• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Staff Fluxuations

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#41 Offline Makuta_of_Oz

Makuta_of_Oz
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Fluidic Master Defeated

• 3,512 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 30 2012 - 06:27 PM

I remember a time when Sumiki was a commonly-seen POBZPC. Seeing this kind of makes me feel old. :P

... you do realize that I was a POBZPC only six months ago, right?

IKR!? It's all happening so quickly!

wearewaiting.gif
Credit goes to JrMasterModelBuilder for the banner.

The Bring Back Bionicle Club is back! PM me or leave a message in my blog if you want in.

Baterra are awesome. They enforce weapon laws. Please support their cause on CUUSOO.

Keep in mind that if Star Trek fans had, as a group, said, "No point in talking about this anymore, it's never going to come back," it never WOULD have come back.
-- Greg Farshtey

Learn this phrase. Love it. Hold it dear. Bring it back. If you know what this means, and/or agree with me, copy this into your sig.

#42 Offline Tenebrae Invictus

Tenebrae Invictus
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Disintegration Resolved

• 6,999 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Aug 30 2012 - 09:33 PM

I remember a time when Sumiki was a commonly-seen POBZPC. Seeing this kind of makes me feel old. :P

... you do realize that I was a POBZPC only six months ago, right?

IKR!? It's all happening so quickly!

I think you're missing the point. You shouldn't be feeling old because it wasn't even that long ago. :PAnyways, seeya later Ziko. Hope you can return as soon as possible. Congrats to GSR and Sumiki as well!However, now it's kinda odd that the Ref Team is gone, since the group has been here for a long time. A sign of the times indeed.

9092_s.gif

Up, down, turn around, please don't let me hit the ground

#43 Offline Erebus

Erebus
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Forum Assistants
  • Fact Team Member

• 11,476 posts
  •   BZP Assistant

Posted Aug 31 2012 - 01:21 AM

However, now it's kinda odd that the Ref Team is gone, since the group has been here for a long time. A sign of the times indeed.

Yes, it is rather sad. It'll be difficult getting used to bonesiii's blue color. :(

jlovfkk.jpg

#44 Offline Phantomesque

Phantomesque
  • Members
  • Conqueror of the Swarm!

• 700 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 31 2012 - 02:07 PM

Aww, bonesiii's gold colour is gone. -sniffle-Congrats to Sumiki, GSR,TLH, and Lewalew! Also, hope we'll see you soon Ziko. ;D~Gravity

phantom_sig.png

Your life is complete once you've met me once.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users