• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Posted Image

Click to ToggleParticipate in our raffle!

Hi, Guest. Come take a look and participate in our raffle:

Chima 2014 Big Raffle
Chima 2014 New Member Raffle
Chima 2014 Little Raffle

Photo

RPG Forum Contest 25

RPG Contest RPGC25

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
334 replies to this topic

#321 Online Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Descending into Protodermis

• 1,046 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 30 2012 - 12:11 AM

Royal wedding? Definitely isn't my cousin, then. =PEdit: Also, the Violet Orange Trouble Evolved 4: Kings and Lunatics version of Artorre will assign people nicknames completely unrelated to anything thye've ever done or said or their appearance, and occasionally shout for no apparent reason.

- :burnmad:

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons, Sep 30 2012 - 12:13 AM.

#322 Offline Kal the Guardian

Kal the Guardian
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Flying Force!

• 2,311 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 30 2012 - 12:20 AM

Oh great. What have I done?

-----------------------------

Under Reconstruction

#323 Offline Toa Levacius Zehvor

Toa Levacius Zehvor
  • Members
  • Hunger Sated

• 6,792 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 30 2012 - 12:24 AM

Edit: Also, the Violet Orange Trouble Evolved 4: Kings and Lunatics version of Artorre will assign people nicknames completely unrelated to anything thye've ever done or said or their appearance, and occasionally shout for no apparent reason.

Well, the Vote 4 Kal Lev will....I'll just give you his equipment -~ Slicer and Dicer, the Blades of Slicing n' Dicing~ Great Mask of Springing & Striding~ A Cloak/CapeYeah. I'm gonna have fun.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

dragon_age_coming_soon.jpg

#324 Offline Fabulous Sunshine

Fabulous Sunshine
  • Members
  • Mahri Descending

• 16,099 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 30 2012 - 12:24 AM

Oh great. What have I done?

Everything my dear.

"It’s not Yggdrasil or Helheim you’re facing, it’s the cold rule that says the world demands sacrifice in exchange of hope. Destroy that rule and change the world."

- D.J. Sagara

3DS Friend Code: 4012-5263-3146

#325 Offline Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 30 2012 - 12:33 AM

But all jokes aside, I'm looking forward to Violet Orange. But I'll be disappointed if an army of... what was it, Basilisk? Communist space liches? Yeah, those guys. An army of those guys. They come flying out from the Bone Gates. That better happen.

Hope you know the Glorious People's Rites of Summoning then.

Edited by Basilisk, Sep 30 2012 - 12:33 AM.

"Shall this great kingdom, that has survived, whole and entire, the Danish depredations, the Scottish inroads, and the Norman conquest; that has stood the threatened invasion of the Spanish Armada, now fall prostrate before the House of Bourbon? Surely, my Lords, this nation is no longer what it was! Shall a people, that seventeen years ago was the terror of the world, now stoop so low as to tell its ancient inveterate enemy, take all we have, only give us peace? It is impossible! ...My Lords, any state is better than despair. Let us at least make one effort; and if we must fall, let us fall like men!"

-William Pitt the Elder, before suffering a fatal stroke on the floor of the House of Lords.

#326 Offline Kal the Guardian

Kal the Guardian
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Flying Force!

• 2,311 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 30 2012 - 12:45 AM

Huh, I'll hafta work hard to get this up tomorrow. Don't know how much time for BZPower I will get. I'll do my best.Theme of this season of RPing: Go Crazy.

Under Reconstruction

#327 Offline DoctorCouch

DoctorCouch
  • Members
  • Scavenger

• 614 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 30 2012 - 03:01 AM

Theme of this season of RPing: Go Crazy.

>:3

Remember everyone. He told me to.

Edited by Bordakh Unit 227, Sep 30 2012 - 03:52 AM.

Honk!

#328 Online Emissary

Emissary
  • Members
  • OTC Writer of the Month

• 2,657 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 30 2012 - 07:23 AM

Hm, sorta reminds me of the theme from the last season. And the season before that. And the season before that...

#329 Offline Fabulous Sunshine

Fabulous Sunshine
  • Members
  • Mahri Descending

• 16,099 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 30 2012 - 07:26 AM

Totally not my fault this time.

"It’s not Yggdrasil or Helheim you’re facing, it’s the cold rule that says the world demands sacrifice in exchange of hope. Destroy that rule and change the world."

- D.J. Sagara

3DS Friend Code: 4012-5263-3146

#330 Offline Kal the Guardian

Kal the Guardian
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Flying Force!

• 2,311 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 30 2012 - 12:53 PM

Hm, sorta reminds me of the theme from the last season. And the season before that. And the season before that...

Yes, it sort of seems to be a running theme. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Under Reconstruction

#331 Offline Jedi Knight Krazy

Jedi Knight Krazy
  • Members
  • Stone Champion Defeated

• 2,772 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 30 2012 - 04:01 PM

Violet Orange is going to be my first RPG - at least, the first one I'll actually take somewhat seriously. I wrote up two character bios, can't wait to get started!

These next tests require cooperation. Consequently, they have never been solved by a human.
Posted Image
That's where you come in.

#332 Offline Kal the Guardian

Kal the Guardian
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Flying Force!

• 2,311 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 30 2012 - 04:25 PM

Ok, I got my Discussion and Profile Topics up. Now I just need to finish my opening post and then I'll put up the RPing Topic.

Under Reconstruction

#333 Offline Basilisk

Basilisk
  • Members
  • OTC RPG Judge

• 1,160 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 30 2012 - 04:26 PM

I'll stick with Hunted for now methinks.
"Shall this great kingdom, that has survived, whole and entire, the Danish depredations, the Scottish inroads, and the Norman conquest; that has stood the threatened invasion of the Spanish Armada, now fall prostrate before the House of Bourbon? Surely, my Lords, this nation is no longer what it was! Shall a people, that seventeen years ago was the terror of the world, now stoop so low as to tell its ancient inveterate enemy, take all we have, only give us peace? It is impossible! ...My Lords, any state is better than despair. Let us at least make one effort; and if we must fall, let us fall like men!"

-William Pitt the Elder, before suffering a fatal stroke on the floor of the House of Lords.

#334 Offline BULiK

BULiK
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Nuhvok-Kal Attacks!

• 3,037 posts
  •  

Posted Sep 30 2012 - 07:45 PM

Violet Orange is going to be my first RPG - at least, the first one I'll actually take somewhat seriously. I wrote up two character bios, can't wait to get started!

JKK! it's good to see you pioneering in this forum! Although none of the winners of this contest interested me, I'm still hoping I'll find something interesting to me next contest.

imx_327053664.png

Exo-Force RPG Profiles- Max Layer~Drone 0350

Sunken Cities Profiles ~ Trapped in a Map Profiles ~ Voyage of the Requiem IV Profiles

#335 Online Black Six

Black Six
  • BioniLUG Member
  • BZPower Administrators
  • Lego Ambassador

• 11,902 posts
  •   BZP Staff

Posted Sep 30 2012 - 09:26 PM

You all can use the Winners topic now for discussion.

0 user(s) are browsing this forum

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users