• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Fan-Made Mask of Light Trailer

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 Offline TheSkeletonMan939

TheSkeletonMan939
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Emerging Stone Champion

• 1,451 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Aug 29 2012 - 02:38 PM

I tried my editing hand again, this time with Mask of Light.The track used is "Freedom Fighters" by Two Steps from Heck.I tried to focus more on how brutally beaten the Toa Nuva were against the Rahkshi, and less on Takua and Jaller's trip to nowhere.I know Makuta's voice is a bit low at some points, but that's as amplified as I could make them. Sorry.

#2 Offline Spinjitzu Master

Spinjitzu Master
  • Members
  • Battling Makuta!

• 504 posts
  •  

Posted Aug 29 2012 - 05:21 PM

Hm...I like it. LEGO should definately hire you for further movie trailers. :lol: The end was tense and very fitting for a trailer, good job.Oh, and I LOVE Two Steps. :lol:

daringsig.png

"Remember the Heart of NINJAGO."
PM me if you wish to know more about BIONICLE: Showdown!

#3 Offline fishers64

fishers64
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Outstanding BZP Citizens
  • Kohrak-Kal Shattered

• 4,717 posts

Posted Aug 31 2012 - 03:16 AM

I didn't like this one as much as the TLR one, mostly because you broke up Vakama's famous monologue at the beginning, which I had heard so many times I had memorized the rhythm of it, so the transition was jarring. (Also, if I hadn't heard the monologue before, I would have been lost. What honors? And it makes it seem like the Matoran were greatful for Mata Nui's demise when they were greatful for the Three Virtues.) And that's where the Star Trek XII movie theme came from...urg. Given that, is kinda overused. The music fit the feel of it, I guess, though.Did Makuta actually say all of those lines in the movie? Interesting if he did.Although the juxtaposition of the kohlii scenes gave new meaning to the Rahkshi-smashes-kolhii ball scene.

Edited by fishers64, Aug 31 2012 - 03:24 AM.

#4 Offline TheSkeletonMan939

TheSkeletonMan939
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Emerging Stone Champion

• 1,451 posts

Posted Aug 31 2012 - 06:34 AM

It was hard to make this because I wanted to give the backstory for the whole movie while not throwing everything at the viewer. That''s why I pretty much trashed Takua and Jaller's trip and kept the Legend of Mata Nui short. I knew the cut times were a bit rough, but in all honesty I think I did the best I could have in that matter.Not all of Makuta's lines were from the movie - a couple were from deleted scenes.

#5 Offline Toa Onaku

Toa Onaku
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 830 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 04 2012 - 03:44 PM

The link does not work for me

Character(s) for BZPRPG

Steal the mask 2                      

First unread post             

#6 Offline ~garnira returns~

~garnira returns~
  • Members
  • Encountering Protodermis

• 836 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 23 2012 - 12:57 AM

THAT. WAS. AWESOME!!! :drooling:

leechfoam.gif "Copy and paste me into your sig! The shadows command you!"

My website: http://arra41.wix.com/zaro-nui ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

tarakavabanner.jpg

#tumaislove,tumaislife

#7 Offline Black Six

Black Six
  • BioniLUG Member
  • BZPower Administrators
  • Lego Ambassador

• 12,033 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Dec 23 2012 - 10:42 PM

Revival.Thread closed.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum