban.png

1. Velika's real name is, in fact, Velika? Oh, good, that means I won't have to go back and change things in the fanfic I'm starting to work on.2. Velika's the murderer too? YES! PROOF! Proof of what I've been saying for -- er, DAYS! I was RIGHT! I was right, I was right...Okay, party over: I'm suspecting Velika's either been off-kilter from the start or his stay in Karzahni knocked a few bolts loose, because what we've seen of the murderer shows, to me at least, that he is cray-zay. That might be me talking as a nonmurderous member of society, but I have no idea why he'd be killing the powerful people.

I write stories, on occasion. Finishing them... yeah, uh. That's another thing entirely.

Avatar made with the Rayg Kit 2.5, and featuring Lilak, Toa of Lightning.

She is totally, totally not a shameless self-insert. Y'know, except for the part where she is. :D

Okay, party over: I'm suspecting Velika's either been off-kilter from the start or his stay in Karzahni knocked a few bolts loose, because what we've seen of the murderer shows, to me at least, that he is cray-zay. That might be me talking as a nonmurderous member of society, but I have no idea why he'd be killing the powerful people.

I suspect that he might see powerful beings as potential threats to the balance of power on Spherus Magna, for one thing. If the Great Beings had Marendar on standby in case they needed to get rid off rogue Toa, Velika might still believe that offing the more powerful people is vital. He must have seen what Karzahni is like up close, and Tren Krom cared nothing for the MU anymore. Arthaka is so-and-so, but in a GB's eyes he might be seen as a rival inventor, perhaps? If his mask really lets him design and build almost anything, then that could easily become problematic depending on what he builds.But you're right... Velika has had first-hand experience with the beings of the MU, and has to know that they are not mindless robots and most of the ones he's trying to kill (Arthaka, Axonn, etc) do not have any hostile intent. So the question is whether he's blissfully ignorant of anything but their power, or if he knows but chooses to off them in favor of bigger plans. I bet even the Great Beings had some who were power-hungry in addition to the ones that just wanted to save their planet.

Edited by Katuko

Well, I think this sets it in stone that we won't be seeing the end of the story serials. It's a shame.If BIONICLE ever does start up again, (assuming it will have any relation to the BIONICLE that we know) I wonder if Velika will have any relavance.

Edited by LewaLew
How well will you die?

So Velika is the murderer. Now the updates are getting interesting, I was actually leaning more towards the GB not being the murderer, but there it is. The name I didn't really care much about, I guess that was partly down to the list of approved names from Lego getting short.

So many beings of power, all in one spot … it was quite delicious.
Looking at it now, this seems like an odd quote, to say the least. Could their be something more to it? I mean he could just be insane, or does he gain some benefit from killing powerful beings?

Edited by Taipu1

- Taipu1.

tayis.png

HighFly Matoran

Showdown

BZPRPG Profiles

Have you seen my Blog? I understand if you haven't

He said they were going to be tasty... Maybe he's absorbing the power of all the powerful beings to boost his own power, and in the process, it kills them. That would explain a lot.

I think that is a good point. I wonder if we are gonna get anymore updates. I sure hope so!

Need a voice over done? PM me or reach me at mikolajdudek@gmail.com!

ikg4k.gif

Also, I assume that Velika's's the GB's name; for the moment, there's no evidence to the contrary - in fact, in the old "Who Could it Be" topic, it was pointed out that the word Velika translates to "Great" or "Wonderous" from Slavic.

*clears throat*I'm just GOOD at calling this stuff, aren't I? But, the fact that the GB is the murderer again does not surprise me.
Considering how he was affected, both by the madness of Karzahni, and the Great Cataclysm (his creations going awry), I doubt that Velika would want to save them. If you were to watch one of the races you created to save your world, instead try to conquer the universe (and almost kill you in the process without knowing it), would you REALLY want to keep them alive?
Am I psychic or something?

