• Create Account

Welcome to BZPower!

Hi there, while we hope you enjoy browsing through the site, there's a lot more you can do if you register. The process is easy and you can use your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account to make it even faster. Some perks of joining include:
  • Create your own topics, participate in existing discussions, and vote in polls
  • Show off your creations, stories, art, music, and movies and play member and staff-run games
  • Enter contests to win free LEGO sets and other prizes, and vote to decide the winners
  • Participate in raffles, including exclusive raffles for new members, and win free LEGO sets
  • Send private messages to other members
  • Organize with other members to attend or send your MOCs to LEGO fan events all over the world
  • Much, much more!
Enjoy your visit!

Photo

Favorite Makuta

makuta favorite awesome antidermis teridax

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#41 Offline Lyichir

Lyichir
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • A Chir Brother

• 1,655 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 11 2012 - 09:24 AM

It's so hard to choose! For me it would be a toss-up between Teridax (the original, and as a result the one with the most character development), Krika (who could tell they were being played by Teridax and tried to prevent it), Gorast (whose blind devotion to Teridax's plan cost her her life), and Icarax (whose impatience and bluster made him an excellent foil for Teridax). It's practically impossible to pick just one.But for those who can, might this topic be better as a poll? After all, there's not that many Makuta to choose from.

Formerly Lyichir: Rachira of Influence
Aanchir's and Meiko's brother

#42 Offline Dual Cee

Dual Cee
  • Outstanding BZPower Citizens
  • Emerging Fluidic Master

• 1,296 posts
  •   Outstanding BZPower Citizen

Posted Nov 11 2012 - 09:36 AM

Murtan his sense of humor is great also the only makuta from witch we know the toughtsAlso teridax awsome introduction awsome death"I was bringing fabulous creatures into being. True, some of them did not live very long... and yes, one died quite an explosive death... but I had my successes as well. The shadow leech, for example – a mutated kraata that could drain the light out of any living being. Who couldn't love that?"-Mutran

Edited by Toa Temporal, Nov 11 2012 - 09:48 AM.

I'm back!

#43 Offline Infamous Ironic Iguana

Infamous Ironic Iguana
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,833 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 12 2012 - 03:20 PM

Yeah, this would definitely be better as a poll. I can't do it though.

"They're smarter, faster, and stronger than us. Fantastic."

#44 Offline Mj. Spoilers

Mj. Spoilers
  • Members
  • Emerging Ice Warrior

• 1,870 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 14 2012 - 03:51 PM

Krika and Miserix, the good guys. I liked Krika's willingness to do what it took to survive, while not really being evil, and Miserix's violent personality was almost funny at times, but cool nonetheless. Miserix's design was also my favorite.
“Only after the last tree has been cut down,
Only after the last river has been poisoned,
Only after the last fish has been caught,
Only then will you realise that money cannot be eaten.”
-Cree Indian Prophecy

Dear everyone who feels proud to be an American:
Always remember, the "land of the free" was stolen from people who still await their freedom to this day.

"Even shadows can shine if given the chance." - BZPRPG 2013

Onepu, Kehuri, the feral Toa, Aar, Phantom, Demos, Suran, Yaddrokk, Shadd, Priicu - BZPRPG Characters

If you interact with one of my characters and weren't already doing so, please PM me to let me know!

#45 Offline Master Inika

Master Inika
  • Members
  • Tahnok-Kal Overloaded

• 4,461 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 16 2012 - 09:36 PM

Teridax has kind of an advantage here, being the leader and most oft-seen Makuta (plus the only one we knew about until '07). Which makes Krika's fanbase all the more impressive. I like that each Makuta had something that set them apart (like Antroz having honor, Bitil's ambitions, Gorast being a radical fanatic, etc.). I'll say Mutran. He seemed so casual about everything he did.

makusdiary.png

99% of BZPower has grown out of this pointless fad. If you're part of the 1% willing

to cling to it out of an irrational pseudo-nostalgia, copy and paste this into your signature!

#46 Offline Vrail

Vrail
  • Premier Member
  • Premier Members
  • Defender of Mata Nui

• 2,183 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 18 2012 - 12:21 AM

Probably Vamprah. He's a hunter, and has somewhat of a primal aura to him, as well as vampiric, which overall makes for a fearsome Makuta, IMHO.

#47 Offline Vakama-san

Vakama-san
  • Members
  • Turaga

• 71 posts
  •  

Posted Nov 20 2012 - 01:22 PM

Teridax and Krika are both great. But I'd probably have to pick Teridax(is white Teridax included with that? They are the same makuta after all).

Cave-Story--CHAR_160w.gif

#48 Offline UltToaNovaJoshNova

UltToaNovaJoshNova
  • Members
  • Tohunga

• 41 posts
  •  

Posted Dec 07 2012 - 07:35 PM

Mine is of course is Teridax The main enemy of the series

TAHU
GALI
KOPAKA