Toa Ignika

Lihkan... interesting idea. I don't think it was a helmet, but more of a headdress/hood type thing. But it would be neat. My only problem is that he is dead, and never coming back, thus has little use in my collection...
How awesome this sounds after a few story relevations :) You should reconsider building him.That mask is awesome, luck it didn't break during the cutting or the making of the MOC it seems pretty fragile.The use of the weel in the torso is epic it perfectly resembles 2001One point of criticism: The fingers, arent they a little short, I suppose exo-fore robot arms would'v worked better, but thats your choice.

I'm back!

Now this is pretty cool! I really like how this is designed and the color scheme is quite interesting too. You did a good job on this, well done! Keep up with these Lego/bionicle designing skills.Lehvorak

Edited by Grandmaster Lehvorak

<< LEHVORAK ZONE >>

Web Design - Graphic Design - Illustration

Find out more on:

_

DeviantART_logo.png

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Takua the Chronicler7

I like the mask. And how you made it in a Nuva form. But I can't have the patience for 2 years for pretty much anything.

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, I thought no one would post in this topic again. Now, several more! Dual Matrix, OH MY MATA NUI... how did I not think of that already? Brilliant idea. Also, the exo-force arms make the hand too stubby and big, al least for this model. Thanks all!By the way, does anybody know why I cannot make my text color-formatted without doing it manually with code? Button in the toolbar does not work.a_peace.png

15037057692_2fb1ce338a_t.jpg     15034366641_d827682ab5_m.jpg     15037424595_cf284dac70_t.jpg

Toa Gali Nuva

This is one of those designs that I can just sit and stare at for a couple of hours, and still find something that I love about it.

The custom work blends together fantastically, and I honestly can say that in several years of time on the site, I haven't seen anything like the torso construction before. I'm always thrilled to see different takes on creating fingers and these are another good example of that pulled off very well.

The Midak is another great custom creation.

Funnily enough, I don't care for the modified Konohi Ignika, though. You did a fair job on the paint work and showing what it must have gone through in the Pit, but it just looks... I hestiate to say 'ugly', because you clearly put a lot of thought into what the details would come out as when you were done. But I think an untarnished Ignika with the same paint job, perhaps glossed instead of so flat, would really add the final touch to an otherwise amazing MOC.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Alto Magna. Both in response to you and Flaredrick, the mask was just making the best of a bad situation: I actually damaged my Ignika and because I couldn't repair it, I continued the deterioration further (with merely an exacto knife) and painted it to match the color scheme and to show the different colors through which the mask fades in its stages. The paint is acrylic covered in a protective enamel layer. I would like to make an undamaged one... I just need a fresh Ignika.a_peace.png

15037057692_2fb1ce338a_t.jpg     15034366641_d827682ab5_m.jpg     15037424595_cf284dac70_t.jpg

Toa Gali Nuva

By the way, does anybody know why I cannot make my text color-formatted without doing it manually with code? Button in the toolbar does not work.

you can automaticly set a personalisised font and color here: http://www.bzpower.com/board/index.php?app=core&module=usercp&tab=core&area=custp Edited by Dual Matrix

I'm back!

Thanks Dual Matrix, that's an awesome feature. And thank you Phantom Terror, and I do agree a bit about the arms... but then again, what other pieces could I use? Were my Matoro's arms better proportioned?

a_peace.png

Yeah, try making the arms longer.

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Dual Matrix, that's an awesome feature. And thank you Phantom Terror, and I do agree a bit about the arms... but then again, what other pieces could I use? Were my Matoro's arms better proportioned?

a_peace.png

Should the length come from the upper arm or lower arm, or both? How far down do you think the arms should go? As it is, they seem to go down to where a human's should.

a_peace.png

Toa Gali Nuva

That... Is... The... Best... MOC... I... Have... Ever... SEEN!

How long did it take you to make that mask???

Chuck Norik is no match for Bruce Lhikan!

If you use correct grammar in your posts (or try hard to), place this in your signature. Join Myst's campaign for correct grammar usage on BZPower!

a_peace.png

Should the length come from the upper arm or lower arm, or both? How far down do you think the arms should go? As it is, they seem to go down to where a human's should.

a_peace.png

Probably from the lower arm. Just to make it a little more proportionate to the upper arm.

20630367175_89803378cf_m.jpg19614359428_333d55fdd4_m.jpg20062539664_c9b483986a_m.jpg

I have an Instagram page where you can see these pictures and more like them! Just click

HERE!

WOW just great mocs. A very cool redisign of the original Phantoka and Mistika. I find the color scheme kinda bad thogh. I think there is too much silver armor that covers the main color and the only clearly visible piece is the mask. The ignika is great original editing that looks well. Also a pciture of Takanuva would be nice since you can't see him.