I'm trying to imagine Karzahni's face after being confronted by a Matoran he "repaired" and then realizing he actually "repaired" a Great Being. :P

-Gata signoff.png

I think He was like :o

So, Velika is actually a Great Being name? Nice, now we have information on how they could have named themselves.And, he's the murderer. Makes sense.

Let's hope to see more info from Greg.

He said they were going to be tasty... Maybe he's absorbing the power of all the powerful beings to boost his own power, and in the process, it kills them. That would explain a lot.

I think that is a good point. I wonder if we are gonna get anymore updates. I sure hope so!

Unless of course he literally plans to eat them. :P

ya, then it'll be pretty weird seeing velika go NOM NOM NOM.

ikg4k.gif

ya, then it'll be pretty weird seeing velika go NOM NOM NOM.

Pretty sure he doesn't even have a mouth. Does he? Well, Matoran can't eat....

well, then he'll absorb someones energy through his hands. simultaneously saying NOM NOM NOM.

Edited by bonesiii
Fixing broken spoiler and removing excessive quoting. -bones

ikg4k.gif

Well, the story does make it sound like Velika killed Karzahni and Tren Krom directly. But considering his mask, perhaps he did hypnotize Lesovikk into doing at least one of the murders. Or maybe he just manipulated the Toa of Air into leaving incriminating evidence.

My Blog

My Story Collection

Brickshelf Gallery

well, then he'll absorb someones energy through his hands. simultaneously saying NOM NOM NOM.

That wouldn't technically be eating them, but that would support my original theory. Just with less OM NOM NOM. Unfortunately.

Edited by bonesiii
Removing excessive quoting. -bones

Matoran/Toa/Turaga do have mouths they can use to eat things like humans do, as shown by Nokama eating a medicinal plant in... some book... to save her own life. Mostly they just absorb energy.

I write stories, on occasion. Finishing them... yeah, uh. That's another thing entirely.

She is totally, totally not a shameless self-insert. Y'know, except for the part where she is. :D

So here's a theory:

This is about Velika's motive for the murders. I see two key evidences; first, that he did something without or against the other GBs' will in going into hiding in the MU, second, the "delicious" line. What if he had major disagreements about how to design the MU from the beginning, and now that the mission is accomplished, he feels free to act on those disagreements? Spending so much time waiting for that might indeed be delicious to someone like that, and become an obsession that might override their caring about the beings being fully sapient.With Tren Krom, perhaps he originally wanted him destroyed after his usefulness was up, rather than merely trapped. Now that his final usefulness is over, Velika would feel free to end him.With Karzahni, perhaps he originally suspected or knew he was a bad repairer and disagreed with giving him that job. Or as others have pointed out he might have realized that only when he was sent to be repaired himself, and kills Karzahni not so much out of personal revenge but out of a desire to undo that mistake.With the fortress beings, perhaps he disagreed with giving anybody in the MU great power, but wanted them all to be powerless like Matoran, using only machines in the MU, inventions, or tools with powers to accomplish whatever was needed. This would explain both why he mentions the beings of power in there, and why he chose to become a Matoran in the first place. It may also fit with his giving out information on how to shut down Toa power. And possibly he also let Marendar loose for that reason, though that might just have been a coincidence.Thoughts?

