Ninjago Soundtrack

ninjago_album.png

79 MB|26 Tracks|1 Hour|MP3 160 kbps

Jay Vincent, composer of the Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu TV series, has uploaded a plethora of tracks to his website. I've downloaded all of them and I present them to you in this album.

Note that the tracks aren't in any particular order; I tried to organize them in the order they aired in, but I clearly had no idea which came when.

1) Overture

2) The Lost City of Ouroborous

3) The Old Man Enters

4) The Skeleton Army Attacks

5) Iron Man

6) Training Montage

7) Slither Pit

8) Temple Showdown

9) A Memory Switch

10) Zane's True Potential

11) I Have You Now

12) Dragons!

13) The Golden Peaks

14) Lord Garmadon

15) Chase to the Underworld

16) Premonition

17) Tornado of Creation

18) Return to Ninjago

19) Grand Sensei Dareth's Mojo Dojo

20) The Main Event

21) We Have Liftoff

22) Garmadon Bites Back

23) Return of the Dragons

24) The Great Devourer

25) Suite

26) Weekend Whip

Alternatively, I have an expanded version that is

63 tracks long. It's 140 MB.

Edited by TheSkeletonMan939

Alright, I WILL take this (even though it has 2012 tracks).I have been waiting AGES for this!^^
uh... yeah... why shouldn't it?anyway, i already have all of these. I must say, he is one of my favorite composers.

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

• 3 weeks later...

We know you aren't a fan of Ninjago 2012, Spinjitzu Master, but seriously, I think the best tracks are from this year, not to mention that there are far more from 2012 than 2011. ^_^I have downloaded all the tracks from Jay Vincent's website myself already, but this is great anyway. Saves a great deal of work. :P Still, I feel you should link to Jay Vincent's website as well. ;)-Gata signoff.png

Edited by Gatanui

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^

To anyone who cares - I've uploaded a new version of this soundtrack which contains 63 tracks, including one ripped from my own DVD ("Zane's Falcon Friend"). They're all in chronological order for sure this time.The new tracks came from an unmentionable video site, if anyone was wondering.

Edited by TheSkeletonMan939

Note that the tracks aren't in any particular order; I tried to organize them in the order they aired in, but I clearly had no idea which came when.

I can tell you the order that they aired in. Getting them in order was one of the first things I did when I downloaded them off of Jay Vincent's site, and in most cases iTunes automatically identified them by their episode number. In cases where it didn't I filled in the gaps by re-watching episodes of the show to know for sure where they came from.
  1. Overture (I put this first on my iPod though it technically doesn't play in full at the beginning)
  2. The Old Man Enters
  3. Skullkins Attack
  4. Training Montage
  5. Toothbrush Fight!
  6. Dragon!
  7. Lord Garmadon
  8. Chase to the Underworld
  9. Premonition
  10. Dragon Flight
  11. Tornado of Creation
  12. Return to Ninjago
  13. Slither Pit
  14. We Have Liftoff
  15. The City Formerly Known as the Lost City of Ouroboros
  16. The Main Event
  17. Iron Man
  18. A Memory Switch
  19. Zane's True Potential
  20. Awakening the Devourer
  21. Return of the Dragons
  22. Garmadon Bites Back
  23. The Golden Peaks
  24. Grand Sensei Dareth's Mojo Dojo
  25. I Have You Now
  26. Temple of Destiny
  27. Temple Showdown

So you can put yours in order if you still prefer to do it that way. Of course, there's no requirement that you do so.

Edited by Aanchir: Rachira of Time

Ding! Here we are - 63 tracks of Ninjago greatness. 140 MB.I don't feel like writing up a tracklist for 63 different pieces, because I'm kind of lazy.As I said before, the track "Zane's Falcon Friend" has some SFX because it was ripped from my own DVD (it's THAT good). All the others are clean.

2. Skullkins Attack.5. Toothbrush Fight!10. Dragon Flight15. The City Formerly Known as the Lost City of Ouroboros20. Awakening the Devourer
These are clearly different titles. I know "Skullkins Attack", "The City Formerly Known as the Lost City of Ouroboros" and "Awakening the Devourer" are "The Skeleton Army Attacks", "The Lost City of Ouroboros" and "The Great Devourer", but are "Toothbrush Fight!" and "Dragon Flight" actually "Suite" and "Weekend Whip" or are they the other way around? Edited by Angrok Va

banner_friendorfoe1.png

"You listen well, brother--" *WHAP!* (gets hit by Iron Man)

"...I'm listening."

