• 2 weeks later...

Can't remember if I mentioned it in the last thread, but Hieratics are awesome. Even with REDMD at one, the control build is really powerful.

This topic so far

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it, did a tree fall?

Vs.

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it trees don't exist and never will.

i've had a secret zenmaines. i'm sad i didn't see the reprint coming, i could have got a hundred for it.also, how many freaking dolkka tins have alexandrite dragon in them?! both of mine had that dumb thing, and one of them was the only holo in the tin it came from. i wouldn't mind pulling them if it weren't for a) they got reprinted immediately in the last starter deck, and cool.png i already have a playset of ultras from the sneak peek.

This topic so far

Vs.

If a tree falls in a forest and we're too far away to hear it trees don't exist and never will.

i've had a secret zenmaines. i'm sad i didn't see the reprint coming, i could have got a hundred for it.also, how many freaking dolkka tins have alexandrite dragon in them?! both of mine had that dumb thing, and one of them was the only holo in the tin it came from. i wouldn't mind pulling them if it weren't for a) they got reprinted immediately in the last starter deck, and cool.png i already have a playset of ultras from the sneak peek.
I never got one.:DI got a ultimate rare shark drake though.

Gamers rise up, not down

Rescue Rabbit will be the promo in both tins this winter.These are some of the best reprints ever. Konami has brought the meta to everyone. This will make the game more diverse for budget players....except at my locals because almost everyone there sucks.

This topic so far

Vs.

Wellp I've looked at the seal of orichalos effect, they put in a nerf too big to ever make it playable (except for maybe malefics) but I might get it anyway so I can steal peoples souls.On other news the new pack in the ocg is focused on fire it seems, so it looks like that attribute will be getting some support.

It doesn't limit it at all. Malefic Cyber End / Stardust remove from play their targets from the extra, not summon them. It hurts every other deck but them. In fact, it gives them an advantage and actually makes the deck somewhat decent.

This topic so far

Vs.

It doesn't limit it at all. Malefic Cyber End / Stardust remove from play their targets from the extra, not summon them. It hurts every other deck but them. In fact, it gives them an advantage and actually makes the deck somewhat decent.
I was talking about outside of malefic skill drain, but I see your point.I also see that we have a new form of Yubel in the Heart-eartH monsters with number 92 Heart-eartH dragon acting as a sort of upgrade of Yubel - Terror incarnate.

I've actually been running a Malefic Anti-Meta deck on DN for the past couple of days, and it's amazing.

This topic so far

Vs.

It's still very tricky to get used to because the Malefics have some drawbacks without skill drain, but I'm learning the deck pretty well.It uses Geartown as well to fetch Gadjiltron Dragon as an easy 3000 beater. Orichalcos is pretty resistant to destruction, which is good for the Malefics since they need a field out to live. The only Malefics I run are Stardust and Cyber End Dragon because they remove from play monsters in the extra deck, meaning I don't have to fill my deck with useless vanilla monsters like blue-eyes.

This topic so far

Vs.

It's still very tricky to get used to because the Malefics have some drawbacks without skill drain, but I'm learning the deck pretty well.It uses Geartown as well to fetch Gadjiltron Dragon as an easy 3000 beater. Orichalcos is pretty resistant to destruction, which is good for the Malefics since they need a field out to live. The only Malefics I run are Stardust and Cyber End Dragon because they remove from play monsters in the extra deck, meaning I don't have to fill my deck with useless vanilla monsters like blue-eyes.
Yeah stardust and cyb end are the best, of the malefics. I'd love to use something like truth dragon in a deck like that but skill drain makes it pointless really.

I'm wondering how running Dimensional Fissure would affect the performance. I don't know what to take out for it though...

This topic so far

Vs.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm only 3 cards away from having this Malefic Anti Meta deck finished. Online trading is the best thing ever.

This topic so far

Vs.

This other forum I'm on has a trader rating system so you know you're dealing with honest people. Kinda like eBay, you leave feedback for people you've made deals with. Guy with the lowest rating sends first, and since I've only done a few trades with people on there, it usually ends up being me who sends first. You exchange addresses over PM, then mail the trades off to each other, well protected of course.I had a couple pretty good cards laying around that weren't being used, so I was able to rake in trades with them. That's how I gathered the cards for this deck so quickly. Without the online trading I'd be nowhere near close.

This topic so far

Vs.

• 3 weeks later...

So I found a duel terminal near me, and decided to put $20 in and see what I'd get.Out of that, I pulled a Daigusto Emeral. I'm pretty happy about it.I also bought 2 super rare Rescue Rabbits for $3 each, and finished Dino Rabbit.

This topic so far

Vs.

So I found a duel terminal near me, and decided to put $20 in and see what I'd get.Out of that, I pulled a Daigusto Emeral. I'm pretty happy about it.I also bought 2 super rare Rescue Rabbits for $3 each, and finished Dino Rabbit.
Cool, but what are duel terminals like? I've never seen one

They're smaller than I thought they'd be. This one had a small bench in front of it to sit on because it was too short to stand and use it. I can't really say what I thought of the gameplay since I just went for the "single card get" option all 20 times, but it's a touch screen system with a slot near the bottom of the machine where the cards come out. All the cards from Duel Terminal sets have a Parallel Rare coating on them. I've heard the coating will rub off if you touch it too much, so I made sure to bring 20 cases so I could protect them right away.It was kind of a fun experience, and I definitely would not mind dumping another 20 into it again sometime.

This topic so far

Vs.