Edited by bonesiii

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

I sort of agree with Tilius here. I feel like the twist is for twist's sake. Plot twists work best when you've decided on the twist beforehand and start using the character and dropping hints accordingly. While Greg did make this decision later on, there were multiple characters that had been set up beforehand that had extraordinary powers (Kapura and Krakua are the first examples I think of) and they could have been used to that degree. Greg decided this not only after Velika had been introduced, but when nothing had been set up for him and didn't do anything else with the character after that.Kapura is the most famous example of a character set up to be something more. From the get-go he had an implied difference to him, both in personality and in powerset, something that would actually point towards him being a Great Being. He was significantly different and was sadly never explored further beyond MNOG.Krakua has also been set up, albiet to a lesser degree. His most famous action was the vision in Time Trap, where he talked to Vakama from the future. He was also one of the first significant Toa we knew of that wasn't of the original six plus light elemental variety, and he was also said to have been turned into a Toa not by "traditional means" by the Order of Mata Nui.Velika just doesn't have that same recognizability around him. Every one remembers him as the guy who talked in riddles. While an interesting quirk, it was just a quirk. Nuju talks in tweets and whistles, but that's also just a quirk for him. There was no big example you could point to that was instantly recognizable (I'll admit, I didn't completely read through all of the posts here so someone might have posted some instance where he did do something a little out of the ordinary) and he wasn't set up in any way to become the Great Being.On another note, I haven't read the other topic so I do apologize if this has been debated to death or whatnot, but why exactly does the mindwipe exclude all Metru Nui Matoran again? From what I've insinuated, the GB was only "disguised" as a Matoran; I don't know why a mindwipe meant for "normal" Matoran would actually work on him. Matoran have been insinuated to be built a bit like computer programs while the GBs are implied to be organic; that works just as much as trying to use Windows Explorer to delete a piece of information in your brain. Even if the GBs aren't organic, I doubt their systems would be structured in the exact same way that the Matoran are to have the deletion progress work to that degree. Shouldn't such a technologically advanced species install safeguards, especially since one of them was going "undercover"?

I agree with you, Kahi.

hopelessly drifting, bathing in beautiful agony

So here's a theory:

This is about Velika's motive for the murders. I see two key evidences; first, that he did something without or against the other GBs' will in going into hiding in the MU, second, the "delicious" line. What if he had major disagreements about how to design the MU from the beginning, and now that the mission is accomplished, he feels free to act on those disagreements? Spending so much time waiting for that might indeed be delicious to someone like that, and become an obsession that might override their caring about the beings being fully sapient.With Tren Krom, perhaps he originally wanted him destroyed after his usefulness was up, rather than merely trapped. Now that his final usefulness is over, Velika would feel free to end him.With Karzahni, perhaps he originally suspected or knew he was a bad repairer and disagreed with giving him that job. Or as others have pointed out he might have realized that only when he was sent to be repaired himself, and kills Karzahni not so much out of personal revenge but out of a desire to undo that mistake.With the fortress beings, perhaps he disagreed with giving anybody in the MU great power, but wanted them all to be powerless like Matoran, using only machines in the MU, inventions, or tools with powers to accomplish whatever was needed. This would explain both why he mentions the beings of power in there, and why he chose to become a Matoran in the first place. It may also fit with his giving out information on how to shut down Toa power. And possibly he also let Marendar loose for that reason, though that might just have been a coincidence.Thoughts?

Very, very intriguing. It seems plausible, gives him a motive that doesn't rely on "He's insaaaane!", looks evil to the MU inhabitants but to a GB is just "they're too dangerous", and explains all of his potential targets in one fell swoop.Marendar seemed to have escaped on its own, though I recall that Angonce did express uncertainty about whether its prison could hold it. And how would Velika have released Marendar without Angonce noticing...? And got there...? (Shenanigans, probably. GB shenanigans.)Oh, speaking of Marendar: is it ever specified who worked on or suggested that particular piece of paranoia, or can I add an addendum to your theory that suggests Velika was the one to head the creation of Marendar for reasons of "Toa are potentially dangerous"?

And got there...? (Shenanigans, probably. GB shenanigans.)Oh, speaking of Marendar: is it ever specified who worked on or suggested that particular piece of paranoia, or can I add an addendum to your theory that suggests Velika was the one to head the creation of Marendar for reasons of "Toa are potentially dangerous"?
1) Well we apparently know that Velika must have the ability to travel great distances very quickly (perhaps using the RS teleporter that seems to exist, or perhaps a fast vehicle), although I'm a bit rusty on that.2) I don't see anything about it on the GB page. Marendar doesn't seem to have its own page, so not sure where else to look besides the OGD. Short answer I don't think we know, so your theory would make sense.

