RPG Forum Contest 25

Black Six

Royal wedding? Definitely isn't my cousin, then. =PEdit: Also, the Violet Orange Trouble Evolved 4: Kings and Lunatics version of Artorre will assign people nicknames completely unrelated to anything thye've ever done or said or their appearance, and occasionally shout for no apparent reason.

-
:burnmad: Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

Edit: Also, the Violet Orange Trouble Evolved 4: Kings and Lunatics version of Artorre will assign people nicknames completely unrelated to anything thye've ever done or said or their appearance, and occasionally shout for no apparent reason.
Well, the Vote 4 Kal Lev will....I'll just give you his equipment -~ Slicer and Dicer, the Blades of Slicing n' Dicing~ Great Mask of Springing & Striding~ A Cloak/CapeYeah. I'm gonna have fun.-Toa Levacius Zehvor :flagusa:

"I disapprove of what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

- Evelyn Beatrice Hall (often attributed to Voltaire)

But all jokes aside, I'm looking forward to Violet Orange. But I'll be disappointed if an army of... what was it, Basilisk? Communist space liches? Yeah, those guys. An army of those guys. They come flying out from the Bone Gates. That better happen.
Hope you know the Glorious People's Rites of Summoning then. Edited by Basilisk

I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You are wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.

Theme of this season of RPing: Go Crazy.
Hm, sorta reminds me of the theme from the last season. And the season before that. And the season before that...
Yes, it sort of seems to be a running theme. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

-----------------------------

--------- “BRUH” -Makuta, probably ---------

-----------------------------

Violet Orange is going to be my first RPG - at least, the first one I'll actually take somewhat seriously. I wrote up two character bios, can't wait to get started!
JKK! it's good to see you pioneering in this forum! Although none of the winners of this contest interested me, I'm still hoping I'll find something interesting to me next contest.

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)