Thor and Loki, Marvel's The Avengers

2. Skullkins Attack.5. Toothbrush Fight!10. Dragon Flight15. The City Formerly Known as the Lost City of Ouroboros20. Awakening the Devourer
These are clearly different titles. I know "Skullkins Attack", "The City Formerly Known as the Lost City of Ouroboros" and "Awakening the Devourer" are "The Skeleton Army Attacks", "The Lost City of Ouroboros" and "The Great Devourer", but are "Toothbrush Fight!" and "Dragon Flight" actually "Suite" and "Weekend Whip" or are they the other way around?
No, the titles the tracks acquired when they went onto my iTunes were all like this (except Awakening the Devourer, which for some reason just kept its filename, so I had to name it myself based on the title it had on Jay Vincent's site). Toothbrush Fight and Dragon Flight are both tracks that for some reason don't seem to be listed on Jay's site anymore, but they are unique tracks corresponding to the fight scene between the four Ninja and the part where they first ride the dragons in the pilot/first season. They can still be listened to here and here.I don't have the suite in my version of the soundtrack since all the individual tracks that make it up are on there (I used to, but it made it redundant listening to the soundtrack all the way through), and I keep "The Weekend Whip" and the other songs from The Fold separate. Edited by Aanchir: Rachira of Time

• 3 weeks later...

When I talked to Jay Vincent on the phone, he has plans to try to release an official soundtrack album with the assistance of JAM, LEGO, and yours truly, The Ninjago Wiki. :)

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

LUG Ambassador and administrator at Brickipedia

News reporter and database administrator at Brickset

Administrator at BIONICLEsector01

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

When I talked to Jay Vincent on the phone, he has plans to try to release an official soundtrack album with the assistance of JAM, LEGO, and yours truly, The Ninjago Wiki. :)

are you serious? that's awesome!

3DS Freind Code: 1693-0634-1082 Name: Joey

I also have Mario Kart 7, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Pokemon Y and Kid Icarus: Uprising

PM me to add me. 

Steam profile

Click here for the BZP Destiny Group

Wow, in association with your wiki? That's great!If you ever get a chance, mention to him that he should include the theme for Zane's falcon friend. That seems to be a very popular theme among fans.

Wow, in association with your wiki? That's great!If you ever get a chance, mention to him that he should include the theme for Zane's falcon friend. That seems to be a very popular theme among fans.
Well I'm pretty sure I already posted this in the Ninjago topic, but the reason why the Falcon theme and many other tracks aren't on Jay's website is because they were primarily composed by Mike Kramer and Jay doesn't want to take credit for things he didn't have as much of a part in. ;)

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

DISCLAIMER: All opinions and contributions made under this account are based solely on my own personal thoughts and opinions, and in no way represent any of the above groups/entities. If you have any concerns or inquiries about the contributions made under this account, please contact me individually and I will address them with you to the best of my ability.

Well I'm pretty sure I already posted this in the Ninjago topic, but the reason why the Falcon theme and many other tracks aren't on Jay's website is because they were primarily composed by Mike Kramer and Jay doesn't want to take credit for things he didn't have as much of a part in. ;)
Ah, I understand. Oh well.

Ah, I understand. Oh well.
I mean, if the soundtrack is produced by JAM, surely it will have Kramer's work as well. It wouldn't surprise me if The Weekend Whip was on there, because The Fold recorded that with JAM. It could even have Born to be a Ninja, Ninja-Go!, A-W-E-S-O-M-E, and the fifth, upcoming track of theirs that I can't reveal the name of yet. :biggrin:

--

Meiko - @georgebarnick

I hope there will be a good reason to buy the CD, as most tracks are already available for free download. Still, if it doesn't turn out too expensive, I will definitely consider it. :)-Gata signoff.png

- Gata

signoffLarge.png

Please don't use my avatar or signature without permission, thanks! ^_^