The Destiny of Bionicle (chronological retelling of Bionicle original series, 9 PDFs of 10 chapters each on Google Drive)Part 1 - Warring with Fate | Part 2 - Year of Change | Part 3 - The Exploration Trap | Part 4 - Rise of the Warlords | Part 5 - A Busy Matoran | Part 6 - The Dark Time | Part 7 - Proving Grounds | Part 8 - A Rude Awakening | Part 9 - The Battle of Giants

My Bionicle Fanfiction  (Google Drive folder, eventually planned to have PDFs of all of it)

And got there...? (Shenanigans, probably. GB shenanigans.)Oh, speaking of Marendar: is it ever specified who worked on or suggested that particular piece of paranoia, or can I add an addendum to your theory that suggests Velika was the one to head the creation of Marendar for reasons of "Toa are potentially dangerous"?
1) Well we apparently know that Velika must have the ability to travel great distances very quickly (perhaps using the RS teleporter that seems to exist, or perhaps a fast vehicle), although I'm a bit rusty on that.2) I don't see anything about it on the GB page. Marendar doesn't seem to have its own page, so not sure where else to look besides the OGD. Short answer I don't think we know, so your theory would make sense.

1. RS teleporter? I've seen that mentioned before on this topic... what is it that you're referring to? ... hang on. RS... Red Star... okay I think I know what the acronym means, but now I'm confused again because I still don't know what you're talking about.2. Aha. Thanks. Assuming (heh) your theory is correct that Velika is out to kill all powerful beings because he was against them from the start, him making a fallback like that to at least kill all Toa if he can't go do it himself for whatever reason makes sense.Semi-related tangent: I wonder if Glatorian with elements on would count as Toa?Other semi-related tangent: I wonder if Velika backed the Baterra project? Targeting all those with weapons sounds similar to targeting all those with powers... (But without Greg, it's not like we can aaaask, so this is kind of theory upon theory, progressively less stable as I build on sensible theories with perhaps less sensible speculation...)

RS teleporter?
The Red Star teleporter is a theory implied by these lines in The Powers That Be:
The third interrupted, pointing at Gaardus. “That one has been here before. He was the last. He must know why no one can go now.”“But look at them!” said the first to speak. “It must be working again, or how could they be here like that?”
“I said – oh, never mind, you know what I said,” Pohatu chuckled. “Now what’s all this about coming and going? What is this, some kind of a transport hub?”“In a sense,” said one of the Kestora.“Yes, you might say that,” said the second.“Or you might not,” the third interjected.
I'm theorizing "it" is working again because Velika made it work, enabling him to teleport where needed for the murders and preparations. And these lines and others seem to imply that Gaardus got his teleportation powers from the RS too; that he is able to call on the teleporter. And Velika is too. Since Velika repaired it (in my theory) or switched it on, Gaardus became able to teleport again. So the idea goes anyways.
Semi-related tangent: I wonder if Glatorian with elements on would count as Toa?
Not if we take my theory exactly as I worded it as true, since they get their powers from their weapons being charged up by the Ignika. It is inherent powers that I'm theorizing about.Although, re-reading the murderer's thoughts by the fortress, I can see a strong case being made for any strong powers at all being opposed by him. He lists Artakha with the mask of Creation. Notice also how he plans to do the killing -- by a complicated process of just the right alteration to the fortress here, just the right there. Implying he likes to cause big effects by a lot of clever use of little powers or tactics.

I'm theorizing "it" is working again because Velika made it work, enabling him to teleport where needed for the murders and preparations. And these lines and others seem to imply that Gaardus got his teleportation powers from the RS too; that he is able to call on the teleporter. And Velika is too. Since Velika repaired it (in my theory) or switched it on, Gaardus became able to teleport again. So the idea goes anyways.

Is it possible that he could be using the Spirit's Wish gate? It does have some connection with the Red Star.

Edited by XyzTheDay!
coolbroban.png