Fan-Made Mask of Light Trailer

I tried my editing hand again, this time with Mask of Light.The track used is "Freedom Fighters" by Two Steps from Heck.I tried to focus more on how brutally beaten the Toa Nuva were against the Rahkshi, and less on Takua and Jaller's trip to nowhere.I know Makuta's voice is a bit low at some points, but that's as amplified as I could make them. Sorry.

I didn't like this one as much as the TLR one, mostly because you broke up Vakama's famous monologue at the beginning, which I had heard so many times I had memorized the rhythm of it, so the transition was jarring. (Also, if I hadn't heard the monologue before, I would have been lost. What honors? And it makes it seem like the Matoran were greatful for Mata Nui's demise when they were greatful for the Three Virtues.) And that's where the Star Trek XII movie theme came from...urg. Given that, is kinda overused. The music fit the feel of it, I guess, though.Did Makuta actually say all of those lines in the movie? Interesting if he did.Although the juxtaposition of the kohlii scenes gave new meaning to the Rahkshi-smashes-kolhii ball scene.

Edited by fishers64

It was hard to make this because I wanted to give the backstory for the whole movie while not throwing everything at the viewer. That''s why I pretty much trashed Takua and Jaller's trip and kept the Legend of Mata Nui short. I knew the cut times were a bit rough, but in all honesty I think I did the best I could have in that matter.Not all of Makuta's lines were from the movie - a couple were from deleted scenes.

• 3 months later...